We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 49 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 4216
  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    4. It was our choice to give u points inside red TA + next to red TR's gy on (12v24) because it was pvp friday so as creeps don't log out after your wipes..


    Flatu Z don't have any problem with OOC alerts, I was talking about OOC/globalff bs where Aff is used to spam it on these.. (Really where did u get that conclusion?) Read more careful before u answer pls..
    What?!?!?? I had the lead only at the fights near TR or inside a BLUE TR. I suicide charged 3/4 times to prevent your classic heal stacking and your calls at global for more numbers because we were dominating that day at least on those hours.

    Everything that I type according to haras is spam troll bla bla i mean rly can you reply me for ONCE with a proper fact?

  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Elridan View Post
    Try to transform Muzgoroth to Lord Voldemort (champ ruined it, sorry) - feat. Morthrangh TheButcher




    It's not far from the original
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  3. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    What?!?!?? I had the lead only at the fights near TR or inside a BLUE TR. I suicide charged 3/4 times to prevent your classic heal stacking and your calls at global for more numbers because we were dominating that day at least on those hours.

    Everything that I type according to haras is spam troll bla bla i mean rly can you reply me for ONCE with a proper fact?
    TR fliped like crazy on those fights we wiped when u were coming back fast from red TR gy..

    I shout on global? lol reminds me RoI times when freeps were usually 6-8.

    Freeps have their own channel after we came back and there's no shout on glob..

    As I have said on every proper 6 freep group there should be 1 healer + 1 cappy the rest are (and should be) on dps otherwise we won't kill anything.. u can ask your kinnes who join on fraids for group set up



    P.S. I don't see any dark lord voldemort on screenie.. just two crazy uruk boys having fun each other..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    TR fliped like crazy on those fights we wiped when u were coming back fast from red TR gy..

    I shout on global? lol reminds me RoI times when freeps were usually 6-8.

    Freeps have their own channel after we came back and there's no shout on glob..

    As I have said on every proper 6 freep group there should be 1 healer + 1 cappy the rest are (and should be) on dps otherwise we won't kill anything.. u can ask your kinnes who join on fraids for group set up



    P.S. I don't see any dark lord voldemort on screenie.. just two crazy uruk boys having fun each other..
    After sooooo many time you still havent realised that freeps are superior to creeps atm YET SOMEHOW you need proper groups with cappies and healers to fight what? Some redranked creeps that you farm daily with your groups.

    Poor poor perfomance as always by your side little harasser.

  5. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    After sooooo many time you still havent realised that freeps are superior to creeps atm YET SOMEHOW you need proper groups with cappies and healers to fight what? Some redranked creeps that you farm daily with your groups.

    Poor poor perfomance as always by your side little harasser.

    U forget that fraid usually have less than 12 and very few times around 18 (3d group is totaly weak) when creeps have 24+

    Stop the whole story about withy has only red rank creeps on fights.. This is negative advertisment of the server so as to support your pathetic qq..

    I can name u at least 15+ R9+ that log on fights only last 2 days..

    wargs: Boshal Kami Rashag insidious (even pawjaw log yesterday)

    spiders: Flatu Odoreth and your hero Gorgothil

    BAs: Morth Torrin Lutz

    Reaveres: Ash Berenak Akrogash

    Warleaders: Aghi Kratai + Dunc's decent blue rank wl

    ++ more who logs from time to time..


    Last 2 nights we had some challenged large fights away from shooters and hope more will join to have even better fights

    We should thank Roots and Dunc who communicate so as 2 sides are in contact during RvR action

    2v2 3v1 or 4v0 outposts is something that can be decided during fights so as to make them more balanced


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Yup quite nice fights yday
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  7. #1207
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    @ Morthrangh : I am a lot more scared of you then Voldemort m8
    @Odereth : Nice pic

    I hope we can manage more Balannce in fights and stop the continues farming thats happening through the entire day and make this a PvP place not a rank farm to get to 10+ from most of the FREEPS pls as this is making realy bad situations happen that nobody wants from both sides. Been here long enough to counter any of you that think farming anyone is a nice way of playing because it is NOT.
    Last edited by Ukanlos; Aug 12 2013 at 12:21 PM.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    U forget that fraid usually have less than 12 and very few times around 18 (3d group is totaly weak) when creeps have 24+

    Stop the whole story about withy has only red rank creeps on fights.. This is negative advertisment of the server so as to support your pathetic qq..

    I can name u at least 15+ R9+ that log on fights only last 2 days..

    wargs: Boshal Kami Rashag insidious (even pawjaw log yesterday)

    spiders: Flatu Odoreth and your hero Gorgothil

    BAs: Morth Torrin Lutz

    Reaveres: Ash Berenak Akrogash

    Warleaders: Aghi Kratai + Dunc's decent blue rank wl

    ++ more who logs from time to time..


    Last 2 nights we had some challenged large fights away from shooters and hope more will join to have even better fights

    We should thank Roots and Dunc who communicate so as 2 sides are in contact during RvR action

    2v2 3v1 or 4v0 outposts is something that can be decided during fights so as to make them more balanced
    Do you realise aghi kratai bere morth lutz torrin flatu boshal werent in my raid ? They were not even online. Aghi joined in the last fight that i disbanded after we wiped you.

    Btw in my raid i had 18 creeps 9/10 of them r4-r6.

  9. #1209
    Thx to the creepraid for the rain of renown when they jumped down to lava at middle boss xD..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

  10. #1210
    and thanks for making the fraid lolled!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  11. #1211
    Really? no waaaaaaay...
    You guys got renown? xD i shouted in voice "JUMP"
    How it's possible you get renown?

    xDDDDDDDDDD

    At least no kills for you .|.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

    GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

  12. #1212
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Hey WW!!


    I have always been tought that if u dont feel well in a place u should leave it and thats exacly how i feel doing PVP in this server. I feel most of the ppl dont desire the same things i do for this server and becouse the majority doesnt even have a "Cognitive" aprouch on the subject i assume things will not change and will prob get worst.
    But before i go let me share something with some ppl.

    The EVERYTHING COUNTS TO GET POINTS POLICY or POINTS=FUN (freeps grouping for no reason at all or worst to farm GY, Grams or maybe creeps logging out as soon as their zergs are failing and come back to zerg again as soon as freeps disband)
    That, have been making a High Rank BOOM since Update 11 and its just a reflection of a bad Turbine policy and a poor will of PLayers to stop the easymode and think a bit ahead of ther own actions.

    U ppl are part of a Community and should start to realize that ur actions have a reflection on it and since this is a small server ( yes Haras its a small server its not a RAID vs RAID 24/7 server ) in therms of PVP its very very easy to basicly level this server action to none or close to it.
    M8´s no Kin or Tribe should ever think of OWNING Ettenmoors, they should never Decide how this server works or what kinda action its gonna be based on. There are some ppl on this server who believes it can dictate the kinda action or reaction THEY want ( not the community) !! What is going on atm its SAD, and the reason for it?? EVERYTHING COUNTS TO GET POINTS POLICY

    I am one of the players who believes raids teaches nothing or at least very little ( who wants to hear a guy scream all day about RAT? :P ). The way to improve and push urself to do somethings that maybe u tought it was not possible its small action and SOLO. Ofc
    that will prob requires patience and acepting u gonna die alot and i guess that its rare this days

    Now i believe most of the people will not even bother to understand the content of this Post couse its Subjective in some ways and can be hard to understand at start but, some ppl im sure will agree with it and for those ppl i Hope u have more patience than me and keep on fighting to have a better server than u have atm .

    Thx to some 5 or 6 freeps and prob the same number of creeps who didnt gave up when most transfered, who did try to start a new thing, a better thing, and thx to Naius Events that made this server start to run again, before some being 85 or Transfered back. Thx alot to them couse it realy was a nice try.

    I wish u ppl have fun in this game or try to.
    U always have the choice to start doing something diferent and who knows maybe make WW a place were ppl can actualy have a real sence of a Community
    CHeers ppl

    Nill

    Nillindhel R9 Champ Dirfi R9 RK Frepro R8 Burg Pumo R5 Minstrel
    Blazog R6 WL Dhurzuk R6 Rvr Ukrothor R7 Stalker Careldol R6 Weaver
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Totally agree with your post Nil.
    Hope you change your mind and return back, not many freeps soloers left
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  14. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Hey WW!!


    I have always been tought that if u dont feel well in a place u should leave it and thats exacly how i feel doing PVP in this server. I feel most of the ppl dont desire the same things i do for this server and becouse the majority doesnt even have a "Cognitive" aprouch on the subject i assume things will not change and will prob get worst.
    But before i go let me share something with some ppl.

    The EVERYTHING COUNTS TO GET POINTS POLICY or POINTS=FUN (freeps grouping for no reason at all or worst to farm GY, Grams or maybe creeps logging out as soon as their zergs are failing and come back to zerg again as soon as freeps disband)
    That, have been making a High Rank BOOM since Update 11 and its just a reflection of a bad Turbine policy and a poor will of PLayers to stop the easymode and think a bit ahead of ther own actions.

    U ppl are part of a Community and should start to realize that ur actions have a reflection on it and since this is a small server ( yes Haras its a small server its not a RAID vs RAID 24/7 server ) in therms of PVP its very very easy to basicly level this server action to none or close to it.
    M8´s no Kin or Tribe should ever think of OWNING Ettenmoors, they should never Decide how this server works or what kinda action its gonna be based on. There are some ppl on this server who believes it can dictate the kinda action or reaction THEY want ( not the community) !! What is going on atm its SAD, and the reason for it?? EVERYTHING COUNTS TO GET POINTS POLICY

    I am one of the players who believes raids teaches nothing or at least very little ( who wants to hear a guy scream all day about RAT? :P ). The way to improve and push urself to do somethings that maybe u tought it was not possible its small action and SOLO. Ofc
    that will prob requires patience and acepting u gonna die alot and i guess that its rare this days

    Now i believe most of the people will not even bother to understand the content of this Post couse its Subjective in some ways and can be hard to understand at start but, some ppl im sure will agree with it and for those ppl i Hope u have more patience than me and keep on fighting to have a better server than u have atm .

    Thx to some 5 or 6 freeps and prob the same number of creeps who didnt gave up when most transfered, who did try to start a new thing, a better thing, and thx to Naius Events that made this server start to run again, before some being 85 or Transfered back. Thx alot to them couse it realy was a nice try.

    I wish u ppl have fun in this game or try to.
    U always have the choice to start doing something diferent and who knows maybe make WW a place were ppl can actualy have a real sence of a Community
    CHeers ppl

    Nill

    Nillindhel R9 Champ Dirfi R9 RK Frepro R8 Burg Pumo R5 Minstrel
    Blazog R6 WL Dhurzuk R6 Rvr Ukrothor R7 Stalker Careldol R6 Weaver
    +1

    Half the time in raids I think the failure to break through freep heals is not lack of the dps but poor playstyle and lack of organised CC, particularly in the Sunday fights which Haras is speaking about, when most of Withy's high rank creepside was in raid. Solution to this is people learning their class and a raid leader who has good understanding of creep/freep class abilities - this is something I am working on atm.

    Raid leaders need to be careful about their composition, if we want to hit the sweet spot and have nice long, fun challenging fights - like on Saturday at TR HS, people might have to be turned away from craid/fraid and told they have to solo - haras ranked small fraid vs ranked smallish craid and bestone group of low ranks vs creep low rank group would be nice action if they fought seperately and if low ranked creep group had good leader they could learn a lot and not get zerged.

    Control is key, if you don't control action people will zerg to get their infamy/renown and then weaker side will disband = no fun. Soloing is nice but unless the player is the type to search forums etc for guides and learn their class properly, soloing won't help learning process much. People often need to be spoon fed info, and in group it is easy to communicate and concentrate dps, not to mention that some classes not designed for soloing - lowbies (creep side anyway) lack the confidence to solo and always want to group, get them in small group, manage them well and teach them basics = potential future solo player. What we need is people like Dunc/Roots communicating, be good infact if we could have more freep - creep communication for when dunc/roots not both online = establish a community -> better action for all.

    EVERYTHING COUNTS TO GET POINTS POLICY or POINTS=FUN -> needs to stop. Zerging solo red ranks is going to drive them out of moors. raid zerging soloers same.

    Raid v Raid (at least large raids) are massive lagfests for most people too and I think most would prefer smaller raid/group action where skill would actually play a part in deciding who wins and not who stacks most heals.

    Also more spars please

    PS. This guy hits the nail on the head -> https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...99#post6874599
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Aug 13 2013 at 07:27 AM.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

  15. #1215
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Thx to the creepraid for the rain of renown when they jumped down to lava at middle boss xD..


    yes indeed is fun,we got the same points last time who the freeps do the same. we know that feeling is so cool we lol too before 20 days i think.
    Krom Of MELLOWS

  16. #1216
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Hiya Guy

    I know i posted before about freeps to stop with the farming as making creeps behavior in moors more positive, but 1 area i never ever seen as a harvesting area is LUG GY. This area when killing creeps for renown should not be seen as other places in moors. GY gives you a advantage and not a disadvantage. I myself used this place for luring freeps on my warg. Tell me what you guys feel about this part in moors please.

    Sorry for yesterday for me leaving the fraid suddenly, was my own fault. Hope you guys can forgive me for that.
    If you can you know i am ready on any of my 5 alts but would like to play more on my champion, been my main since update 2 days.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  17. #1217
    Not gonna comment on the same things again that we discuss everyday in game..Just creeps need to learn better freep's skills etc and situation will improve as for the balance thing..I played creep a bit lately and i saw creeps have decent players and kami is getting better and better at leading..And he QQs a lot less <3 ..About spars i think maybe we can arrange a "spar area" since i think lots want it and its not bad to have one where there isnt any big scale action so we have something to do??.As for where i would suggest glc instead of gta since everything that is close to ec on ww has action nearby xDD ..What you guys/girls think?

    Krom if i remember what for the time you talk to..That time most of the fraid were dead cause we fked up at middle boss and when craid came we were 4 ppl alive i think who jumped..So ye not the same anyway..
    Last edited by Aelarare; Aug 13 2013 at 02:29 PM.
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

  18. #1218
    nice idea Akro and nice idea Imi!
    official spar point as glc is good, more spars are good...i can agree with that
    im up for more spar action, and i hope im not the only!
    i have an idea too...we can open a freep and creep TS channel to communicate...there's an option to make rooms for 2
    guys only, so it would be good if we (the freeps) and you(the creeps) will choose one guy every time that will communicate with the second side...then roots and dunc won't be a requirement for action
    good luck with making the spar point, and remember, have fun!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  19. #1219
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    nice idea Akro and nice idea Imi!
    official spar point as glc is good, more spars are good...i can agree with that
    im up for more spar action, and i hope im not the only!
    i have an idea too...we can open a freep and creep TS channel to communicate...there's an option to make rooms for 2
    guys only, so it would be good if we (the freeps) and you(the creeps) will choose one guy every time that will communicate with the second side...then roots and dunc won't be a requirement for action
    good luck with making the spar point, and remember, have fun!
    Spar area? Sounds fun despite the fact in every 1on1 i get most freeps blow cds :c

    I am up for it though my idea is LC HS.

    A teamspeak is more than enough to communicate

    Sad part is that we might have gankers. Bere and co.

    P.S. Rolsperx the hobbit silence in our 1on1 was lame and they stole my kb :c

  20. #1220
    Thanks to all freeps for nice fights
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  21. #1221
    yeah i agree Aff, would like to try again with no more silence and gankers after spars...
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  22. #1222
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    yeah i agree Aff, would like to try again with no more silence and gankers after spars...
    Nobody interupted tbh then some creeps showed up ;c

  23. #1223
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    greece/Preveza
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Not gonna comment on the same things again that we discuss everyday in game..Just creeps need to learn better freep's skills etc and situation will improve as for the balance thing..I played creep a bit lately and i saw creeps have decent players and kami is getting better and better at leading..And he QQs a lot less <3 ..About spars i think maybe we can arrange a "spar area" since i think lots want it and its not bad to have one where there isnt any big scale action so we have something to do??.As for where i would suggest glc instead of gta since everything that is close to ec on ww has action nearby xDD ..What you guys/girls think?

    Krom if i remember what for the time you talk to..That time most of the fraid were dead cause we fked up at middle boss and when craid came we were 4 ppl alive i think who jumped..So ye not the same anyway..
    isnt the same of course for your opinion,but for me was so funny too,we got too points from the alive freeps anyway because we do some aoe before the fraid jump,and btw we see that for 1 time.
    Krom Of MELLOWS

  24. #1224
    Good action yesterday thanks. Still i cant stand freeps playing way. You take whole ettens blue including TR,LUG,TA,ID maybe we are lucky and LC is flipped but still only thing you do, you go to grams and wait. I dont want to assume that all freeps are the same, but under the circumstances of a blue map, you prolly go to grams. Now please proud freeps of WW : Yesterday we charged with 1high rank WL and 1 high rank DEF + all creeps r6+ 1r10 some r9´s to you, where at ? GRAMS ofc, and what did proud freeps of WW do ? Hmmm? They run LUG back doors even with our small numbers, because its the not the matter of our rank, the numbers, the classes its just you cant stand to loose. Ofc freeps cry if we have some more numbers. In addition whoever was leading the raid shouldnt lie. Seriesly. The only purpouse of your FRAID, including 2 minis 1 cappy 1 RK 1 RL etc etc was to farm, since you were upset we did own you in the mid day.

    In the end i just can say, transfer to bigger server please or learn to play. Creeps can do Tea party in Grams. You cant.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  25. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Good action yesterday thanks. Still i cant stand freeps playing way. You take whole ettens blue including TR,LUG,TA,ID maybe we are lucky and LC is flipped but still only thing you do, you go to grams and wait. I dont want to assume that all freeps are the same, but under the circumstances of a blue map, you prolly go to grams. Now please proud freeps of WW : Yesterday we charged with 1high rank WL and 1 high rank DEF + all creeps r6+ 1r10 some r9´s to you, where at ? GRAMS ofc, and what did proud freeps of WW do ? Hmmm? They run LUG back doors even with our small numbers, because its the not the matter of our rank, the numbers, the classes its just you cant stand to loose. Ofc freeps cry if we have some more numbers. In addition whoever was leading the raid shouldnt lie. Seriesly. The only purpouse of your FRAID, including 2 minis 1 cappy 1 RK 1 RL etc etc was to farm, since you were upset we did own you in the mid day.

    In the end i just can say, transfer to bigger server please or learn to play. Creeps can do Tea party in Grams. You cant.
    You say to us that creeps are overpowered on Grams and freeps should fear to come there? If u actually believe this we can be there every night by the time we are searching for more challenge on fights..

    Dream m8 I wasn't on the fights u are talking to yesterday although I have to noticed that it's completely funny to see posts which are crying and arrogant at the same time..


    You have these 3 options:

    1. Kill the others and be arrogant (troll way)
    2. Be killed from the others and start crying (qq way)
    3. Just play your game and don't qq or moke the others because unfair fights are going to take place from both sides all the time (normal way)

    Personally I choose and I believe that the 3d option is the healthiest so as to have better action.

    P.S. The only reason that freeps are crying is when creeps are disappeared because most of the fights are 12v20+ anyway


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

 

 
Page 49 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload