We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 83 of 169 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    there are creeps sparring if any freep. but i notice that u guys really think u need auda gear.
    And because of that u have lower moral and lower dps.
    Haras go in full PvE gear then u have 25k+ moral and on top ur dps is high enough to get us down like u could before.
    If u didnt noticed creeps have more moral and less incoming damage cuz freeps really have epic DPS in PvE gear.
    Only if they get the balls to use the PVE gear they would faceroll creeps again.
    PS: if u find a good rotation , help other people with theirs, this is how on creepside u get to see most wargs with 3-5k dps on normal mob.
    I had 21k morale in lvl 85 audacity gear.. PvE gear means + 30% inc dmg to freeps + 50% cc duration..

+ 5k morale gives nothing by the time +30% of total inc damage in the time of fight means much more morale lost.

By the time I ve made the epic devastating hit with brutal strikes of 798 morale on a blue rank warg which had 40k+ morale I don't think that pve armour will give me much more on dps nuke..

PvP was always based on balanced set ups that's why pvp armour sets always had less dps stats

PvE dps set ups vs huge morale pools, evades, wl bubbles, hips, borrows, can just only give instant death without taking any kill. (talk about fights away from shooters)
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 26 2013 at 07:54 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

So, me on the other hand, really likes the changes and thinks certain people are overreacting becuase they're not gonna have it as easy. I've been having some very close fights last night, some of them with the creep going down to 1k. If I actually had 6/6 audacity I'd have won most. For all the upset freeps, you'll no longer be able to nuke a creep in a 1v1, fights are going to require more movement, which is no doubt going to give certain ppl trouble.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    So, me on the other hand, really likes the changes and thinks certain people are overreacting becuase they're not gonna have it as easy. I've been having some very close fights last night, some of them with the creep going down to 1k. If I actually had 6/6 audacity I'd have won most. For all the upset freeps, you'll no longer be able to nuke a creep in a 1v1, fights are going to require more movement, which is no doubt going to give certain ppl trouble.
    U mainly play on creep that's why. Lutz plays creep more although he admitted that pvp is broken at the time..

I ve won too vs blue ba and blue warg and sparring 10+ mins vs blue reaver without finishing the fight

All of these on blue and half red traits although I m sure those players didn't have main skills on.

Anyway I won't analyze it any more because there's no point. Anyone can go and have a look by himself..

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    P.S The guy with the idea for 40 secs cd on ba's MT....Plz explain us why xDDD
    dont explain just keep it Its awesome to finally be able to solo an OP with ba

explanation: you play a guard. xD
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    U mainly play on creep that's why. Lutz plays creep more although he admitted that pvp is broken at the time..

I ve won too vs blue ba and blue warg and sparring 10+ mins vs blue reaver without finishing the fight

All of these on blue and half red traits although I m sure those players didn't have main skills on.

Anyway I won't analyze it any more because there's no point. Anyone can go and have a look by himself..
    curu sparred against phakdush its far from blue rank IMO
    Even phak was amazed about how fast curu was taking his moral...

edit in full pve gear u have around 30k haras and like curu set everyone will need to get more skills.
    In RoR creeps were really needed to get skills while freeps could literally just smahs buttons
    like : NEED SMASH BUTTON , SMASH BUTTON DOESNT WORK
    THIS IS UNFAIR : ((((

curu sparred against phakdush its far from blue rank IMO
    Even phak was amazed about how fast curu was taking his moral...

edit in full pve gear u have around 30k haras and like curu set everyone will need to get more skills.
    In RoR creeps were really needed to get skills while freeps could literally just smahs buttons
    like : NEED SMASH BUTTON , SMASH BUTTON DOESNT WORK
    THIS IS UNFAIR : ((((
    U need to decide: freeps have dps to smash creeps or not?

Before u said that they smash on dps now u are saying that we don't have smash buttons..

After HD every freep has avaliable at the same time half of his skills depending on trait line..

Without smash buttons and without audacity u get nothing..

No need to mention NO TRACKS (hunters are not able to track wargs on stealth now) - NO MAPS for fast back - USUALLY DOUBLE CREEP NUMBERS because they don't pay (soon more freeps will stop pay VIP)

I ll keep wait your hunter's dps to join in our groups..

I agree with haras we should go back to Rohans faceroll he is not rank15 yet, nor my reaver ololol

Before u said that they smash on dps now u are saying that we don't have smash buttons..

After HD every freep has avaliable at the same time half of his skills depending on trait line..
    hunter in red line can boosts its dps for 100% with the new buffs on entering stance, burn hot ....
    Tell me where isnt their dps? And this isnt smashing buttons u need to work it into ur rotation just like heart seeker and upshot with full focus can hit together for 50k in PvE gear...
    And yes freeps smashed their keyboard in RoR for dps except wardens cuz of their gambits ...
    Now every class needs to build their rotation for max dps / survivabilty.
    And dont come with the #### that i only play creep and dont know anything about the changes of freep classes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I heared rumours that yellow traited cappies are extremely OP.
    Indeed I would say yellow line cappies are the new shield wardens.
    And with the right rotation in red line, we can boost our dps +100%, so be afraid.

Imi stop the QQ already pls
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

hunter in red line can boosts its dps for 100% with the new buffs on entering stance, burn hot ....
    Tell me where isnt their dps? And this isnt smashing buttons u need to work it into ur rotation just like heart seeker and upshot with full focus can hit together for 50k in PvE gear...
    And yes freeps smashed their keyboard in RoR for dps except wardens cuz of their gambits ...
    And dont come with the #### that i only play creep and dont know anything about the changes of freep classes ...
    50k?!Sure in pve land.Go do it on a creep if u can
    Max i did with upshot in full focus+focus buff+burn hot was 13k on a r6 warg that probably didnt have audacity.At that time i had 14k morale,3k agi,12k crit.On other creeps i do 0 dmg.Like seriously my pen shot crits for 1,5k same for swift bow and the rest of the skills xD

Oh and also a r7 warg can get me to about 6k in 1 stun even with full audacity,35% mits and some crit defence.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    50k?!Sure in pve land.Go do it on a creep if u can
    Max i did with upshot in full focus+focus buff+burn hot was 13k on a r6 warg that probably didnt have audacity.At that time i had 14k morale,3k agi,12k crit.On other creeps i do 0 dmg.Like seriously my pen shot crits for 1,5k same for swift bow and the rest of the skills xD

Oh and also a r7 warg can get me to about 6k in 1 stun even with full audacity,35% mits and some crit defence.
    a r6 warg withouth audacity? U really think that these roam around i have also a r6 one and it has full auda.
    And prolly that warg had around 10-12 so still a good deal of damage gone

My warg is almost r6 and has 7 auda lol, they exist !!
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Indeed I would say yellow line cappies are the new shield wardens.
    And with the right rotation in red line, we can boost our dps +100%, so be afraid.

Imi stop the QQ already pls
    Yep I sparred a cappy that had seen him 1st time.. I turn down his morale on 15% and suddently he got healed and morale bar didn't go down anymore while I was hiting him in full dps traits/pve gear..

U took your asnwer from Lain who is the most experienced hunter on Withy..

I've played guard doing SoA, raided during 65, then in the 2nd year of 65 I played Hunter on WW (highest ranked hunter till fraelin took over) and back to guard near the end of RoI. Ever since then my guard has been my main. The only reason I played reaver during the last few weeks was comms. I'm about a 100x as objective as you are. You.showed up when champs became op and still had to quest your ranks. Now you're no longer op and upset.

You only got your li weapon yesterday, you're half as geared as I am and according to your post only tried one setup. It's unreasonable to expect succes that way and judge the entire state of the moors. Instead of posting half of every page, go gear and practice.

Without smash buttons and without audacity u get nothing..

No need to mention NO TRACKS (hunters are not able to track wargs on stealth now) - NO MAPS for fast back - USUALLY DOUBLE CREEP NUMBERS because they don't pay (soon more freeps will stop pay VIP)

I ll keep wait your hunter's dps to join in our groups..
    He's saying freeps now have to put in more effort to get their kills, rather than spam a few skills.

P.s. I agree, you shouldn't analyze. For the love God, it's only been less then a week.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

a r6 warg withouth audacity? U really think that these roam around i have also a r6 one and it has full auda.
    And prolly that warg had around 10-12 so still a good deal of damage gone
    Its a r6 warg i never saw before so probably his audacity was 10 max.And i did 13k devastating with all possible buffs a hunter can have.Rest of my hits were really low compared to his morale.Oh and i did a mistake my mits weren't 35% :P They were about 43% just checked

But sure if you think its just us being bad and nothing is wrong with balance atm at least for some classes then there is no reason talking about it.

(Pls don't tell me about balance in ror etc i know it wasn't balanced.Just saying it isn't now either.)
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Its a r6 warg i never saw before so probably his audacity was 10 max.And i did 13k devastating with all possible buffs a hunter can have.Rest of my hits were really low compared to his morale.Oh and i did a mistake my mits weren't 35% :P They were about 43% just checked

But sure if you think its just us being bad and nothing is wrong with balance atm at least for some classes then there is no reason talking about it.

(Pls don't tell me about balance in ror etc i know it wasn't balanced.Just saying it isn't now either.)
    1 i didnt say it isnt unbalnced now (cuz it is)
    Only now freeps get the feeling creeps had during RoR
    PS creeps have extra aud set (3rd time i mention it) since else u could do 2 shots of 17k after one other ( heart seeker + upshot (with all buffs ofc))
    That hit is still higher then a creep can hit on a normal add btw

And since we dont know what traits that warg used we cant say more about it
    PPS i am searching for a hunter to do the above thing to my wl not a spar just testing my traits =D

1 i didnt say it isnt unbalnced now (cuz it is)
    Only now freeps get the feeling creeps had during RoR
    PS creeps have extra aud set (3rd time i mention it) since else u could do 2 shots of 17k after one other ( heart seeker + upshot (with all buffs ofc))
    That hit is still higher then a creep can hit on a normal add btw

And since we dont know what traits that warg used we cant say more about it
    PPS i am searching for a hunter to do the above thing to my wl not a spar just testing my traits =D
    Well i played creep during ror and didn't feel like that.Sure defiler has no dps but hey at least i had heals xD
    I really wish some of the new creeps had seen how it was back in RoI.When reavers and BAs were doing no dmg.When healers couldn't do any induction and had to perma kite.Damn it was fun!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

I'm about a 100x as objective as you are. You.showed up when champs became op and still had to quest your ranks. Now you're no longer op and upset.
    From start of RoI where I start to come on moors u had played 99% of your time on Withy in creep side..

Pve my ranks? Check my tab.. My op champ has 3500+ deaths all these years so seems he wasn't so op..

U forgot to mention some clubbing issues at your toon Dodark at the middle of RoR expansion on your cv preview + I can personally witness your sideswitching from freep group to creep raid while freeps were zerged + usind dying rage on spars and go away so as not to give points ++

All of these are really far away from me and don't care if u have 100x of these objectives more than me..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 26 2013 at 03:59 PM.

The fact remains that for pve purposes freeps still don't need any brain function to work really. Maybe the new HD moors will give them more incentive to use 3% (those 7% of little grey cells are still reserved so you can eat, drink, enjoy the scenery mid fight) of them to actually utilize their character as oppose to RoI and RoR.

Aghi
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Firstly, Curu and I bumped into each other, no spar as I am not into organised spars.

It was a good fight, I was pleasantly surprised that it wast just being beaten in two seconds.

Secondly, why complain about the state of the Moors this early after the release of Helms Deep?

I am quite sure in a few months your be back to camping the back door of Lug, farming your ranks again,
    if past history has soon us with Turbines apparent apathy towards the PvP community is anything to go by!
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Secondly, why complain about the state of the Moors this early after the release of Helms Deep?

I am quite sure in a few months your be back to camping the back door of Lug, farming your ranks again,
    if past history has soon us with Turbines apparent apathy towards the PvP community is anything to go by!

I only complain because I pay for VIP and there won't be any decent action until next update because of broken product..

Both sides are loosing from this but seems that even experienced players are not able to understand it..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    My wargs name is Treachery you are obviously speaking about someone else or just trolling.

Sorry Aff. It was not you (treachery), it was Bereluk. I apologise I got it wrong.

:-D

some great spars were that sorry if i killed any of u in 1 on 1 (not wanting to take advantage out this)
    And damn hunters in yellow line i hate them xD

Page 83 of 169 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 133 ... LastLast