We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 86 of 169 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    never trust 16 years old
    Hahahahahah i tend to forget this with you xDDD ...Now log rk plz..I have some questions
    Last edited by Aelarare; Nov 28 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Off topic (maybe):

If we was at lvl 85 cap, i would challenge you and your fraids from ettenmoors (cause you guys are real good at pvp) to go BfE and Flight t2challenge mode, i bet you guys would be fail lots of times!

Maybe Dunc dont have the perfect moves on pvp, but it dosnt mean he's a bad player. Just saying Dunc is good enough and 1vs1 situation sucks (spars) the others with element of surprise is kind fun.
    Santa i meant after you have a clue what to do in the raid after some times and its the same boring thing its not worth it...I though you would understand what i meant..I didnt say pve is easy..Even though erebor was a lot easier than ToO generally..Every1 plays how he likes anyway ..

How can you even compare PvE to PvP ? lol

One is still the same and never changes, once you get the handle you finish it easy every time given the right players. - PvE

PvP tho changes with people playing it so theres always room to improve for your opponent

In the end YES PvP is much harder- ask PvE veteran how he felt r0 in moors.

I personally was shocked how hard this game can be when i first entered PvP (r0 freever in SoM)

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Maybe Dunc dont have the perfect moves on pvp, but it dosnt mean he's a bad player. Just saying Dunc is good enough and 1vs1 situation sucks (spars) the others with element of surprise is kind fun.
    It's not that Dunc doesn't have the perfect moves..It's just that he doesn't move at all xD He always stands in one place waiting for the rest of the healers to save his ###..Healers should constantly kite and not just stand.
    Personally as a defiler if a WL does that i just let him die

Oh and +1 Stealth!Imi sux too much :S

I was quite serious though. Of all RKs I 1v1d in RoR on this server alone you were probably the easiest kill. Not including no audacity ones of course. Youre slightly better then them. Anyway s my comment was more of a reply to people in this thread who think theyre good pvpers because of their ranks and their friends nominating them in the pvmp awards thread than it was a go at Imilhir, though he did give me a perfect example

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    I was quite serious though. Of all RKs I 1v1d in RoR on this server alone you were probably the easiest kill. Not including no audacity ones of course. Youre slightly better then them. Anyway s my comment was more of a reply to people in this thread who think theyre good pvpers because of their ranks and their friends nominating them in the pvmp awards thread than it was a go at Imilhir, though he did give me a perfect example
    Not sure if serious, trolling or really talking about Imilhir not Imildir

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Not sure if serious, trolling or really talking about Imilhir not Imildir
    LOL Pat you're epic xD

Not including no audacity ones of course. Youre slightly better then them.
    LOL you made my day again! imo it's not true but oh well....maybe you fought him with the aud bug? xD

Since you say you are serious i ll give you a serious reply...The others rks you fought used stun pots brands PI AoS...Or most of them..I was there and i saw...Example borgost's rk..You remember this rank 7 rk that roflstomp you ye?? Just saying in case you arent in a position to notice the difference..Everything can happen in a spar..The fact that you won a spar vs me even if it happened easily says what ? LOL ..Anyway i dragged myself too much in these forums like i wouldnt used to..I ll listen to some ppl and stop at least for a while since its pointless..See you around

Imo he's one of the best RK's on WW really. And I sparred almost all of the good ones.

Even if i sparred him only few times I can tell he's a tough opponent.

The other RK's who are also good-imo are Steub and Rkoo's RK(because he's the ONLY fire RK i know in Moors) but also Kulz and blablabla just too many of them lol

Don't know about RK's past HD: so far only sparred one r6

epic lolz today, laughed alot...+some guys go get glasses, i already got a pair, they help !

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I think there is nothing to worry about on our server. If there is no pvp, just come to server forums and have fun.
    true story!

Seems Turbine was willing to increase foroum moovment so it gave us HD pvp (postervposter) expansion..

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Yes farming Erebor raids at ROR very challenging sorry...Good players usually are good and at pvp...And we can see how good you are there xDD ..Anyway..I turn up with hunter cause i m mostly testing stuff atm...The only thing that can make fights at moors is the fact that creep's heals arent scaled for this period ofc..And stop making mistakes..Unbalance even between freep classes is terrible atm...Just because guardians or yellow cappies or warden's bleeds are OP doesnt mean that this means pvp is playlable..But you can still think that its fine now and its freep's fault for being ez moders and bad players...When you were lost 12vs25+ are ror was because freeps were OP..Plz.....
    No actually my reputation was built in Mirk and ToO.
    Did u actually read anything I wrote? Or just jump to conclusions built on the back of not liking me.
    So what do you concider skill in pvp , running duo with 2 rks and killing anything solo you meet? winning when you are op means nothing, winning when your class is #### is skill.
    Now your class is ####.......
    When we lost 12v25 we had raids full of red ranks without class skills,look on the wiki when skills are awarded , you must have noticed that since lots of people ranked up to green raid fights have been much closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    It's not that Dunc doesn't have the perfect moves..It's just that he doesn't move at all xD He always stands in one place waiting for the rest of the healers to save his ###..Healers should constantly kite and not just stand.
    Personally as a defiler if a WL does that i just let him die

Oh and +1 Stealth!Imi sux too much :S
    Did you ever play wl in ror?
    Relying on getting a crit on tactical skills to remove the induction on ur heals?
    Or else having to stand still coz otherwise you interupt yourself.
    I kite if im ratted .I move if im taking aoe/lm damage
    I spam heals , i watch for healers loosing antistun and try to stun them , i watch for cappys rezzing out of combat.
    To spam heals im stationary.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    Did you ever play wl in ror?
    Relying on getting a crit on tactical skills to remove the induction on ur heals?
    Or else having to stand still coz otherwise you interupt yourself.
    I kite if im ratted .I move if im taking aoe/lm damage
    I spam heals , i watch for healers loosing antistun and try to stun them , i watch for cappys rezzing out of combat.
    To spam heals im stationary.
    I played defiler during roi when you couldn't do a single induction with just 1 freep on you.Would love to see you trying it.
    And sorry if i didn't make myself clear.I meant that you actually stand still while being ratted.Was not once or twice that i saw that.

And to your other post..Its not just that our class is #### now.Its a general problem ( guards and yellow captains are fine tho).If it wasn't for the audacity bug things would be better.
    Now stop saying that freeps are just noobs/bad players etc cuz even if its true the situation in moors is still not balanced.And if you think it is i suggest you come on your freep and try to fight a reaver ( yellow traited cappy not allowed we established that they are in good shape)

WOW....went to Ettens today for first time to see what fuss is about......Ode has 45k(ish) morale, he is one big hairy spider!

Anyway I can see why people don't want to go. I had a little play with ode but tbh I think I took 6/7k off him before I had to hips (I was on Teefmon). Hits dots nearly killed me from 7k but I managed to stay alive with 200 morale to go :-D

BTW I was Audless with some green gear, 2nd ager lvl 85 bag and blade and lvl 90 sword.

I went into Ettens today with a fraid of 12.

After getting into it a bit more, we managed to get a fight that lasted about an hour. Freeps renown of that fight 1k without 100% boost.
    We enjoyed our first etten run since HD.

Ofc Warleader rezzes are just insane. Having so many in combat rezzes will really turn the tide for the creeps in many battles. Im excited to see what will happen with the auda changes.

Till then I will do some groups/raids once in a while. So don't give up completly creepies. If some more people start to fight in groups again you might have at least some decent action!

Quote Originally Posted by Dony View Post
    WOW....went to Ettens today for first time to see what fuss is about......Ode has 45k(ish) morale, he is one big hairy spider!

Anyway I can see why people don't want to go. I had a little play with ode but tbh I think I took 6/7k off him before I had to hips (I was on Teefmon). Hits dots nearly killed me from 7k but I managed to stay alive with 200 morale to go :-D

BTW I was Audless with some green gear, 2nd ager lvl 85 bag and blade and lvl 90 sword.
    Aaah that was you ! Was wondering who that little burg was, normal low ranks usually run at sight

Leischo: From our side your rezzes were even more insane, I think we killed only Grasshealer like ten times lol

Since when ur 1v1´s can be used has a standard of quality on this server??
    who are you to come here and classify ppl based on your "spars"??
    For a guy who barely comes to play on WW u do know everything and all of us. Could it be u are omnipresent??? Lutz Watch out u have competition here.
    There is something called Respect and ppl apreciate it ... Learn to aply it while u try to interact with another ppl, that way ppl might remember you for good things and not for .... you know

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Aaah that was you ! Was wondering who that little burg was, normal low ranks usually run at sight

Leischo: From our side your rezzes were even more insane, I think we killed only Grasshealer like ten times lol

Haha, well vice versa with your warleaders I think. Just took as ages to take these monsters down with our small dps that we had with us!
    But i think if we had less survivability you would have killed all of us very very quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Since you say you are serious i ll give you a serious reply...The others rks you fought used stun pots brands PI AoS...Or most of them..I was there and i saw...Example borgost's rk..You remember this rank 7 rk that roflstomp you ye?? Just saying in case you arent in a position to notice the difference..Everything can happen in a spar..The fact that you won a spar vs me even if it happened easily says what ?
    No need to defend yourself on this. There are many people (haters+non-haters) who can say with certainty that you are one of the best if not the best. But hey! it was a good joke.

#Not saying PVE isn't hard but after you failed a certain raid x times you can farm it over and over again *boring*. With PVP you can never really know what to expect though, you need good movement and know all of your skills inside and out, and ofc how to use them. I can give many examples but I don't want to be accused of "telling stories" again

I think Stealth misunderstood the conversation, and judged the wrong person as a troll.
    Look more closely and find out who is the real frustrated person in this forums, almost always the same one..

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    I think Stealth misunderstood the conversation, and judged the wrong person as a troll.
    Look more closely and find out who is the real frustrated person in this forums, almost always the same one..
    Hey what can i do to that i havent seen much freeps lately ofc i am cranky

Not you Kalaz hehehe

It's pointless to compare PvE to PvP skill. While skill in one helps in the other, it doesn't necessarily mean success. Especially not since RoR and HD have had 0 quality raid content. Besides, some of the best of their class in PvE don't or hardly PvP.

Page 86 of 169 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast