We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 57 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4216
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    LOL

The message you have entered is too short.. bla bla
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I must say we had a good craic last night and both sides enjoyed fights so far. Sadly I had a bleeding lag and 3 fps while being in raid so I had to leave after one fight
    and run most of the time solo My PC was sweating like hamster after sex . At the end of the day when I joined craid again my Lotro crashed and I was unable to log in lol
    Turbine should do something about those insane lags QQ

Anyway keep good fight going on lads !

Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Made me Lol!

Chernobyl BA's
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Skinhead pack !
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thanks Rols, Ellrin, Naius for today spars...really good fights!

Cheers!
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Haha

I need to play more pvp so i can get into pictures like that to :P

I'm baaaaaack

PVP ruined

another day the PVP got ruined by the hand of leischo and plougholas.

Gz for the good work.

O.o

+ 1 Kal ^^

I try to be fair freeps, I try and see things from your side of things, I talk to a few regular freeps and I agree with what they say and they seem to agree with me.

I will not qq about hugging/camping/zerging, I've seen that all before. I hate zerging myself but I understand that I am in the minority in that I'd let red ranked freeps go and would order my any craid I had to not attack a lone frep. I play fairer than maybe I should, but that's just me.

Q. Ettens is a warzone, so why play fair? A = play fair (ish) and keep map even (ish) and bonuses even (ish) and creeps and freeps will both want to come out and play and we will have nice fights. Some of you seem to enjoy PvE here a bit too much. Sure take keeps, sure take relics. But be aware that the greedier you are, the more creeps will resent you (and some freeps too) and more will log out/leave for good and you will get no action.

Big fraid taking keeps? And you expect us to fight with less than 40% bonus? (oh it's 0% tonight...classy freeps. V. classy). Our low ranks now can't quest.

Why don't you come here, check our numbers, test, and then build your fraid accordingly, coming with full strength straight away is too much, and I know it is difficult to kick people from a raid once they are in (unless they don't listen ofc). Me and Feni shouldnt have to arrange pvp nights ffs for pvp to actually take place.

So it is simple, play fairer and you get more renown. Morth's pic was funny, but you obviously missed the serious point behind it. Farming is not pvp, farming is harvesting, killing without resistance. You want that? Go hit training dummies, or go hit npcs in Sambrog etc who don't care if they don't get infamy.

Haras, as annoyed as I am by your treatment of Kami (he doesn' t really play creepside anymore now really...) it would be nice if we could see you leading in Ettens again, you understand fair play better (not perfectly tbh) then whoever runs things now. The freep leaders now are killing pvp here with their farmfest.

Note = I'm not saying creeps are innocent entirely, we can play unfair too, but high ranked creeps do not want to map whole map red, they want things even, it is often low ranked creeps/middle ranked creeps who want a red map, and I wonder where they learn that having the map one colour is a 'good' thing to do.....

/rantover It just saddens me to see Friday night so dead - I know Creep numbers have been bad, but I think people have been put off by this farmfest happening recently. I will do my best creepside to get creeps logging - regular events, asking them to log other days too etc, but ofc down to freeps too
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Sep 06 2013 at 07:27 PM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    + 1 Kal ^^

I try to be fair freeps, I try and see things from your side of things, I talk to a few regular freeps and I agree with what they say and they seem to agree with me.

I will not qq about hugging/camping/zerging, I've seen that all before. I hate zerging myself but I understand that I am in the minority in that I'd let red ranked freeps go and would order my any craid I had to not attack a lone frep. I play fairer than maybe I should, but that's just me.

Q. Ettens is a warzone, so why play fair? A = play fair (ish) and keep map even (ish) and bonuses even (ish) and creeps and freeps will both want to come out and play and we will have nice fights. Some of you seem to enjoy PvE here a bit too much. Sure take keeps, sure take relics. But be aware that the greedier you are, the more creeps will resent you (and some freeps too) and more will log out/leave for good and you will get no action.

Big fraid taking keeps? And you expect us to fight with less than 40% bonus? (oh it's 0% tonight...classy freeps. V. classy). Our low ranks now can't quest.

Why don't you come here, check our numbers, test, and then build your fraid accordingly, coming with full strength straight away is too much, and I know it is difficult to kick people from a raid once they are in (unless they don't listen ofc). Me and Feni shouldnt have to arrange pvp nights ffs for pvp to actually take place.

So it is simple, play fairer and you get more renown. Morth's pic was funny, but you obviously missed the serious point behind it. Farming is not pvp, farming is harvesting, killing without resistance. You want that? Go hit training dummies, or go hit npcs in Sambrog etc who don't care if they don't get infamy.

Haras, as annoyed as I am by your treatment of Kami (he doesn' t really play creepside anymore now really...) it would be nice if we could see you leading in Ettens again, you understand fair play better (not perfectly tbh) then whoever runs things now. The freep leaders now are killing pvp here with their farmfest.

Note = I'm not saying creeps are innocent entirely, we can play unfair too, but high ranked creeps do not want to map whole map red, they want things even, it is often low ranked creeps/middle ranked creeps who want a red map, and I wonder where they learn that having the map one colour is a 'good' thing to do.....

/rantover It just saddens me to see Friday night so dead.

What i really dont understand in this whole story is: Is it possible that freeps dont recognize they are killing their own action?

+

Just wanna say that creeps are controlled by humans with their PCs... They want to have fun as much as freeps do.

/waitingforqqaboutnerfswithHD
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Would somebody explain why are you pushing so fiercly for "fair fights" where both sides have to lose people?
    If you dont have the capability to push out of grams, why blame your opponents on the matter?

Quote Originally Posted by georg112 View Post
    Would somebody explain why are you pushing so fiercly for "fair fights" where both sides have to lose people?
    If you dont have the capability to push out of grams, why blame your opponents on the matter?

Let me explain it to you

There will be 0 activity if 1 side decides it is not worth to play that side any longer. And then what is that "dominating" side going to do?
    (yes i know,some people are quite happy with such a state and they enjoy pve`ing their ranks/commendations etc all day long,with the odd lonely opponent they can kill with their group/raid then)
    But for most people the Moors are after all only fun if you have something to fight against and kill it if you can. And should 1 side lose the "fun",they wont log in,and action dies out. That hurts BOTH sides in the long run.

No one *really* cares tho.
    Everyone just asks for it when on the "losing" side of that scenario Once on the "winning" side they seem to forget about it very fast.
    (call me a troll or w/e you want for saying it,but everyone knows its a fact,they just deny that they all are the same as those they complain about)
    That is something that has been proven time and time again. And i dont take myself out of this group,unlike others that think they are angels

-Baz

Fact is, that those people complaining all the time are just a handful.

But I understand that these few people reach more and more people with their propaganda.

For my style of PvP'ing that some creeps seem to take personal:
    Try to play on some of the older servers. You use any advantage you can get in a fight vs. your opponent. If you get no action you take the keeps and wait for it. I will never disband a group as long as i want to PvP.

So I suggest you seek some advice with the players who came here from Germany. They seem to know how PvP works. Let them lead your groups/raids and you will find out how fast you can improve your playstyle and your action on this server.

PvP, especially open world PvP is NEVER about fair play. It is about how to kill your opponents. May that be 1 or a hundred, i don't care. So bring it on! ;-)

If you can't deal with it, I suggest you stay out of the Ettens or play Hello Kitty Online. I heard its a very nice game for people who want to have fair play.

Cheers Leisch

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post

But I understand that these few people reach more and more people with their propaganda.

Try to play on some of the older servers. You use any advantage you can get in a fight vs. your opponent. If you get no action you take the keeps and wait for it. I will never disband a group as long as i want to PvP.

So I suggest you seek some advice with the players who came here from Germany. They seem to know how PvP works. Let them lead your groups/raids and you will find out how fast you can improve your playstyle and your action on this server.

PvP, especially open world PvP is NEVER about fair play. It is about how to kill your opponents. May that be 1 or a hundred, i don't care. So bring it on! ;-)

If you can't deal with it, I suggest you stay out of the Ettens or play Hello Kitty Online. I heard its a very nice game for people who want to have fair play.

Cheers Leisch
    As someone who comes from "germany" in terms of Lotro atleast,i can assure you that those people know that pvp only works if both sides get their share of fun.
    Atleast they did before (nowdays i dont know.. But those PvP players valued things like fair fights,honor and CHALLENGE,not some mindless grinding with huge numbers vs a few opponents. Atleast the "germans" i had the honor and pleasure to play with/against)..

-
    MuUuUuH

P.S. Bigger/older servers have the chance to stock up on Numbers if getting outgunned,WW does not have that luxury on creepside especcially,but also freeps lack that power sometimes here.
    Dont compare those Servers,that makes you look silly.

P.P.S Im not here to complain about you,or your playstyle. I leave that to those who have to deal with it frequently ^.^
    Last edited by Okni; Sep 07 2013 at 09:59 AM.

I will never disband a group as long as i want to PvP.
    This kind of behaviour is killing action in Moors, please return to farming Sambrog and let Haras or others who know what PvP is to lead.

Everyone has his own playstyle. This style can change from server to server, expansion to expansion or more simple from game period to game period, depending on circumstances..

I ve written before about this on the period that 7-8 freeps used to log daily vs 24 creeps..

The word ''DOMINATION'' my personal view is only for new players who feel something by taking the relic, or fliping the map and make the other side to log out..

The word which should all focous is ''ACTION''. This takes place when both sides are able to take points and have fun otherwise 1 of the 2 sides log out and we just have questers from the winning side and only stealth units from the weaker side..

Creeps have much more not decent characters so freeps at this time are taking more points/kills but after some defeats and map back creeps are able to take the final wipe even if freeps have taken more kills.

After last update where freeps got stronger I tried to follow:

1. Form a fraid only when there's a craid one (or on full red map where 15+ creeps used to camp the keeps)

2. Depending on creeps numbers I used to form 6-10-12 or 18 freep groups (most of the times 12max on group)

3. After creeps disband we used to take the keep we were fighting at and disband the group so as to give the other side time to regroup so as creeps won't log out and new game period will start again in some minutes.

4. Don't give up on first wipes and try to take the challenge even on bad conditions

I don't know if those standards were the best but as I ve seen we had enough ACTION where creeps were coming back to fight and both sides got points/kills/ranks in small gaming period

I m not able to force anyone to play on this standards although players have the choice to join on groups with these standards or not..

As I ve discussed with Imi on our fraids (where we lead or we just follow) we ll try to have those standards which on our PERSONAL VIEW keep action alive on daily base.

Nice to see new high rank creeps on Withy hope to see all experienced pvpers back on both sides and we ll manage to have good action again..

By the time that there are players on both sides who want to communicate (Feni/Akro/Imi/Ash) so as to achieve as more balanced fights we can, I think those who believe the opposite at the end will change view or will stay alone..
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 07 2013 at 11:42 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Everyone has his own playstyle. This style can change from server to server, expansion to expansion or more simple from game period to game period, depending on circumstances..

I ve written before about this on the period that 7-8 freeps used to log daily vs 24 creeps..

The word ''DOMINATION'' my personal view is only for new players who feel something by taking the relic, or fliping the map and make the other side to log out..

The word which should all focous is ''ACTION''. This takes place when both sides are able to take points and have fun otherwise 1 of the 2 sides log out and we just have questers from the winning side and only stealth units from the weaker side..

Creeps have much more not decent characters so freeps at this time are taking more points/kills but after some defeats and map back creeps are able to take the final wipe even if freeps have taken more kills.

After last update where freeps got stronger I tried to follow:

1. Form a fraid only when there's a craid one (or on full red map where 15+ creeps used to camp the keeps)

2. Depending on creeps numbers I used to form 6-10-12 or 18 freep groups (most of the times 12max on group)

3. After creeps disband we used to take the keep we were fighting at and disband the group so as to give the other side time to regroup so as creeps won't log out and new game period will start again in some minutes.

4. Don't give up on first wipes and try to take the challenge even on bad conditions

I don't know if those standards were the best but as I ve seen we had enough ACTION where creeps were coming back to fight and both sides got points/kills/ranks in small gaming period

I m not able to force anyone to play on this standards although players have the choice to join on groups with these standards or not..

As I ve discussed with Imi on our fraids (were we lead or we just follow) we ll try to have those standards which on our PERSONAL VIEW keep action alive on daily base.

Nice to see new high rank creeps on Withy hope to see all experienced pvpers back on both sides and we ll manage to have good action again..

By the time that there are players on both sides who want to communicate (Feni/Akro/Imi/Ash) so as to achieve as more balanced fights we can, I think those who believe the opposite at the end will change view or will stay alone..

Funny that u say this and then look what u wrote 2days ago in same thread. Things change when Z logs?

Cheers Leisch
    Everyone has already said everything I could say.

The freeps and creeps you so easily disregard have been here longer than you. Yet you ignore their opinion and think you know better. Creeps can do nothing but tell you, I'm done QQing about it now, I hope the freeps can help make things a lilttle more balanced again, so our new German high ranks can enjoy some fair action here otherise I fear for the future of pvmp here.

Like Baz said, your tactics would work great on a busy server like Snowy, but they cripple Withy. Maybe one day Withy can thrive with your tactics, but not yet.

I was expecting a little more resistance from the freeps on here, but it speaks volumes that although the creeps are more bold about it, even the freeps don't comment favourably about your playstyle.

And ty for the recommendation, never heard Hello Kitty Online before, what server are you in?

Thank you Haras, I agree.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Okni View Post
    If my memory serves me right, HD is creep godmode time again,the circle cannot be broken after all!
    I know . Happy to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I know . Happy to see you back.
    tyvm..

Btw,isnt it time we (players) ask Turbine for stuff like :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZladDt5gA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dja-BqrlSA

*for those too lazy to watch,or those who already seen them long ago ^.^ : this are videos of the Russian Lotro Server Mirkvood(sp?),where Events took place and Creeps could actually leave the Moors to fight Freeps in Eregion and Forochel*

Defected... I see very little hilarity on my grats thread. Thanks to all for posting there.

Why all these snowy people keep posting here more than the ww players post lol?

On topic please try to balance the groups more, freeps are stronger Atm and there is a limit to how many times people wipe before they log.

Also stop the spying.

Getta.

O hai der xxx
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250100000be7ed/signature.png]Hazguluk[/charsig]
    AKA Hazguluk

No Morth.

We are EVIL

Page 57 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast