We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    I won't actually read your whole post cuz it's pure BS again.
    I said i will not help you cuz you had 3 others there helping you against 1 creep.
    I said about Pj that i don't have the experience or gear on minstrel to kill him.I don't need to lie about what i can kill or what not.You still fail on your reading skills it seems.

PS1:Oh yeah ask Krom his english are much better i am sure he got right what i said! (.....)
    PS2:I know you don't believe how i am and i don't really care.You can ask Pj he will prove you wrong since he knows me irl.But ofc you won't cuz you don't wanna see how much wrong you are.

Now bye bye Mr Dfected.
    None helped me i only you were close
    nah the words were what you recalled since you knew you were wrong.
    Krom told me you relogged i didnt really knew any of your creeps that time

Byebye Ms.Hipseth/Sprinteth/Diggeth

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    At Limmy yes i am dealing with it pretty nice rating my kb's and my kd is getting so high theese days
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Wartab wartab!
    Quote for the win.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote for the win.
    if i knew what wartab is

if i knew what wartab is
    ...the tab that shows your KD etc >.<
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

...the tab that shows your KD etc >.<
    When i was r3 it 3.4 lower 4.8 the highest
    Now at r.7 6.4 atm if i remember well cant log in atm cuz of the update :/

oh, totally wasn't thinking - ofcourse servers are down ! lol

LIVE !!! Update Game Data 51%..

When servers are up again ??
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

[I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

Soon Haras As usual
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b21e0000001b42ce/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Antiwarg R9 Burglar - Proud member of Czech Royal Knights

Change to Official Pvp thread
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Official? Did a blue create it?

Well ok then Affected If you think that insult you made was alright,and you didnt rage when u said it,my point is proven...

None helped me i only you were close
    nah the words were what you recalled since you knew you were wrong.
    Krom told me you relogged i didnt really knew any of your creeps that time

Byebye Ms.Hipseth/Sprinteth/Diggeth
    There were more there that were trying to kill Pj.He can confirm
    I said i can't beat him,believe it or not.(not my bad if you are blind.now go call me stuff again cuz i am being ironic.)
    Again you don't know what you are talking about since it was someone else that you i was relogging.
    Get your facts straight and then talk.Don't make me repeat myself it's boring.

Fyi 5 mins before this thing happend Pj was ready to jump you again and i stood behind you ready to heal,he saw me,he left.And what do u do after that?Kill a r0 creep from the edge at west TA...That creep had no chance to even get close to you.I say it's a pretty fair exchange of points there.

PS You mad with the name creeps gave you!Me likes!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

[QUOTE=Cillion;6463252]With the amount of ranked creeps leaving with RoR

[QUOTE]

May I ask who's leaving and where to ? A PM is fine as well, I'm just curious.

Limmy, why did you transfer to snowy ? (gilrain went braindead as well ?)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

[QUOTE=eois;6466403][QUOTE=Cillion;6463252]With the amount of ranked creeps leaving with RoR

May I ask who's leaving and where to ? A PM is fine as well, I'm just curious.

Limmy, why did you transfer to snowy ? (gilrain went braindead as well ?)
    Some of the KR ppl are thinking about moving to snowy if things don't get better here.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Tbh laineth i wasnt there again i was at tr nuking orcs(while u were watching me)and pawjaw was outside i was spamtracking him anyway and i was hugging the general with door beeing 1m away from me. I wont continue that actually since we are repeating ourselves again and again and for the dfected thing ? I aint even mad you are drawing more attention and hate from creepside to my face that lets say it gives me an ego boost to use it more ^^

p.s I still think that my insult needs to be done someday laineth~

Tbh laineth i wasnt there again i was at tr nuking orcs(while u were watching me)and pawjaw was outside i was spamtracking him anyway and i was hugging the general with door beeing 1m away from me. I wont continue that actually since we are repeating ourselves again and again and for the dfected thing ? I aint even mad you are drawing more attention and hate from creepside to my face that lets say it gives me an ego boost to use it more ^^

You high or smth?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Considering you are now level 76, possibly even higher, time for a wartab?

And 6.4 is terrible, perhaps your other stats are great as you seem to think quite highly of yourself?

Really Affected? You say it again? WOW dude... you got issues... no further comments needed...
    @ Curu,hey m8 how are u doing? you back into lotro now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    @ Curu,hey m8 how are u doing? you back into lotro now?
    Good, thanks. Was considering installing for the event thingy but that would just be a waste of time cuz of the expansion today.

Tbh stats are nothing for me, ppl who showed me they care about them is zrinko laineth bazilion bla bla...
    (i dont wait dead to get points/kills i retreat when the button appears to help my team )

Yeah i got problems baz i dont cry on forums for zerging i dont troll 24/7 since i dont have anything to do.

Wartab : 3063 kills 476 deaths kd 6.4 without even giving a f about it :P and tbh they were bad cuz i was joining in moors (first week) with epic armour only 4 galtrev and nothing special getting all the time ganked by gattar(GV) boshal (GV)(GY) pawjaw Shaklouk once at GV ^^ bla bla and they were so bad when i got actually a decent bow/armour i started to be really more usefull dps/tracks bla bla anyways.

Yeah i am high laineth duh... Nothing else to say i suppose lets cut it here and if you wanna speak with me again or anything lets do it face to face or in private tells.

p.s cba uploading the pic believing me or not thats my sh1tt7 stats :/

Tbh stats are nothing for me, ppl who showed me they care about them is zrinko laineth bazilion bla bla...
    (i dont wait dead to get points/kills i retreat when the button appears to help my team )

Yeah i got problems baz i dont cry on forums for zerging i dont troll 24/7 since i dont have anything to do.

Wartab : 3063 kills 476 deaths kd 6.4 without even giving a f about it :P and tbh they were bad cuz i was joining in moors (first week) with epic armour only 4 galtrev and nothing special getting all the time ganked by gattar(GV) boshal (GV)(GY) pawjaw Shaklouk once at GV ^^ bla bla and they were so bad when i got actually a decent bow/armour i started to be really more usefull dps/tracks bla bla anyways.

Yeah i am high laineth duh... Nothing else to say i suppose lets cut it here and if you wanna speak with me again or anything lets do it face to face or in private tells.

p.s cba uploading the pic believing me or not thats my sh1tt7 stats :/
    /scared....

If stats were nothing to you,you wouldn't mention them.

Yes i guess you were pretty high since your answer had nothing to do with what i said.

And Mr Dfected be a man and say again what you told me,don't just say "the inslut".Where are your balls now?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

/scared....

If stats were nothing to you,you wouldn't mention them.

Yes i guess you were pretty high since your answer had nothing to do with what i said.

And Mr Dfected be a man and say again what you told me,don't just say "the inslut".Where are your balls now?
    It wasnt a threat actually and i mention my stats cuz i was asked of a wartab ^^?
    (I never hit people like you i just make fun of them cuz i pity them :/)
    Seems you wanna see them sooo much that you even forgot how do they look like (yeah ill call that here and get 1 more warning after vani's thread or propably a ban? Seems your tail bazilion told to everyone already anyway)

Go back to your dungeon Troll/QQ/PewPew

It wasnt a threat actually and i mention my stats cuz i was asked of a wartab ^^?
    (I never hit people like you i just make fun of them cuz i pity them :/)
    Seems you wanna see them sooo much that you even forgot how do they look like (yeah ill call that here and get 1 more warning after vani's thread or propably a ban? Seems your tail bazilion told to everyone already anyway)

Go back to your dungeon Troll/QQ/PewPew
    You maaad!Me likes!
    You talked about stats before you were asked for your wartab. fail excuse.
    Wait wha?You make fun of ppl cuz you pity them?That's a nice approach.

Again you prove my point.Not man enough.

Bye bye lady.
    Last edited by Laineth; Oct 16 2012 at 10:56 AM.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

You maaad!Me likes!
    You talked about stats before you were asked for your wartab. fail excuse.
    Wait wha?You make fun of ppl cuz you pity them?That's a nice approach.

Again you prove my point.Not man enough.

Bye bye lady.
    Only thing i see is a desperate e-lady refreshing the forum thread every 1 minute beeing desperate to answer me back
    I only used my wartab to say i greatly improved and my stats prove it. seems you cant read from the rage on your pathetic mind.

by calling me lady you wont make me say it dont be so desperate.

p.s Not man enough? Duh my girl has another opinion.

Your stats,if they are like you said,are bad... thats what they prove.. Fact not flame.

You dont have the Balls to repeat your insult again with the same words? Shows you are scared and just act like a Badass behind a screen...

Only thing i see is a desperate e-lady refreshing the forum thread every 1 minute beeing desperate to answer me back
    I only used my wartab to say i greatly improved and my stats prove it. seems you cant read from the rage on your pathetic mind.

by calling me lady you wont make me say it dont be so desperate.

p.s Not man enough? Duh my girl has another opinion.
    I actually don't even have the forums open!Ofc your tab is gonna improve,being in zerg raids with 6 healers on your back is really helpfull for your tab but not for your actual skills.

You have a girl?Oh my!/impressed

Still you don't have the balls to say it brah.

Now bye bye for good.I won't bother with 5 year old kids again talking much doing nothing.

Have fun lady
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Page 8 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast