We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 87 of 169 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4216
    After my firt HD day in moors I can tell that:

Its actually nice change after freep era of RoR.. yes reavers and weavers are ridiculously strong but at least I can have nice fights with wargs, WLs and maybe BAs (didnt get to fight much with BAs yet so cant tell).

I feel like a warg in RoR, I can take down lonely low ranks, especially wargs and WLs and if I want kill stronger creep I have to form a burg pack. I once again have to use everything I have to get kills, I once again can die if warg jumps me and not just do a stun on him and kill him in 6 seconds or make him sprint away/hips.
    After the easymode character of todays PvE this is the exact opposite and I had lot of fun. Being OP is no fun, playing against stronger oponent makes you look for new ways to get better results. And I had lot of fun today I think PvMP has defiintely hope of balance, we only need some good audacity sets now and if devs will play with numbers once again, we may have a good PvP action ahead of us. Cheers.

PS: the 3v1 of burgpack vs. Odereth was epic. Thanks m8 for the fights.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

At least Patruxe gets my point. Its easy to come here and blow your own trumpet as youve been around long enough and people think you have a right of speaking for a whole community when in fact you kbow ####e about it. People come here 1 week after an xpac to qq about state of balance is about most laighable thing ever. Just shut yout pieholes until they bring audacity updaye abd well see.

Ill apologise to Imil as O dodnt meant to male him look bad. Hes earned the respect of the server by zerging 12 ranls apparently and we need to bpw before hos greatness. Hopefully leischo can enforce some gopd action upon us...

Btw its 6 in the morjign anfd im drunk as #### so disregard any typoa
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Since you say you are serious i ll give you a serious reply...The others rks you fought used stun pots brands PI AoS...Or most of them..I was there and i saw...Example borgost's rk..You remember this rank 7 rk that roflstomp you ye?? Just saying in case you arent in a position to notice the difference..Everything can happen in a spar..The fact that you won a spar vs me even if it happened easily says what ? LOL ..Anyway i dragged myself too much in these forums like i wouldnt used to..I ll listen to some ppl and stop at least for a while since its pointless..See you around
    I was indeed not used to his form of resistancr as i had not seen it beforr on this server from an rk. In our 2nd and 3rd fight i played serious though and won quitr easily

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Since when ur 1v1´s can be used has a standard of quality on this server??
    who are you to come here and classify ppl based on your "spars"??
    For a guy who barely comes to play on WW u do know everything and all of us. Could it be u are omnipresent??? Lutz Watch out u have competition here.
    There is something called Respect and ppl apreciate it ... Learn to aply it while u try to interact with another ppl, that way ppl might remember you for good things and not for .... you know
    Classoc freep defending freep. My 1v1s are a good measure for me because they are pure 1v1s. Not based on hate towards any player because I dont know any player really. I know their characters and how they play. Also, I dont discriminate in any way. When Im in my burrowing spots everyone in their right minds knows Ill camp any soloer or group i think I can get a kill out of. In RoR Ive camped water lore spamming LMs and Plougholas in healing mode ( although fights with Plough always ended up in me realising neither of us was gonna get a kill) but also helpless victims.

Also classic mistake to say that just because im never seen in main action and dont rank as fast as any other zerger on this server means im not logging regularly. Talking about respect you might wanna drop the sarcastic tone when speaking to me. People wouldnt wanna think youre a hypocrite. I dont expect respect from freeps btw. My tribe leader on gilrain always thaught me to be merciless. Id like to think most creeps respect me though and know im always there for some well meant advice and a laugh and that is what matters to me.

Seeing comments from some players I think how far from pvp reality they are..

1. Creeps are easily better in 1v1 after HD

2. Creeps are double on numbers so it's hard to find 12creepsv18 freeps like there were 12freepsv18+creeps fights daily during RoR so as both sides have a challenge

3. Creeps are able to track/ Freeps have lost even the hunter's track of stealth wargs

4. Creeps are able to map back in fight on secs + I heard that wl rez cd is just 1min

5. Freep raids used to be op although they used to work as a strong chain.. If one major freep healer/cappy fell down without the ability of rez, wipe used to come very fast most of the times. In creep raids it's not the same because despite the fact that they are more, they can map fast back on battle..

All of these reveal that there won't be any REAL action until next update. Maybe creeps would be nice to some freep groups so as not to discourage them although if 100% of creeps advantages be used (R9+ players, map backs, warg camps) freeps have no luck in current state..

Every hypocritical supporting post of current state is just out of reality and looks just laughable to me

EDIT: Btw why creeps are still using foods or pots buffs during spars? I think u don't really need them..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 29 2013 at 04:22 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Was thinking that gv stairs as common HD spar point is not so good because in this way we are not able to try ping-pong fights, up and down between gv and red tr. (if this kind of action is in small groups in balanced numbers maybe we can create conditions for some real action)

As well as that

We can established LC3 as major spar zone where people will be able to test their new stuffs

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Every hypocritical supporting post of current state is just out of reality and looks just laughable to me
    I am not sure if this is a reaction to my post, as I dont see any supporting of a current state. There is no post from anyone saying this state is good, keep it like that. I think everyone agrees on we need new aud. sets and devs need to polish some things... I think I see things as real as they are, so no need for me to be presented with reality. Yet I can enjoy even this pre-update state of pvmp, who doesnt, doesnt have to go to moors now and just wait for the update and dont QQ about maps, cooldowns, morales, hits etc.

Quote Originally Posted by grinsgarcz
    I think PvMP has defiintely hope of balance, we only need some good audacity sets now and if devs will play with numbers once again, we may have a good PvP action ahead of us.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

2. Creeps are double on numbers so it's hard to find 12creepsv18 freeps like there were 12freepsv18+creeps fights daily during RoR so as both sides have a challenge
    Yesterday it was a fight 10 creeps vs 15 freeps

3. Creeps are able to track/ Freeps have lost even the hunter's track of stealth wargs
    If warg solo and u in group u zerg them if u tracked them so kinda fair

4. Creeps are able to map back in fight on secs + I heard that wl rez cd is just 1min
    wl rez is 3 min CD so still kinda only usable if other healer goes down

5. Freep raids used to be op although they used to work as a strong chain.. If one major freep healer/cappy fell down without the ability of rez, wipe used to come very fast most of the times. In creep raids it's not the same because despite the fact that they are more, they can map fast back on battle..
    Umm mostly in craids healers dont retreat since they get rezzes from other wl and if 1 wl drops another one is vulnerable. and before the wl is back by mapping u would have taken craid down except if they just took a healer down

All of these reveal that there won't be any REAL action until next update. Maybe creeps would be nice to some freep groups so as not to discourage them although if 100% of creeps advantages be used (R9+ players, map backs, warg camps) freeps have no luck in current state..
    I think leischos fraid did better then u expected by reading this. freeps have a great survivability in group, and not anymore solo except for guards and yellow cappys...

@naius yep new auda sets would be nice ^^

Thats true and impossible to change. Althugh point one was going for freep side in 90% of situations in RoI but you didnt complain.

Tracks arent really needed imo, you basicly know spots where enemy is moving. Never really had any advantage from tracking tbh. Handy yes, needed no. Still i believe hunters will get it back with update.

Once in 5 minutes you can map, if youre lucky to fight near mappoint. Usually with mapping and running back you spend more then minute, almost 2 minutes sometimes, which in most cases is just giving more kills to enemy. Sounds nice in theory, in reality not so good.
    Freeps have reduced cooldowns on rez as well. Minstrel rez for example is only 2.5 minute now, from 17 iirc. Let alone OOC rezing of captains. Im not sure about RK and cappy rezes incombat. Have to explore these classes.

If you kill one "major" creep healer, dont see why you cant end fight a lot easier with one less healer around. Solution for this problem is in your own ranks im afraid. Mapping back wont help if you kill 2 more healers in next 60s before first healer arives.

This wont happen. Wanna nice opponents? Play BB. This is Ettenmoors.

Yeah guards and maybe cappies can go out and fight a bit, but for the rest things look kinda bad.

EDIT: Btw why creeps are still using foods or pots buffs during spars? I think u don't really need them..
    You do know that creep OOC regen takes 4-7 minutes from 0 to full health? Ive seen you with all possible buffs when youve been op. Noone complained

Was thinking that gv stairs as common HD spar point is not so good because in this way we are not able to try ping-pong fights, up and down between gv and red tr. (if this kind of action is in small groups in balanced numbers maybe we can create conditions for some real action)

As well as that
    Leischo brought 12man yesterday. 8/12 people were busy protecting healing, 4 were dpsing and some of those 4 were providing extra support trough CC tar etc. He used 3 SWs on 3 minies and there were 2 cappies. We were 7. If guards went full dps im sure they would have kill us. No risk, no reward. I gotta say that my BA dmg looks pretty low on heavy armour chars, it will be very low if they put audacity on that.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post

wl rez is 3 min CD
    Unless it has changed again recently, I'm pretty sure my WL has 1 min CD on rez.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I was quite serious though. Of all RKs I 1v1d in RoR on this server alone you were probably the easiest kill. Not including no audacity ones of course. Youre slightly better then them. Anyway s my comment was more of a reply to people in this thread who think theyre good pvpers because of their ranks and their friends nominating them in the pvmp awards thread than it was a go at Imilhir, though he did give me a perfect example
    I'd have to agree with this, but including non audacity ones.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Thats true and impossible to change. Althugh point one was going for freep side in 90% of situations in RoI but you didnt complain.
    Maybe you weren't able to count the 5+ wargs around during RoI out of craids..

Tracks arent really needed imo, you basicly know spots where enemy is moving. Never really had any advantage from tracking tbh. Handy yes, needed no. Still i believe hunters will get it back with update.
    Creep Tracks + untrackable wargs give ability to creeps for flanks + selection of advantage battlefields (near map points, friendly npcs)

Once in 5 minutes you can map, if youre lucky to fight near mappoint. Usually with mapping and running back you spend more then minute, almost 2 minutes sometimes, which in most cases is just giving more kills to enemy. Sounds nice in theory, in reality not so good.
    Freeps have reduced cooldowns on rez as well. Minstrel rez for example is only 2.5 minute now, from 17 iirc. Let alone OOC rezing of captains. Im not sure about RK and cappy rezes incombat. Have to explore these classes.
    Most of the main battles have taken place at TR hotspot / x roads / y roads / lug hill. In all of these there are multiple good/poor/grude map points and creeps were back in less than a minute which is a proper time for long battles

If you kill one "major" creep healer, dont see why you cant end fight a lot easier with one less healer around. Solution for this problem is in your own ranks im afraid. Mapping back wont help if you kill 2 more healers in next 60s before first healer arives.
    That used to happen if there was 1 def + 1wl every 6 creeps. Usually creeps had more healers than this and double numbers so they had more time to ''give some more kills'' until they wait for healer back. We had plenty of long fights that we had kill many creep healers although they last over 1 hour..
    When 1 freep healer was down without rez ability there was always total freep wipe..

This wont happen. Wanna nice opponents? Play BB. This is Ettenmoors.
    I m sure it won't although have to remind u that some freeps kept fraids max 12 v double numbers so as to have challenge battles and even left their kins for this..

Yeah guards and maybe cappies can go out and fight a bit, but for the rest things look kinda bad.
    Neither major freep heal classes nor major freep dps classes..

You do know that creep OOC regen takes 4-7 minutes from 0 to full health? Ive seen you with all possible buffs when youve been op. Noone complained
    When a freep dies loose all his buffs although very few used to spar on buffs on..

Leischo brought 12man yesterday. 8/12 people were busy protecting healing, 4 were dpsing and some of those 4 were providing extra support trough CC tar etc. He used 3 SWs on 3 minies and there were 2 cappies. We were 7. If guards went full dps im sure they would have kill us. No risk, no reward. I gotta say that my BA dmg looks pretty low on heavy armour chars, it will be very low if they put audacity on that.
    Cheers for freeps who had a try although there's need to stuck many heals to have a chance..

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Unless it has changed again recently, I'm pretty sure my WL has 1 min CD on rez.
    i just noticed i dont have it traited xD

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    i just noticed i dont have it traited xD

Keep it that way and I will leave you alive more often! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Keep it that way and I will leave you alive more often! :P
    i died 3 times more then gzum did xD
    dang brian kept me slowed 100% of the time xD

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    I played defiler during roi when you couldn't do a single induction with just 1 freep on you.Would love to see you trying it.
    And sorry if i didn't make myself clear.I meant that you actually stand still while being ratted.Was not once or twice that i saw that.

And to your other post..Its not just that our class is #### now.Its a general problem ( guards and yellow captains are fine tho).If it wasn't for the audacity bug things would be better.
    Now stop saying that freeps are just noobs/bad players etc cuz even if its true the situation in moors is still not balanced.And if you think it is i suggest you come on your freep and try to fight a reaver ( yellow traited cappy not allowed we established that they are in good shape)
    Hmm ..yes ive tanked freep raids.
    With a defiler and at least 2 other wls in a raid and with the correct banners deployed im almost impossible to kill unless you get a string of huge crits...
    Better the raid wastes over a min trying to take me down than slaughters our dps...So yes if i think I can take it i stand and take the hits.
    As a side point kiting against a rk raid seldom works.

If you read my posts at no point have i ever said freeps where bad players, that cant be judged unless you are fighting like for like.

Like Morva said i can name a dozen players that dont play in the moors that would take any of the current moors freeps in a freep spar , does this mean you are bad players...no ...but there is always someone better out there.

If you think my posts are just my opinion have a quick look in the Monster section of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    After my firt HD day in moors I can tell that:

Its actually nice change after freep era of RoR.. yes reavers and weavers are ridiculously strong but at least I can have nice fights with wargs, WLs and maybe BAs (didnt get to fight much with BAs yet so cant tell).

I feel like a warg in RoR, I can take down lonely low ranks, especially wargs and WLs and if I want kill stronger creep I have to form a burg pack. I once again have to use everything I have to get kills, I once again can die if warg jumps me and not just do a stun on him and kill him in 6 seconds or make him sprint away/hips.
    After the easymode character of todays PvE this is the exact opposite and I had lot of fun. Being OP is no fun, playing against stronger oponent makes you look for new ways to get better results. And I had lot of fun today I think PvMP has defiintely hope of balance, we only need some good audacity sets now and if devs will play with numbers once again, we may have a good PvP action ahead of us. Cheers.

PS: the 3v1 of burgpack vs. Odereth was epic. Thanks m8 for the fights.
    Nice to see you back m8..one of the few would wait for me to kill npcs before attacking.
    Expecting a stun and a knife in the back soon.

At least Patruxe gets my point.
    Ill apologise to Imil as O dodnt meant to male him look bad. Hes earned the respect of the server by zerging 12 ranls apparently and we need to bpw before hos greatness. Hopefully leischo can enforce some gopd action upon us...

Btw its 6 in the morjign anfd im drunk as #### so disregard any typoa
    Now I cant get your point xD

Are you being sarcastic, maybe changed the names of freeps or so ? (sincere question)
    #JeSuisDunc

Classoc freep defending freep. My 1v1s are a good measure for me because they are pure 1v1s. Not based on hate towards any player because I dont know any player really. I know their characters and how they play. Also, I dont discriminate in any way. When Im in my burrowing spots everyone in their right minds knows Ill camp any soloer or group i think I can get a kill out of. In RoR Ive camped water lore spamming LMs and Plougholas in healing mode ( although fights with Plough always ended up in me realising neither of us was gonna get a kill) but also helpless victims.

Also classic mistake to say that just because im never seen in main action and dont rank as fast as any other zerger on this server means im not logging regularly. Talking about respect you might wanna drop the sarcastic tone when speaking to me. People wouldnt wanna think youre a hypocrite. I dont expect respect from freeps btw. My tribe leader on gilrain always thaught me to be merciless. Id like to think most creeps respect me though and know im always there for some well meant advice and a laugh and that is what matters to me.
    There u go Judging again from your standards :P " Also classic mistake"
    im not defending freeps, im not simply going to accept ur behavior like ur doing nothing bad ... its not the first second or third time u come here claiming SelfRighteousness towards a player or group of players and that is one of the worst things u can do, and u do it almost everytime u post something.
    I dont come here on forums just to evalutate players based on your 1v1 methods and hudge theyr quality, i come here to add something to it, what do you do? who are you? Gilrian ... what does it have to do with WW?
    Be merciless???... its a game ... and if u dont realize that the issue here its your speech not your skills i dont think there is anything to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Hmm ..yes ive tanked freep raids.
    With a defiler and at least 2 other wls in a raid and with the correct banners deployed im almost impossible to kill unless you get a string of huge crits...
    Better the raid wastes over a min trying to take me down than slaughters our dps...So yes if i think I can take it i stand and take the hits.
    As a side point kiting against a rk raid seldom works.

If you read my posts at no point have i ever said freeps where bad players, that cant be judged unless you are fighting like for like.

Like Morva said i can name a dozen players that dont play in the moors that would take any of the current moors freeps in a freep spar , does this mean you are bad players...no ...but there is always someone better out there.

If you think my posts are just my opinion have a quick look in the Monster section of the forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE
    Check at 2:53 and you will see what i am talking about.If you still don't then oh well i tried xD
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Check at 2:53 and you will see what i am talking about.If you still don't then oh well i tried xD
    for the same vid add 5:37 and for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LZXmypNYI 3:15....
    it's all from the same fight lol..
    Dunc comeon, you don't kite, the lower rank WL kited way better then you..
    try taking lessons with other WLs from the server, maybe some of them will want to teach you the secret of kiting..
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Rezzing Eal, too lame.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Rezzing Eal, too lame.
    Love you too man <3

Glad I made that vid now, perfect for proving Dunc to be spouting a stream of BS ^^

'wasting a minute taking me down' lololol, killed 3 times, each time taking less than 20 seconds

Toodles

Ealbert/Telrian

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    for the same vid add 5:37 and for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LZXmypNYI 3:15....
    it's all from the same fight lol..
    Dunc comeon, you don't kite, the lower rank WL kited way better then you..
    try taking lessons with other WLs from the server, maybe some of them will want to teach you the secret of kiting..
    Hmm..please name the lower rank warleaders for me , how much longer did they last.
    Maybe things have changed , did a fair bit of sparring on my cappy while waiting for raids to form in ToO , generally to relieve the boredom. Worst thing you could do back then was turn your back on an enemy.
    For all those full of critism , i can only say make a war learder and show me.

Lol...didnt know you cared.
    Its made my day.

Page 87 of 169 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 ... LastLast