We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 78 of 169 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4216
    If he had an unlucky moment it's not right to troll him with videos by the time he hadn't troll anyone as far I know..

A sprint away from a flayer warg on 1v1 maybe is even worst than what we ve seen by the time at least u had the chance and enough time to kill him before he died..

I can refer many high rank creeps which got their ranks from lugs gy to ec or from grams shooters to lug hill and back to shooters and never saw them solo around..

I could have even more videos or pics of many high rank creeps who run away on 1v1 but of course I have never done it because as moove i consider it very low level..

Anyone plays the game in the way he likes or is able to play so no need to moke on foroums with troll videos after a rage death of yours..

After all what ever reminds me the ''Z'' way is totally unhealthy and disgusting
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 16 2013 at 05:00 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

I see nothing "troll" about the video.

Just a one huge fail.
    Why you freeps didnt start some pvp lessons for those new guys yet ?
    Like cappy lessons with Pat, guardian lessons with Red etc..
    They lack some serious knowledge how 1v1 looks.

P.S. good music choice
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Did I really just see a creep lecturing others about being bad in PvP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Wich pvp i only see freeps pve ing lately ...
    It gets tiring stomping the same creeps over and over and over again, and not ever learning.

You slaughtered us properly today. Must give credit to creeps, I felt totally useless trying to dps.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    You slaughtered us properly today. Must give credit to creeps, I felt totally useless trying to dps.
    I wished u guys had more people, Then it would be a real nice fight :/

more people would not have helped, as we were nearing 24 and our targets went down 1k
    Even more so with more people would have been even more lag In my opinion.
    So we were just outplayed is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    Did I really just see a creep lecturing others about being bad in PvP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

It gets tiring stomping the same creeps over and over and over again, and not ever learning.
    Why do you even breathe? Arent you the poor ####### that started to use forums once i ranked on you?

Since when a creep is bad in terms of PvP? He is playing on the weaker side and on the side that needs to rank/trait/audacity/skills inside a PvmP zone.

Btw once more you are the jester of the forums some hours after your post morva said creeps outplayed the freeps.

Its so sad also to see 2 captains and a LM healing you from 1 reaver and you running to the backdoor.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    So u saw in your eyes that we didn't take them.. What would u expect? To have a fraid waiting/watching u to slaught all the night around the op flipers?

About fair fights from Tuga craids all server is laughing now.. (24v12 + as many healers as freep dpsers next to creep map points)

P.S. Stop gank on spars, next lower step is to shout u ''D'' if u know what i mean..
    You didnt take them , so what, blue is blue
    You could have waited for us to take 1 to make it 3-1 and then attack us as we left ,,,but no , you attack us in the op at 4-0 , not once but 3 times.
    Your idea of a fair fight is one you win.
    Creeps idea of a fair fight is one we get almost the same numbers of kills as deaths taken.
    I will gank spars if I want too , if you dont like it try complaining to Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    I will gank spars if I want too , if you dont like it try complaining to Turbine.
    No need to say anything for this.. ''D''

Nice to have many players in both sides during event although the lag is so massive..

Maybe if we break the raids in smaller (6-12) groups and spread the action around the map we gonna have better fights..

Nice to have many players in both sides during event although the lag is so massive..

Maybe if we break the raids in smaller (6-12) groups and spread the action around the map we gonna have better fights..
    Maybe you could do that then? hiting a wall of lag there was not very nice, i could hardly do 5 skills in 1 minute. Good luck with rest of the event
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Maybe you could do that then? hiting a wall of lag there was not very nice, i could hardly do 5 skills in 1 minute. Good luck with rest of the event
    I know how you feel

Nice event, but the lag was outstanding.

For future events - freeps, if you are so affraid of dying in 3Rv1B OP situation, even when you outnmbering us at least 2:1 (no imaginary math, we had ON buff), plese step back and let creeps take an OP in 3Bv1R OP scenario instead of picking battlefield two steps from your spawnpoint, you are calling yourselves 'Heroes', right? Act like heroes.

Thanks to all creeps and freeps who took part in yesterdays night.

#edit
    Freeps, you can reduce lag by disabling visibility of cloaks, helmets/hoods etc., it will reduce lag for everyone, not single one of you did that.
    Last edited by giboosc; Nov 18 2013 at 07:03 AM.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    i could hardly do 5 skills in 1 minute
    Pretty much the same i had there..And we disbaned our raid into a 6man which became a 12man later but didnt worked cause other raids were up...This lag was epic xDD
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

And of course. Instead of just letting it go, some people in this thread go and accuse freeps of zerging etc.

Get a grip and just stop dying. And stop making excuses and blaming others for your own failures.

And of course. Instead of just letting it go, some people in this thread go and accuse freeps of zerging etc.

Get a grip and just stop dying. And stop making excuses and blaming others for your own failures.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Lame Picture
    #Madcuzbad.

In other news, I found it funny that the very same people who accuse freeps of "always zerging" were actually the masters of zerg yesterday. When we finally go to even numbers though, the creeps (as usual) got whipped.

But did you hear anyone complaining about a zerg? No.
    I guess it really is only Freeps that are the evil zergers.

18th November 2013 - Monday Night on Withywindle

Helloes!
    I'm not a forum geek, but I'd like to see opinions about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQBX_...ature=youtu.be

Cheers

Roots
    [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2zzukn5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsfarinas View Post
    Helloes!

Cheers

Roots
    LOOL when ethelric is soloing he looks like fernando alonso, against couple low ranks he is don quixote..

But oh well, blame Tuga tribe for zergs (next Haras argument, bet ya) instead of blaming ppl without cojones (he is not the only one for sure) for poor action

Have a nice day ma friends.

P.S. imi is my slave
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsfarinas View Post
    Helloes!

Cheers

Roots
    Freeps want a fight, creeps assume all grouped and that they cannot beat them. Some do stupid charges and get killed - yes you could say 'freeps shouldn't be killing r0s!' etc, but this is part of the learning process - you die once and realise how weak you are and then don't do it again (unless Z reaver ofc), also would take a very special kind of person to abstain from tagging a free meal running right to you.

The 'freeps OP attitude' is too ingrained in creep mentality, yes they are to an extent, but I think in the past issue has been more quality of creeps. A story I keep telling is a few months ago a 20+ well ranked craid wiped against 10 freeps- should never happen if ratting good/leader good/the people in craid do their job properly. Blindly hitting a rat target isn't enough sometimes, you need people using their CC, disarms, silences etc or even a second rat to confuse but some people are blind to their sides failures and will also blame the freeps, im not saying sometimes freeps aren't stacking too much etc, but they aren't always.

Unless creeps there very experienced and know their classes/have basic freep class knowledge, then without group could get a few kills but would probably wipe. So creeps in this situation need a leader, and because Kami isn't around, they won't get one -> won't fight aside from a few charging stupidly. I am part of the problem, I don't like leading and rarely do I pluck up the courage to do it - but I like to think if I knew those freeps weren't all grouped together that I would have done, after a lot of hesitation of course Others need to step up to the challenge, Kami cannot and should not be our only regular leader - but I hope that those who are willing know their stuff, or else it will be a cycle of negative attitudes.

If freeps there were grouped together (they are not, i know), those creeps there could at least give them a fight and get some kills, better than charging solo. Or could always map out and quest. When freeps are camped at gv they could either logout or try and horse out, but with sprinting wargs they'd be meat.

Problems: 1. Negative attitudes ("without massive raid we can't wipe those freeps! :O") 2. Lack of skilled leadership/balls -> as Pat points out, this applies to a lot of freeps too

But then I can understand not wanting to engage in blue lug BD action, even if creeps grouped and freeps wiped once, they would cower in BD after - but then if freeps not grouped together, this is understandable. The small craid could try fighting inside lug though.

On a related note, on Sunday I was in craid but alone, Imi's fraid found me. Left me alone, apart from Melrean, who obviously doesn't listen to orders and attacking me for a good few seconds, then he gave up and rode off. Then Lei's fraid found me -> I died very very quickly This is what I mean about treating some freeps differently, some deserve to be zerged back because that is how they play, but others, don't.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Nov 18 2013 at 09:52 PM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Well-said, Akro. You make way too much sense for a pvp forum .

-- Bralg
    [URL=http://imageshack.com/i/04j4ruj][IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img4/2329/j4ru.jpg[/IMG][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/URL]

I see dead freeple...

#Madcuzbad.

In other news, I found it funny that the very same people who accuse freeps of "always zerging" were actually the masters of zerg yesterday. When we finally go to even numbers though, the creeps (as usual) got whipped.

But did you hear anyone complaining about a zerg? No.
    I guess it really is only Freeps that are the evil zergers.
    #stupidity

In other news nobody cares you are just a nothing with some nothing inside it looking desperately for attention.

Yesterday late on grams freeps were ungrouped or in small groups..

On freep side there were 2 cappies healing while in creeps side i remember 3 wls + 3defs at least..

Creeps formed 2 times a craid and push freeps on Luga bd while there wasn't any fraid on..

Practically without any pure freep healer creeps would be able to charge and take many kills even without a raid.

During the 2 craids creeps took many kills vs soloers (easy farm) so I can't understand any kind of QQ here..

Forgot to mention that earlier there were 7-10 wargs on packs ganking everything around GV for about 1 hour..

If u ask why freeps didn't have a raid I ll answer that we had one earlier and after enough creep wipes we disband it so as creeps won't log out..

EDIT: If u think that camping Grams without a raid or pure heals is something easy I propose solo or small creep groups to camp GV in this way too (no raid/no defs).. Even if we won't form any raid for this (as u did) u ll see how easy it is..

Yesterday on grams freeps were ungrouped or in small groups..

On freep side there were 2 cappies healing while in creeps side i remember 3 wls + 3defs at least..

Creeps formed 2 times a craid and push freeps on Luga bd while there wasn't any fraid on..

Practically without any pure freep healer creeps would be able to charge and take many kills even without a raid.

During the 2 craids creeps took many kills vs soloers (easy farm) so I can't understand any of kind of QQ here..

Forgot to mention that earlier there were 7-10 wargs on packs ganking everything around GV for about 1 hour..

If u ask why freeps didn't have a raid I ll answer that we had one earlier and after enough creep wipes we disband it so as creeps won't log out..

EDIT: If u think that camping Grams without a raid or pure heals is something easy I propose solo or small creep groups to camp GV in this way too (no raid/no defs).. Even if we won't form any raid for this (as u did) u ll see how easy it is..
    Oh yeah we should let the freeps camp and CONGRATULATE THEM ALSO FOR CAMPING GRAMS without a raid just in groups.

Guess we should fight like that c:

Despite i was in raid i charged more than 10 times alone and freeps kept hugging from 1 reaver.

But i know according to you r7 reaver 22k morale is stronger than r13 12k morale champ xD

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Oh yeah we should let the freeps camp and CONGRATULATE THEM ALSO FOR CAMPING GRAMS without a raid just in groups.

Guess we should fight like that c:

Despite i was in raid i charged more than 10 times alone and freeps kept hugging from 1 reaver.

But i know according to you r7 reaver 22k morale is stronger than r13 12k morale champ xD
    By the time u were in a raid a wl could easily come and bubble u any time.. Maybe u wanted to loore naives on the farmville machine..

Otherwise if u have suicidal intentions than learn to play first..

R7 on store skills +5% dmg scroll all the time? Don't forget that I play 30% of my skills during 1v1 I gave u on 4 red traits.

If we use whatever we both have u won't get even one 1v1..

EDIT: Whoever QQ for why soloers or small groups without heals hug vs full set up raids has no idea of pvp really..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 19 2013 at 03:48 AM.

Page 78 of 169 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 ... LastLast