We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 50 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4216
  1. #1226
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    You say to us that creeps are overpowered on Grams and freeps should fear to come there? If u actually believe this we can be there every night by the time we are searching for more challenge on fights..

    Dream m8 I wasn't on the fights u are talking to yesterday although I have to noticed that it's completely funny to see posts which are crying and arrogant at the same time..


    You have these 3 options:

    1. Kill the others and be arrogant (troll way)
    2. Be killed from the others and start crying (qq way)
    3. Just play your game and don't qq or moke the others because unfair fights are going to take place from both sides all the time (normal way)

    Personally I choose and I believe that the 3d option is the healthiest so as to have better action.

    P.S. The only reason that freeps are crying is when creeps are disappeared because most of the fights are 12v20+ anyway

    haras your world respect after your trasnfer and myrmidones broke,your come up here for reasons who i know personally ,to a kin who always you say never to be a member, you speak for all the freeps because maybe you are the highest rank on the server i understanded.
    but to give us choises is funny continue your game play like you want, and we have way to play and got fun dont worry.some ppl we know what is the world respect,fair or fun.

    and btw you was there with your new burglar i think
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  2. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    You say to us that creeps are overpowered on Grams and freeps should fear to come there? If u actually believe this we can be there every night by the time we are searching for more challenge on fights..

    Dream m8 I wasn't on the fights u are talking to yesterday although I have to noticed that it's completely funny to see posts which are crying and arrogant at the same time..


    You have these 3 options:

    1. Kill the others and be arrogant (troll way)
    2. Be killed from the others and start crying (qq way)
    3. Just play your game and don't qq or moke the others because unfair fights are going to take place from both sides all the time (normal way)

    Personally I choose and I believe that the 3d option is the healthiest so as to have better action.

    P.S. The only reason that freeps are crying is when creeps are disappeared because most of the fights are 12v20+ anyway
    This doesnt make much sense.Dream didnt say anything similar to what you say.He just means that when creeps charge from Grams and can actually get kills if Lug is blue freeps just go to hug bd if creeps arent heavily outgunned.The usual challenge is Hps/Sprint record.

    If you find crying posts funny then you must get great ammusement with the majority of your posts .

    With how balance is at the mo,<kill the others> is a bit more complicated.Just a little bit.

    Creeps are crying because of:keeping a fraid when its not necessary and zerging everything around the map so creeps are pushed to a gy and have to raid too,fraids relying on an absurd number of minstrels/rks/cappies,pointless hugging when both sides could fight relatively balanced,constant lowrank farming(like 85% of the servers population),protecting clubbers(old stuff). First things that come to mind.

    12vs20(f vs c) just means that you ll get a lot of infamy when 16 of those 20 are ranks 0-5 newbies.
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

  3. #1228
    I just can agree with krom and shade.
    Haras i dont blame you, i never did even if u did mistakes, so did i no 1 is perfect.
    I like that DOH is active i was part of that kin in past aswell. At least we have action better then PvE.
    Still Haras m8 even if roots was leading or u i dont know but the reason for my post was simple :
    Freeps well 90% of them are pity unskilled players. If you really think that freeps who camp Grams 30 min long then when One creep makes raid run to BD are pro, or good players you really should quit the game.
    No offence inteded i like you, aswell i was raiding with u so i cant say bad thinks about you. However That post was a question in one way. You cant lie to me, neither u can too community. Numbers mean nothing to the good fights, (ofc when you zerg its something else). That raid yesterday was just to farm points. So do all creeps/freeps know. 3rd way is good , but still freeps, and creeps dont get that. You know what i hate about freeps? The lack of making priorities in raid. You had many heals you spam healed and everytime our craid was near to kill you bubbled the raid target. Np okey use ur skills i dont blame you. But waaaaaait, you had 3 cappys and 3 bubbles hahahhaha U think we even stand a chance against that. Spider got nerfed, we cant use power drain for example, i was able to kill warden now i cant. And wardens are atm very strong in moors. However not the topic. Im not QQing good fights yes, but i cant force you to kick people either, but maybe the option : Hey we are full we have enough. ?
    Part 2 : Behaviour of freeps. Im so glad haras, that one player is not anymore on this server im talking ofc about the cry baby of Wityhwindle and u know who it is. Still if i see a hunter, aka Justin bieber who cant play, maybe he is a nice guy but running away on fights : Its not a good player in my opinion anymore, and as you were on ur burg you had the chance to watch our movement, TA RIVER : I send pet to force u to charge us, you wanted to fight in TA hahaha.

    Haras what i can tell you, to improve your views (ofc it is jus ta recomendation) Go play creep, yes u played but raid with us, and see what ur fellow freinds have skills, maybe you change ur view

    Greetings dreamy

    Edit : Freeeps tend to cry. We cry alot if freeps leave. Let me remind you What do freeps on 75 cap ? Im surely you know it, need a hint ? Map galtrev. Now as we have many new players on WW which from my opinion sorry haras we know each other for long and u a cool guy but new people coming from other servers like barandywinde or so, well they just cant play or they can but seriesly many new creeps, who log to moors re a joke, not knowing where to hit annonymus button XD
    Haras if u want we can make nice fights : Step one : You come solo bring DOH and ur freinds. Steop two, log to moors ask for action : Step three : Say we are at TA cows, from raid if none online ok, Step four fight come come back, use flanking and not inv more rks,
    Last edited by dreamer17; Aug 15 2013 at 07:06 AM.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  4. #1229
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    On a Small server if Freeps make raids all day it will always result in blue map and in the "Ways of the Zerg" Skirmish instance.
    Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  5. #1230
    To Krom: With surprise I ve heard that u were saying on creeps OOC that I was responsible for the broke of Withy greek players and now u are refering about this on foroums again..

    I didn't want any leaderships ever + I was always the connection chain between u and Verminnard and was trying to find ways to keep Greeks united. Your personal reasons made u leave your kinship with 6-7 players so u were the one that broke Myrmidones on 2 parts

    As long as Myrmidones were active I wouldn't think of going to any other kin. DoH has very long history on Withy and many good players have passed from this kinship. Now we are focoused on pvp and every devoted freep can join us if he/she wants.

    Stop saying about Eldar all the time.. Have been there only for 2,5 months because Myrmidones decided to transfer there, managed to have high crowded server's pvp view and came back where I have spent more time than most of u.. on Withy moors


    To Dream: Yesterday I only remember that 8 freeps took TA/relic without any defence (me on burg, Leisho was leading our kin group). It's not so difficult to kill 8 freeps with tyrant and chieftains on us (only grasshealer was healing) so what are u saying about many heals + bd hugging to me? Maybe later freeps didn't have any group or numbers near gramms shooters and were forced to go back.. If u had a raid u should try to take the keep and have some fights inside Luga..

    CREEPS HAVE GROUPS/RAIDS ALL THE TIME DURING WHOLE DAY (raid zergs/pve groups/warg packs/gang soloers packs/OOC alert teleport groups/EC gang groups). Actually some are going afk and leeching from these groups (One of the ways that they farm their ranks fast) so what's the problem to have 6-8 kin group inside hostile keeps?

    Stay away from them or form a group to wipe them while they are trying to take the keeps (have happened many times).

    Why u don't say anything about Bestone's kin groups? Because u farm them?

    Dream u were long time inactive and u have missed many things of the server's pvp..

    EDIT: We can try creep soloers at GV shooters and wait a freep raid (less than 12) to go out.. Are u going to stay there or run to bd? History has shown 2d option even if 90% of them as u say are unskilled..
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 15 2013 at 09:55 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  6. #1231
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Just a comment on yday

    19 freeps vs 12 creeps.... just lol
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  7. #1232
    Haras with all respect. You dont know anything about bestones group so even if u do, you dont know enough.
    I respect Bestones kin groups more, then your fraids or zergs, not because of ur leadership only because of some players.
    Bestones group does everything better then your kin groups or maybe just a few things. Bestones group has a complete different playstyle then urs. Bestones group, and bestone leading it always charge. AND if we farm them : (no 1 is perfect) they come back and charge again. I wont interfer between u and Krom not my business. If we attack bests group, its not like proud WW freeps who run BD, bestones fight till the end thats good.

    However wont argue with u now, will see what other days bring
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  8. #1233
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Just gona say LoL to Dreamy. Came back after how many months ? Go play game and see who disbands or runs when wipe's start on your side.
    Been in many fights where we as freeps in Haras group run back and fight after many wipes over and over.

    PS : LOL Dreamy
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  9. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    To Dream: Yesterday I only remember that 8 freeps took TA/relic without any defence (me on burg, Leisho was leading our kin group). It's not so difficult to kill 8 freeps with tyrant and chieftains on us (only grasshealer was healing) so what are u saying about many heals + bd hugging to me? Maybe later freeps didn't have any group or numbers near gramms shooters and were forced to go back.. If u had a raid u should try to take the keep and have some fights inside Luga..
    So leischo was not healing? you obviously dont know much about classes im afraid, which imo is the biggest problem why you dont see some stuff we are trying to say to you.

    Let me paint a picture for you how leading on creep side looks, compared to freep side leading:

    First of all, when you fight with many lowranks, that die often and are impossible to heal (as we fight all the time last few months) cappy heals more then warleader. Its a fact. (You have to take morale and mitigation differences here as well)
    Second thing is that defiler needs 5+ seconds to put basic heals on RAT-ed target. And to add, solo defiler heals cant outheal most of the freep dps classes, so one defiler cant outheal one dps.

    How does it look on freep side:
    You have guys dpsing, healing and debuffing (on our servers only LMs are doing it)

    DPS: Follow RAT and avoid: WL buble, a lot of stacked defiler heals and maybe BA evade (but you should stun that really). <- That is all you need to see to switch targets.
    Healers: Have a lot of instant skills that they can use in stressed situations (rk bubles, wonderous forshadowing, legendary aoe big heals, coda-instant BC-chord=full morale, triumphat spirit, minstrel liedown, IHW-LS, Shield bro stuff helps, cappy buble, cappy slow removal and sprint) and are usually antistuned that removes one of the most important things for creeps (remember that warg and spider really need stuns to do things)

    On creeps side:
    DPS: If you are lucky you will have 4-5 guys not getting lost in all the switching to help you bring down the enemy. You need a guy on the rat that knows all freep classes or you will fail. When you start attacking a freep yuo have few seconds to bring him down before healers notice that guy is under heavy fire and outheal you with huge heals they have.
    Now i will list all the things that will make you switch target:
    Wonderous Forshadowing: -40% dmg +50% inc heals on target - 1 min cd -this #### is all over the place with 2 healing rks
    That which doesnt kill us: legendary rk trait that with other heals makes target very hard to kill - you usually have to switch on target from other fellowship
    2 rk bubles one after another: when you penetrate both bubles, theres already so many hot and healers attention that makes it impossible to kill a guy
    Fellowships heart: legendary minstrel trait that with other heals makes target very hard to kill - you usually have to switch on target from other fellowship + skill image looks same as chord of salvation hot, so its very hard to know when thats on
    Still as death: mini lies down and laughs
    Shield of the dunedain: cappy buble that has -75% dmg, but with shield bro gets over 100% and game actually thinks youre healing a guy so you can get your own npc aggro on you
    In Harms way: takes 50% of dmg from whole fellow, so you have to switch on other fellow, if cappy is gettign too much dmg, he will use last stand
    Last stand: all clear here
    Shield wall: all clear here
    You also have to witch every time you dont kill a guy fast so he has all those hots there
    Champ can use 2 bubles and DN so he will get some heals as well.
    RK armour of storm and LM wisdom of council can sometimes screw your dps because of ridiculous daze spam.
    Burg TnG and KO can make some trouble if you have a lot of melee dps
    Various heavy armour sprint abilities can make you switch target as well because you cant catch a guy

    So when you make freeps use all this CDs you are lucky if you have some living...

    Healers: WLs use thier bubles on important targets, defilers try to put some hots before target dies, and they kite

    Now compare Haras, compare.


    And then you make 12man with 2 cappies, 3 minstrels and LM. Add on this that 30-50% of raid is lowranks. Add the fact that many guys play that class for month or 2 and usually have wrong builds and rotations (while freeps need a lot of time to level up to 85 and get some basics). Add the fact that all usefull skills are on high ranks, so many dont have them because they cant buy them. AND ON THE END: COMPARE DPS AND HPS ON FREEP AND CREEP

    PS: One mroe quick comparison that will help freeps figure out why creeps disband

    When creep raid is winning, creeps usually loose some people during action because lowranks so fraid still gets some points.
    When fraid is winning, creeps usually cant even scratch a fraid because of high heals this time, so craid doesnt get a point sometimes.

    lower heals, increase dps, and we will all have points and fun.
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Aug 15 2013 at 11:04 AM.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  10. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Haras with all respect. You dont know anything about bestones group so even if u do, you dont know enough.
    I respect Bestones kin groups more, then your fraids or zergs, not because of ur leadership only because of some players.
    Bestones group does everything better then your kin groups or maybe just a few things. Bestones group has a complete different playstyle then urs. Bestones group, and bestone leading it always charge. AND if we farm them : (no 1 is perfect) they come back and charge again. I wont interfer between u and Krom not my business. If we attack bests group, its not like proud WW freeps who run BD, bestones fight till the end thats good.

    However wont argue with u now, will see what other days bring
    I got your point Dream.. You are searching for suicidal low freep groups.. sounds very challenged!

    Lutz don't even read your post after 2d line.. too long and tiring..

    When u have a pve raid and u look for healer do u get a cappy? Cappy is support class which can heal too although pure healers are only minies/rks


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  11. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Lutz don't even read your post after 2d line.. too long and tiring..

    When u have a pve raid and u look for healer do u get a cappy? Cappy is support class which can heal too although pure healers are only minies/rks
    Enough said, dont know why did i even bother.

    And to answer your question, for most of the current lvl 85 instances cappy is enough, in some only warden is enough. Now answer me this: You know that WL is suport class that has 1 aoe heal+ 1 with with bigger cd and one smaller one target heal?
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Aug 15 2013 at 11:11 AM.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  12. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Enough said, dont know why did i even bother.

    And to answer your question, for most of the current lvl 85 instances cappy is enough, in some only warden is enough. Now answer me this: You know that WL is suport class that has 1 aoe heal+ 1 with with bigger cd and one smaller one target heal?
    Exactly.. When we had 10 freep group at the past and u were healing on your mini and I wanted to charge inside red Luga on 20 creeps on track u were doing like crazy on group channel.. No, it's suicide, etc.. This sound a little bit different


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  13. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Enough said, dont know why did i even bother.

    And to answer your question, for most of the current lvl 85 instances cappy is enough, in some only warden is enough. Now answer me this: You know that WL is suport class that has 1 aoe heal+ 1 with with bigger cd and one smaller one target heal?
    Exactly.. When we had 10 freep group at the past and u were healing on your mini and I wanted to charge inside red Luga on 20 creeps on track u were doing like crazy on group channel.. ''No, it's suicide!'' etc.. This sound a little bit different


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  14. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Exactly.. When we had 10 freep group at the past and u were healing on your mini and I wanted to charge inside red Luga on 20 creeps on track u were doing like crazy on group channel.. ''No, it's suicide!'' etc.. This sound a little bit different
    And again not answering a question, but pulling some irrelevant thing that i dont even remember. Communicating with you is like communicating with wall.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  15. #1240
    Tynx for the 1vs1's Gorgo and Lutz
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    202
    Lutz you probably knew what kind of reaction you would get before you typed the first word. Its part of the reason I hardly ever post these days.
    "Have i got time to go make a cup of tea?"
    Phakdush Baka, aka Malaise and Rarulleth
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    To Krom: With surprise I ve heard that u were saying on creeps OOC that I was responsible for the broke of Withy greek players and now u are refering about this on foroums again..

    I didn't want any leaderships ever + I was always the connection chain between u and Verminnard and was trying to find ways to keep Greeks united. Your personal reasons made u leave your kinship with 6-7 players so u were the one that broke Myrmidones on 2 parts

    As long as Myrmidones were active I wouldn't think of going to any other kin. DoH has very long history on Withy and many good players have passed from this kinship. Now we are focoused on pvp and every devoted freep can join us if he/she wants.

    Stop saying about Eldar all the time.. Have been there only for 2,5 months because Myrmidones decided to transfer there, managed to have high crowded server's pvp view and came back where I have spent more time than most of u.. on Withy moors


    To Dream: Yesterday I only remember that 8 freeps took TA/relic without any defence (me on burg, Leisho was leading our kin group). It's not so difficult to kill 8 freeps with tyrant and chieftains on us (only grasshealer was healing) so what are u saying about many heals + bd hugging to me? Maybe later freeps didn't have any group or numbers near gramms shooters and were forced to go back.. If u had a raid u should try to take the keep and have some fights inside Luga..

    CREEPS HAVE GROUPS/RAIDS ALL THE TIME DURING WHOLE DAY (raid zergs/pve groups/warg packs/gang soloers packs/OOC alert teleport groups/EC gang groups). Actually some are going afk and leeching from these groups (One of the ways that they farm their ranks fast) so what's the problem to have 6-8 kin group inside hostile keeps?

    Stay away from them or form a group to wipe them while they are trying to take the keeps (have happened many times).

    Why u don't say anything about Bestone's kin groups? Because u farm them?

    Dream u were long time inactive and u have missed many things of the server's pvp..

    EDIT: We can try creep soloers at GV shooters and wait a freep raid (less than 12) to go out.. Are u going to stay there or run to bd? History has shown 2d option even if 90% of them as u say are unskilled..


    haras,you are so lol with surpise ha? i dont say something for leadership,you cant lead a kin anyway,if you think you can you can give a try,if you not dont speak about leaderships to me,7 years on lotro im a kin leader,if i have do many thinks or not has do about me and my kin m8s 100%.

    but lets see ,i remember on forums post who say,we leave and we transfer all together like a family,the last from myrmidones to eldar to the greater greek kinship lome.btw mouzomir is very close friend with me many years you see the ppl who wear the pants with glory in games or out the games has the same world reasons .(respect).for this ppl who work with me always in game or on real life never has something bad to say about me. you speak on forums about that transfers,so you are the only responsible.
    but ok,you do the transfer,you go all the friends (haha) together therte,why you leave them again and come back?(:P)

    and btw why any greek from eldar who you was here together hasnt something good to say about your choise?
    why any greek in our server isnt anymore with you in doh except imil,zegro isnt a part from myrmidones with me in the same kin so cant tell something about him.

    haras, you are the only responsible about the fail of myrmidones all the greek know that, and m8,isnt any greek on that server who has to say something bad about me personal,because never i do something bad to someone.

    keep going , and btw dont say for doh to me,i know more from your leader to about doh with caladria leader from eldar,who is another 1 greek and a player who was the first person who kicked from Legends of middle earth with me leader


    you need many thinks to learn if want to answer to me.

    cya runner.
    Krom Of Laurelin.

  18. #1243
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Thnx for the info Lutz.

    Its gona make a difference in the way I see big fights in moors, but you have to admit that with augi, Ash, Kratai in
    your group and loads of low ranks, even a 12 man with 2 mini's or RK's healing and 2 cappy's with LM on antistun
    we get destroyed in a few minutes even with 2 vs 2 OP's I think those guys make a huge difference in fights.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  19. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Lutz don't even read your post after 2d line.. too long and tiring..
    So Haras you give more attention to Zrinko (and another "clowns") post's, you prefer read everything that he(they) say, but when people is telling true facts, you just prefer ignore (too long i'll not even bother), Shame Haras.
    Respect in your post Lutz, you said everything.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  20. #1245
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    So Haras you give more attention to Zrinko (and another "clowns") post's, you prefer read everything that he(they) say, but when people is telling true facts, you just prefer ignore (too long i'll not even bother), Shame Haras.
    Respect in your post Lutz, you said everything.

  21. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    So Haras you give more attention to Zrinko (and another "clowns") post's, you prefer read everything that he(they) say, but when people is telling true facts, you just prefer ignore (too long i'll not even bother), Shame Haras.
    Respect in your post Lutz, you said everything.

    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  22. #1247
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Lutz you probably knew what kind of reaction you would get before you typed the first word. Its part of the reason I hardly ever post these days.
    Phak i got the same feeling about posting and that transpires into the game. When you make an argumented post about the differences and show the superiority of one faction, they normally can't be bothered to admit or even check at various in-game friends that those things are in fact true. I play all the classes accept guard and hunter and once I started reading tooltips on various freeps skills that are a pain in the behind in the moors it's just astounding we even manage to kill a thing.

    Lutz is right on all the asspects of skills but just missed that WL has 2 big CD group heals that are barred at r9. (at this point i'd liek to state out that i'm looking forward to my r11 80 DoT per 3 secs skill which is potable. Beat that warden bleeds! xD)
    Healing compared WL makes as much healing as a yellow traited cappy with healing legacies on LI and a crit build. Defiler does something in between a blue traited cappy (i do 4k+ RC on a ###### build imagine what a fully pledged one can do in the moors) and semi dps traited rune-keeper.

    Would be fun to see if Turbine breaks the classes in their upcoming class revamp how many freeps will stick around and try to fight a bit gimped since they couldn't bare the first 2 months of RoR to get their shinnies released and had to QQ for emergency fix before that.

    Cheers, Aghi
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  23. #1248
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    Phak i got the same feeling about posting and that transpires into the game. When you make an argumented post about the differences and show the superiority of one faction, they normally can't be bothered to admit or even check at various in-game friends that those things are in fact true. I play all the classes accept guard and hunter and once I started reading tooltips on various freeps skills that are a pain in the behind in the moors it's just astounding we even manage to kill a thing.

    Lutz is right on all the asspects of skills but just missed that WL has 2 big CD group heals that are barred at r9. (at this point i'd liek to state out that i'm looking forward to my r11 80 DoT per 3 secs skill which is potable. Beat that warden bleeds! xD)
    Healing compared WL makes as much healing as a yellow traited cappy with healing legacies on LI and a crit build. Defiler does something in between a blue traited cappy (i do 4k+ RC on a ###### build imagine what a fully pledged one can do in the moors) and semi dps traited rune-keeper.

    Would be fun to see if Turbine breaks the classes in their upcoming class revamp how many freeps will stick around and try to fight a bit gimped since they couldn't bare the first 2 months of RoR to get their shinnies released and had to QQ for emergency fix before that.

    Cheers, Aghi

    Well I am sure most of remember the posts on the main forums that were a river of tears not long after RoR, or even the night where 6 of us continually beat 11+ freeps and was accused of faming them.


    Says it all really.
    "Have i got time to go make a cup of tea?"
    Phakdush Baka, aka Malaise and Rarulleth
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  24. #1249
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Cheers for the spars freeps.

    We must do them more often without bereluk ganking and leeching :/

  25. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromachine View Post

    haras, you are the only responsible about the fail of myrmidones all the greek know that, and m8,isnt any greek on that server who has to say something bad about me personal,because never i do something bad to someone.
    looooooooooool omg Krom.. I had so much time to laugh in this way!! Anyway I respect your lotro years and I m not going to say anything about your actions on foroums because it doesn't really worth..

    To those who say about my answer to Lutz.. On fights creeps have always at least 6+ (otherwise u are hugging shooters) + many of the fights are inside hostile keeps.. It's not 12v12 at the open so why u make comparisons as equal fights? 1st target creep who dies map back on battles before we kill the 3d target

    and as I have said when Lutz was about to heal on his mini on 10-freep group he was telling on group channel that it was crazy to charge inside red Luga with 20 creeps on track. (it was 1-1,5 month ago when u switched to mini u should remember it)


    Kami shame is to cry while u are farming your ranks, going afk and leech on raids, gang freeps who are not fighting on ec next to other creeps who are not fighting, disband and ''go for dinner'' on 1st wipe waiting for freeps to log out, interfear on spar to take the kill, go to zerg freeps who are trying to regroup after some left while roots and dunc communicate for arranged fights..

    All these are shame specially for u who want to be called as creep raid leader..
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 15 2013 at 08:07 PM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

 

 
Page 50 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload