We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 56 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    The biggest raid baby that comes out to zerg with 12+ 1/2 freeps or he hugs/grams or even a keep raided vs soloers or small groups calls me a hypocrite.

Btw MT doesnt work with broken legs or vs rks.

Shhh, shhhh, shhhhhhhhh .... dont be mad, Affie. Im a raid baby zerger? In a server thats freep dominated and creeps have on buff? ROFL I think you were referring to yourself as a raid baby zerger xD, well you sure will say you solo, but sparring/ganking at spars is not exactly soloing, isnt it?

P.S: I know what can be evaded and what cant be evaded, ty for the info. Now put defiant challenge, you lost 1K morale, quick! And dont forget to call for reinforcements
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Relic wars

That was good action tonight regretfully enough creeps needed to disband.
    And a big lol to the relic wars we had.

relic wars ftw!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

I don't want to join the flame wars, so I simply won't. Try to insult people in the real world, maybe that gives you the real thrill then.

I wanted to thank creeps and especially Kalaz (who was leading I think?) for the action tonight...

We had some nice fights, the Relic actions made me lol. So i had lots of fun and I hope we can keep such things up constantly.

See you around and enjoy any PvP you can get! ;-)

Cheers Leisch

Quote Originally Posted by Leisch View Post
    I don't want to join the flame wars, so I simply won't. Try to insult people in the real world, maybe that gives you the real thrill then.

I wanted to thank creeps and especially Kalaz (who was leading I think?) for the action tonight...

We had some nice fights, the Relic actions made me lol. So i had lots of fun and I hope we can keep such things up constantly.

See you around and enjoy any PvP you can get! ;-)

Cheers Leisch
    No Gamiolis was leadin ( ty again gami).
    And i dont like to take relics. xD
    But it gave nice fights.

Cheers Kalaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Shhh, shhhh, shhhhhhhhh .... dont be mad, Affie. Im a raid baby zerger? In a server thats freep dominated and creeps have on buff? ROFL I think you were referring to yourself as a raid baby zerger xD, well you sure will say you solo, but sparring/ganking at spars is not exactly soloing, isnt it?

P.S: I know what can be evaded and what cant be evaded, ty for the info. Now put defiant challenge, you lost 1K morale, quick! And dont forget to call for reinforcements
    Honestly you call me hypocrite and you type that xD. I never said spars are soloing, but oh wait arent you the one who flips the ops while spars are going and then you camp the gy with 10 others to get easy points? I made a good ammount of renown while SOLOing, something you will never achieve i can assure you.

Then stop using it on my first autoattack while running to grams its himiliating honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by CSM_River View Post
    Hello, I’m River, Customer Service Manager at Turbine.

For some time now, the Customer Service team has been reading your comments and thoughts regarding “rank farming’. Together with the Developers, Community team, and players council we have come up with a clear, official definition and policy regarding “rank farming” in the Ettenmoors.

“Rank Farming” is officially defined as the intentional surrender of your character to an enemy; resulting in a purposeful defeat and a gain of Infamy or Glory to increase rank. Rank Farming is specific to Ettenmoors PvMP (Freep vs. Monster Player). The enemy can be controlled by any player - either the same player controlling the surrendering character, or someone else.

Participation in Rank Farming is an abuse of our game mechanics, and against our rules. Customer Service can identify this behavior and will take the appropriate action on both accounts involved, based on our findings. This activity can also be reported to the in-game staff for review.

This policy is effective immediately and is *not retroactive*. We will not be taking action on previous potential violations. Any reports filed should be of actions witnessed after the publication of this policy.

Please remember that we have multiple ways to verify players are participating in this behavior. Additionally, players who frequently report others falsely may also be subject to disciplinary action for harassment.

Finally..

I just bought a new camera on my burglar
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

[I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Finally..

I just bought a new camera on my burglar
    we are all waitin on the moment we find Z inside ec

wooooohoooooo thx turbine you are awesome!
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    we are all waitin on the moment we find Z inside ec
    Now i realize why i have bigger IQ then anyone on withy. Did you even read full info.

Hahahahaha.

Cheers from 4,500 000 renown/infamy player.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Now i realize why i have bigger IQ then anyone on withy. Did you even read full info.

Hahahahaha.

u a high IQ u cant even count to 3 lol
    (And a litle addition its a higher IQ not bigger.)

Thanx for another laugh Zrinko

Hahahahaha.

All you need now is skills, and to bow to the god of WW, Lutz
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Sorry to interrupt your peace and quiet, WW PVP'ers, but I noticed a couple of things here that I had to respond to.

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    wooooohoooooo thx turbine you are awesome!
    No. No they are not. Don't ever say that again.
    i have bigger IQ then anyone on withy.
    Sorry (I'm not actually) to burst your bubble, but I have a R0 freaver on Withy. So you do not possess a higher IQ than anyone on Withy.

As you were.

14. Shouldnt greek people be working to boost the country economy? :P and ive heard Croatia isnt doing to well itself... go easy on the forums dudes!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    Shouldnt greek people be working to boost the country economy? :P and ive heard Croatia isnt doing to well itself... go easy on the forums dudes!
    ... am i reading this from Romanian guy?

/roflmao
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Better stop nation's racism posts because this is a ''nice'' way to get banned..

Land if u are interested for an economy-politic-social discussion about economy crisis I would be very glad to analyze it to u in private chat, away from foroums..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

Thumbs up

Thx for some nice fights. I dont know who was leader but i guess it was Fenilia, so thank you for fighting the 2nd time on lug hill.
    Had to log on Reaver for Burst-Dmg

Looking forward to the PvMP-Event. Lets gank!!!

Beoluk/MrFister
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    Thx for some nice fights. I dont know who was leader but i guess it was Fenilia, so thank you for fighting the 2nd time on lug hill.
    Had to log on Reaver for Burst-Dmg

Looking forward to the PvMP-Event. Lets gank!!!

Beoluk/MrFister
    Such small group fights are always enjoyable, after the cappy and one dpser left it was more balanced for you guys and you managed to get some kills too.. Tynx for fighting and helping me to gather the crumbs for my sexy Commander title!!!
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Event was a big success! Thank you everyone! Great turnout, points for both sides Let's do this kind of thing more often, like in the old days
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

new days are quite dine Akro :P Enjoy them while the dark is strecthed over middle earth and the sun is only shinning ffar away that doesnt hurt your orcish eyes :P

Interesting large fights on yesterday's event where both sides had kills/wipes/fun.

Many new players came and large raids were formed.

It would be better if we could hold it longer with some smaller group fights when large raids were disbanded but seems people got tired or satisfied early from the massive mega battles..

Anyway it was a successful event and hope daily pvp action will be back on Withy soon..

Cheers for those who joined!

Agreed with Haras. Yesterday was awesome, long fights where winner could be both sides.
    Thanks to both raid leaders for leading their raids

Keep this kind of action coming
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

i most agree -fights yesterday were very nice(and the lag was very nice too :S) hope for more successful nights like this one
    and by the way, to all new transfers: welcome to withywindle!

Yes , kudos to both akro and feni , an evening of fair fights which both sides seemed to enjoy.
    Bear in mind however that the ratio of creeps to freeps that enabled either side to win was 2-1, with outposts evenly split.
    Side stacking in the moors is only going to kill any possible action.

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    i most agree -fights yesterday were very nice(and the lag was very nice too :S) hope for more successful nights like this one
    and by the way, to all new transfers: welcome to withywindle!
    what lag u talkin about rol i had max fps all the time ^^

Page 56 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast