We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 62 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    How long do you think the creeps would have stuck around if all those at the GY had logged off for 10 minutes?
    The freeps involved where also tagging creeps , due to the numbers involved and the deaths from one shooters creeps experienced , it wouldnt suprise me if the freeps actually got more points out of it.
    Hiding watching on your burg, no suprises there , didnt fancy launching a rescue mission ?
    Sounds like a certain kin has got under your skin , wonder what could have caused that.
    Fail:

Freeps spawn in rez cyrcle (centre of Shooters cyrcle range, where 50m needed to escape) while craid was around on shooters range limit making 2 steps tagging and then going away (perimeter of shooters cyrcle range)

Freeps were 3-5 total while there was 12+ creeps around the gy in every direction tagging everything

Also there were 3 defs around to rez all the time so freeps didn't have the time to balanced the numbers and manage to escape even if some creeps were randomly killed (i m sure that most of creeps who died weren't even tagged)

Rescue mission after midnight? With the rest 5 who were in cyrcle? Even your comments reveal how far away from real pvp u are..

This kinship has given at the past some of the best pvpers on Withy and these kind of actions are very far away from their behaviour/stance that they have shown to us on Withy moors all these years..

As much u continue to support this kind of action u are being exposed even more..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 10 2013 at 10:08 AM.

And those freeps couldn't possibly alt f4 or just not click the retreat button for 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    It's really shame that creep group from specific kinship camp bugged gy with rangers and krahjarns fighting on same time where freeps who died were trapped and weren't able to moove away (not just 1-2 kills maybe camp more than 15-30 mins)

You know taking advantage of this bugs entering in space of hostile gy maybe is a reason to be banned..
    Its really a shame that a freep groups leader with the rank of 13 to shout in legends Teamspeak KILL KALAZ KILL KALAZ when he is solo and he is tagged with 7 more freeps.

Its really a shame when a champ with the rank of 13 brags in forums when he killed the highest ranked creeps using glory.

Its really a shame that freep raids were beeing led by a champ with the rank of 13 FOR MONTHS zerging and farming everything on their path solo or not and when it comes to them beeing farmed they QQ so hard for it, although i call it KARMA.

my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Its really a shame that a freep groups leader with the rank of 13 to shout in legends Teamspeak KILL KALAZ KILL KALAZ when he is solo and he is tagged with 7 more freeps.

Its really a shame when a champ with the rank of 13 brags in forums when he killed the highest ranked creeps using glory.

Its really a shame that freep raids were beeing led by a champ with the rank of 13 FOR MONTHS zerging and farming everything on their path solo or not and when it comes to them beeing farmed they QQ so hard for it, although i call it KARMA.

my 2 cents.
    Fail post again

1. So u log in TS to spy.. is it shame or not?
    When there are many battles around everyone can be zerged 1-2 times if he met a raid in front of him. In this camp the difference is THAT THERE WAS A BUG and some freeps died many times (some players don't die so many times even in one month) in few minutes in exploit way.
    Small difference from clubbing tbh by the time it last almost half an hour

2. lvl85 high creeps in lvl 75 gear.. I mention that when u and some others used to write stuff abotut me in 1st days of RoR (Is it shame to tell truth?). Go ask every creep on withy if i spar on glory traits or if i use cds

3. Read some pages before that there are creeps who were posting that I should start lead again fraids after the unbalance which came when I took a break of leading soloing on burg.

4. KARMA? I didn't die even once on yesterdays camp.. Usually lows and naives are the final victims. I just post so as not to be same unfair exploit fight again FOR BOTH SIDES FREEPS OR CREEPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    And those freeps couldn't possibly alt f4 or just not click the retreat button for 10 minutes.
    I didn't even know about alt f4 it doesn't happen every day with a camp around.. Most of the freeps log out after they were farmed and their pvp night was over..

Fail post again

1. So u log in TS to spy.. is it shame or not?
    When there are many battles around everyone can be zerged 1-2 times if he met a raid in front of him. In this camp the difference is THAT THERE WAS A BUG and some freeps died many times (some players don't die so many times even in one month) in few minutes in exploit way.
    Small difference from clubbing tbh by the time it last almost half an hour

2. lvl85 high creeps in lvl 75 gear.. I mention that when u and some others used to write stuff abotut me in 1st days of RoR (Is it shame to tell truth?). Go ask every creep on withy if i spar on glory traits or if i use cds

3. Read some pages before that there are creeps who were posting that I should start lead again fraids after the unbalance which came when I took a break of leading soloing on burg.

4. KARMA? I didn't die even once on yesterdays camp.. Usually lows and naives are the final victims. I just post so as not to be same unfair exploit fight again FOR BOTH SIDES FREEPS OR CREEPS.
    I never spy unlike your previous KINLEADER and your new mates such as voinicul .#1

I also joined em with 75 gear fail excuse glorypoo, If you call you solo'd on burg its the biggest joke in history of withy after Zrinkos gameplay ofc.#2

I dont need to write anything you beeing r13 is enough.#3

You aint the only freep that zerged his rank we need more karma if you didnt died yday then.#4
    Last edited by affected7; Oct 10 2013 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I never spy unlike your previous KINLEADER and your new mates such as voinicul .#1

I also joined em with 75 gear fail excuse glorypoo, If you call you solo'd on burg its the biggest joke in history of withy after Zrinkos gameplay ofc.#2

I dont need to write anything you beeing r13 is enough.#3

You aint the only freep that zerged his rank we need more karma if you didnt died yday then.#4
    You stop playing your main hunter and turn to creeps and warden during 1st period of RoR

Othertimes when u have to say something to me tell it face to face.. I didn't even realise u were in TS.. About Karma I have already 3300 deaths and have no problem with this..

Anyway I had post about a bad incident which all pvpers should discourage and u grab the chance to troll again out of this subject..

You stop playing your main hunter and turn to creeps and warden during 1st period of RoR

Othertimes when u have to say something to me tell it face to face.. I didn't even realise u were in TS.. About Karma I have already 3300 deaths and have no problem with this..

Anyway I had post about a bad incident which all pvpers should discourage and u grab the chance to troll again out of this subject..
    lol not even close XD

yeah you sure you didnt realised, you immediately changed channels.

2many cookies haras stop throwing them

The Late Shift

Just wanted to thank all the late night freeps and creeps for some outstanding pvp action over the past two nights - frags and fun for all, and everyone kept coming back again and again for more. Let's keep it up!

Cheers;

Bralg

This is my first post in WW PvP and most likely my last. I am responding to the few posts that were concerning the graveyard being bugged. I was there shortly after the incident first started. For those that were not, at Lug graveyard there was one-shotters for both sides....rangers and krajharn defenders. They were fighting each other which was interesting to say the least. Freeps had lug so they would respawn in Lug graveyard. Even though there were both one-shotters at graveyard, freeps were not instantly killed when they respawned...it could have happened some, but I don’t remember seeing it. Anyway, I got some kills the first 5-10 minutes, but I also died (both sides dying = points for both sides). After that I got bored...just like I do with grams/GV camping. Also, the chat window was full of creep and freep deaths which means that both sides got points....not just creeps farming. Because if creeps were tagging as much as was stated in another post then all the creep deaths in my chat window = renown for freeps.

1) Was it clubbing? No. Clubbing is where one person controls a freep and creep and farms infamy or renown continually for rank. No creep was controlling the freeps. They could leave (exit game) if they so chose, some stayed in the graveyard long enough that they could have mapped out, they could hit alt and F4, or they could stay and continue to collect renown.

2) I suggested in OOC 4-5 times to the main poster in this issue (he had his creep logged and was on OOC) that he should go on global and tell freeps about Alt and F4, (in case they didn’t know about it), if he really wanted to help them. So I am confused as to how he didn’t know about this.

3) There seems to be the illusion perpetuated that the freeps were trapped and helpless and there was nothing they could do but keep hitting retreat and getting farmed (even though they were getting points). Again, there were several options open to them. They could map, they could hit Alt and F4, they could just log for 30 minutes or so, or they could stay and keep getting renown which some chose to do. There have been plenty of times on creepside where we have been so overwhelmed by freeps that there wasn’t much to do but PvE or log out. My point is, that there is always a choice in this game, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Lastly, I don’t particularly care for it when freeps make anonymous QQ on OOC, (or non-anon QQ for that matter), so even though I am not QQ’ing I feel the need to mention my name. Howdy from Grimstalk. I’ll see you in-game, probably before you see me
    Last edited by ratjat; Oct 11 2013 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ratjat View Post

1) Was it clubbing? No. Clubbing is where one person controls a freep and creep and farms infamy or renown continually for rank. No creep was controlling the freeps. They could leave (exit game) if they so chose, some stayed in the graveyard long enough that they could have mapped out, they could hit alt and F4, or they could stay and continue to collect renown.
    1. Maybe it's not clubbing because it was random incident although the numbers of deaths/kills who took place without normal conditions maybe were much more even than clubbing in so sort time period. What If this is happened everyday?
    Btw if 2 friends from freep/creep side give many eazy friendly kills each other in short period is clubbing too (no need for the same person to control both freep/creep so as to call it clubbing)

2. Exit game: So some people log to have some fun after midnight and u suggest them to exit game? Most of them done it at the end after being farmed.. I m sure next time they ll do it faster..

3. Map: If u ever be in same place u ll see that as soon u get revived u get instantly in combat so u are not able to map

4. Alt f4: Most of people didn't know this (I didn't) because it is rare to happen and see people taking adavantage of this by camping it..

5. Stay and collect renown: In this way for half an hour it's pure farm: What's the point if those who were in cyrcle manage to take random some renown if they died 30+ times ruinning their K/D ratio without reason?

ONCE AGAIN.. THIS CAMP WAS COMPLETELY SHAME !

Many creeps took multiple points/kills from few freeps in sort period in same place without deserving it, taking adavantage of a bug

Few freeps died multiples times in sort period from many creeps in same place because they had disadvantage of a bug

I kept the screens and didn't send them to GMs because this was 1st time in Withy and maybe some people didn't realize what they were doing although next time I m gonna send them for sure and they ll decide about it..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 11 2013 at 04:36 AM.

ONCE AGAIN.. THIS CAMP WAS COMPLETELY SHAME !
    Yeah reminds me of freeps 15 days in a row camping grams.. Oh you call it "soloers vs soloers".

Shame is when you are in a raid and by any chance we found a rank 0 (!) reaver you are the one to dismount and go attack it even though most of the freeps, exception for low ranks or doh, leave him alone..
    Shame is running away to backdoor when other freeps stay back to fight and die.
    Haras just stop this pls, no hard feellings, less QQ more action, this is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Yeah reminds me of freeps 15 days in a row camping grams.. Oh you call it "soloers vs soloers".

Shame is when you are in a raid and by any chance we found a rank 0 (!) reaver you are the one to dismount and go attack it even though most of the freeps, exception for low ranks or doh, leave him alone..
    Shame is running away to backdoor when other freeps stay back to fight and die.
    Haras just stop this pls, no hard feellings, less QQ more action, this is just stupid.
    1. On these blue Lug / grams fights or camps as u say I have to remind u that some creeps ranked faster in Withy history

2. None raid have ever let me live as a low/middle/high rank. Everyone has kill low ranks who ever deny it is just lying (comapre 1 random single kill with the 30+ kills in a bugged gy?)

3. Everyone use his survivability skills when is soloing. You saw my tab on other thread.. 3307 deaths from those at least 2500 I was in raid action (Name me pvp chars on Withy who have died more times)

4. I ve just made one post so as to discourage this kind of actions so as not to take place again.. As long u continue to post stuff so as to encourage it or to troll out of subject I have no problem to continue (about less QQ tell it to some of your m8s 1st)

5. Stay and collect renown: In this way for half an hour it's pure farm: What's the point if those who were in cyrcle manage to take random some renown if they died 30+ times ruinning their K/D ratio without reason?
    I wasn't there i don't care honestly about what freeps/creeps done with exploit, you(all freeps/creeps) could just quit the game and take a break for around 30 minutes till bug gones.
    But who cares about K/D ratio Haras? you win something with high or low K/D ratio?
    That's the main problem here sometimes, some just care about pointless things instead of give fun for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    I wasn't there i don't care honestly about what freeps/creeps done with exploit, you(all freeps/creeps) could just quit the game and take a break for around 30 minutes till bug gones.
    But who cares about K/D ratio Haras? you win something with high or low K/D ratio?
    That's the main problem here sometimes, some just care about pointless things instead of give fun for both sides.
    As u said for both sides.. Go ask those who were farmed so many times in some minutes..

I remember u weren't so cool at the past on screen which didn't show even single death.. I have screens full of exploit deaths on chat log but now of course people just had fun..

Many thanks to patuga and deephouser for the 1on1s.

Middle finger to the fraid that came to assisted the champ in glory and to the craid that zerged the burg.

Thanks Patuga, Deepbleed and Haras for the 1v1s I shall now go lick my wouds. have fun out there!

Rasburz

thnx for the late night fights freeps&creeps , keep it up , bralg you are awesome , i promise you when im online we'l have non stop battles dude

nice fights imi note to my self never fight u 1on1 again when im not 100 percent sober 4 times miss stun on movement sigh another day lets have some other fights thats a rk who know what to do respect

Quote Originally Posted by Flatusanu View Post
    nice fights imi note to my self never fight u 1on1 again when im not 100 percent sober 4 times miss stun on movement sigh another day lets have some other fights thats a rk who know what to do respect
    Ty also for the fights m8..i was a bit tired also cause of long day so it was fair xDD..But ye another day again sure

First Withywindle pvmp video from me. Hope you guys enjoy!

nice video stealth, you CUT this at the best part!!did i won or is this one you survived with 1% , close one . Anyway you are one of the best weavers i faced out there keep it up(rest spiders are good also dont start making fun or something just saying)

p.s irmas hate you and wants to break your face

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    nice video stealth, you CUT this at the best part!!did i won or is this one you survived with 1% , close one . Anyway you are one of the best weavers i faced out there keep it up(rest spiders are good also dont start making fun or something just saying)

p.s irmas hate you and wants to break your face
    I just noticed that I cut it too early in some of the clips, but I won that one on 2k yes And if Irmas wants to break my face he should turn it up a notch!!!

New sig test.

./thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    New sig test.

./thread

Outstanding Photoshop skills!

(Mine's still better)

Page 62 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast