We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 70 of 169 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Some freeps/creeps use cds some other freeps/creeps don't use any cds..
    True. But using or not using CDs wasnt my point. Yesterday one of WW heroes ganked spider bcuz of burrow in spar, but the same hero 3 mins earlier fired all he got, incl manheal, at spar.

It is not "im not using CD so you shouldnt using yours" situation, its "i can but you cannot"

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    True. But using or not using CDs wasnt my point. Yesterday one of WW heroes ganked spider bcuz of burrow in spar, but the same hero 3 mins earlier fired all he got, incl manheal, at spar.

It is not "im not using CD so you shouldnt using yours" situation, its "i can but you cannot"
    Any interfere from others on spars is completely lame anyway..

Describe period where creeps were stronger:

Start of RoR creeps: Press button in some secs create character def/ba -> no pay -> Let's leach! (in every server)

Start of RoR freeps: Press button create character minstrel/hunter -> lvl up to 85 some days/weeks -> do skirmish raids for some weeks to get gear -> pay VIP -> much less leaching because for every mini/hunter there were 5 defs/bas at the back..

Creeps were never stronger, if anything it was more balanced in the first months of RoR than it is now. And just to remind you, Creep numbers we're literally cut in half as a good number of high ranked people transferred to other servers due to the lack of action, while many more simply stopped playing. And that lack of action came because Freeps decided not to come to the moors because suddenly, it was too hard for them. I remember how many of you logged your creeps and moaned how every class was op.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Creeps were never stronger, if anything it was more balanced in the first months of RoR than it is now. And just to remind you, Creep numbers we're literally cut in half as a good number of high ranked people transferred to other servers due to the lack of action, while many more simply stopped playing. And that lack of action came because Freeps decided not to come to the moors because suddenly, it was too hard for them. I remember how many of you logged your creeps and moaned how every class was op.
    I judge from the result of pvp we got.. Freeps were needing time to gear up + they weren't able to get equal on more numbers like creeps do now so as to manage to get some points too..

Maybe both sides should be more patient until freeps managed to gear up althought there wasn't any communication between freeps/creeps so as to reach balance those days.. (unfortunatelly always there would be sideswitchers to the stronger side)

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    That was the main thing that bugged me yesterday, was pretty ridiculous of that kinship to gank when burrow was used.
    There needs to be a warg pack around for these ######## situations really.
    Im 100% sure the weaver used the burrow as "counter" cd. Atleast for me thats the only way i use it.
    If you drop all your man heals and even store pots ( I didnt see the spar but im sure the person popped everything) and spider can't use his 5 min cd...

Btw you tards who spar with 3 lines of buffs... or even better i sparred a warden who was in fellowship with captain who buffed him.
    Really ?

Cheers for spars we had some days before- Haras, Imi, Ellanth, (no more NS pls) Red and others who i sparred.
    That was some challenge and fun.

Hello Pvpers

Just came to Forums again, because i feel the need to say this.

Well spars are taking place in WW more often, thats nice sometimes. And what happened was that i did something im not proud of it, still i was so p#&% off that i wanted some kind of revenge.

The situation was, i logged 3 days ago and only played 15min or so, and everyone was at Gta doing spars, ive done 2 spars only, one against Ode ( thx for spar btw) and other against Aff's reaver, well he used wrath and Ato in a spar against a burg, when i saw that, well i used evade too still was too late for it.

If it was a random reaver somewhat newbie with the "rules" of spars, well i could handle it, still was a guy that thinks he's experienced player and likes to be on forums.

Yday ive done my little revenge, sparred him again and used all my cds from the very beggining and even buffed myself xD.

Well wasnt pretty to watch a Burg with 1min evades against a reaver, but oh well i felt good after the fight.

Today i regret my attitude, and i want to apologize to Aff for it.

Next time i will ignore this situations like i always do.

Happy hunting everybody, and dont let spars "rules" consume u too =)

Maaba

Ps: Sry for my bad english, as every1 knows i portuguese

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Hello Pvpers

Well spars are taking place in WW more often, thats nice sometimes. And what happened was that i did something im not proud of it, still i was so p#&% off that i wanted some kind of revenge.

The situation was, i logged 3 days ago and only played 15min or so, and everyone was at Gta doing spars, ive done 2 spars only, one against Ode ( thx for spar btw) and other against Aff's reaver, well he used wrath and Ato in a spar against a burg, when i saw that, well i used evade too still was too late for it.

If it was a random reaver somewhat newbie with the "rules" of spars, well i could handle it, still was a guy that thinks he's experienced player and likes to be on forums.

Yday ive done my little revenge, sparred him again and used all my cds from the very beggining and even buffed myself xD.

Well wasnt pretty to watch a Burg with 1min evades against a reaver, but oh well i felt good after the fight.

Maaba

Somebody uses all his bull#### skills in spars, just don't fight them again.

Its what we do to all those waterlore spamming LMs aswell.

Question:
    Was that WL Falco smthing smthing really attacking you while we decided all to wait?

I was tabed out at the rock when i saw Dahawk and Pat/Voin shing shing around me. If so I apologize for the TR rush at the end. It means that I'm a solo responsible for that zerg since I couldn't keep in line my raid. So if anyone is to blame, blame me and I'll be more observant next time under cease fire agreement. My deepest apologizies to all the freeps involved.

Cheers, Aghi

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    Question:
    Was that WL Falco smthing smthing really attacking you while we decided all to wait?

I was tabed out at the rock when i saw Dahawk and Pat/Voin shing shing around me. If so I apologize for the TR rush at the end. It means that I'm a solo responsible for that zerg since I couldn't keep in line my raid. So if anyone is to blame, blame me and I'll be more observant next time under cease fire agreement. My deepest apologizies to all the freeps involved.

Cheers, Aghi

(It suits the moment )

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Hello Pvpers

Maaba

I used ATO and Wrath to counter your TnG and Hips combined with Tome Of Defence / Veteran Strength / Morale / Hope / Mitigation/Mastery Scrolls and Cappy critical.

Also i never said im experienced nor i enjoy forums i use forums for what they were meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

also i never said im experienced nor i enjoy forums i use forums for what they were meant to be.
    qq?

/123456

Now I know why creeps got "nerfed" go log in a freep any time during the day and come tell me reason you log out when you meet creeps.
    This on every server same bs you have more then double the amount of creeps because they easy to make even for f2p. Don't talk BS about how long it takes to lvl a char and gear it for moors and make a creep and it takes you longer to rank to 8+ lol. lvled my RK 3 weeks and some of these creeps took 2 weeks get rank 8, so what I try go challenge that creep with my 3 week old rk ? ill be blown to bits with that char. Will take allot of time to get right gear and balance char for moors and if you think its only audacity you need then sorry to say no way you can survive a fight against any creep like that. Virtues, traits, jewelery takes some time to finish up. I have 8 chars doing this stuff and no way in hell its easier for freeps with these kinda fights.

After what i see lately i just want to tell my opinion in some things that maybe isnt only mine..

Towards creeps..I want to know the exact reason you dont come out unless you have 2 times the numbers of freeps..Freeps are OP..ok thats a reason with logic BUT..The difference isnt as huge as some ppl think to bring 24+soloers to fight 9-12 freeps especially when withy isnt a big server so most of the time we lack some vital classes(we strangle to find an lm with more than 11k morale in a 12man..sometimes only 1 cappy etc etc)...There was 1 day that we had ON buff i had a 6man group and to find creeps we had to go to tr and pull(!!!) npcs

Also if you dont like some freeps behaviour dont act bad to all of the freeps plz with heal stacking and zerging..If you dont like my attitude for example no need to make a raid to zerg some newbie freeps than are coming during late night hours to have their 1st experience in moors..I think you can see that we want to play as fair as we can...We pull npcs to give you guys a chance..We dont healstack(we have 2 healers in 12man raid plus if we are lucky 2 cappies vs 20+ creeps usually)

I would really appreciate if all of you(at least the ones who arent completely blind by hate) to rethink some stuff and stop acting like this especially when it comes to raid leaders...All of us want good action for this server..Dont make us really play lame to really deserve this attitude..

I cant believe that a 24man raid yesterday left lug(the only blue keep with my 6man in it plus 3-4 other soloers to go take all 3 of the dof buffs because you couldnt kill us and had to jump down twice)...

And one last thing...If we see that creeps dont have a chance we disband so we dont kill the action..If though we dont have many chances we go try again..Not insta disbanding..1 or 2 more wipes is no big deal if you take some kills also..

Thx a lot for your time..

Imi

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Now I know why creeps got "nerfed" go log in a freep any time during the day and come tell me reason you log out when you meet creeps.
    This on every server same bs you have more then double the amount of creeps because they easy to make even for f2p
    The reason for that is: low rank creeps learn very early that if they are solo then they have no chance against a freep and create a group for that reason.

And no, its not that easy for a f2p .. all fields for corruptions, class skills, racial skills are disabled except of 2 . You have to buy the others for turbine Points.
    And you only can Play reaver as f2p. Other classes are only available in the shop.

Don't talk BS about how long it takes to lvl a char and gear it for moors and make a creep and it takes you longer to rank to 8+ lol. lvled my RK 3 weeks and some of these creeps took 2 weeks get rank 8, so what I try go challenge that creep with my 3 week old rk ? ill be blown to bits with that char.
    ´

2 Weeks for r8 ? realy ? To reach this, you have to do every day 10428 infamy. And that every single day for 14 days.
    I bet none on withy reach this with a low rank char, without skills and without any help. But prove me wrong, just create a
    creep and we will see when you reach rank 8, how much fun it was to get there and how many kills you had done on your own.

Virtues, traits, jewelery takes some time to finish up. I have 8 chars doing this stuff and no way in hell its easier for freeps with these kinda fights.
    Please do not misunderstand .. but instead of spending most of the time on pve to equip all your 8 chars for the moors you just should focus on 1 or 2 classes.
    Cause my experience is, if you try to master all .. then you will fail at the end.
    Even a RK is such a strong class. Ive seen a lot of RKs not only on this Server, with low ranks and also high ranks, but
    how good/bad they are depends most on the player itself (and the equip of course ;-) ). Equip can be farmed .. personal skill must be learned and that takes time.
    And every time you start a new class, you start nearly at Zero, cause every class is different.

Im r11 at the moment and im still learning. Same for you, dont expect to go after 3 weeks of leveling and another 4-8 pve weeks of farming that you act in the moors like an experienced player.

So if you compare creeps and freeps, compare two experienced players with maxed out classes and you maybe get a clue if creeps are to strong or not.

This on every server same bs you have more then double the amount of creeps because they easy to make even for f2p. Don't talk BS about how long it takes to lvl a char and gear it for moors and make a creep and it takes you longer to rank to 8+ lol. lvled my RK 3 weeks and some of these creeps took 2 weeks get rank 8, so what I try go challenge that creep with my 3 week old rk ? ill be blown to bits with that char. Will take allot of time to get right gear and balance char for moors and if you think its only audacity you need then sorry to say no way you can survive a fight against any creep like that. Virtues, traits, jewelery takes some time to finish up. I have 8 chars doing this stuff and no way in hell its easier for freeps with these kinda fights.
    You dont level up to 85 just for pvp.

2 weeks for r8 is a joke right? Dont think its impossible, but you gotta be on more-less whole day to get 10k infamy for that. With that you need bunch of friends that will help you achieve that. New guy to pvp usually needs 3+ months to hit r8

F2P... A guy that rolls a class that is not reaver needs 800 tp at start. You have to buy 12 trait slots, 1200 tp. Every class has 3 or more "must have" skills on high ranks that you need to buy or you are useless both solo or in raid. Thats another 1500 tp. Do the maths

As i said at the start, you dont do your traits jewellery etc just for pvp. If you do youre playing wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    After what i see lately i just want to tell my opinion in some things that maybe isnt only mine..

Towards creeps..I want to know the exact reason you dont come out unless you have 2 times the numbers of freeps..Freeps are OP..ok thats a reason with logic BUT..The difference isnt as huge as some ppl think to bring 24+soloers to fight 9-12 freeps especially when withy isnt a big server so most of the time we lack some vital classes(we strangle to find an lm with more than 11k morale in a 12man..sometimes only 1 cappy etc etc)...There was 1 day that we had ON buff i had a 6man group and to find creeps we had to go to tr and pull(!!!) npcs
    Lack of leaders. If they go without a decent group there is a huge chance they will fail hard. Issue atm are you guys in robes. Cmn, everyone and their mother these days have RK. I have a feeling that 40% of population are RKs. Rks kinda do high tactical dmg (pretty hard to avoid i think) without inductions, on the move, they stun you and some basic skills like ceaseless argument crit for 3k. They even put some nice hots on self. Movement doest help against them in most situations. Same goes for minstrel. In raid situations i saw last few days a lot of rk dpsers. When 4 rks are dpsing same target only WL bubble helps. Defilers are useless because theyre too slow. As i said every movement is more-less useless. I wont start talking about healing rk. I think you know enough

Lets face it, it most situation when creeps push, they usually loose more numbers then they kill. If numbers are not overwhelmingly on creep side. I personally dont care, ill charge 24man fraid solo if i see possibility to kill something. Dont care what will happen after that XD. But most people care more about not dying then killing. Dont think that attitude is gonna help to anyone.

Also if you dont like some freeps behaviour dont act bad to all of the freeps plz with heal stacking and zerging..If you dont like my attitude for example no need to make a raid to zerg some newbie freeps than are coming during late night hours to have their 1st experience in moors..I think you can see that we want to play as fair as we can...We pull npcs to give you guys a chance..We dont healstack(we have 2 healers in 12man raid plus if we are lucky 2 cappies vs 20+ creeps usually)

I would really appreciate if all of you(at least the ones who arent completely blind by hate) to rethink some stuff and stop acting like this especially when it comes to raid leaders...All of us want good action for this server..Dont make us really play lame to really deserve this attitude..
    That attitude is formed first few days you enter moors. On both sides these guys get owned, farmed, zerged, nuked, ganked and ##### many many times before they reach ranks and audacity that gives them ability to give a good fight. Theyre frustrated these few days. They want revenge. When they see few more guys that ended up like this on their side they will all agree they have to hate other side and kill that farmer zerger cheater Imilhir. Its hard to blame them imo.

i read all this days posts,and i cant understand why some ppl try to compare the creep class with the freep class.

First. many of you you have no idea how the game was 3 years before go to f2p.that means you cant compare the classes or the races.you dont know how fair was the game or not.and btw you dont know nothing about that.

Second. i see freeps who can rank from rank 0-to 9 this days in 1 or 2 month very easy,with a balance gameplay 5-9 hours per day.same with creep.But.how a creep was to rank up before 3 months?or before rohan?or before the most freeps put vip to farm points to have for hd pack?you think that numbers of freeps or creeps ,stay to after hd release?if yes good.if not?

Third and last. i can lvl up a freep class from 0-85 in 1 week,or in 6 months.what that means?any freep can gear hes freep very easy,from creep side or freep side this days.virtues work?you can plus it from store,like the creep skills who the most speak about that too.

i am a players who play both sides,dont keep any friendly communication if i play a side.i play for fun ,if i want to prove something in that game i have ways to show.But.

my opinion is,threads in this site,for global communications betwen freeps vs creeps is a joke.

if you have some ppl personal vendetas,or problems isnt servers fault.is just because some idiots who play here,want to do ,or give the reasons to ppl to play like them.and all or many ppl here we know who are them.

and btw if you want to compare how good are you some of you,who you speak about balances freeps vs creeps,and how hard is to build a freep (lol),why you dont make a pvp spar event like the events who codemasters gm do from 07-10? to see how good are you vs the players who you think are unfair or something like that. after you and we can see and learn many thinks.

You cant compare Creeps vs Freeps.that i say at my freep time at past,who i play only freep.Freeps was more weak at roi pack,all know that.tell me how many players play with freep now,and play at ori only freep?i think isnt more 10.
    tell me how many freeps now play with creep now?2-5?

Relax,Enjoy the game,hd coming.

Krom rank 3

Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    qq?

/123456
    Including that.

Zrinko shows us how to PVP LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    Wall of... something.
    What does the F2P turnover/SoM have to do with anything current? And how was RoI hard for freeps?

Everyone has his own playstyle. This style can change from server to server, expansion to expansion or more simple from game period to game period, depending on circumstances..

I ve written before about this on the period that 7-8 freeps used to log daily vs 24 creeps..

The word ''DOMINATION'' my personal view is only for new players who feel something by taking the relic, or fliping the map and make the other side to log out..

The word which should all focous is ''ACTION''. This takes place when both sides are able to take points and have fun otherwise 1 of the 2 sides log out and we just have questers from the winning side and only stealth units from the weaker side..

Creeps have much more not decent characters so freeps at this time are taking more points/kills but after some defeats and map back creeps are able to take the final wipe even if freeps have taken more kills.

After last update where freeps got stronger I tried to follow:

1. Form a fraid only when there's a craid one (or on full red map where 15+ creeps used to camp the keeps)

2. Depending on creeps numbers I used to form 6-10-12 or 18 freep groups (most of the times 12max on group)

3. After creeps disband we used to take the keep we were fighting at and disband the group so as to give the other side time to regroup so as creeps won't log out and new game period will start again in some minutes.

4. Don't give up on first wipes and try to take the challenge even on bad conditions

I don't know if those standards were the best but as I ve seen we had enough ACTION where creeps were coming back to fight and both sides got points/kills/ranks in small gaming period

I m not able to force anyone to play on this standards although players have the choice to join on groups with these standards or not..

As I ve discussed with Imi on our fraids (where we lead or we just follow) we ll try to have those standards which on our PERSONAL VIEW keep action alive on daily base.

Nice to see new high rank creeps on Withy hope to see all experienced pvpers back on both sides and we ll manage to have good action again..

By the time that there are players on both sides who want to communicate (Feni/Akro/Imi/Ash) so as to achieve as more balanced fights we can, I think those who believe the opposite at the end will change view or will stay alone..
    About all of these I repost what I ve written at 09 of September when specific freeps used to act in the same way that most of the creeps act this period..

Many of you used to blame freep kins about noob ''domination'' mentality although I can see many of creep side take part in the same noob ''domination'' action daily..

Many of experienced freeps discourage this kind of actions by not taking part on those large fraids and creating smaller groups..

We gave space to creeps so as to save the action and as a result we took the same stance from creeps side (stuck numbers/heals/fight only near shooters, keeps, map points etc). These are the results when people who don't have clear view of true action start to form raids..

I just laught remembering the period that creeps used to qq about our 2d cappy in our 12 fraids v 20+ creeps and now we have daily as many (or more) healers as the dpsers of the 12 fraid v 24 creeps and everything is ok (hypocrisy in all of its greatness)

Just wanted to say that this kind of raids that u take part reveals low abilities (even Kratai with low/mid rank creeps was able to wipe 12 fraids with 24 creeps and he used to have half heals)

If this continues soon u ll see reduced action and BOTH sides wiil start to take less points day by day.. This is going to be disaster for the action by the time when new expansion is out the freeps who log on moors would be much less..

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    What does the F2P turnover/SoM have to do with anything current? And how was RoI hard for freeps?

of course at roi freeps was more weak from creeps.we speak for ww always,not for all servers,because i dont mind what other servers do at moors.

but here at roi yes,freeps dont have the numbers like creeps, to many play both sides and change side every 5 min if 1 side dont go nice,many go there like kin,take the map blue and after with tribe same persons do tha map red,and rest players who play normal and solo cant play and many more.

and my post about the past limmy has to do with the too many balance unbalance in this game,after a expansion release.

shados of angmar.all the ppl cry about the wargs,and for the lore masters.a warg can bit a fellow solo,and a lm can beat a fellow from wargs solo.
    moria. all the ppl cry about the hot from deffliers and for burglars impa solo dps.
    roi after and rohan now.

this is not my personal opinion or what i see,just a puplic opinion from the past until now,from kin chats,tribe chats,forum threads,developers night mirc chat diaries and many more.

Thumbs up

LMAO! That Zrinko video is pure, comic genius! Brilliant!

- Bralg

Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post
    of course at roi freeps was more weak from creeps.we speak for ww always,not for all servers,because i dont mind what other servers do at moors.

but here at roi yes,freeps dont have the numbers like creeps, to many play both sides and change side every 5 min if 1 side dont go nice,many go there like kin,take the map blue and after with tribe same persons do tha map red,and rest players who play normal and solo cant play and many more.

and my post about the past limmy has to do with the too many balance unbalance in this game,after a expansion release.

shados of angmar.all the ppl cry about the wargs,and for the lore masters.a warg can bit a fellow solo,and a lm can beat a fellow from wargs solo.
    moria. all the ppl cry about the hot from deffliers and for burglars impa solo dps.
    roi after and rohan now.

this is not my personal opinion or what i see,just a puplic opinion from the past until now,from kin chats,tribe chats,forum threads,developers night mirc chat diaries and many more.
    Creeps weren't stronger then freeps during RoI. They were better players. I took the time to teach people how to play, to lead groups and raids when necessary. KR was filled with good players whom knew how to play their classes together. As a high rank, you're largely responsible for the quality of PvP, but improving it is a constant effort.

Freeps on the other hand were fractured, like they've always been, and it's their own fault.

These days, creeps are also fractured, the people that are in a position to fix this aren't and instead they are moaning on the forums. Don't worry, after HD there will be a period where there are too few freeps for them to dominate you. But I'll be maining freep and leading raids, and as soon as more people step into the moors it won't be pretty. Someone has to step up their game on creepside or it will be RoR v2.0.

This can be prevented by leading raids, a perfect example is when I came back around february and organised some RvRs with fraelin and creeps won the majority of the fights. Despite a healing deficit and a huge ammount of QQ.

...we strangle to find an lm with more than 11k morale in a 12man....
    Strange, i see enough LM's with 13k+ morale. Maybe the problem is, that u exclude some players from ur groups. Not an attack on u, its just something i noticed.

Page 70 of 169 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast