We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4216
  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    Last night action was good, nothing can stop freeps

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnff...ch=email_reply

  2. #1302
    LOL, just lol.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Awesome new vidao Shrinko i loled a lot
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315


    Your mighty blow topples Wardenleader.
    Suck this Z
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Last night action was good, nothing can stop freeps

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnff...ch=email_reply


    Nice to see you have worked out key binds Shrinko, next your work out how to turn with your mouse rather then your keyboard.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  6. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Last night action was good, nothing can stop freeps

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnff...ch=email_reply
    he blocked me on youtube. xD
    scared u will get pwned again?

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Amateur !

    http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/ag...515fa714e.html

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    ZOMG! this video reminds me cheap movies which my mother used to watch back in the days when i was teenager. I thought i will throw out TV through a window lol
    Last edited by Grachuk; Aug 20 2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

    " Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    12 freeps leave gv to make the map blue vs 6 ungroupped creeps

    Same old withy.

    Regards to DoH.

  11. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    12 freeps leave gv to make the map blue vs 6 ungroupped creeps

    Same old withy.

    Regards to DoH.
    Althought I wasn't on this group same actions (full red map) from creeps yesterday late at night and today at noon..

    By the time that keeps change colours often, this means that both sides act in this way so don't complain..

    (only 6 creeps on-line? Had to see that from first days of RoR)


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  12. #1312
    Action was there yes !

    but

    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    Sometime i think i could lead 6 red ranks and clean haras fraid easily. Man, what happend to my students.

  14. #1314
    LoL detective just found an exploit R0 creep group at LC all on follow on same char.. Nolazuck and dead family..

    Hope it wasn't u Z lol


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Althought I wasn't on this group same actions (full red map) from creeps yesterday late at night and today at noon..

    By the time that keeps change colours often, this means that both sides act in this way so don't complain..

    (only 6 creeps on-line? Had to see that from first days of RoR)
    I tried to raid us up to fight your pve session only 6 creeps showed up + 2 Afk.

    Yet the same happened this morning with even less creeps ^^.

    Keep up the farming i am waitting for a new gz thread to burst in tears from ze lolz.

  16. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I tried to raid us up to fight your pve session only 6 creeps showed up + 2 Afk.

    Yet the same happened this morning with even less creeps ^^.

    Keep up the farming i am waitting for a new gz thread to burst in tears from ze lolz.
    Don't quote on my post because I wasn't on any of those groups.. just soloing around on burg

    Both sides should know that full blue/red map is toxic for the action

    +

    Raids should be disbanded when other side is disbanding..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    I can show you how to play burg if u go snowie.

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Don't quote on my post because I wasn't on any of those groups.. just soloing around on burg

    Both sides should know that full blue/red map is toxic for the action

    +

    Raids should be disbanded when other side is disbanding..
    Your kinnies were inside that raid soOoOOooOOoOooO...

    Raids should be disbanded so in 1 hour a pve freep group will appear to make the map blue.

    I already know how withy 2k13 works it amuses and it makes me laugh.

  19. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Your kinnies were inside that raid soOoOOooOOoOooO...

    Raids should be disbanded so in 1 hour a pve freep group will appear to make the map blue.

    I already know how withy 2k13 works it amuses and it makes me laugh.
    Was talking general for both sides..

    If u see my kinnies and I m not there, than go ask my kinnies and don't quote on my posts..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Was talking general for both sides..

    If u see my kinnies and I m not there, than go ask my kinnies and don't quote on my posts..
    You replied first.

    Plus give your orders to your little kinnies not to me.

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    It's hard when he dont know what R.A.T is

  22. #1322

    ty DOH

    ty so much for the epic laugh u guys gave me live stream so we know where u are then talking about hohohoho we got healer this healer that healer this we are unbeateble epic wipe in dg then talk about tracking wargs because we knew your position dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u are live streaming u nab we dont need wargs to know where u are hahahahaah epic EPIC FAIL

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatusanu View Post
    ty so much for the epic laugh u guys gave me live stream so we know where u are then talking about hohohoho we got healer this healer that healer this we are unbeateble epic wipe in dg then talk about tracking wargs because we knew your position dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u are live streaming u nab we dont need wargs to know where u are hahahahaah epic EPIC FAIL
    Funnire is, how they made a fraid and first thing what they did, was relics xD ah Leischo, Leischo.... leave thos relics sleep for a while...
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/danlakerspower/media/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/danlakerspower/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    KhaosRogues peasant

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    366
    Dunno why but just the WORD 'dOh,' Make me laugh.

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374

    Live Action!

    Three champions, a warden and two burglars hugging EC against two BA's and a Spider....


    Note: All of the above freeps are blue ranked and experienced.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

 

 
Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload