We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 85 of 169 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4216
    Ok so my point of view on HD..

I dont know why you creeps say we aren't Op- cuz we are. R6 warg really shouldn't in any circumstance kill a r11 hunter or even better: r13 champ.. thats just hilarious.

Haras dont know what traits you used but that amount of bubbles... wow. The funniest thing on this tho is that with my CC tactics i just couldn't get you down. But the dumbest strategy one could think of- spamming Piercing attack works... thx Turbine for ruining my class. Now I have to spar Red, he's the second one I always had awesome spars with.

Seems really unplayble to me, so I'll prolly just wait as others do and only mess around when I feel like it.

P.S. "when pre HD with Lei a 1v1 could go either way" eeeh... really ?
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Ok so my point of view on HD..

I dont know why you creeps say we aren't Op- cuz we are. R6 warg really shouldn't in any circumstance kill a r11 hunter or even better: r13 champ.. thats just hilarious.

Haras dont know what traits you used but that amount of bubbles... wow. The funniest thing on this tho is that with my CC tactics i just couldn't get you down. But the dumbest strategy one could think of- spamming Piercing attack works... thx Turbine for ruining my class. Now I have to spar Red, he's the second one I always had awesome spars with.

Seems really unplayble to me, so I'll prolly just wait as others do and only mess around when I feel like it.

P.S. "when pre HD with Lei a 1v1 could go either way" eeeh... really ?
    The most recent one I won I think, but yes, in the past he has beaten me. But I am not the best reaver out there and I tend to panic quite a lot in 1v1 situations. Have improved a lot since my blue rank days though
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Club = club

Zerg = in your eyes by the time my groups were 6-12max and creeps have taken many wipes from us too.. (zergs are not able to wipe)

U have played freep on Withy only for some months where most of them the action was prety dead so u don't have any clear view..
    Oh so he found an easier way to farm his ranks than beeing a raid baby.. So what? Same thing as a zerger easy points for both.

Well i wasnt calling you a zerger personally, you zerged as everyone that played in Ettenmoors. The whole story is how much you zerged as a player. ( not speaking personally to you this time.)

You have played creep on withy for? You dont have a clue yet you still throw your opinion and you support it no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    #madcauseNAB
    Imhi that is mine grr

I think there is nothing to worry about on our server. If there is no pvp, just come to server forums and have fun.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I think there is nothing to worry about on our server. If there is no pvp, just come to server forums and have fun.

Darn.

I have to second that!

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    By the way Rolspex , your bleeds would have killed kalaz but for 2 other wls pumping heals into him for a full minute after you had died.
    thx for saying, but it's his own choice/the WLs own choice not to give points...anyway i can live with 200-300 less pts then what i "should" have.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

By the way Rolspex , your bleeds would have killed kalaz but for 2 other wls pumping heals into him for a full minute after you had died.
    I didnt asked for heals although rols if u had stopped when i indicated to stop, i did 3 times, 3 times where u got close to 1k where it would be just 1 crit u die.
    and no the bleeds wouldnt have got me, altho i would only be left with 2-4k ...

ok so today i went again to the moors to spar ode, he got me down with him on 34-35k morale left. typical.
    and then i checked the map. creeps got 4 OPs and freeps got 0. so i went to Sop and IDop and took them.
    the next spar, i won Ode with 4k morale left.
    i want to delete everything i said about the balace, at least in spars..or maybe it's warden only?
    still gotta check grp v grp tho.
    i will start coming again from time to time to the moors for 1v1s...ofc the 1st zerg and i'm out till all others are back.
    cya around!
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

Tonight I will create the first fraid of HD. I don't know how many I will get together so please don't start with 24 on creep side.

It would be nice if the creeps would be on the german Teamspeak so communication about numbers and locations are possible.

Cheers in advance

Leisch

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    Tonight I will create the first fraid of HD. I don't know how many I will get together so please don't start with 24 on creep side.

It would be nice if the creeps would be on the german Teamspeak so communication about numbers and locations are possible.

Cheers in advance

Leisch
    i hope enough creeps will log lately i didnt see a lot ^^

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    ok so today i went again to the moors to spar ode, he got me down with him on 34-35k morale left. typical.
    and then i checked the map. creeps got 4 OPs and freeps got 0. so i went to Sop and IDop and took them.
    the next spar, i won Ode with 4k morale left.
    i want to delete everything i said about the balace, at least in spars..or maybe it's warden only?
    still gotta check grp v grp tho.
    i will start coming again from time to time to the moors for 1v1s...ofc the 1st zerg and i'm out till all others are back.
    cya around!
    After alot of spars with Rols with winrate around 50%+- i have to say that warden seems pretty ok yes.
    Fight mattered on CC my part vs Rols bleeds, thats how like it and how its fun Fights can really go either way and are quick.

But..
    I also sparred these classes with health always above 75% when finished:
    Champ (not Haras- that was a bit longer spar)
    RK
    Hunt
    Burg

so except Warden not really balanced for 1v1 atm.
    btw if any Cappy,Lm,Guard,Mini want to spar, shout at me. I especially want to test cappy OPness I heard about.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ode, what I've seen/heard thus far. Tactical classes are still able to do atleast somewhat of dmg.
    Captain OP means that they are very sturdy in Tank line and can now pop SotD on themselves aswell.
    Champion I believe can do a little bit in ettens, but only if you use Glory and pop bubbles continuously. Like I said is not the gameplay I myself would fancy.

If there will be RvR, it might be interesting to see how healing is on both sides as I heard defiler heals werent scaled but minstrel in the other hand can spam 9k Single target heals inbetween potent FS heals.

I still believe that due to new dmg types not being on freep mitigation list, we will lack survivability. Especially classes without immediate O'#### skills.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Ode, what I've seen/heard thus far. Tactical classes are still able to do atleast somewhat of dmg.
    Captain OP means that they are very sturdy in Tank line and can now pop SotD on themselves aswell.
    Champion I believe can do a little bit in ettens, but only if you use Glory and pop bubbles continuously. Like I said is not the gameplay I myself would fancy.

If there will be RvR, it might be interesting to see how healing is on both sides as I heard defiler heals werent scaled but minstrel in the other hand can spam 9k Single target heals inbetween potent FS heals.

I still believe that due to new dmg types not being on freep mitigation list, we will lack survivability. Especially classes without immediate O'#### skills.
    Can you imagine how tanky heavy armor classes would be, everyone has 186 vit on each piece so probally capped both their mits at 70% and 55% respectively.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

#madcauseNAB

Relax dunc plz!!! No need to be so "sarcastic" towards others because you are a very bad player..I can understand :/ ..And only you and some others with pretty much the same attitude think that situation atm is as unbalanced as ror was but from the opossite side...Pvp here is unplaylable and even the non braindead creeps say so..
    LOL...yeah such a bad player my Cappy never achieved anything in LOTRO.
    Unplayable?.How would you know , not seen a freep raid yet.
    So freeps cant win a 1v1 without creeps not using some of their skill in spars............hmmmmmm....so unds familiar.
    Why do you keep turning up with hunters and no heals?

LOL...yeah such a bad player my Cappy never achieved anything in LOTRO.
    Unplayable?.How would you know , not seen a freep raid yet.
    So freeps cant win a 1v1 without creeps not using some of their skill in spars............hmmmmmm....so unds familiar.
    Why do you keep turning up with hunters and no heals?
    Yes farming Erebor raids at ROR very challenging sorry...Good players usually are good and at pvp...And we can see how good you are there xDD ..Anyway..I turn up with hunter cause i m mostly testing stuff atm...The only thing that can make fights at moors is the fact that creep's heals arent scaled for this period ofc..And stop making mistakes..Unbalance even between freep classes is terrible atm...Just because guardians or yellow cappies or warden's bleeds are OP doesnt mean that this means pvp is playlable..But you can still think that its fine now and its freep's fault for being ez moders and bad players...When you were lost 12vs25+ are ror was because freeps were OP..Plz.....
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Good players usually are good and at pvp...And we can see how good you are there
    Just from top of my head I can think of a handful of people who are ten times better than what runs around in ettenmoors in withywindle.
    This statement is as false as it could be.
    Dzumrat probably 10 times the PvE player you are. (no taking dof buffs and keeps doesnt count)
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Just from top of my head I can think of a handful of people who are ten times better than what runs around in ettenmoors in withywindle.
    This statement is as false as it could be.
    Dzumrat probably 10 times the PvE player you are. (no taking dof buffs and keeps doesnt count)
    Your opinion...Not like i care but just had to reply..If you think pve is harder than pvp then just stay on it..Imo to be a good player you have to be good at pvp also..Otherwise we could easily replace players with bots that just do the same things multiple times...

Oh and so ppl wont misunderstand me i dont ppl that ppl who only pve are bad players cause maybe some1 doesnt even have the money for pvp...Only that ppl that are bad at pvp dont seem so good generally imo..
    Last edited by Aelarare; Nov 28 2013 at 11:44 AM.
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Your opinion...Not like i care but just had to reply..If you think pve is harder than pvp then just stay on it..Imo to be a good player you have to be good at pvp also..Otherwise we could easily replace players with bots that just do the same things multiple times...

Oh and so ppl wont misunderstand me i dont ppl that ppl who only pve are bad players cause maybe some1 doesnt even have the money for pvp...Only that ppl that are bad at pvp dont seem so good generally imo..
    But youre probably the worst r12 RK on all server I play creep on. So you must be having a lot of problems in pve as well...hmmm
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    But youre probably the worst r12 RK on all server I play creep on. So you must be having a lot of problems in pve as well...hmmm
    Not sure if serious or trolling xD
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Yes terrible problems i would say...If not the worst easily on Top 3 of the worst...Ppl on ww can confirm
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

L0oo0o00o0o00o0o0o00oL you made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but no he's okish...(ofc i can beat him with my lvl 20 RK but oh well..) xD

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    L0oo0o00o0o00o0o0o00oL you made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but no he's okish...(ofc i can beat him with my lvl 20 RK but oh well..) xD
    Shhhh you promised me you wouldnt tell any1 ..I shouldnt trust you at all..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Shhhh you promised me you would tell any1 ..I shouldnt trust you at all..
    never trust 16 years old

Off topic (maybe):

If we was at lvl 85 cap, i would challenge you and your fraids from ettenmoors (cause you guys are real good at pvp) to go BfE and Flight t2challenge mode, i bet you guys would be fail lots of times!

Maybe Dunc dont have the perfect moves on pvp, but it dosnt mean he's a bad player. Just saying Dunc is good enough and 1vs1 situation sucks (spars) the others with element of surprise is kind fun.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Page 85 of 169 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast