We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 44 of 169 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 4216
    Nice that u post your tab.. It doesn't seems something wrong on it (looks like nas and pawjaw). The only difference is that it took them much more time to achieve these numbers..

Anyway by the time that rest creeps witness your long time daily devotion I have no reason not to believe them..

By the way Pat: Boshal may didn't have any buffs although he was able to solo almost every freep (like other high rank op wargs of RoI) in a pure warg ganging RoI environment..

Friend of Girlain don't pay any serious attention on Zero's posts..

Actually he is the clubbing joker of Withy (like farmpaws if u have heard)

The only connection of him with our server nowdays is these illusionist troll posts which are being posted so as to give him some attention..

By the way Z I m playing 1,5 years pvp not 2,5 years,

I have sceens of your ba Soshana clubbing on ''OC way'' + I have daily crazy stats of your clubbing guardian
    Last edited by jivius; Jul 22 2013 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Friend of Girlain
    I am a foe from withy since yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by giboosc View Post
    I am a foe from withy since yesterday
    Welcome! Hope more will come to check Withy!

I feel jelaousy is on it's peak nowdays.

Keel - Welcome on Withy, you will also have chance to zerg me with full party since thats only time when withy can kill any of my moors chars.

P.S Why mention Lutz? He has nothing to do with it. Wait, he have, dont forget on his club vip card at grams. EARN IT !

6. ROR PVPERS and there trashtalk

Well there are 3 things I want to say here.

1st what do you see on the picture and also there is 1? I don’t see much, I see no death I see not even name on creep who is the reaver you can’t see it. What was his name? I went afk(people that play with me know I need to go afk alot how many times don’t I say need to go afk for …) even have a witness on ts affected(why would he lie even though you guys will say that but whatever), I hide myself, I came back and he showed me that pic. First reaction laughing on the ground.

2nd most of this as far as I know is writing here by people who hate me also interesting right let’s do a quote from ooc me: if I see a freep die and I’m the only person who can save him with sw should I let him die? Creepresponse: yes now I’m not allowed to say the name but I think it’s obvious right. I should let a freep die so they can have they’re kill well defeats pvp basic’s right As far as I know that player also is constantly trashtalking me saying I run, I suck at my class and I’m a useless. Although he runs away from me 1v1 and 2v1 with spider. Well guard is lot strong then warg yes 1v1 but don’t &&&&& then remember LC. Another thing is when I log creep to help them out to fight the freeps I get trashtalked even more you know what I could have done then. Log freep again and just kill. Also the only reason I know for the moment of this hate is taking the tree’s killing blow if that is the reason well one word childish. Now tell me the true reason right. Also don’t say you hate me because of the so called clubbing you are blaming me off because everyone knows the hate was before all this &&&&.

3rd If you reply on this saying I’m lieing I’m doing that you are doing this then well you aren’t being convincing. last and not least all I see here is QQ and all I will say is bring the QQtrain I don’t care.

i wanna say something...for me calling red a clubber feels like a bad troll..he's a good player that helped withy's pvp to grow up to what it is right now.
    in my opinion, it's not nice to just throw him away from the pvp coz there's one pic of him standing near a freaver
    in combat. show us please that he killed him multiple times like that, and it'll change the whole picture.
    anyway, i respect the opinions of you all, do whatever you want, for me red is a player and not a clubber, and i don't think we gotta stop inviting him or start ignoring him.
    my conclusion is, that this QQ here isn't helping anyone, only hurting ppl and making more QQ.
    i hope i won't respond to any kind of articles like that, coz i know that others will start new QQ now and the circle will continue...
    thanks for reading,
    Rolsperx.

You know I dont use to write in forums but sometimes it is needed so ppl know the truth. I dont have anything against any player, not against red also that I'm really convinced is a clubber. The reason? The reaction he had after being accused of clubbing in OOC.
    After being accused he said with his reaver. If im clubbing wheres my guardian? Reply was u just mapped and dc but dont worry we have picture. So he asked for the picture to be shown. Ppl laughting about the plenty of action place was dg cows and he only asking for pictures all the time. After the picture was uploaded and link posted all was silence for his part.
    And now he's writting here what is freaver name? I was afk, etc....
    It's really a joke

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    ... show us please that he killed him multiple times like that, and it'll change the whole picture...
    I like your optimism. But this won't change much. I know, because i was in a situation like that (i took a screen) and what happened? Zinch. Zero. Nothing. So even if someone has screen of player killing random freaver 20 times, i don't think that will make him cut off from this server PvP.

And if you call someone a clubber without appropriate screenshot you are being made a liar...

Quote Originally Posted by redwolf14 View Post
    Well there are 3 things I want to say here.

1st what do you see on the picture and also there is 1? I don’t see much, I see no death I see not even name on creep who is the reaver you can’t see it. What was his name? I went afk(people that play with me know I need to go afk alot how many times don’t I say need to go afk for …) even have a witness on ts affected(why would he lie even though you guys will say that but whatever), I hide myself, I came back and he showed me that pic. First reaction laughing on the ground.
    Such a beautiful place to hide and go afk, i see lots of ppl in gy and GV afk not in DG.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahdrillos View Post
    You know I dont use to write in forums but sometimes it is needed so ppl know the truth. I dont have anything against any player, not against red also that I'm really convinced is a clubber. The reason? The reaction he had after being accused of clubbing in OOC.
    After being accused he said with his reaver. If im clubbing wheres my guardian? Reply was u just mapped and dc but dont worry we have picture. So he asked for the picture to be shown. Ppl laughting about the plenty of action place was dg cows and he only asking for pictures all the time. After the picture was uploaded and link posted all was silence for his part.
    And now he's writting here what is freaver name? I was afk, etc....
    It's really a joke
    Respect for Ahdrillos, he's telling truth, unfortunately, i think no one have one screenshot of OCC chat with Red freaver. Sad. (if anyone have please post .
    It's ok Red, i just answered Haras post saying, he will treat people like clubbers. So i posted a picture (taken from another player) but wtv i say people will ignore that post and acuse me from club, so last thing for all of you specially for some high freeps, the cool people not able to invite the new people without audacity (the noobs) for their raids to fight us, imagine a low rank freep in place of Redwolfke (in picture). (:

Cheers.

*(ah sorry you invite noob people for raid, when you are in dangerous)
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Jul 23 2013 at 04:56 PM.

Santa I m not able to understand what u say about new freeps..

Santa why this attitude man ?

This kind of attitude is needed Narga if you want our server to remain as it is.

Idk who you call noob Fatalix, but start at yourself please And im on this server since it went live

We have a bunch of new players coming to WW from Gilrain and maybe others servers, pls dont start flaming each others.

They are coming because we dont have many Elitists/QQers/Bots/clubbers.

Lets try to keep the fights healthy.

off topic: "Ganakus defeated Imilhir"

I think you guys need to calm down a bit

How many of you guys remember Marul? He was one of the first clubbers on this server after moors became f2p. Who knows where he is and what is he playing. Maybe he plays one of the ranked creeps? Is that Haras maybe? Or me? Let me tell you who he is: I DON'T CARE. Non of the clubbers had big influence in moors and non of them is playing now. Even if that kind of people are playing, im sure that they will fail against any decent creep/freep because this guys dont know how to play anyway, because if they can, they would have fun getting their rank normal way as any other player.

I can understand that Turbine will have hard time resolving this issue, because its very hard to draw line between clubbing, killing, spars etc..

I dont say red clubbed, i dont say red didnt club. Even if i know the truth what will that fact change? Nothing. Thats why i DO NOT CARE. Its not like he does 50% more dmg now. Maybe you should do the same and start having fun in game.

This topic is similar to the group of people saying "we are all solo" but they in fact move around together. Its same thing really.. camping/hugging gy "solo" XD ... Or spider soloing around and there are like 3-4 wargs soloing as well.. everyone just waiting for guy who will maybe have balls for 1v1 and then will get zerged by all guys around. Same goes for other side. Usually this "soloers" are classes that can take a lot of beating or have awesome &&&& skills like spider, warg, mini, lm etc...

Wake up guys, solo days are over. For me personally, sad. Reason? Turbine. Why? Huge difference between freep and creep side: Heals, dmg, utility

Maybe it will be better with class revamp. We can only hope...

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Judging that 1on1 from my POV i think getta used much more CDs then his oponnent but he'y lets not be pointy now, since you STEALTH also declined that spar from greenie because u couldnt find legendary weapon traits, what a bad excuse that was. Come on now. Keep it calm guys, enjoy the gameplay.
    Maybe it was that elf champ using man heal again.. ROFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    It is sad for a kin with so many (for ww) highranks and so many talking about "wanting better action" that one of their players can do things like that. Its not that i care why he did that, but i want 1stagers, can i club my chars to 13?

Im really looking forward to what DoH will say on this topic.
    Lutz stop the bs about DoH and ''clubing on R13''. Didn't expect so low noob reaction from u.

2 posts above u say about don't care reaction and now u want to spread mud to other people.. Usual black and white Lutz reaction (some times on the same day)

Clubbers are always kicked from DoH and in this way it's gonna be with deathcarrier about his ''nice'' videos/crazy stats.. He wasn't any basic member of DoH + most of the times used to act alone..

If someone clubbed from KR (who was? an old leader?) Is this means that all KR are clubbers? Of course not so don't speak about DoH in this way for a noob burglar

We are able to stand/earn points without clubbing on Moors that's why the most old players on Withy pvp are members of DoH..
    Last edited by jivius; Jul 27 2013 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Lutz stop the bs about DoH and ''clubing on R13''. Didn't expect so low noob reaction from u.

2 posts above u say about don't care reaction and now u want to spread mud to other people.. Usual black and white Lutz reaction (some times on the same day)

Clubbers are always kicked from DoH and in this way it's gonna be with deathcarrier.. He wasn't any basic member of DoH + most of the times used to act alone..

If someone clubbed from KR (who was an old leader?) this means all KR are clubbers?

We are able to stand/earn points without clubbing on Moors that's why the most old players on Withy pvp are members of DoH..
    Dont know why are you so upset... If you think mentioning R13 has something to do with you, youre wrong.

Its said that some people said on ooc that it was for dagger, that why i mentioned 1stagers. With that ranks and "pvp kin" you guys have to make good example. Thats why i even write something about this topic.

KR clubbers are kicked iirc.

If he is not already kicked I m logging now to kick him personally.

All the clubbers like the other nab clubbing champ on the stats who is changing his name every month were kicked from DoH before.

33k on Dailystats....

We wouldnt even need the video haha

No užij si Moors bez raidů

During the night, officers in DoH spoked to Deathcarrier about the evidences about his actions.

Deathcarrier is no longer a part of Destiny Of Heroes. Nor are his alts; Buffinkacz, Smradekcz, Smradlak or Smradlakcz.

Destiny Of Heroes doesnt approve people who are clubbing or sideswitching (for just be on the winning side) as members or officers in our kinship.

Grab some screenies Matt.

For the rest of the freepside.

I would like to quote a friend from Gilrain as i totally agree with him:

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Clubbing is an insult to the PVMP community and to those who work for their ranks.

Clubbing was punishable under Codemasters by a complete removal of all ranks from a character after a GM investigation into it.
    Perhaps someday Turbine will consider Codemasters way in dealing with clubbers and will do something about it.

A question for Haras

Right then, so clubbers and sideswitchers get kicked but why then did you kick Borath out a few months ago? He's done nothing wrong as far as i know.

Page 44 of 169 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast