We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 82 of 169 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4216
  1. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    As soon freeps have their precious FA and full aud armour creeps have no chance
    Even now they will have hard against freeps since the dps is still no higher then that of a freep doing the weakest skill attack over and over again ...
    Only reaver has real dps, other classes are just a joke
    another one thing: we DON'T have new aud armour, no new r10 2nd agers, no new r13 1st agers...there aren't any new items that we can barter from the moors.
    and idk about dps, i was getting 4k aoe dps with reaver and critting (no dev) 12k Impale....i heard about 3k dps with wargs and such...
    anyway let's wait for freeps to get to 95, seems like they gonna have huge dps there

    cya around!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  2. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    another one thing: we DON'T have new aud armour, no new r10 2nd agers, no new r13 1st agers...there aren't any new items that we can barter from the moors.
    One more time Turbines prooves that is not care about pvp at the start of new expansions..

    All of us had seen from start of RoR how pvp is gonna be next months.. Get ready!
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  3. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post


    Read: I want maaaaahh bubbles back!

    Very mature (raid leader) observation..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  4. #2029
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    U only say the mediocre things of freeps + u forgot creeps need to pay 600 TP per toon in my case for 5 toons it covers all u need to pay.
    Pls consider what u say before u forget to mention that "small" thing....
    I ll need to pay 850 tp only for 100 mithil coins so as to unlock 3d tree-trait line slot. (no need to talk about shards, legacies tier updates ++)
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 21 2013 at 03:09 AM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  5. #2030
    Quote Originally Posted by Drabbit View Post
    Dunc Dunc Dunc.... I´m glad that narthor have the video of what happen... u are a big big liar...
    And u talk about ganks? U kill me 2 times after i did a spar and was with -500 morale left with your warg, so please stop...
    Im tired of this QQ QQ QQ QQ but u dont have anything to talk about me or maaba, if u dont like to die, just stop coming to moors... or die and take it like a man!
    You are the only creep that when i see is like a bull looking at a red spot! Can´t do much about it sry, but u must know why this happens like the rest of the PE kinship...
    See you in moors i hope

    btw im not saying im better or u are better, just play the game the best u know, and if u die is not the end of the world belive me, dont need all that QQ

    Peace, Drabbit out!
    LOLS.
    The rabbit speaks.

  6. #2031
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I ll need to pay 850 tp only for 100 mithil coins so as to unlock 3d tree-trait line slot. (no need to talk about shards, legacies tier updates ++)
    Please stop this nonsense. You really dont need that imo. Its handy but not needed. You really started all this qq about leveling, seting LIs etc. All this can be done in few days, especially with all the marks etc accumulated from previous expansion. Its not that is unplayable if gear isnt completely golden.

    P.S. Dunc drab nad pat, please stop this ####, it wont change anything, you guys are just spaming.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  7. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    another one thing: we DON'T have new aud armour, no new r10 2nd agers,!
    Why you need r10 2nd ages when you have 2nd ages on skirmish camp?.. (barter with medallions and marks) And 1st ages on r13 from moors sucks. (I miss RoI ToO times.. sad)

    For Haras the only thing you need waste is run some instances to get jewelery, next time farm some medallions/marks/shards/relics etc.. on previous expansions.

    Cheers.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  8. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Why you need r10 2nd ages when you have 2nd ages on skirmish camp?
    actually, only because a. i didn't pve so i don't have enough meds and marks (xD) b. i have nothing else to do with my comms so..
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  9. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Very mature (raid leader) observation..
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Was reading some of HD notes..
    Life's so easy for creeps during new expansions..
    No pay / Log in / +30% dps + reduced cds.. / Lets go!!
    About freeps:
    Pay one more time / lvl up to 95 / gear up (armour+jewells) / new legendary items (earn them + shards + lvl up + find proper legacies + relic/crafting up)
    and before all of these u have to learn your new class with those revamps on traits/skills..
    Hope it ll worth the time..
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

  10. #2035
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    123
    I logged my BA today and played for the first time since HD dropped, and mostly just experimented. After hearing that creep dps was going to increase by about 30%, I slotted 6 more corruptions and went out into the Moors. I started killing different types of NPCs using my tried and tested rotation and noted how long it was taking to kill them, bearing in mind that NPC morale has gone up by about 50%. I was unsurprised that my dps had indeed risen by about 30%, which meant it was taking me 2-4 seconds longer to kill NPCs (with their 50% higher morale pools). Then I really took a look at all the new cd's, and began to change my rotation, in some cases quite radically. Very soon, I stumbled on a rotation that was putting out a much, much, much higher rate of dps.

    Some lvl 95 freeps kindly showed up, and I was able to do a lot of damage to them - even before getting my rotation completely sorted out. It felt like a fair fight, or even unfair in my advantage, as I'm sure they didn't have the best equipment yet. They kept dying and dying. Though when Allorsbor pulled an entire zoo out of his back pocket, my thinking changed a bit . Damn, that was funny!

    And then I soloed AE OP, with about 23k of my 52k morale remaining by the end of the fight. To put that in context, BAs have NEVER been able to solo an OP before. And this despite CG's having a lot more morale now.

    I moved on to drakes, soloing them easily (without Uruk heals or even heal pots), consistently having about 45k of 52k morale left over before the new crit-heals brought me back to maximum morale.

    I had been feeling a bit deflated after reading Lutz's post on the previous page about how awful pvp was going to be after HD, but now I think that Lutz - god though he is - might have been a bit premature in that judgement. Here are a few observations, some of which are for creeps in general, and some for BA's specifically:

    1. More than ever before, dps is dependent both on skill and getting your rotation right. Throw away your RoR rotations, and experiment. For BA's, pay attention here: Vital Target and Snare are semi-spammable now, along with Revenge and Fire Trap - adjust your rotations accordingly.

    2. Make sure you take advantage of set bonuses for corruptions: they are a powerful new tool for us.

    3. PvP is what we make of it... it doesn't have to be all zergy on the one hand, or boring, sterile spars on the other where freeps refrain from using their best skills just to give us a chance. I think the new possibilities afforded to creeps by the new expansion have the potential to make pvp a lot better, if we can defy Lutz's expectations and not go back to being lame. Though of course, this might all change again when freeps finally have their gold equipment and rk's are critting us for 20k without even breaking a sweat.

    Was going to say more, but I'm feeling really tired now...

    Cheers, and here's hoping for better pvp;

    -- Bralg
    [URL=http://imageshack.com/i/04j4ruj][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img4/2329/j4ru.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/URL]

    I see dead freeple...

  11. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    I logged my BA today and played for the first time since HD dropped, and mostly just experimented. After hearing that creep dps was going to increase by about 30%, I slotted 6 more corruptions and went out into the Moors. I started killing different types of NPCs using my tried and tested rotation and noted how long it was taking to kill them, bearing in mind that NPC morale has gone up by about 50%. I was unsurprised that my dps had indeed risen by about 30%, which meant it was taking me 2-4 seconds longer to kill NPCs (with their 50% higher morale pools). Then I really took a look at all the new cd's, and began to change my rotation, in some cases quite radically. Very soon, I stumbled on a rotation that was putting out a much, much, much higher rate of dps.

    Some lvl 95 freeps kindly showed up, and I was able to do a lot of damage to them - even before getting my rotation completely sorted out. It felt like a fair fight, or even unfair in my advantage, as I'm sure they didn't have the best equipment yet. They kept dying and dying. Though when Allorsbor pulled an entire zoo out of his back pocket, my thinking changed a bit . Damn, that was funny!

    And then I soloed AE OP, with about 23k of my 52k morale remaining by the end of the fight. To put that in context, BAs have NEVER been able to solo an OP before. And this despite CG's having a lot more morale now.

    I moved on to drakes, soloing them easily (without Uruk heals or even heal pots), consistently having about 45k of 52k morale left over before the new crit-heals brought me back to maximum morale.

    I had been feeling a bit deflated after reading Lutz's post on the previous page about how awful pvp was going to be after HD, but now I think that Lutz - god though he is - might have been a bit premature in that judgement. Here are a few observations, some of which are for creeps in general, and some for BA's specifically:

    1. More than ever before, dps is dependent both on skill and getting your rotation right. Throw away your RoR rotations, and experiment. For BA's, pay attention here: Vital Target and Snare are semi-spammable now, along with Revenge and Fire Trap - adjust your rotations accordingly.

    2. Make sure you take advantage of set bonuses for corruptions: they are a powerful new tool for us.

    3. PvP is what we make of it... it doesn't have to be all zergy on the one hand, or boring, sterile spars on the other where freeps refrain from using their best skills just to give us a chance. I think the new possibilities afforded to creeps by the new expansion have the potential to make pvp a lot better, if we can defy Lutz's expectations and not go back to being lame. Though of course, this might all change again when freeps finally have their gold equipment and rk's are critting us for 20k without even breaking a sweat.

    Was going to say more, but I'm feeling really tired now...

    Cheers, and here's hoping for better pvp;

    -- Bralg
    I might be wrong. Without testing on freeps it probably is not good to judge. I agree that spaming VT Snare and Firetrap is now key to win. I only spared creeps and there had no chance to win anything without spaming MT. We could be fine against melee classes but i think that tactical classes will be a big problem. About dps increase... VT for example got it increase, but firetrap, headshot and some other skills have dmg similar to RoR iirc.

    I agree, i might have overreacted, but my opinion is that freeps will be in, at least, a bit better situation.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  12. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Why you need r10 2nd ages when you have 2nd ages on skirmish camp?.. (barter with medallions and marks) And 1st ages on r13 from moors sucks. (I miss RoI ToO times.. sad)

    For Haras the only thing you need waste is run some instances to get jewelery, next time farm some medallions/marks/shards/relics etc.. on previous expansions.

    Cheers.
    The fact that i came on moors on lvl 95 and even morale pots are from previous expansion reveals how ready was Turbine for HD moors..

    1st age wouldn't be fair for R13 now that there isn't any from PvE although they should take care at least for lvl 95 new pvp gear by the time the lvl 85 pvp set has very poor stats..

    Usual looser of all these will be the action as the start of RoR.. Freeps have many new things to do with lvl/gear/crafting/relic up while seems creeps will die from boring at grams..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  13. #2038
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I might be wrong. Without testing on freeps it probably is not good to judge. I agree that spaming VT Snare and Firetrap is now key to win. I only spared creeps and there had no chance to win anything without spaming MT. We could be fine against melee classes but i think that tactical classes will be a big problem. About dps increase... VT for example got it increase, but firetrap, headshot and some other skills have dmg similar to RoR iirc.

    I agree, i might have overreacted, but my opinion is that freeps will be in, at least, a bit better situation.
    Yeah, I'm puzzled how some skills seem to have been completely neglected. You are right, and accordingly, Headshot has dropped down my rotation list; still useful for the knockdown, but the induction + weak dps means it isn't as useful today as it was in RoR. I even tried Steadfast Barrage (mine and Morth's fave skill), and it hasn't changed either, which means it is still doing Isengard levels of damage!!! On the other hand, I did almost a 12k crit last night to an npc with Revenge. Some skills were shown the love, others not at all.

    Part of our dps increase (I forgot to mention last night) is down to a more viable AoE functionality for BAs... lower cd's mean that we can do a lot more damage to groups than we were capable of doing in RoR. I experimented with this, also. It doesn't help in spars, but will be valuable in many other situations.

    Overall, reduced cd's mean that creeps are presented with a wider range of on-the-spot tactical decisions to be made in combat - and I like this a lot! You are very correct in your original post - many creeps will never get anywhere near their full dps rates, because the new system means you have to be quicker with the decisions, put thought into your rotation, and actually spend time getting to know your class. For instance, many BA's don't even use Snare at all, or else I have seen BA's standing 40 metres back from the action, pewpewing, and then drop a snare for no apparent reason. NO! You run into that motherf&%ker's face, throw the snare down right on top of him, and kite him through it for good measure. Then hit him with Enhanced Gash, and put a VT into his back .

    Anyhow, we'll see what happens when freeps turn up in numbers, fully geared...

    -- Bralg
    [URL=http://imageshack.com/i/04j4ruj][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img4/2329/j4ru.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/URL]

    I see dead freeple...

  14. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    Yeah, I'm puzzled how some skills seem to have been completely neglected. You are right, and accordingly, Headshot has dropped down my rotation list; still useful for the knockdown, but the induction + weak dps means it isn't as useful today as it was in RoR. I even tried Steadfast Barrage (mine and Morth's fave skill), and it hasn't changed either, which means it is still doing Isengard levels of damage!!! On the other hand, I did almost a 12k crit last night to an npc with Revenge. Some skills were shown the love, others not at all.

    Part of our dps increase (I forgot to mention last night) is down to a more viable AoE functionality for BAs... lower cd's mean that we can do a lot more damage to groups than we were capable of doing in RoR. I experimented with this, also. It doesn't help in spars, but will be valuable in many other situations.
    More aoe dmg sounds nice in theory, but in reality if you have a group of freeps they have healer with aoe HoTs and that aoe will get outhealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowgate View Post
    Overall, reduced cd's mean that creeps are presented with a wider range of on-the-spot tactical decisions to be made in combat - and I like this a lot! You are very correct in your original post - many creeps will never get anywhere near their full dps rates, because the new system means you have to be quicker with the decisions, put thought into your rotation, and actually spend time getting to know your class. For instance, many BA's don't even use Snare at all, or else I have seen BA's standing 40 metres back from the action, pewpewing, and then drop a snare for no apparent reason. NO! You run into that motherf&%ker's face, throw the snare down right on top of him, and kite him through it for good measure. Then hit him with Enhanced Gash, and put a VT into his back .

    Anyhow, we'll see what happens when freeps turn up in numbers, fully geared...

    -- Bralg
    True about the snare... although i always like firetrap in tar, hard to see and usually many freeps in there
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  15. #2040
    Log tonight on moors to check lvl 95 2d age dps and had a few 1v1 with some creeps at gv stairs

    Don't know about your view but I think that the game seems to be completely broken at the time..

    Unfortunatelly it ll be hard to have any decent pvp in every server since next update..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  16. #2041
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Log tonight on moors to check lvl 95 2d age dps and had a few 1v1 with some creeps at gv stairs

    Don't know about your view but I think that the game seems to be completely broken at the time..

    Unfortunatelly it ll be hard to have any decent pvp in every server since next update..
    Funny, and yet i think champs are to OP atm, with 10k+ aoe to anyone around, 50k creep goes down fast. Only thing lacking is lvl95 audacity set, but freeps are still to much stronger atm with easily obtainable gear, champs now can have easily 25k moral and still do crazy aoe dps. What can poor creep do? Haras, u are livining in a place where everything u cant beat, is broken in your opinnion, skill up.

  17. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Funny, and yet i think champs are to OP atm, with 10k+ aoe to anyone around, 50k creep goes down fast. Only thing lacking is lvl95 audacity set, but freeps are still to much stronger atm with easily obtainable gear, champs now can have easily 25k moral and still do crazy aoe dps. What can poor creep do? Haras, u are livining in a place where everything u cant beat, is broken in your opinnion, skill up.
    It is clear that before HD freeps/champs were in better pvp situation than now (still lvl 85 pvp set) although we saw the epic 'wipe out'' viideo of you sprinting away from reaver although u were in glory traits and had all those golden items..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEi45nY1yys gg!

    Nevermind I think it's no worth to discuss it anyway..

    Anyone can get some lvl 95 blue jewells/2d age items and go at moors to check it by himself..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 26 2013 at 02:08 AM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  18. #2043
    Im paying VIP again soon, so if anyone wants a 1v1 send a tell in game PvE is faceroll so some dying would be a nice change
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

  19. #2044
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Log tonight on moors to check lvl 95 2d age dps and had a few 1v1 with some creeps at gv stairs

    Don't know about your view but I think that the game seems to be completely broken at the time..

    Unfortunatelly it ll be hard to have any decent pvp in every server since next update..
    Feeling is exactly the same as to play lowrank creep. No chance to kill anything, no chance to even provide some decent resistance.

    There is something wrong with incoming dmg on creep as far as i noticed. Actually msot of the stuff concerning pvp is now broken. I believe the smartest thing to do is to wait for next update.

    Lets hope we get that update soon. Until then enjoy pve
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  20. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Feeling is exactly the same as to play lowrank creep. No chance to kill anything, no chance to even provide some decent resistance.

    There is something wrong with incoming dmg on creep as far as i noticed. Actually msot of the stuff concerning pvp is now broken. I believe the smartest thing to do is to wait for next update.

    Lets hope we get that update soon. Until then enjoy pve
    I agree.. Best thing that anyone can do is to focous on lvling/gearing up any of his chars until next update where some things will be fixed so as to have the enviroment for decent fights..

    Hope pvpers will have patience this time so as not to loose players as the start of RoR.. (You won't find anyting else in other servers anyway..)

    P.S. For sure no worth to pay VIP to get broken pvp product since then..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  21. #2046
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    (You won't find anyting else in other servers anyway..)
    Not true i play on more servers. On the servers where freeps have guts and come without audacity in full PvE gear they truly kick every creeps ###.
    Siince the dps is 2-3 times higher Turbine gave creeps 100% extra moral and a second set of "audacity".
    So i really need to disagree with haras and need to agree with Zrinko (seems strange).
    Freeps are still very OP just cuz any class has high dps (except cappy cappy sucks TBH)
    Its just getting used to the amount of skills and wich skills u need to use.
    With other words find a rotation, For some classes more diff then for others.
    And i also need to add that freeps are made for group now and creeps need to work very well coordinated to get a group down.

  22. #2047
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Freeps are still very OP just cuz any class has high dps (except cappy cappy sucks TBH)
    I heared rumours that yellow traited cappies are extremely OP.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  23. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Not true i play on more servers. On the servers where freeps have guts and come without audacity in full PvE gear they truly kick every creeps ###.
    Siince the dps is 2-3 times higher Turbine gave creeps 100% extra moral and a second set of "audacity".
    So i really need to disagree with haras and need to agree with Zrinko (seems strange).
    Freeps are still very OP just cuz any class has high dps (except cappy cappy sucks TBH)
    Its just getting used to the amount of skills and wich skills u need to use.
    With other words find a rotation, For some classes more diff then for others.
    And i also need to add that freeps are made for group now and creeps need to work very well coordinated to get a group down.
    I m talking about 1v1 fights.. On running up and down zergs it's possible for both sides to take some kills but this is not decent pvp..

    Bring your hunter on withy moors to check your ''epic'' dps even vs blue rank creeps
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 26 2013 at 04:09 AM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

    [I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

  24. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I m talking about 1v1 fights.. On running up and down zergs it's possible for both sides to take some kills but this is not decent pvp..

    Bring your hunter on withy moors to check your ''epic'' dps even vs blue rank creeps
    there are creeps sparring if any freep. but i notice that u guys really think u need auda gear.
    And because of that u have lower moral and lower dps.
    Haras go in full PvE gear then u have 25k+ moral and on top ur dps is high enough to get us down like u could before.
    If u didnt noticed creeps have more moral and less incoming damage cuz freeps really have epic DPS in PvE gear.
    Only if they get the balls to use the PVE gear they would faceroll creeps again.
    PS: if u find a good rotation , help other people with theirs, this is how on creepside u get to see most wargs with 3-5k dps on normal mob.

  25. #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    there are creeps sparring if any freep. but i notice that u guys really think u need auda gear.
    And because of that u have lower moral and lower dps.
    Haras go in full PvE gear then u have 25k+ moral and on top ur dps is high enough to get us down like u could before.
    If u didnt noticed creeps have more moral and less incoming damage cuz freeps really have epic DPS in PvE gear.
    Only if they get the balls to use the PVE gear they would faceroll creeps again.
    PS: if u find a good rotation , help other people with theirs, this is how on creepside u get to see most wargs with 3-5k dps on normal mob.
    Was at gv yesterday with hunter were i have 95 level lis only miss 1 jwl from the new ones and i tried some spars and generally some dps with the 85 level pvp gear..It was a joke..Anyway prolly it was the big lose from stats cause it was an old set..After i saw Grass in full pve 95 level gear sparring a rank 7 warg..The warg did 7-8k damage to him before he even got out from the 1st stun..Even with lots of heals and stuff he just died...Only tried a few things at moors yet but i dont find too many occasions where pve set will work..Unless freeps have tons of heals of something and creeps are bad..But again..Creep's heals arent scaled yet so this will take a part also..

    P.S The guy with the idea for 40 secs cd on ba's MT....Plz explain us why xDDD
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

 

 
Page 82 of 169 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload