We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 169 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4216
  1. #1251
    I seriously dont know with what to laugh more from today's posts...One is more epic than the other!!I dont even feel there is the need to comment something on them

  2. #1252
    ty to the freeps for the action next to tr earlier today awsome to have some open action away from lug bd - grams and ec - lug gy

    dunno if all of u where in raid i know there where creeps groups arround with some solos multiple times u could have gone after a wipe and added 2 minis a few more rks and so on so on but u didnt u added more dps instead wich made it possible for creeps to kill something i know creeps won the fights but i sincerely hope u also got a bunch of kills hope u noticed that creeps stepped away from npcs to have better fights because we saw u did not add a ton of heals to make fight one sided anyway dunno how long it lasted i had to go but it was fun while it lasted hope we can have more fights like this in future instead of the same raid raid raid go afk then raid raid raid

  3. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Kami shame is to cry while u are farming your ranks, going afk and leech on raids, gang freeps who are not fighting on ec next to other creeps who are not fighting, disband and ''go for dinner'' on 1st wipe waiting for freeps to log out, interfear on spar to take the kill, go to zerg freeps who are trying to regroup after some left while roots and dunc communicate for arranged fights..

    All these are shame specially for u who want to be called as creep raid leader..
    Haras wash your mouth when you talk S.H.I.T. about me, you know nothing about me, im not a leecher, i'm not a zerger, i always look for fair battles i dont disband when i know when i have no chance, ask wtv who join my raids.. i go, and try again, but at 4th time(let me say with only 1 or 3 kills... ofc its enough for me)! So wake up and see the true facts, cause i have nothing about you, i dont blame you for the sh.it pvp we have.... so if you start judge me about somethings.. i'll rest my case here.

    BTW who are you to talk about zergs, you remember my days on warg scout to lutz/Ash (raids leaders) every day i was zerged by your raid so wake up and stop TALK SHI.T, every side do SHI.T stop defend your side and your friends.
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Aug 16 2013 at 01:43 AM.

  4. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Kami shame is to cry while u are farming your ranks(1), going afk and leech on raids(2), gang freeps who are not fighting on ec next to other creeps who are not fighting(3), disband and ''go for dinner'' on 1st wipe waiting for freeps to log out(4), interfear on spar to take the kill(5), go to zerg freeps who are trying to regroup after some left(6) while roots and dunc communicate for arranged fights..

    All these are shame specially for u who want to be called as creep raid leader..(7)
    Numbers in quotation:
    1) Not true afaik
    2) No true
    3) whut? Not true
    4) Not true, except RvR fights when we got wiped with 0 kills - no point to come back, thanks to your raid setup and many lowrank creeps who dies like lvl20 NPCs and DPSing like norbogs
    5) Have no knowledge about it, spars are rare on WW
    6) Have no idea what are you talking about in this case.

    7) So many lies in one sentence, shame on you.

    Cya in game.

  5. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Haras wash your mouth when you talk S.H.I.T. about me, you know nothing about me, im not a leecher, i'm not a zerger, i always look for fair battles i dont disband when i know when i have no chance, ask wtv who join my raids.. i go, and try again, but at 4th time(let me say with only 1 or 3 kills... ofc its enough for me)! So wake up and see the true facts, cause i have nothing about you, i dont blame you for the sh.it pvp we have.... so if you start judge me about somethings.. i'll rest my case here.

    BTW who are you to talk about zergs, you remember my days on warg scout to lutz/Ash (raids leaders) every day i was zerged by your raid so wake up and stop TALK SHI.T, every side do SHI.T stop defend your side and your friends.
    What to say kami? XD Maybe if he bothered reading my post, and collecting some info about other classes, then maybe he would understand why i posted this thing. He said enough with last few posts he did. I spoke with many people today and all of them facepalmed and laughed at posts he made last 24 hours. His ignorance doesnt allow him to acknowledge the fact that he has raid vs raid action only because you and handful of other guys bother to make craids against his perfect setup raids. Calling you leecher zerger etc... Now you see why i stopped leading craids

    And thats not all! Then his kinnie answers to my friend about recruiting particular person to freep raid:

    [Raid] XXXX: mate....XXXX is switching sides alot...you know our rule...we don't group with creeps....im sorry! :/

    I recommend you not to get into more conversations with him, because, as you can see, he is completely missing the point we are saying.


    And i tought haras is rating lowranks first because he wanted cappy heals up in full capacity. Now i can say that he has absolutely no clue what he is doing while reading raids.

    To Imilhir: we all know who made us laugh here.

  6. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Haras wash your mouth when you talk S.H.I.T. about me, you know nothing about me, im not a leecher, i'm not a zerger, i always look for fair battles i dont disband when i know when i have no chance, ask wtv who join my raids.. i go, and try again, but at 4th time(let me say with only 1 or 3 kills... ofc its enough for me)! So wake up and see the true facts, cause i have nothing about you, i dont blame you for the sh.it pvp we have.... so if you start judge me about somethings.. i'll rest my case here.

    BTW who are you to talk about zergs, you remember my days on warg scout to lutz/Ash (raids leaders) every day i was zerged by your raid so wake up and stop TALK SHI.T, every side do SHI.T stop defend your side and your friends.
    1. R1-R10 in 2,5 months = FARM
    2. Kin m8s of yours told me that u go afk and stay on raids to get points = LEECH
    3. Before 2 days while Dunc and Roots were in communication and had arranged fights when we lost half group and wait to see what we were going to do in front of blue TR u charged at TR gate with your 20 raid v 7-8 freeps who had left only for zerging while Dunc was saying to you that we were trying to regroup = ZERG (unacceptable to zerg while 2 sides are communicating)
    4. Your 5+ warg packs vs soloers before 1 month = UNFAIR GANG FIGHTS
    5. Before 2 days me and Roots were standing after fights next to Ash and other creeps at ec no fighting and u start the gang = u have something against me
    6. Why do u form raids when u are about to go ''afk for dinner'' after half an hour? It happened every night last week after your wipes

    You are very new here to tell me is shame that I don't answer after so many posts I have made on foroums.. (check my numbers of posts on Withy foroums and check yours too)

    All of u have forgot how many times we have given u points in our wipes inside red keeps where we don't reset the tyrant so as to be more challenged

    Lutz log your op mini and I ll take 5 more freeps (no cappy, no other healer, no guardian-dps warden was tanking) to see how easy u ll manage to hold the group (acoording to your 1 page skill analysis) inside red TA with random aggro tyrant on us + multiple creeps around. (ah forgot I ll be on burg as I was at the fight u quote your analysis)

    Any of the creeps who have decent op freeps can join of course.. I CHALLENGE U
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 16 2013 at 05:37 AM.

  7. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    [Raid] XXXX: mate....XXXX is switching sides alot...you know our rule...we don't group with creeps....im sorry! :/
    This is one of lowest behaviour ive ever seen in this game.

  8. #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    You are very new here to tell me is shame that I don't answer after so many post I have made on foroums.. (check my numbers of posts on Withy foroums and check yours too)
    Your argument is invalid. When i go to operahouse and see someones farting i can say "shame on you" even if it was my first visit in opera, and ive seen this man for the first time.

    Besides, im new to WW but not new to Moors. You are not one and only r13 in this game

  9. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    Your argument is invalid. When i go to operahouse and see someones farting i can say "shame on you" even if it was my first visit in opera, and ive seen this man for the first time.

    Besides, im new to WW but not new to Moors. You are not one and only r13 in this game
    As u can see I actually have answer to them while they recommend not to come on conversation with me in general.. What about them?

  10. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

    To Imilhir: we all know who made us laugh here.
    No lutz you have no idea who made us laugh here..A thing that most of you dont understand..When you talk bad stuff about a guy here at forums constantly ofc he will get mad and reply back 10 times worse at some point with things that even him doesnt believe cause you know we are all ppl and patience isnt unlimited..Haras isnt a saint he makes mistakes like all of us do..But lets not overact and blame Haras for every single bad thing that happens to ww's moors..I have argued with him after we came back lots of times about if we need 1 more healer or if we should take X keep so i dont wanna hear BS that i m defending him or something..And this opinion isnt only mine just saying

    Now stop the QQ all of you and lets start enjoying the fact ppl are trasfering here or even play here w/o even transfering a char like Kees is doing with reaver..Yeah QQ is part of the game and will never stop in an open space pvp area..That doesnt mean we have to let it make us more mad than usual or even start hating ppl cause of a game..Oh and a deep breath always helps before you take the decision to anwear to QQ .
    Last edited by Aelarare; Aug 16 2013 at 05:52 AM.

  11. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    1. R1-R10 in 2,5 months = FARM
    R1-R10 = 400k
    R12-R13 = 600k

    And you did it in roughly the same time. Who is the guy farming?

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    2. Kin m8s of yours told me that u go afk and stay on raids to get points = LEECH
    I never saw that and i dont believe that. He could be on quick afk, its what happens often. Anyway ill give any defi points to rank up even like that if he is active.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    3. Before 2 days while Dunc and Roots were in communication and had arranged fights when we lost half group and wait to see what we were going to do in front of blue TR u charged at TR gate with your 20 raid v 7-8 freeps who had left only for zerging while Dunc was saying to you that we were trying to regroup = ZERG (unacceptable to zerg while 2 sides are communicating)
    Here we go, haras remembering one particular fight and bringing it up. Smart thing regrouping at tr front gate.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    4. Your 5+ warg packs vs soloers before 1 month = UNFAIR GANG FIGHTS
    Youre doing the same with your epic raids.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    5. Before 2 days me and Roots were standing after fights next to Ash and other creeps at ec no fighting and u start the gang = u have something against me
    Yeah, standing around doing emotes in pvp area is good for our pvp. Way to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    6. Why do u form raids when u are about to go ''afk for dinner'' after half an hour? It happened every night last week after your wipes
    Because he wants to have fun while being on. Its not his fault that noone wants to lead creeps after he is gone. Some people have dinners you know... even RL


    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    You are very new here to tell me is shame that I don't answer after so many posts I have made on foroums.. (check my numbers of posts on Withy foroums and check yours too)
    You dont reply, you just remember random fights from the past and usually never reply to some constructive posts. You reply to noob trolls only, because thats the only thing you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    All of u have forgot how many times we have given u points in our wipes inside red keeps where we don't reset the tyrant so as to be more challenged
    Stop fooling yourself, you just want the keep. Why dont you reset the tyrant when you win a battle like that? you kill these npcs by accident? -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Lutz log your op mini and I ll take 5 more freeps (no cappy, no other healer, no guardian-dps warden was tanking) to see how easy u ll manage to hold the group (acoording to your 1 page skill analysis) inside red TA with random aggro tyrant on us + multiple creeps around. (ah forgot I ll be on burg as I was at the fight u quote your analysis)

    Any of the creeps who have decent op freeps can join of course.. I CHALLENGE U
    Lutz already did it for 20-30 minutes with 10+ creeps in red TA. i was there with sis, nill and red, cant remember who other 2 guys were.. We were 6 and we werent even scratched there. Im sorry, cant do it with you because you have no clue how to manage your class, let alone working with other classes and thier skills.

    And btw you just said that you went pve while creeps are around. Next time go fight creeps. We were in TA to fight creeps not pulling tyrants etc..


    You are making yourself looking like a nab with every next post you make here.

  12. #1262
    If I m withy's problem I don't care NOT to lead again any freep raids.. Although this is what creeps really want so I LL DECIDE WHEN I LL STOP LEAD FRAIDS AND NOT CREEP QQERS.

    Yesterday, today and maybe tommorrow I won't be able to log at nights for RL obligations so any other who wants can log and lead freep raids without cappies or less numbers etc..

    Enjoy your fights!

  13. #1263
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    No lutz you have no idea who made us laugh here..A thing that most of you dont understand..When you talk bad stuff about a guy here at forums constantly ofc he will get mad and reply back 10 times worse at some point with things that even him doesnt believe cause you know we are all ppl and patience isnt unlimited..Haras isnt a saint he makes mistakes like all of us do..But lets not overact and blame Haras for every single bad thing that happens to ww's moors..I have argued with him after we came back lots of times about if we need 1 more healer or if we should take X keep so i dont wanna hear BS that i m defending him or something..And this opinion isnt only mine just saying

    Now stop the QQ all of you and lets start enjoying the fact ppl are trasfering here or even play here w/o even transfering a char like Kees is doing with reaver..Yeah QQ is part of the game and will never stop in an open space pvp area..That doesnt mean we have to let it make us more mad than usual or even start hating ppl cause of a game..Oh and a deep breath always helps before you take the decision to anwear to QQ .
    Did you read my post? or you skiped it like haras did?

    I was comparing teh differences between 2 factions. Theyre huge, and you know it. When he blames kami for disbanding raids where half of his raid are healers and lm (3 minies 2 cappies and lm are 6/12) ofc he cant get nice stuff. He doesnt post any constructive posts with facts in it, but he pulls one random occasion from past just to make some of us looking bad, because he cant deal with posts that we made and are facts. He skiped all my important question, and started writing something 3rd that is irrelevant for the topic we are discussing. Its like that every single time.

  14. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Did you read my post? or you skiped it like haras did?

    I was comparing teh differences between 2 factions. Theyre huge, and you know it. When he blames kami for disbanding raids where half of his raid are healers and lm (3 minies 2 cappies and lm are 6/12) ofc he cant get nice stuff. He doesnt post any constructive posts with facts in it, but he pulls one random occasion from past just to make some of us looking bad, because he cant deal with posts that we made and are facts. He skiped all my important question, and started writing something 3rd that is irrelevant for the topic we are discussing. Its like that every single time.
    Yeah i did even though i didnt have to since i knew what you were going to write and anyway i knew these stuffs...Just gonna repeat something and that is from me about this subject...When during ROR period 95% of 12-15 man fraids have 2 healers and usually 1-2 cappies and 1 lm i heared a lot of times creeps counting as healer every single rk and minnie they see..And they blame healing stacks not that MAYBE they rat bad..I remember one (high) rank creep some weeks ago while he was the rat accusing freep's OPNESS that he wasnt doing any damage even though he was rating a bubble'd freep or one with WF on...So ye you got my point..I am not a pro not even close to that but sometimes lately that i ratted for creeps fights seemed okish in my eyes in terms of how many kills each side got

    Freeps are OP i 100% agree but i hate it when ppl appear things 10 times more dramatic than they are..

    I was on reaver and one creep from other server asked how is pvp here...And i dont remember who replied incuding that ww has too many healing rks...While the only main rk healer on this expansion is feni..

    Ok enough from me...Not that anything will change since i already tell these stuff to some ppl but its like talking to wall..

    See you all in game..Keep up the fights all!

  15. #1265
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    R1-R10 = 400k
    R12-R13 = 600k

    1.And you did it in roughly the same time. Who is the guy farming?



    2.I never saw that and i dont believe that. He could be on quick afk, its what happens often. Anyway ill give any defi points to rank up even like that if he is active.



    3.Here we go, haras remembering one particular fight and bringing it up. Smart thing regrouping at tr front gate.



    4.Youre doing the same with your epic raids.



    5.Yeah, standing around doing emotes in pvp area is good for our pvp. Way to go!



    6.Because he wants to have fun while being on. Its not his fault that noone wants to lead creeps after he is gone. Some people have dinners you know... even RL




    7.You dont reply, you just remember random fights from the past and usually never reply to some constructive posts. You reply to noob trolls only, because thats the only thing you know.



    8.Stop fooling yourself, you just want the keep. Why dont you reset the tyrant when you win a battle like that? you kill these npcs by accident? -.-



    9.Lutz already did it for 20-30 minutes with 10+ creeps in red TA. i was there with sis, nill and red, cant remember who other 2 guys were.. We were 6 and we werent even scratched there.

    10. Im sorry, cant do it with you because you have no clue how to manage your class, let alone working with other classes and thier skills.

    11. And btw you just said that you went pve while creeps are around. Next time go fight creeps. We were in TA to fight creeps not pulling tyrants etc..


    You are making yourself looking like a nab with every next post you make here.

    1. R1-R5 warg can't solo nothing my R12 champ can solo every withy creep. Don't forget this was a period that creeps used to cry because freep were talking much more points (it took me 4 months not 2,5)

    2. His kinm8 had no reason to lie to me

    3. Remember? It was the day before yesterday.. Why not to regroup in front of TR while Roots and Dunc are on TS and whole night we were communicating? It wasn't random fights, if we hadn't got any communication i would choose flag room althought i didn't expect this kind of behaviour from a raid leader

    4. I have a raid when creeps have one and the groups are not on stealth..

    5. It was late and we were standing there after creeps left so as to see if we could have any spars or fights while ash and rest creeps weren't fighting (why me and roots didn't gang ash in front of ec? because we have diferrent mentality)

    6. I can understand that one in a while someone has to leave for rl obligations althought if this happens everynight on the most productive pvp hours where 30+ people on line.. this is totally unhealthy.. Dinner time has certain hour leave someone else to lead this hour..

    7. Do u want me to make skill analysis about freeps/creeps? Freeps are stronger than creeps general that's why we usually keep fraid max to 12 while creeps have 20+ and we leave u to take more outposts fight next to map points gys etc.. the rest u can discuss it with Turbine

    8. If i really wanted only the keep I would farm creeps 3-4 times reseting until u leave and take it in some secs after u leave.. How many times have we given points inside your keeps?

    9. So what u were qqing about and quote on your skill analysis page u have done it already by your freep against only 10 creeps! lol

    10. Hmm.. U have joined enough times on my freep groups (poor excuse)

    11. We pull tyrant so as to make it more challenged and loore creeps inside tyrant's room so as TO HAVE PVP..
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 16 2013 at 07:13 AM.

  16. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Yeah i did even though i didnt have to since i knew what you were going to write and anyway i knew these stuffs...Just gonna repeat something and that is from me about this subject...When during ROR period 95% of 12-15 man fraids have 2 healers and usually 1-2 cappies and 1 lm i heared a lot of times creeps counting as healer every single rk and minnie they see..And they blame healing stacks not that MAYBE they rat bad..I remember one (high) rank creep some weeks ago while he was the rat accusing freep's OPNESS that he wasnt doing any damage even though he was rating a bubble'd freep or one with WF on...So ye you got my point..I am not a pro not even close to that but sometimes lately that i ratted for creeps fights seemed okish in my eyes in terms of how many kills each side got

    Freeps are OP i 100% agree but i hate it when ppl appear things 10 times more dramatic than they are..
    Im aware of the fact that some creeps count every rk healer. They arent usually, i agree, but here you can see another freeps advantage. Many creeps know nothing about freeps and how they work. Some maybe think im changing targets while im rat to fast, or for no reason, but as a guy that knows almost every skill in this game i can say that i always have a reason for switching targets. Dont wanna make myself epic player or something, but even most of the higher ranked creeps dont know some skills and are watching in shock why they cant kill a target.

    That was the thing you could draw from my post. How can all this lowrank creeps know all those freep skills? they usually have only 1 freep. Should i explain every single switch to every guy that joins a raid? Its incredible how much creep dps is wasted on stuff like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    I was on reaver and one creep from other server asked how is pvp here...And i dont remember who replied incuding that ww has too many healing rks...While the only main rk healer on this expansion is feni..

    Ok enough from me...Not that anything will change since i already tell these stuff to some ppl but its like talking to wall..

    See you all in game..Keep up the fights all!
    Well qqers are always around. If you want to do your best you will talk with the guy like a sane person. I spoke with few guys asked things like taht on IMS. because ooc is not the best place imo

  17. #1267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    1. R1-R5 warg can't solo nothing my R12 champ can solo every server's creep. Don't forget this was a period that creeps used to cry because freep were talking much more points

    2. His kinm8 had no reason to lie to me

    3. Remember? It was the day before yesterday.. Why not to regroup in front of TR while Roots and Dunc are on TS and whole night we were communicating? It wasn't random fights, if we hadn't got any communication i would choose flag room althought i didn't expect this kind of behaviour from a raid leader

    4. I have a raid when creeps have one and the groups are not on stealth..

    5. It was late and we were standing there after creeps left so as to see if we could have any spars or fights while ash and rest creeps weren't fighting (why me and roots didn't gang ash in front of ec? because we have diferrent mentality)

    6. I can understand that one in a while someone has to leave for rl obligations althought if this happens everynight on the most productive pvp hours where 30+ people on line.. this is totally unhealthy.. Dinner time has certain hour leave someone else to lead this hour..

    7. Do u want me to make skill analysis about freeps/creeps? Freeps are stronger than creeps general that's why we usually keep fraid max to 12 while creeps have 20+ and we leave u to take more outposts fight next to map points gys etc.. the rest u can discuss it with Turbine

    8. If i really wanted only the keep I would farm creeps 3-4 times reseting until u leave and take it in some secs after u leave.. How many times have we given points inside your keeps?

    9. So what u were qqing about and quote on your skill analysis page u have done it already by your freep against only 10 creeps! lol

    10. We pull tyrant so as to make it more challenged and loore creeps inside tyrant's room so as TO HAVE PVP..
    1. That warg played with friends alot? I saw his potential on very low ranks and he played with me a lot when he was lowrank.

    2. Nwm ill always give points to defilers even like that. People that play defiler will know why.

    3. Maybe your communication failed? I for one rarely read raidchat because theres a lot of #### there.

    4. So do creeps. Saw you solo without a freep around 1-2 times last 12 months. youre saying theres always craid around?

    5. Kudos to kami for starting fights again. I bet you had a lot of fun fighting after that point.

    6. So if theres so many people online, is it one guy leaving problem for pvp? cant the rest of his raid continue to fight? Is it his fault that rest of the group doesnt want to organise and fight freeps? Or is there some other reason why ALL creeps left?

    7. Not even 20 can help you with the lowranks and amount of heals you bring. Thats what we are trying to say here for eons.

    8. Well you did do that. Every time we failed to wipe you, you took the keep.

    9. Its you who QQed about getting wiped in red ta by many creeps. I didnt. And theres difference between 10+ and 10. I dont remember every single detail from medieval age like you do.

    10. Then dont kill tyrant and keep on luring people. If they cant wipe in keep, how will they wipe you on open once you take a keep?


    Anyway, to skip this BS, whole point of my posting here is:
    If you wanna fight raid vs raid, then give creeps a chance to kill few guys in your raid, and dont come with raid that half of it are healers and LMs. Im sure creeps will try to fight again if they kill, lets say, half of your raid. Another thing is, you cant expect fighting on even numbers, im sorry, but difference atm makes 2 freeps=3 creeps. Especially when you count in all lowranks without the basic skills.

    This was the point of my posting. No, im not QQing, i just want have chance to fight. Come and motivate all those people to stay and fight without a single kill otherwise.

  18. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    1. That warg played with friends alot? I saw his potential on very low ranks and he played with me a lot when he was lowrank.

    2. Nwm ill always give points to defilers even like that. People that play defiler will know why.

    3. Maybe your communication failed? I for one rarely read raidchat because theres a lot of #### there.

    4. So do creeps. Saw you solo without a freep around 1-2 times last 12 months. youre saying theres always craid around?

    5. Kudos to kami for starting fights again. I bet you had a lot of fun fighting after that point.

    6. So if theres so many people online, is it one guy leaving problem for pvp? cant the rest of his raid continue to fight? Is it his fault that rest of the group doesnt want to organise and fight freeps? Or is there some other reason why ALL creeps left?

    7. Not even 20 can help you with the lowranks and amount of heals you bring. Thats what we are trying to say here for eons.

    8. Well you did do that. Every time we failed to wipe you, you took the keep.

    9. Its you who QQed about getting wiped in red ta by many creeps. I didnt. And theres difference between 10+ and 10. I dont remember every single detail from medieval age like you do.

    10. Then dont kill tyrant and keep on luring people. If they cant wipe in keep, how will they wipe you on open once you take a keep?


    Anyway, to skip this BS, whole point of my posting here is:
    If you wanna fight raid vs raid, then give creeps a chance to kill few guys in your raid, and dont come with raid that half of it are healers and LMs. Im sure creeps will try to fight again if they kill, lets say, half of your raid. Another thing is, you cant expect fighting on even numbers, im sorry, but difference atm makes 2 freeps=3 creeps. Especially when you count in all lowranks without the basic skills.

    This was the point of my posting. No, im not QQing, i just want have chance to fight. Come and motivate all those people to stay and fight without a single kill otherwise.



    1. I have freep friends too much more and much stronger than kamis friends as u say

    2. Agree with me about leeching

    3. All night communication was ok and suddently failled when we lost numbers? Ask Dunc Roots about this

    4. lol

    5. Gang 2 freeps next to lugs shooters while rest are not fighting means start the fights? Hmm why do u always accuse Bereluk for breaking spars? (seems He is trying to start the fights again..)

    6. After disbanding raids u know that many people leave so if this happens always on 1st wipes it's totally toxic on productive hours

    7. 2 healers + 1-2 cappies are healing rest tactical classes ARE ON DPS how would be able to kill u otherwise? (So cappies stop log on moors like RoI - pvp has over for u because creeps doesn't want u)

    8. Took it and disband the raid so as to have new action..

    9. I never qq for dying in hostile keeps because it was my choice to get inside and take the risks

    10. Do u prefer continuous farm? lol ! It's better to take the keep and disband the raid after u see that the other side has no luck on it otherwise we would be killed from your first attempts to defend the keep..

    Give us exactly the formation u want a proper 6 freep group to have.. What kind of classes do u want to fight? No mini? no cappy? no lm? no rk? do u want 5 champs and a hunter? Give me a clearly formation for a proper 6-freep group that u want to fight to

  19. #1269
    Ok let me clarify somethings Haras!

    You don't need know about my real life, but i'll tell you..

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Why do u form raids when u are about to go ''afk for dinner'' after half an hour? It happened every night last week after your wipes
    1. At middle of the afternoon I went to meet with friends in pool or bar and i back to home around 19:30h. Around 21h my mom comes from work, and ofc i'll (dinner time) not leave her alone, so i spend around 1h for dinner and talk with her and with my father, via skype (cause he's working outside Portugal). That's why i need leave raid, don't tell me i quit after wipes, is false.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Kin m8s of yours told me that u go afk and stay on raids to get points = LEECH
    2. 30min-30min (more or less), if i'm leading i always shout in raid for 2 minutes break, for smoke, eat something, phone calls, you know things of real life. Think that guy are just mocking you or something. Can i know the name? (Roots, Thorry, Fenilia, Grimek, Kulz, Patruxe, Narthor..) I doubt any of them give you such a stupid information, but if one of them told you that, he/she are totally wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Your 5+ warg packs vs soloers before 1 month = UNFAIR GANG FIGHTS
    3. I rarely group with wargs for warg pack. (maybe 1 time with boshal, and 1 time with nash?) can't remember, wargs pack for me says nothing my style is raidVSraid thats why i started rank up a defiler, cause wargs in raids are really squishys, and we have lack on heals/support.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    1. R1-R10 in 2,5 months = FARM
    4. About my faster rank, let's say i hited r10 in around 3months = 92 days (something like that) doing 2k infamy (or more) from quest almost every day, so = 184.000 infamy (more or less), yes i know i have shi.t habits from pve, who cares? if i have nothing to do more i'll quest.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Before 2 days while Dunc and Roots were in communication and had arranged fights when we lost half group and wait to see what we were going to do in front of blue TR u charged at TR gate with your 20 raid v 7-8 freeps who had left only for zerging while Dunc was saying to you that we were trying to regroup = ZERG (unacceptable to zerg while 2 sides are communicating)
    5. Next time dont group up on TR BLUE.. wait you have GY and GV to group up if you don't know. I always group in gy or Grams. Well if i remember well you guys took some kills and after 15-20 minutes i disbanded and i leave the keep to freeps. And again i told to Dunc and Roots i prefer play without any communication from the other side, its good sometimes, but for me NO THANK YOU, it always end in QQ.

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Before 2 days me and Roots were standing after fights next to Ash and other creeps at ec no fighting and u start the gang = u have something against me
    6. Why you care about that, it happens on both sides. And btw i runed to you cause for me you are more squishy than Roots sorry, and btw i laughed so hard when it happens sorry, was a fun moment but tbh i was about to hips, but well i knew it you prolly would get out of your nervous. Think about the zergs you done on my warg, ah even on my defiler, is awesome zerg a creep(defiler-low rank) when he's alone and every freep know Defilers have such a bad dps, so no challenge to kill a defiler alone with 4+freeps sorry, every freep class have chance to kill 1 guy if they have around 4-5creeps around (well ofc depend of the creep).

    7. (AND AGAIN) i don't blame you for the #### pvp we have, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU, i just don't like your play style, but everyone play like they want (is that clear!?).

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    You are very new here to tell me is shame that I don't answer after so many posts I have made on foroums.. (check my numbers of posts on Withy foroums and check yours too)
    8. Yes is a SHAME, cause you don't care! Most of you prefer give attention to Zrinko than people telling truth and trying improve something. You just play CHAMP (and burglar now) you prolly know only few things about freep class. I don't need pay VIP and go with my freeps to moors cause i know what they can do, and how powerfull they are.

    Cheers Lutz for the support!

    P.S.: I love my kinmates but in moors, for me there's no friendship!! Only creep friendship
    Sorry for any vocabulary mistakes.
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Aug 16 2013 at 08:37 AM.

  20. #1270
    ok guys you went too far away with this forum thread.
    stop blaming everyone and start enjoying the game that you play.
    QQ on haras just makes him "the bad guy", he's trying to make the action better and you just prefer to blame him...somehow you still form a raid every night and come to fight.
    don't you want no more raids, no more group gank soloers and no more red rank farming?
    stop raiding, go on small groups and really do what you say...
    if you still wanna raid, so RAID. don't QQ in forums after every fight..
    im online in every freep raid, and tbh 1 mini and 1 cappy in a group isn't that many heals if all the dps creeps was following the rat..when you just go on the 1st target you see 2 minis and 2 cappys seems unbeatable.
    so stop that massive QQ and start playing and having fun instead of destroying other ppl that are trying to have fun exactly as you do.
    usually i don't like to answer on posts like that but hey, wake up creeps! you are slowly killing the server's pvp!
    thanks for reading, and remember to have fun next time you play

    P.S i don't remember who said that in spars freeps will use every CD...last spars i sparred reavers that use against the odd and wrath, spiders that use reflect(even sometimes they use it twice), BAs with evade chance and WLs that are healing 10k+...if i was using one of my CDs you was probably making another QQ thread about EZmoder wardens that use CDs in spar..

  21. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post

    5. And again i told to Dunc and Roots i prefer play without any communication from the other side, its good sometimes, but for me NO THANK YOU, it always end in QQ.



    6. and btw i laughed so hard when it happens sorry, was a fun moment but tbh i was about to hips, but well i knew it you prolly would get out of your nervous. Think about the zergs you done on my warg, ah even on my defiler, is awesome zerg a creep(defiler-low rank) when he's alone and every freep know Defilers have such a bad dps, so no challenge to kill a defiler alone with 4+freeps sorry, every freep class have chance to kill 1 guy if they have around 4-5creeps around (well ofc depend of the creep).
    This is Santa exposed in 2 sentences.. enjoy withy pvpers.. I just feel pity for withy creeps if they choose to be lead by him.. The guy tells it clearly I DON'T WANT ANY COMMUNICATION i m getting laugh to gang even in no fight conditions..

    Do u except from me to make things easier for creeps vs this raid leader?

    Ash u are the only creep leader I recognize and u can come whenever u want on DoH TS to communicate for better fights and leave nabs who want to lead out of this..

  22. #1272
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    This is Santa exposed in 2 sentences.. enjoy withy pvpers.. I just feel pity for withy creeps if they choose to be lead by him.. The guy tells it clearly I DON'T WANT ANY COMMUNICATION i m getting laugh to gang even in no fight conditions..

    Do u except from me to make things easier for creeps vs this raid leader?

    Ash u are the only creep leader I recognize and u can come whenever u want on DoH TS to communicate for better fights and leave nabs who want to lead out of this..
    Servers have gone years without communicating between sides. On other servers leaders of 2 sides communicating will be seen as cheating/spying and they would be boycotted. Also, saying you only "recognize" one creep as a raid leader is not really motivating for others to pick up this tiring task. Basically, you talking on this forums is not really good for this server at all.

  23. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    This is Santa exposed in 2 sentences.. enjoy withy pvpers.. I just feel pity for withy creeps if they choose to be lead by him.. The guy tells it clearly I DON'T WANT ANY COMMUNICATION i m getting fun to gang even in no fight conditions..

    Do u except from me to make things easier for creeps vs this raid leader?

    Ash u are the only creep leader I recognize and u can come whenever u want on DoH TS to communicate for better fights and leave nabs who want to lead out of this..
    Seriously you only read that part?
    Ok Haras let me tell you something, when you are using teamspeak, freeps tend to standing in front of TR or TA3 or any other position for open fights, i can tell you if you are using teamspeak or any kind of spys, FREEPS WILL BE READY (just a matter of seconds or minutes) and pop all coldowns for more dps, resistance, heals.. you know Hunter do lots of dps, but for it, he need full bar of focus and some cooldowns and pop up focus again? i tell about hunter, i can tell about other class's (to arms from captain, chord salvation from mini for heal overtime...) lots of thing, so if you attack by surprise is another thing (if you attack a freep without "to arms" from shield brother = 25% less damage you will see the diference), but using TS telling every movement creeps do is Lame, ok Haras?
    For me PVP is played with "element of surprise". Capiche Haras?

    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Do u except from me to make things easier for creeps vs this raid leader?

    Ash u are the only creep leader I recognize and u can come whenever u want on DoH TS to communicate for better fights and leave nabs who want to lead out of this..
    Made me feel sad really i'm trying help creep community. I'm not the best leader (and i know, no need tell me), but i try give some good fights, sorry if you don't like (:
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Aug 16 2013 at 09:05 AM.

  24. #1274
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    looooooooooool omg Krom.. I had so much time to laugh in this way!! Anyway I respect your lotro years and I m not going to say anything about your actions on foroums because it doesn't really worth..

    you laugh or not like at the Greece the man we says (@@m)from your view how many ppl laugh with you every day ? with me? hmmmm,of course you need to respect me for this next time who need to say something about me like the world (creeps) because im on of the,think it.me i dont respect you anymore about my leave from myrmidones at past.i have my mind very clean and i dont have any point to give a sec choise at my opinions.
    and btw i answer at your troll thred.
    you never was worthy player to be a officer in my kinship with me like a leader.verminaard promote you to a officer after my offline reasons.
    vermiinard take a impa power kinship ,with very good roster and fairly rules,he do the promotes and the recruits.what is the risalt?
    krom after come back,he see what happened in the kin,he take the choice to leave because vermiinard dont give the leadership back to the founder creator ,to fix the kin like the past,after me all the real friends follow me of course expect alkyona
    you troll me with many others and believe i have photos from your kin chat after the leaves,and what all says, so dont tell ####s about me on forums.

    i wear my pants like a man for this i try to post and answer on you with my poor English.and if you don't want to answer on me in forums because isnt really worth (@@m) just dont answer.but dont speak about me or for my side in moors .

    if you want i answer too sometimes with my way.

    and btw how a player 3 years in lotro has more time spend from me in moors in that 7 years?the rank means im the best player on the server?or i have spend the most time on it?boy you are really funny if you say us that.i can do online all the day in moors with my creep,and play tennis with my creeps friends.
    a fighter in the battle show how many know.and believe me i know very good my job in the game and in real life too
    regards Krom rank3.

  25. #1275
    So no communication.. It was your choice so stop write to foroums because this is a kind of communication..

    Everyone can make his own ''surprise strikes'' and good luck on withy pvp..

 

 
Page 51 of 169 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload