We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 76 of 169 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Nice spars today at EC, thanks to all freeps who were there - but:

Irmas: too many buffs on you, and I lag froze for about 10 seconds - you carried on attacking, I ran away, you carried on attacking = not good etiquette, won't be sparring you again.

Ethleric the cappy = Running into EC and making Yoa (Hush the defi) aggro npcs is also not good etiquette - hence the fight on the riverbank with me, Yoa and Grud.

Hawky: Why you so hard to kill? :P I won't give up...although i think your crit defence buff/sometimes uneven ops had something to do with it ^^ ps. I like your helmet, very distinctive ^^

I owe Narth an apology because I was in warg pack the other day and came across a 1v1, didn't realise it was a 1v1 and attacked, and my pack were right behind me, so Narth died - the creep in question did give me an earful afterwards Sorry Narth, genuine mistake -> but issue is ofc you never know when you come across a 1v1 what it is, and sometimes if the creep dies he will be like 'why didn't you help?!' - I am usually careful to ask first and only usually jump in if i am 70% sure its not a spar and the creep is losing.
    Yeah,it was fun mate,thx all creeps for the practise , anytime

before i spared you i was sparing with one warg there when he saw his morale at 3 k started to run away...and after that one i spared you and see you run away....i didnt know that you where laging...i am sorry....i thought you where runing too....you had to many buffs too mate i am sorry again.......111111111111111111 11111111

Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    before i spared you i was sparing with one warg there when he saw his morale at 3 k started to run away...and after that one i spared you and see you run away....i didnt know that you where laging...i am sorry....i thought you where runing too....you had to many buffs too mate i am sorry again.......111111111111111111 11111111
    I was not runing away, i was trying to kite to get my moral up, flayer, kite, bubble moral, but coming from you who only self heal and kill thing of your 15% reflect so slow, its not even trying, just i have to win mentality.. flayer wargs kite.. bet you will be gla when Hd comes out when you can 1-2 shot creeps will be even easyer for you

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    I was not runing away, i was trying to kite to get my moral up, flayer, kite, bubble moral, but coming from you who only self heal and kill thing of your 15% reflect so slow, its not even trying, just i have to win mentality.. flayer wargs kite.. bet you will be gla when Hd comes out when you can 1-2 shot creeps will be even easyer for you
    Not every flayer warg spars that way.

Quote Originally Posted by chris4paok View Post
    My buffs were food buff and the 3 creep potion buffs. I had SF at start of spars left over from last login but I think that wore off by the time I sparred you. Apology accepted though

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Not every flayer warg spars that way.
    did i say it? i said i did..
    play your way and ill play mine.. freedom of choice..

The creeps in this thread have massive amountz of ingame and RL honour.

Too bad they're bad at PvP though. PvP really is not about your "honour codex" but about killing the other players. But don't let me ruin your "I FAILZ BUT DON'T ZERG AND WIN CHEAP"

Quote Originally Posted by Hurati View Post
    The creeps in this thread have massive amountz of ingame and RL honour.

Too bad they're bad at PvP though. PvP really is not about your "honour codex" but about killing the other players. But don't let me ruin your "I FAILZ BUT DON'T ZERG AND WIN CHEAP"
    Lets just all play freeps then and kill R0 reavers at slugs in front of grams, if its just about killing the other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Do give us more of your RuneScape stylish trolling, I'm always in for a good laugh.
    Yeah, I'm trolling because my opinion is different than yours.

Reported for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Lets just all play freeps then and kill R0 reavers at slugs in front of grams, if its just about killing the other players.
    You totally missed my point.
    Namely, this: It's not about dying in honour, but about killing your enemy. Which is why the zerg/solo arguments are complete moot.

You totally missed my point.
    Namely, this: It's not about dying in honour, but about killing your enemy. Which is why the zerg/solo arguments are complete moot.
    You are getting eposed more and more! So i advise you to stop trolling this because what naius said was pretty much
    the only thing you are a good enough pvper for.
    And give ur f*cking ingame name now, Troll-nab!
    cheers

Reported for trolling.
    Looking at your amount of posts and the contribution your posts made on these forums, I would say you are in the danger zone for getting reported by several players on the following reasons:
    - Trolling.
    - Using a second forum account.

Have a nice day.

Just ignore Hurati and all of his breed, they are honestly begging for the attention they never got.

Also i burst from laughing when a doh fanboy called some people here bad pvpers :')

Smile YO

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Nice spars today at EC, thanks to all freeps who were there - but:

Irmas: too many buffs on you, and I lag froze for about 10 seconds - you carried on attacking, I ran away, you carried on attacking = not good etiquette, won't be sparring you again.

Ethleric the cappy = Running into EC and making Yoa (Hush the defi) aggro npcs is also not good etiquette - hence the fight on the riverbank with me, Yoa and Grud.

Hawky: Why you so hard to kill? :P I won't give up...although i think your crit defence buff/sometimes uneven ops had something to do with it ^^ ps. I like your helmet, very distinctive ^^

I owe Narth an apology because I was in warg pack the other day and came across a 1v1, didn't realise it was a 1v1 and attacked, and my pack were right behind me, so Narth died - the creep in question did give me an earful afterwards Sorry Narth, genuine mistake -> but issue is ofc you never know when you come across a 1v1 what it is, and sometimes if the creep dies he will be like 'why didn't you help?!' - I am usually careful to ask first and only usually jump in if i am 70% sure its not a spar and the creep is losing.
    Yeah i know making someone pull aggro from npcs in a spar is not good but since im a cappy heal traited and not dps , and yoa was too heal traited that fight that was getting to 30min long was getting no where.So i decided to make some lols with him running inside EC and around the map. He didnt cared about me doing that so i kept going.
    And yeah sorry about that fight in the riverbank there was some confusion there

--- Ethelric

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Looking at your amount of posts and the contribution your posts made on these forums, I would say you are in the danger zone for getting reported by several players on the following reasons:
    - Trolling.
    - Using a second forum account.

Have a nice day.
    And neither is applicable.
    Just because of bunch of sad people can't handle the truth does not make me a troll.

It's funny that people like you completely ignore everything I say, don't even try to argue against me and then just call me a troll. The irony of it is very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Just ignore Hurati and all of his breed, they are honestly begging for the attention they never got.

Also i burst from laughing when a doh fanboy called some people here bad pvpers :')

And I'm the troll, eh?

It's funny that people like you completely ignore everything I say, don't even try to argue against me and then just call me a troll. The irony of it is very amusing.
    It is your choice how to treat other ppl, how to communicate with them, whether to insult them or not, but you have to deal with consequences. If you gonna insult or mock other ppl here, they wont argue with you, instead they will call you a troll, nothing amusing here. Treat other ppl the way you want to be treated, thats how it works.

Yay I would be a great kindergarten teacher

Just a video of last nights Raid v Raid, only part one of two, my recording decided to stop conveniently just as Imi died

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvlPhky7uE

Quote Originally Posted by Ealwynn View Post
    Just a video of last nights Raid v Raid, only part one of two, my recording decided to stop conveniently just as Imi died

Nice video! (although change the music to something more epic.. for example Queen-Princes of the Universe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1WyBGG_Vw )

That was a great long battle, really enjoy it..

I m still trying to understand how I didn't die from 9.45 to 10.10 of the video..

P.S. You ve missed the best part of final come back after Imi's dced..
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 14 2013 at 01:24 PM.

Nice1 Nab.. Get some more videos xD

Haras i didnt dced at all i think during this fight..I just relogged cause i had skill bug at one point(QQ) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post

Haras i didnt dced at all i think during this fight..I just relogged cause i had skill bug at one point(QQ) :P
    It's the same!!! You can open your window and throw your pc out right now! :P
    Last edited by jivius; Nov 14 2013 at 01:28 PM.

Nice1 Nab.. Get some more videos xD

Yeah, second part of the video coming later, once I find some suitably epic music

And Haras, the comeback is in the second vid and yeah, you really managed to hang in there during that fight, at least 3 times I thought you were going to die ^^

Yeah, second part of the video coming later, once I find some suitably epic music
    repost-petition

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Nice video! (although change the music to something more epic.. for example Queen-Princes of the Universe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1WyBGG_Vw )

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    It's the same!!! You can open your window and throw your pc out right now! :P
    Buy me another 1 then ^^ ..

Borgost we are w8ting for 2nd part soon ..Take less time to upload it than portuguese freeps take to eat plz though otherwise HD will come out before it..

Buy me another 1 then ^^ ..

Borgost we are w8ting for 2nd part soon ..Take less time to upload it than portuguese freeps take to eat plz though otherwise HD will come out before it..

Ok this needs a reply from portuguese guys, but its dinner time now, so i will do it after i eat..see u in 3h

Kulz

nice vid, pretty bad i fall asleep before those fights...QQ

Take less time to upload it than portuguese freeps take to eat plz though otherwise HD will come out before it..
    you got me there xD

And Haras, the comeback is in the second vid and yeah, you really managed to hang in there during that fight, at least 3 times I thought you were going to die ^^

Reaver-foe in 2 weeks Oo how things have changed

Page 76 of 169 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 126 ... LastLast