We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 73 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    . If not I will enforce it from tomorrow on.

You and what army?
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    You and what army?
    Be afraid...

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3350/68rz.jpg

P.S. WTB tutorial to direct image post
    Last edited by RohirrimCaptain; Nov 04 2013 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Because I said so
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    You and what army?
    the one that is running to the backdoor Morth pls keep up

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Just do your action regular and when u see a 1v1 and some other watch it, just watch it too or leave.. it's not so difficult..
    If every freep would have thought this way that would have saved me getting zerged about 75% of my deaths. Also if every creep thought this way that would have given me a lot more inf due to not having to share with a Warg pouncing the last 300 morale. I like the way you think.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Concerning the spars at GTA:

DoH and me won't accept and acknowledge any spars (big event) from now on that are executed at any spot, but "Good Lumbercamp".

Having spars so close to a hotspot leads to people attacking somewhere and running back to the spar area to be safe. Something like this is unacceptable.

I hope you can all agree on this and just change the spot away from GTA. If not I will enforce it from tomorrow on.

Have a nice day.

Leischo
    You are not in your kinships forum. Nobody is concerned.

Have a nice day.

I will enforce it from tomorrow on.
    Leischo
    Grrrrrr so bossy

MOAR LOLZ plsss we luv it!
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Sorry, i missread what Leish wrote. Ofc by "i will enforce" he mean "i will emote you until you step away". Again, sorry. My bad.
    He'll even provide transport: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GGc7KcvqtE
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

I will enforce it from tomorrow on.

Have a nice day.

Leischo
    Thank you for laughs. Im slowly forgeting Z and you are my best candidate for a new WW clown. GJ
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    the one that is running to the backdoor Morth pls keep up
    hahahahah!

yes, and surely he will enforce it by hiding in BD also.

leischo, you have no right to demand anything..nobody cares about your empty threats lol. personally i wish you'd leave the moors, you help make pvp a bd snooze fest.

maybe if you asked, instead of threatened, you would have got decent responses.

but again, your empty threats just make everyone laugh.

have a lovely day,

psychob/arshnak
    Last edited by psychb; Nov 05 2013 at 08:46 AM.

This whole argument about Sparring location is so old.

Why is it everyone insists on the location for these "spars" at a map location, after all what happens if an entire creep raid maps to that location.

In my opinion, now that candy mountain is not a viable location, would it not be more advisable to use what was Plains OP. Its open and has very few NPCs.

Its also not a map point.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post

Why is it everyone insists on the location for these "spars" at a map location, after all what happens if an entire creep raid maps to that location.

In my opinion, now that candy mountain is not a viable location, would it not be more advisable to use what was Plains OP. Its open and has very few NPCs.

I can tell you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Hurati, phakdush is 1 of the most experienced players you could find in this game. Pls many of us has allot of respect for him. No joke.

Who your player in game and what is your opinion about spar area?
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post

If there's a raid there won't be spars on WW.

On bigger servers if a raid maps to spar location, they know its spars and simply walk past. Only on WW there's someone that feels to enforce his will upon the rest, like some wannabe dictator.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Props to you Haras for taking your own advice and letting this poor noobie out for 1v1s slip away. Too bad the rest of the zerg thought differently haha

On another note this server is ####ing hopeless in terms of Freeps. Hope some kin in HD can bring not only a good raid fight but also excellent solo players.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    On another note this server is ####ing hopeless in terms of Freeps. Hope some kin in HD can bring not only a good raid fight but also excellent solo players.
    Maybe
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Props to you Haras for taking your own advice and letting this poor noobie out for 1v1s slip away. Too bad the rest of the zerg thought differently haha
    It's difficult to find 1v1 near Lug bd when there's plenty of action around.. At the place we found u before 2 mins we ve been killed from a push back from grams shooters that's why I start to hit u..
    When I realised that u were alone I stoped although many other random freeps were following our group so it was hard to control the situation..

About the hope for freep side I have different view by the time there are enough experienced freeps who want to have challenged fights even vs multiple creeps..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

It's difficult to find 1v1 near Lug bd when there's plenty of action around.. At the place we found u before 2 mins we ve been killed from a push back from grams shooters that's why I start to hit u..
    When I realised that u were alone I stoped although many other random freeps were following our group so it was hard to control the situation..

About the hope for freep side I have different view by the time there are enough experienced freeps who want to have challenged fights even vs multiple creeps..
    I was just on my way to a more remote spot to see if someone would pass by, as I always do:P

Solo'ing doesn't mean riding from spawn to action. That's really the only place I can ever find a decent 1v1 though.(If I don't get called out in ooc) The " experienced" players rarely go out for real 1v1s anymore. They go to populair quest spots to gank low ranks or are riding back to the main fight. There are but 2 Freeps I can say of that they might be riding around just go get jumped and get a good fight and those are Rolsperx and Dahawk.

DoH and me won't accept and acknowledge any spars (big event) from now on that are executed at any spot, but "Good Lumbercamp".

Having spars so close to a hotspot leads to people attacking somewhere and running back to the spar area to be safe. Something like this is unacceptable.

I hope you can all agree on this and just change the spot away from GTA. If not I will enforce it from tomorrow on.

Have a nice day.

Leischo
    You gotta love WW's forums for times like this
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

I think there are a lot of people playing pvp that take it far to seriously and get way to angry. At the end of the day you need to remember this is just a game, you should have a life outside of it. If you get zerged whhatever, in the end it's still a bloody game.

Quote Originally Posted by greened View Post
    I think there are a lot of people playing pvp that take it far to seriously and get way to angry. At the end of the day you need to remember this is just a game, you should have a life outside of it. If you get zerged whhatever, in the end it's still a bloody game.
    Those who make the choice to spend their free time on lotro do it so as to have some fun so if the conditions are toxic usually it is a waste of real life time..

Im really skeptic about HD bringing more solo players to moors. We can hope that changes to classes will encourage players to rely on themselves more, but im really not sure that will happen as classes generally loose their versatility. But im not in beta so cant tell properly and maybe i will be gladly surprised by the changes.
    Anyways, last time we met, you cought me on horse, my skills stayed gray and there was a warg biting my ### for around 3K dmg... but im always rdy to 1v1 cause im solo mostly and those are the fghts im looking for as well.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Those who make the choice to spend their free time on lotro do it so as to have some fun so if the conditions are toxic usually it is a waste of real life time..
    I don't believe conditions are "toxic", I think you all argue you about it so much you convince yourselves it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Im really skeptic about HD bringing more solo players to moors. We can hope that changes to classes will encourage players to rely on themselves more, but im really not sure that will happen as classes generally loose their versatility. But im not in beta so cant tell properly and maybe i will be gladly surprised by the changes.
    Anyways, last time we met, you cought me on horse, my skills stayed gray and there was a warg biting my ### for around 3K dmg... but im always rdy to 1v1 cause im solo mostly and those are the fghts im looking for as well.
    Yea he came in and stole my KB

Quote Originally Posted by greened View Post
    I don't believe conditions are "toxic", I think you all argue you about it so much you convince yourselves it is.
    -Hardly unbalanced raids

-Break of spars with ganks

-Sideswitching to the stronger side

-Exploits

-Clubbing

are toxic for sure and most of the players have no fun when these are taking place

Page 73 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 ... LastLast