We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Haras i think u lost your touch in arguments. Maybe i should give u some lessions.
    Big Z there is no need for argument from Haras.

To the mighty creeps.
    It happened 1 time now with EC and it is true these guys hugged both sides no matter if the 3 Champs, warden and 2 Burgs came out of EC as the 2 BA's and Spider would do same so dont see anything why the whole story even started.
    Sure go stand and fight a BA or 2 and a Spider with a champ or burg near their GY its gona be fun I tell you "you do so much damage with Burg" then and the "Bow of Champ can be compared to Hunter and RK and even BA ranged damage" while they stand and shoot from distance in GY. So see my point ? It was a meaningless fight from any side there. Go make some other QQ about fights where you get Zerged as they make for a more dramatic story then this.
    Last edited by Ukanlos; Aug 24 2013 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    It was a meaningless fight from any side there.
    There was no fight at all.

It's about certain people's attitude (I mean zegrosomething) that does not allow them to have a fight without a strong backup (like a camp, keep, whatever). They don't want to give any points to their opponent, thus making them quit in a rage. By doing that, you freeps make us creeps ZERG any solo freep we meet in open just for POINTS that others not allow them to get.
    Respect to all solo players out there.
    Also, I do not like those spars out there. If you want it, keep it secret, as for me spars = clubbing. Do not come in 7 freep group for spars...

Just another freep farmer's day in WW. I wonder whether some particular spineless freeps will come back when(or IF) things get balanced in the moors. You will cry to your mother's bossom again, will you not? Just like when RoR came out.
    Last edited by TheBor; Aug 24 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    Just another freep farmer's day in WW. I wonder whether some particular spineless freeps will come back when(or IF) things get balanced in the moors. You will cry to your mother's bossom again, will you not? Just like when RoR came out.
    Only with the thought i have a smile on my face.

I remember a raid vs raid fight we had when ror came i remember i counted 4 ministrels, 2 captains and 1 healing rk vs Shaks warleader and 2 defilers..We had such an infamy gain c:

Meh post removed
    Last edited by affected7; Aug 24 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Vote now for Haras to visit Snowie, make him transfer and get the plague of your back for once, let me handle him !

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Vote now for Haras to visit Snowie, make him transfer and get the plague of your back for once, let me handle him !
    No need i logged mewtwo for ultimate faceroll.

Cheers to krom for leading today great night.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    No need i logged mewtwo for ultimate faceroll.

Cheers to krom for leading today great night.
    Yes Aff you will only say faceroll as long as the side you are playing on is getting alot of kills...if freeps were winning tonight im sure you will be the 1st one here to QQ about x mini's, x rks, x cappies, x lm's hmmm what else?? x ht's bubbles x shield walls and so on...just saying...

-Anyways tynx to freeps and creeps for fights tonight, let's keep it up in the future..

Were nice fights tonight with many new players on both sides + both sides took kills/wipes

If freeps had one more experienced dps rk for extra burst and creeps were staying longer we could have even better battles

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Were nice fights tonight with many new players on both sides + both sides took kills/wipes

If freeps had one more experienced dps rk for extra burst and creeps were staying longer we could have even better battles

One of this days you gonna bring tank into the moors.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Yes Aff you will only say faceroll as long as the side you are playing on is getting alot of kills...if freeps were winning tonight im sure you will be the 1st one here to QQ about x mini's, x rks, x cappies, x lm's hmmm what else?? x ht's bubbles x shield walls and so on...just saying...
    We had almost the same numbers as freeps yet we still won #1.
    We had also some lower ranked people same as freeps #2.
    Krom ratting/leading was absolutely splendid that surprised me A LOT #3.
    You guys had 2 Loremasters that could easily keep antistun + Shieldwalls in each healer. #4
    Comparing Rk heals with our healers we had 2 red ranked healers ^^ #5
    Our ratting was by far better than yours in every situation #6

Yet you wiped us twice once with us beeing afk once #Regards to haras couldnt expect more from him and then when you brought to Good LC map point every freep to beat 11 creeps.

Creeps are the winning underdogs in 2 expansions straight here feni, the faster you realise it the better.

Sorry to hurt your freep pride but yes its disgusting every time i log in here to watch 3 freeps hugging gv from me and yes one of them was zegronbieber or getting facerolled by a freep group despite im soloing unless its raid vs raid because i know no creep/freep leader will spare a soloer and not kill him with his craid/fraid.

And yes when we faceroll you that hard with your side killing only a rank3 reaver and a r1 spider yes i enjoy it since your sides group zerg me non-stop despite im soloing 90% of the times.

Tbh i don't have "freep pride" like you call it cos i occasionally play my creeps too when i feel like it, and i don't mind that that the craid "facerolled" us freeps, yes i got frustrated cos freeps maybe didn't have such good teamwork with following rat, general movement and forgetting anti stun on key players...for me it's ok to die alot and continuously come back and let creeps have some infamy which keeps the QQ low and the action high, any action is better than spars all day at LC3 with bere ganking and making ppl rage.

You can boast all you want of this facerolled night you enjoyed so much, my intention with posting had nothing to do with me being mad at wiping so many times...its about your QQ being to strong sometimes (even if i'm not on the ts that you are i can still hear how you rage if freeps just wipe creeps once.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    Looks like multiboxing is becoming more and more common lately. I would like to present to the community some screenshots about a particular multiboxer, so the GMs can act accordingly:

Sure, these screenshots do not prove anything, simply because the toons might be "on follow" to the specific player's avatar.

HOWEVER,

This particular screenshot is ample proof that not only the specific player in question is multiboxing, but also uses a third-party program to execute skills across all clients.

Taken directly from Turbine's Code of Conduct about LotrO:
    Seem this post and topic for it keeps disappearing
    Edit: Seem that last phrase of the quote didnt came within to my copy paste

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    You can boast all you want of this facerolled night you enjoyed so much, my intention with posting had nothing to do with me being mad at wiping so many times...its about your QQ being to strong sometimes (even if i'm not on the ts that you are i can still hear how you rage if freeps just wipe creeps once.)
    Yeah i tottally scream and rage like a maniac lel. xD
    I simply change server

Creeps are the winning underdogs in 2 expansions straight here feni, the faster you realise it the better.
    Interesting how in the server you play on freep you never mentioned this .

its disgusting every time i log in here to watch 3 freeps hugging gv from me
    Knowing you im gonna call that bulls.hit. Is the same kinda thing when you say that in Gilrain 12 creeps hug a gy from you?

Its really interesting to see how big hypocrite you are when you change server and sides. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringleb View Post
    Seem this post and topic for it keeps disappearing
    Edit: Seem that last phrase of the quote didnt came within to my copy paste
    Well, multiboxing is not against the rules in any way at all, Sapience said this himself, so it's likely it's getting removed because of that

Sorry to sound like a noob but can someone explain what multiboxing is and why it might be against the rules?
    Last edited by dinkydwarf; Aug 26 2013 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post

Knowing you im gonna call that bulls.hit. Is the same kinda thing when you say that in Gilrain 12 creeps hug a gy from you?

Its really interesting to see how big hypocrite you are when you change server and sides. LOL.

I was sure that things were in the way you describe..

That makes his qq even more funnier!

+rep

I didnt ment the whole creeps. I meant the fight versus withy creeps vs withy freeps. But seriously? You a WINNER? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Zegronbieber/Random rk rank4 and a burglar were at gv staying at the stairs vs me then only fenilia showed up and gave me a fight, also i made a typo and i didnt typed eth and me vs 12 hugging a gy.

Why am i a hypocrite? I mean seriously what pills do you take? Because i play creepside in my homeserver and not freep? My god your hate for me grows so big that is seriously hilarious.

@Haras Jeez still mad for failing to gank me at 5k :/?

I didnt ment the whole creeps. I meant the fight versus withy creeps vs withy freeps. But seriously? You a WINNER? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Zegronbieber/Random rk rank4 and a burglar were at gv staying at the stairs vs me then only fenilia showed up and gave me a fight, also i made a typo and i didnt typed eth and me vs 12 hugging a gy.

Why am i a hypocrite? I mean seriously what pills do you take? Because i play creepside in my homeserver and not freep? My god your hate for me grows so big that is seriously hilarious.

@Haras Jeez still mad for failing to gank me at 5k :/?
    The hypocrite come from moaning here about things you do as a freep on Gilrain.

/lawyered.

Quote Originally Posted by dinkydwarf View Post
    Sorry to sound like a noob but can someone explain what multiboxing is and why it might be against the rules?
    Multiboxing is a term used mostly in MMORPGs to refer to playing as multiple separate characters simultaneously. This can either be achieved by using multiple separate machines to run the game or by running multiple separate instances of the game.
    Variations on the term are common. Often, the number of accounts used is reflected in the term used: dual-boxing or two-boxing for two characters, three-boxing for three etc. Less generally, the term hydra has been used to describe multiboxing

More info on:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-boxing

Now ontopic and my personal view on the subject.

Multiboxing is ALWAYS (Or in most cases) wrongly understood as ''cheating'' but it's not.
    For example, there is NO rule that forbid a one men to use several accounts and to run them through 2 laptops or desktops or more computers, aswell as there is no rule to prevent or forbid usage of few different accounts that 1 person can use.
    Even when u start lotro client, under options u will find option that allowes you to ''enable multiple accounts'' which means u can enter on your lvl85 hunter, then start new client (on same pc or new pc, doesnt matter) and insert info (pass,user) for your lvl70 guardian and then 3rd client to log on your creep on another server to check action there while u self-level you lvl70 with your lvl85.

Only problem here is that user may need ''really good computer to handle few clients simultaniously, or he may bought more then 1 computer in order to play it) it's nothing wrong here.

BUT THERE IS PEOPLE WHO.......

- Use software that imitates a human/computer, and then they via shortcuts are multiple using 5-6-7 creeps-freeps in order to self exploit game by killing those 'software generated dummyes'' and rank faster,higher,better via cheating the sistem. THAT IS FORBIDEN.

In this case, person from photos above - used probably software, and it should be bannable.
    In many other cases, 1 person can make more accounts and then put them on follow to rank them together, wich is nothing wrong and those screenshots would be taken away from forums.

- AND SCREENSHOTS TAKEN AWAY FROM FORUM USER ABOVE WAS ONLY BECAUSE BY TURBINE RULE, ONE MAN CANNOT USE FORUM OR PUBLIC SITE TO BLAME OTHER PERSON OF DOING SOMETHING WRONG.
    - EVERYONE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, AND TO PROVE THEM GUILTY, ONLY TURBINE CAN DO THAT, WHEN THEY DECIDE ITS TIME TO DO SO, WHICH WILL BE NEVER - BECAUSE WHY WOULD THEY BOTHER, DOESNT HARM ANYONE .

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post

Nice fights.
    Yes.
    Haven't seen anything else than 3 times in a row wiping freeps. Okay, they got 1 or 2 kills maybe.
    Haras, you on your rank SHOULD count as a experienced dps. Do not blame non-present runekeepers (we all know how much you need dpsing healers).
    If creeps were staying longer... that was the problem, wasn't it? You hugged a keep. We charged, wiped you without attaching NPCs. Three times in a row.
    I am sure you would like us to engage all possible NPCs and get wiped then.
    Didn't happened.
    There was a survivor though. Leischo lived... only because no one bothered chasing him INTO keep. Twice. That's how brave he is.
    Leischo can only zerg with a fraid. He ranked up to 9 in less than a month. And you DARE to accuse Kamikazze getting to rank 11 in 3 months? You must be losing touch with reality.
    What does Leischo do? Zergs... can not do anything solo. That is sad when you rank up before learning to play. When you get attacked by a solo freep (and you are solo as well) you decide you can't beat him simply because you are clueless about your class. And you stand there, just because after 2 hits you realise you don't have your zerg with you... so you stand still and take it. You are not comparable to any freep who actually ranked up to 9 in fair play. Yes, that took time. A lot of time. But at least a solo captain can push... now take it into consideration. You are ranked, but that's it.
    I see many freeps rank up so fast. I am not accusing anyone of clubbing... but it seems that not only freavers are being used in the process of clubbing. There are some lowrank creeps that join the Grams 'fight', and one of them is just little more suicidal... all freeps in this fight are clubbing, willingly or not. Then again there is one single creep at respawn point, that keeps getting killed by same freep. Then again, you see a 'spar' between same creeps (be it warg Makaf for example) and a burglar (your burglar Haras). This isn't spar as you see full cappy buffs on burglar and even hots running while 'spar' between blue rank burglar and r0 warg ends in warg's death. Now don't tell me a burglar can miraculously mimic captain's skills using some fancy jewellery.
    Therefore, I can it was a nice infamy gain for us. Fights? Not very much, since you kept hugging a keep.
    And I'm not sorry for killing rank zeros. No because one rank later they join DoH raids and farm creeps.
    Have fun, rank up to max. This is gonna take a lot of your monthly subscriptions, unless you will take advantage of possible multiboxing and speed things up. You know you should. You deserved it. Or at least devs gave you this illusion. They spoiled you like a little baby. You want more, more and more.
    Goddamnit. This is Ettenmoors, not Farmer's Faire. Got it? If you want fights, don't come here in god mode. Cause that contradicts the very reason of pvp, doesn't it? You cannot lose... Where the hell is the thrill and adrenaline rush? Ah I forgot. Farming is so boring, there is no thrill while farming... Now you decide - you pay to fight or you pay to farm? Well you pay either way (we don't have many lifetimers on Withy). And that is the very reason devs presented you a gift. A gift of creeps that can be slaughtered - farmville way - like goblins from Ered Luin. And that's what happens, when they try to 'charge' from gy... None of you has the skills or anything. I'm sorry, you are just overpowered by current build. IF we ever get chance to get even (not going to happen this year I reckon), 95% of you won't ever show in moors. Creeps have to be weak and dumb, right? Just like in the introductory movie to LoTRO. That's how should it be. A few chosen ones shall overcome those ugly monsters.
    What makes me laugh really, were these creeps-packages in store. So you could get a reaver (free class) with a fancy skin and quite low rank skill... (offer expired). So you could get slaughtered again and again while having a fancy skin. None of those freavers plays anymore. Turbine could cash-in even on this.
    Well anyway, see you after Helm's Deep release. This is going to be 'to keep or uninstall lotro' content. As simple as that.
    I doubt Turbine will be able to deliver quality content in such short time. It didn't happen with RoI, RoR pushed me away from playing for 3 months, until they patched it so you can play some time without having memory leaks, crashes caused by it etc. I saw bugs in beta that got into release. I enojoyed RoI btw, at least when its instance pack got released finally. ToO was fun on-level. What we received with RoR? Boring, easy, bugged instances. Plus it's kinda easy to have firstagers, overextending-your-class-jewellery and gear. I personally don't think endgame stuff should be farmable like it is. Some good players got pushed away because of it. There is no blood, sweat and tears and a great feeling of reward, achievement or whatever you call satisfaction after. Instead, there is non-stoppable farmfest.

I m really not able to understand some creeps..

First of all we didn't hug by the time none of the fights creeps had any npcs on them

At the start our 5 freep group and 2-3 soloers around manage to wipe 12+ creeps at good LC (creeps had kill solo captain before there -saw their kill- so why not to charge on creeps? + creeps had the advantage of dying and map back fast while they were double)

On large fights we managed to wipe creeeps once (all raid retreated and came back so some died 2-34 times) + they managed to wipe us more times.. (don't have problem with that, both sides took kills)

We were able to kill many times the targets that didn't run away on 1st focous because we didn't have enough experienced range dps for those who kite away although the bas were able to shoot us constantly from 40m by the time we didn't have much experienced tactical damage (I don't blame creep tactic this made it challenged)

My raid experience says that when 12-fraid has more than 2 new comers freeps (we had 4) most possible is to wipe more times..

It was MY CHOICE to form and keep the raid in this way so as creeps take some kills and don't qq as usual..

I wonder why u are keep complaining.. You took points we took some points too and had continuous large fights..

By the time that u qq, troll anyway (even when u get more kills/wipes) will make me not to take more than 2 new comers on 12-fraids and we ll see how it will go..
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 26 2013 at 01:32 PM.

/lawyered.
    +rep again..

When he's qqing/trolling at Girlain on freep side for the opposite things that he is qqing/trolling here on creep side please spend some time to link us his Girlain posts so as to have some fun

/lawyered.
    The biggest raid baby that comes out to zerg with 12+ 1/2 freeps or he hugs/grams or even a keep raided vs soloers or small groups calls me a hypocrite.

Btw MT doesnt work with broken legs or vs rks.

#Facepalm.jpg

Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast