We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 42 of 169 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    For me its not soloers if on both sides are 10+ "soloers". Theres no skill to show, its just kill a guy asap.

Its hard to find 18 creeps these days. It was possible 2 months ago, not anymore.
    1v1 = solo action

soloers v soloers = plenty ungrouped v plenty ungrouped (there's no rat + u need to use your cds to survive by the time it's not sure that u ll get the heals u need)

Maybe it's funny that I m trying to make creeps come back although:

1. Ash
    2. Lutz
    3. Mirt
    4. Aghi
    5. Phak
    6. Dummy
    7. Morth
    8. Flatu
    9. Kratai
    10. Bralg
    11. Azreala
    12. Odoreth
    13. Violador
    14. Slaukrat
    15. Kami
    16. Nas
    17. Sisnakh
    18. Rashagh
    19. Torrin
    20. Machete

+ R9ers
    + R8ers

most of them are usual active try to log on same time and bring back the rest..

Those who have decent characters on both sides can change side to help the balance
    Last edited by jivius; Jul 01 2013 at 09:59 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    1v1 = solo action

soloers v soloers = plenty ungrouped v plenty ungrouped (there's no rat + u need to use your cds to survive by the time it's not sure that u ll get the heals u need)

Maybe it's funny that I m trying to make creeps come back although:

1. Ash
    2. Lutz
    3. Mirt
    4. Aghi
    5. Phak
    6. Dummy
    7. Morth
    8. Flatu
    9. Kratai
    10. Bralg
    11. Azreala
    12. Odoreth
    13. Violador
    14. Slaukrat
    15. Kami
    16. Nas
    17. Sisnakh
    18. Rashagh
    19. Torrin
    20. Machete

+ R9ers
    + R8ers

most of them are usual active try to log on same time and bring back the rest..

Those who have decent characters on both sides can change side to help the balance

Some people get bored by playing some class for a longer time. Im perfect example. You cant ask people to log thier creeps etc. People that are on should just push away negativity and start playing for fun.

Why dont you start leading creeps? You claim you have huge pvp expirience, it shouldnt be a problem for you.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Mirt and Sis almost don't play at all on WW. Sometimes happens they will log to say hello.
    Kratai left Lotro for GW2.
    Morth is on vacation.
    Phakdush left Lotro for Swtor. Only sometimes he is online.
    Azreala most of the time is working or doing with Kinship stuff so she can't be in etten always.
    Nash if im not wrong is on vacation.
    Torrin comes sometimes only.
    Lutz is playing now often Mini or getting drunk
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

It would be interesting to play creep side although if I decide it, this will be on different server because most of the creeps have problem with me on withy and it would be difficult to coperate..

Anyway during summer most are on vocations and activity usually is getting low (last August there were 5 freeps max).

We can't force people to log and play, if they want they ll come but a core of 10 active high rank creeps would be able to bring more highs on-line again..

Don't wanna interrupt recent discussion, just ...: anyone knows Kratai's GW2 account name? PM please.

sorry for being off topic, cheers ... Pervnakh

In meantime somewhere on real gaming universe, mighty healinghealer is still not beaten

wuf wuf she said.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    In meantime somewhere on real gaming universe, mighty healinghealer is still not beaten

wuf wuf she said.
    Spar me?
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

wuf wuf she said.
    That because you're playing the best way, the pro way, THE Z WAY!
    We can only be thankful that we live in a era with the big Z!
    Big Z till I die!
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    That because you're playing the best way, the pro way, THE Z WAY!
    We can only be thankful that we live in a era with the big Z!
    Big Z till I die!
    Totally agree with this! Z made my gaming exp unique! Long live Z and followers of Lutz the God!

Big Z 4ever in my <3

:-*
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Getta I see you're still the most zerg dependant Burg that ever played this game hihi. Nice "1v1"

Judging that 1on1 from my POV i think getta used much more CDs then his oponnent but he'y lets not be pointy now, since you STEALTH also declined that spar from greenie because u couldnt find legendary weapon traits, what a bad excuse that was. Come on now. Keep it calm guys, enjoy the gameplay.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Judging that 1on1 from my POV i think getta used much more CDs then his oponnent but he'y lets not be pointy now, since you STEALTH also declined that spar from greenie because u couldnt find legendary weapon traits, what a bad excuse that was. Come on now. Keep it calm guys, enjoy the gameplay.
    Are you on crack? Getta didnt use cooldowns, he just hipsed without doing any noticable damage to me and called his friends which made me said. Anyways shouldnt you be playing fifa 13 with your 'friends' ?

Ps cheers for spar Patruxe and Pathfinder. Good to see some people who fight back.

I did not realise it was a 1vs 1 ... when did it become a 1 vs 1 ? From my point of view I saw a burrowed spider so I hung around long enough to make it attack me so it stayed busy till the zerg returned.

You cant just decide a 1 vs 1 in the middle of a zerg fight Also I was not grouped and I did not call them, I was just aware of the zergs position, something u clearly were not ^^

Sorry u died, honest ^^

edit : also we were grouped 15 mins before that, we disbanded as we thought the creeps too weak a group and it was unfair .. say wot u will.
    Last edited by Gettafix; Jul 07 2013 at 01:18 PM.

Hey guys, I don't see many WW players responding on Monster Play Game Discussion and most of us it looks like just staying on our small WW forum so I would like to copy/paste something. We know that atm Etten is very unbalanced and it's not a players fault in fact. From our 6 years PvMP experiences in etten we have seen OP Freeps and Creeps, and its like ping pong game ... once we got cookies another time Freeps ( mostly Freeps ). Anyways just wanted to paste what Sapience wrote on forum 2 days ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    No map, no major development at this time? Yes. No thought? Utterly false. We've even been pretty clear on why we're not making major changes creepside until after HD and the class changes have settled in on live and we know what balance changes we need to make there.

There's even more about this later this week in the next 20 Questions.
    Yes, we have devs that play creepside. Freepside, too.
    any creep changes will come after the freep class changes have been addressed and balanced. Otherwise, as we've said repeatedly now, creep changes would be simple shots in the dark and would have to be redone anyway.
    Lets hope we will see some good changes on Creep/Freep side also perhaps we will get new creep classes. I bet it's not easy task to make balanced etten since we will get Helms Deep soon they will have a lot of work to do. Would be good idea if they would allow PvMP experienced players to give them a hand or share some ideas about PvMP as after all this game is made for us .
    Last edited by Grachuk; Jul 10 2013 at 01:29 PM.

I noticed that my rules upon battlefield now finnaly works. Cheers to KR tribe for accepting my rules.

Btw Ash, next time u got soloed wait a bit for me to make better screenshot. Lucky for u i had no fraps on.

I noticed that my rules upon battlefield now finnaly works. Cheers to KR tribe for accepting my rules.

Btw Ash, next time u got soloed wait a bit for me to make better screenshot. Lucky for u i had no fraps on.
    Did You say something? ... or that was just a fart?

Last edited by Grachuk; Jul 14 2013 at 09:55 AM.

Many freeps/creeps die every night plenty of times and there some wargs that don't stay to die even once even at open group fights, watching their m8s dying..

This is toxic for server's pvp by the time we had seen at the past that the result of this stance was ''not giving points'' action..

Personally If those who play in this way continue to play in this not healthy way, they won't be accepted anymore on my raids and I will treat them like the clubbers..

Hope rest raid leaders will share the same opinion because at the end the final looser of this wrong stance is the action..

''If some play only for their own and don't care about the others, then the others should stop care about them..''
    Last edited by jivius; Jul 18 2013 at 09:30 PM.

dont drop ball on creeps only, especially wargs. that kind of players are on BOTH sides.

imo when booth sides will stop caring about gained points but start caring about gained fun then our fights only will improve.

and to all runers - there is no prize for least deaths on wartab
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Many freeps/creeps die every night plenty of times and there some wargs that don't stay to die even once even at open group fights, watching their m8s dying..

This is toxic for server's pvp by the time we had seen at the past that the result of this stance was ''not giving points'' action..

Personally If those who play in this way continue to play in this not healthy way, they won't be accepted anymore on my raids and I will treat them like the clubbers..

Hope rest raid leaders will share the same opinion because at the end the final looser of this wrong stance is the action..

''If some play only for their own and don't care about the others, then the others should stop care about them..''
    To be honest,many times during RvR at tr hotspot or near ta1 (with blue ta,red lug) I 've seen u be one of the last freeps standing and making a run for it.There usually are a few wags out of craid anyway just picking at targets when they are low,they dont have any moral commitment to stay and die with the craid imho.
    I think,at least on creepside.that the <we dont give more points>stance usually appears when we are heavily outgunned by the freeps and have sufferd many defeats while freavers and lowranks continue to suicide constantly.

Besides,being the squishiest creep class at this period doesnt inspire much bravery now does it?
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslayer_withywindle View Post
    To be honest,many times during RvR at tr hotspot or near ta1 (with blue ta,red lug) I 've seen u be one of the last freeps standing and making a run for it.There usually are a few wags out of craid anyway just picking at targets when they are low,they dont have any moral commitment to stay and die with the craid imho.
    I think,at least on creepside.that the <we dont give more points>stance usually appears when we are heavily outgunned by the freeps and have sufferd many defeats while freavers and lowranks continue to suicide constantly.

Besides,being the squishiest creep class at this period doesnt inspire much bravery now does it?

First of all I have 3000+ deaths on my tab..

I m not saying that wargs don't have to use hips or sprint to survive although zero deaths when 1 warg has taken more than 50 kills on fights where all stay and die many times it's completely silly because those who die many times can easily decide not to give any more points by hugging, logging off which means no action..
    (this can take place from freeps or creeps who are being farmed all the time)

Nas as I ve said those who will continue to act in this way won't be accepted on my fraids (freeps who play in this way or freeps who play their creeps in this way)

A warg in flayer is not so squishy specially with heals at the back vs few soloers or a 6 freep group

Anyone can make his own choices although I can make my own ''black list'' and then forget the ''easy dying - giving points'' groups inside hostile keeps
    Last edited by jivius; Jul 19 2013 at 07:59 AM.

All i know is that i am proud that on more then 15 active pvmp chars and 4 million renown/infamy alltogether i still have less then 2999 deaths.

Would like to say thanks for freeps that failed to gank my warg last night, it's nice to know ganakus can beat 2 rk's without using any cd skills. Hope you'll bring more next time, and btw , it's nice to know u must pay trackings from store each time, i like to support lotro store, so buy even more, more u pay, more fun

I had to point this out :p

I have to say - i dont post or read much in forums these days but this cracked me up xd
    prolly the most ironic post ever
    for some1 who's been running since level 65 days to uptil now xd we sumtimes bet on how long before u pop sprint , abandon your team and run for a blue keep hehe
    sigh* gone are the days when champs would die at the frontline to protect their healers and fs members

but i sincerely deeply hope that you practice what you preach one of these days dear sir
    if you do that and lead by example, every1 will benefit and perhaps one day be less obsessed about ratings and easy points and more about fun, teamwork and coming up with tactics to outsmart your foe - in other words pvp.
    [url]www.sentinelsofhope.guildlaunch.com[/url]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m9U3OIV.jpg[/IMG]

Zrink, Earth.. any more ''champs'' pls?

One says I ve died many times other says I don't give points.. Different views although same motive..

Bring your champs on withy Moors to teach us pls

P.S. I start pvp on lvl 75 Earth.. fail troll..

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Zrink, Earth.. any more ''champs'' pls?
    There is one more champ left in moors! Mirdar the Noldor Warrior of death and glory roaming from the mountains of Ardours End till the Coldfelles woods in a epic search for foes, knowing that he will die eventually, but die trying, making Ereinion Gil-galad proud of his legacy!

... I need gear tho
    Last edited by CROMirdar; Jul 19 2013 at 04:30 PM.
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Page 42 of 169 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast