We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 48 of 169 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4216
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Another one

P.S. Where did you get that skin Gerb ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    P.S. Where did you get that skin Gerb ?

I made it

Ill send you a download link in game

Some from the old days when GOD was walking trough moors

God facing best pvper of our server

Cruel times when Creeps completely dominated moors

And good old times of fighting around TA and other keeps cuz freeps huged 1000% more then they hug now. (Notice: Mini running inside from 1 warg XD)

I know, my graphics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I remember my gear on 1st days of RoR because it was hard to get proper jewells through weekly skirmish raids..

98% of my posts are answers to others bs who for a strange reason want all the time to post things about me..

Funny that u ask me to transfer on other server for spars although u have so many chars on withy + u have denied spar requests on the past or 1 time that u asked me to spar your burg inside luga u lost in front of the fraid..

EDIT: Any good player doesn't need any screens or videos to convince about his/her abilities..

Man, i thought we talk about you sparing rank4 spider and lost, and u talk here about burgs, champs and what so ever? Sure, ill own your champ on my warden while half afk. But i was saying that u can't beat any creep and my creeps wait u on snowie. But im sure u have more then resonable excuse to never leave withy, we know what happend on Eldar, and why u got back to us. Snowie is just not for people like u, it require skills.

Cheers for that spar Redwolfke, proper Guard is a tough opponent. Wasn't gonna give up a kill for that LM though, so that's why Boshal (and later others) came in. Glad you escaped though, was only pursueing the kill on the LM.

An image from the past, from left to right:

Sisert, Grabash (Not sure though) Me, Mirtazg, Lutzrul.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Man, i thought we talk about you sparing rank4 spider and lost, and u talk here about burgs, champs and what so ever? Sure, ill own your champ on my warden while half afk. But i was saying that u can't beat any creep and my creeps wait u on snowie. But im sure u have more then resonable excuse to never leave withy, we know what happend on Eldar, and why u got back to us. Snowie is just not for people like u, it require skills.
    After 2 lines of ''pvp characters'' u come out to spar only with warden? lol Anyway even on warden if i go glory traited u won't manage to kill me while if we both are on dps u won't have any luck..

U were refered about me transfering to snowy so as to spar your chars not me..

U have to know that my kills/deaths ratio was increased on Eldar and I have kbs from all R13+ creeps when creeps were much more stronger.

I came back because my friends Kubbi Kallya Imi came back and after the discussions we had we wanted with the rest active withy freeps to give a 2d chance on server's pvp after your clubbing reality..
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 09 2013 at 01:07 PM.

we wanted with the rest active withy freeps to give a 2d chance on server's pvp after your clubbing reality..
    Sorry but where is the logic in your sayings the last 2 pages?

A guy who lost to a rank4 spider says he is coming back to give freeps a 2nd chance.

I mean seriously...wheres the logic?

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Sorry but where is the logic in your sayings the last 2 pages?

A guy who lost to a rank4 spider says he is coming back to give freeps a 2nd chance.

I mean seriously...wheres the logic?
    Aff all knows that u are number 2 on trolling on Withy after Zrinko (maybe no1 by the time he hadn't post any real life picture like u did on him)

For sure u have been number 1 on qqing after some people quit the game.. (oh no Aff is crying/raging again on OOC/globalff is what all are saying laughting at u..)

Noob players troll those who they are jealous of + even more noob players qq all the time because they can't do anything else on game except from wipe or hide..

U have nothing else to offer on this server (except from qq, trolling, raging and some low skill mid creep chars) so really none pays any serious attentiion on what u say..
    Last edited by jivius; Aug 10 2013 at 07:56 AM.

Aff all knows that u are number 2 on trolling on Withy after Zrinko (maybe no1 by the time he hadn't post any real life picture like u did on him)

For sure u have been number 1 on qqing after some people quit the game.. (oh no Aff is crying/raging again on OOC/globalff is what all are saying laughting at u..)

Noob players troll those who they are jealous of + even more noob players qq all the time because they can't do anything else on game except from wipe or hide..

U have nothing else to offer on this server (except from qq, trolling, raging and some low skill mid creep chars) so really none pays any serious attentiion on what u say..
    Trolling? Everything that is against you its supposed to be trolling? Feel free to share any real life picture of mine ^^.

QQing? You have been killing withy since the time you transferred back unbeatable healing fraids vs the average ranks of 5 and 6 or soloing with 7/8 behind you xD or my personal favourite Haras and the 5 ministrels.

Noob player? Low skil mid creep chars? Said who? Haras? Who lost to a rank4 spider and switches to glory everytime he loses a 1on1? At least i am competitive even in those ranks vs most of the freeps out there unlike you.

Also almost every creep on the server dislikes you for your hypocrisy at the forums and your need to raid up vs red/blue ranked solo creeps.

The guy who plays only his champion and played warg in roi because it was op? I bet my account that you cant win anything without your bubbles and your class opness.

I offered you a nice pvmp friday who i wiped you with ranks such 4/5/6 and then your ego got hurt and you came with half of your raid in healing mode.
    Last edited by affected7; Aug 10 2013 at 10:03 AM.

haha Haras u little zergling come on give me one good reason why creeps shouldnt ooc u every time they see u?

I dont understand why one can be upset by PvMP Creep players saying his location and name on their OOC channel, it's made for creeps to comunicate, same as freeps got their OOC.
    And after 12 ranks of PvMP, Haras you should know, once you enter moors there is big chance that stealthed warg, burrowed spider or random R0 roaming around will notice you and share your name-location on OOC of enemy side. So you should be more careful, try stealhed class or just run away if u feel threatened (i bet you pick option 3)

No need to QQ on forums on such low matter as is OOC'ing someone. It's normal thing and it's actual purpose of OOC.
    Maybe you prefer OOC talk about home made musaka or how hot weather is outside, but dedicated creeps will probably OOC about how to make your character tea-bagged.

Trolling? Everything that is against you its supposed to be trolling? Feel free to share any real life picture of mine ^^.

QQing? You have been killing withy since the time you transferred back unbeatable healing fraids vs the average ranks of 5 and 6 or soloing with 7/8 behind you xD or my personal favourite Haras and the 5 ministrels.

Noob player? Low skil mid creep chars? Said who? Haras? Who lost to a rank4 spider and switches to glory everytime he loses a 1on1? At least i am competitive even in those ranks vs most of the freeps out there unlike you.

Also almost every creep on the server dislikes you for your hypocrisy at the forums and your need to raid up vs red/blue ranked solo creeps.

The guy who plays only his champion and played warg in roi because it was op? I bet my account that you cant win anything without your bubbles and your class opness.

I offered you a nice pvmp friday who i wiped you with ranks such 4/5/6 and then your ego got hurt and you came with half of your raid in healing mode.

1. Since we came back we have fights everyday and many players came back too from both sides

2. U can't play continuous blood rage when u are glory traited u need 5 dps traits for this.. For the rest no need to answer

3. i didn't play warg serious at RoI just log 3-4 times for fun and got rank 6 mostly from maps deeds

4. It was our choice to give u points inside red TA + next to red TR's gy on (12v24) because it was pvp friday so as creeps don't log out after your wipes..

Flatu Z don't have any problem with OOC alerts, I was talking about OOC/globalff bs where Aff is used to spam it on these.. (Really where did u get that conclusion?) Read more careful before u answer pls..

Flatu Z don't have any problem with OOC alerts, I was talking about OOC/globalff bs where Aff is used to spam it on these.. (Really where did u get that conclusion?) Read more careful before u answer pls..

i was reffering to what happened earlier me vs u 1on1 u very fast realize u do not stand a chance on your own so u hips call for a hunter + cappy to save the day so give me one good reason why creeps shouldnt ooc u when ever they see u after all aparantly u do the same and why hunter + cappy why not give the solo guy atleast a chance to fight back why always heal heal heal why does freeps tend to these days always have a cappy up in their asses?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatusanu View Post

i was reffering to what happened earlier me vs u 1on1 u very fast realize u do not stand a chance on your own so u hips call for a hunter + cappy to save the day so give me one good reason why creeps shouldnt ooc u when ever they see u after all aparantly u do the same and why hunter + cappy why not give the solo guy atleast a chance to fight back why always heal heal heal why does freeps tend to these days always have a cappy up in their asses?
    Low quality qq post from a high rank flatu..

I respect that many times u play solo (spider clas provide this) although u were camping luga bd while creeps zerg was there.. We had a 6 group v much more creeps and u were tried to gang me while I was going back to fights out of stealth from zerg.. Did u expect my group to sit and watch u with a zerg around? It's part of the game if bigger fights are around not to respect 1v1. Anyway my burg needs a lot of work yet on gear/virtues so don't expect many things from him yet.. I ve died from OOC/group alerts on champ many times from hipsing wargs too..

i was comming from dg where i just turned in quests and bumbed into u anyway this is how creeps should fight 1 freep

http://youtu.be/mK2jbxhQ3KY

4 things to notice

1) notice how many creeps u should use to kill 1 freep

2) notice how long it takes the creeps to kill the 1 freep

3) notice the freep dont drop in power at any given moment

4) notice how the freep starts crying in the end when he is almost dead (dont feel bad about it)

LOL can't stop laughing...xD
    thank you Flatusanu you made my day!

Large-open-last long fights late in the night, remind me old good times..

Cheers on both sides

1. Since we came back we have fights everyday and many players came back too from both sides
    Your comeback didn't make any good for this server as Affected described. There were already daily action and actually many of these who came back were already here before you came back. And how many have left after that when they grew bored from this great action of healing groups and raids...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringleb View Post
    Your comeback didn't make any good for this server as Affected described. There were already daily action and actually many of these who came back were already here before you came back. And how many have left after that when they grew bored from this great action of healing groups and raids...

Kratai your pure pve raids ec/keeps camps is not the pvp state that most of as really want..

When we had same disccussion the days we came back as I remembered u used to say that withy doesn't have many hardcore pvp players who log many hours everyday so there's no need to have daily action..

The fact that many freeps/creeps ranked up really fast on our daily large fights prooved how wrong was your opinion..

Most of inactive ''hardcore'' RoI players came back on DAILY withy pvp action much more new players join both sides (even highs from other servers) and if there weren't the issues of sideswitching or clubbing on some creep raid leaders who were mentioned on foroums, things would be much better.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/iceman.gif
    Yeah,if Kratai is making pure pve raids then you are comming to Moors to roleplay rock concerts with your minstrels?

P.S. Try the link above for the response on the rest of your post.

Haras, you speaking about someone making pve raids is just funny. Yep, I lead raids who went ec and pve. It is for new creeps quite important trying to do quests in order get maps. Yep, I also invaded ec multiple times when I didnt want watch creeps getting farmed or tried get some fights.

Only comment about action which I have give on forums was about having pvp friday every week. I disagreed with that with arguments.

About clubbing all I can say is that there have been way more freep clubbers than creep clubbers so I dont know how that is such a big thing to bring up this one creep raid leader who clubbed. And this current daily action is 90% farming if not more and even most fights are just boring backdoor skirmishing. Ironically you also speak lot of these high rank creeps which doesnt basicly exists, meaning they dont play reason or another.

From side note: clubbing has nothing to do with action. No matter what action is, there will be clubbers. It is just an illusion in bigger servers that there are not clubbing because it is easier to hide

Nice to see that ppl have time to QQ/talk BS on forums about each other even about months earlier..that means we can expect them to play more at this crucial period for the server with transfers out after months...

Or not?

Try to transform Muzgoroth to Lord Voldemort (champ ruined it, sorry) - feat. Morthrangh TheButcher

Muzgoroth as...erm sorry, really dunno what is this supposed to be xD ft. Morthrangh and Odereth in one of his ugly skins xD

Page 48 of 169 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 148 ... LastLast