We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 68 of 169 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomuchbalance View Post
    Hi guys. i made today a creep on this server to find out if is any action on whitywindle, i was runing like 30 min around the map could not see any freep(s)
    until the moment i saw on OOC :"spar at ta3". there were like 20 freeps and creeps ,i'm not that much into spars but it was realy fun, so all i want to say is THANKS to the ppls who fought 1 on 1 vs me. i also have some screenshoots for some of them, keep it up.

Yes i am a rank 0 now but i tryed my best against this guys who were good enough to accept a spar.
    Cya later at ta3
    This bait, too good not to reply, was trying to map out and you consistently interrupted me, I didn't kill you, I merely did one gambit upon your rotten little warg, so please, go back to where-ever you are happiest and leave me out of your next post.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Thanks for all the freeps i sparred today. It was a great dustoff.

We should do spars more often.

I can go to sleep in peace now akro.
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Thanks for all the freeps i sparred today. It was a great dustoff.

We should do spars more often.
    I agree.

It was a pleasure to see all these rank10+ freeps willing to spar my rank 2 warg ( as u can see in the ss from my earlier post).

Cheers for the spars today ppl!

Aff i hate u.

Oh and a big gz to PE ppl for some nice ganks!Gj guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Cheers for the spars today ppl!

Aff i hate u.

Oh and a big gz to PE ppl for some nice ganks!Gj guys!
    Let me tell you 1 thing laineth.

Point number 1: PE have nothing with creepside, only few on freepside play creep, we are Tuga Tribe, different leaders.

Point number 2: I agree with spars on dead hours, they are kind fun.

Point number 3: If we have spars we dont have fights around cause withy is a small server.

Point number 4: Lots of red/blue ranks, people without store skills that can only watch the spars and can't fight cause they have no chance.

Point number 5: We typed on banner to end spars and start some fights.

Point number 6: Could count around 12-13 freeps on spar area, enough to start a group.

Point number 7: 3-4 Hours spar is to much.. like i say before Withy = low population if spars = no fights if fights = no spars.

If you dont agree with me sorry, can't do nothing, cause if no one start do things like that after 3+ hours spar our server will die, cause some ppl will log ask on OCC any action and ppl will say "Spars GTA" and ppl will log off imediatly.. it happens offten i'll not say names, but know lots of folks doing that.

Again spars is good on dead hours during 1hour / 2 hours.. more than that is enough!
    My opinion would like to know, the opinion of other creeps/freep.
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Oct 31 2013 at 01:57 PM.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

I suppose I agree with the logic of having spars during dead hours when the only other option is roaming map and spotting 1-2 opponents/hr.
    If both sides have the numbers to do something, its an opportunity to put what you learned during spars into action .
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/344cakx.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    I suppose I agree with the logic of having spars during dead hours when the only other option is roaming map and spotting 1-2 opponents/hr.
    If both sides have the numbers to do something, its an opportunity to put what you learned during spars into action .
    How could 1v1 improve raiding experience/skill, when there's no skill in it

Most of the time you just smash buttons, laugh at the monsterous lag and mash your "oh ####" skills.

You 1v1... to do more 1v1 and initially own everyone in it ?

(Nothing against small groups, those really test player's skill- BUT no1 grouping these days. Zerg fests seem to be more fun)
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Let me tell you 1 thing laineth.

Point number 1: PE have nothing with creepside, only few on freepside play creep, we are Tuga Tribe, different leaders.

Point number 2: I agree with spars on dead hours, they are kind fun.

Point number 3: If we have spars we dont have fights around cause withy is a small server.

Point number 4: Lots of red/blue ranks, people without store skills that can only watch the spars and can't fight cause they have no chance.

Point number 5: We typed on banner to end spars and start some fights.

Point number 6: Could count around 12-13 freeps on spar area, enough to start a group.

Point number 7: 3-4 Hours spar is to much.. like i say before Withy = low population if spars = no fights if fights = no spars.

If you dont agree with me sorry, can't do nothing, cause if no one start do things like that after 3+ hours spar our server will die, cause some ppl will log ask on OCC any action and ppl will say "Spars GTA" and ppl will log off imediatly.. it happens offten i'll not say names, but know lots of folks doing that.

Again spars is good on dead hours during 1hour / 2 hours.. more than that is enough!
    My opinion would like to know, the opinion of other creeps/freep.

I don't know in what tribe you and the rest from PE that ganked us are and i couldn't care less.You are still PE ppl for me.
    I agree that withy is a small server but honestly no one forced you to stay at gta for spars.Like i said to Haras its nice that some creeps had a group and were trying to fight freeps cuz not everyone likes spars.

But gank us to stop the spars?Are you for real?And when you actually did it,it was me,Imi and like 2 other freeps there.If you counted 12 at that time you might wanna check your eyes or go back to school dunno.

What you did imo showed no respect and was plain stupid.I will return the favour tho!No worries.

My personal view is to have spars on dead hours so as not to reduce the real action although by the time a spar event is going on none is able to decide when this is gonna stop by ganking..

If u want to stop the spars try to convince other creeps at OOC to map away and start fights after all has left from spar point.

By ganking the freeps first of all u don't respect the rest creeps who were there and wanted to start a new spar.. No need to tell about the respect to those who were ganked..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Agreed on dead hours spars as i myself only spar with some classes but really dont like sparring tbh. The ganking will only result in bad views, go watch ganking videos on youtube and read what ppl think about ppl ganking others while there are spars still going. I see this not as a creep/freep ganking another freep/creep, but failure of the person for doing it and that shows no respect for any side of ppl playing here.

Sorry to failing on ganking me yesterday those ppl that chased me from ROP to EC while i was 4 and you guys 1 big failure lol
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

I don't like to spar but if ppl enjoy it, go ahead.
    Just logged my defiler to rezz creeps cause they got ganked one at a time by a group of DoH while returning to spar point.
    Same group who took 4 op's, that sounds fair for spars right
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/9/8/0/113980iKoOl.png[/img][/url]

I can understand the creeps frustation on spars going for many hours but ganking is absolutely lame.

From the hours im logging i know Rkoo mostly solos and plays in 3 man groups, Imil and Lain mostly duo so you ganked the wrong freeps.

You guys could easily make a craid and fight that disgusting fraid/group that was flipping all ops to blue just to piss us off.

Btw yday i learned beeing a creep that bought most of his skills through tp by farming rep items is evil and unworthy, although if i join raids and zerg, then i am a good guy that got his creep abilities through raids and not store. Funny stuff on withy lately.

P2W Affwyn!

As most people know I enjoy spars. When I'm not sparring I'm camping populair routes for 1v1/1v2s. I do agree that this server is too small to keep a constant sparring circle going and still maintain good FsvFs/RvR action. I barely play during prime-time anyways.

I think Withy is one of the few servers that will keep growing, not in temporary ways like other servers, but because a lot of people on Withy are still levelling their first toons. Hope to see many of them joining us in the moors in HD.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    P2W Affwyn!
    well, if freeps would have locked out skills when entering moors and unlock them via ranks like creeps, then that would be p2w, but now, when one side has all skills on r0 and other side on r0 is useles without store skills then i dont see anything bad about purchasing skills
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Guess i shall log this weekend to prove some people who is still no1 on WW.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Still waiting for you to visit Gilrain some time. I love some free infamy.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    well, if freeps would have locked out skills when entering moors and unlock them via ranks like creeps, then that would be p2w, but now, when one side has all skills on r0 and other side on r0 is useles without store skills then i dont see anything bad about purchasing skills
    Skills on freeps unlock on leveling up and u need to pay many tps/expansion packs for this..

As well as that a decent lvl 85 pvp freep char with proper gear/traits needs much more time than a decent creep toon which can reach r8 in 1 month and spend few tp for 1-2 basic skills of higher ranks..

I prefer decent competitive blue rank creeps with some extra higher basic skills than undecent blue ranks who are less competitive. Every of us have paid for his basic chars in multiple ways so i don't find anything wrong on this..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    I was joking mate. I always pay for the higher rank skills. I don't like being free Renown.

Please do. We need to be reminded. I'm hungering after learning the Z way.

Thanks, I always like to have my position as #1 confirmed.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Ha Ha Ha. Very nice gif :-)
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Skills on freeps unlock on leveling up and u need to pay many tps/expansion packs for this..

As well as that a decent lvl 85 pvp freep char with proper gear/traits needs much more time than a decent creep toon which can reach r8 in 1 month and spend few tp for 1-2 basic skills of higher ranks..
    your points arent valid cos if you create freep character just for pvp you got some serious issues.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    wow the qq about my rank8 reaver with some store skills continues.

You also forgot to mention what a geared freep can do and what a rank8 can do.

Page 68 of 169 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 168 ... LastLast