We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 41 of 169 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Bok.

/12345

You wouldn't be able to pronounce that, you silly Scotsman
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Jun 06 2013 at 06:34 AM.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

I apploud to those "smart" freeps that like the lug backdoor hugging. You've finally figured out what makes me leave. Have fun pve-ing.

Till next time in a week or two,
    Aghi
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Nice to see a kinship raid of new freeps last night on moors..

Sad that creeps left major fight and camp them on lug gy.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Hmmm.. daily stats are back.. Some will be (or already are) sad

I had my suspicions, but I can clearly see now how veteran freeps these days have gotten their ranks. Fighting low ranks with no chance to fight back all day till boredom takes effect. Numbers talk by themselves, hehe. Have fun, PJ over and out.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    I had my suspicions, but I can clearly see now how veteran freeps these days have gotten their ranks. Fighting low ranks with no chance to fight back all day till boredom takes effect. Numbers talk by themselves, hehe. Have fun, PJ over and out.

That has been the daily action for the past two months or so. I've seen freeps farm lowranks in front of Grams for hours, and then when the creeps get a decent group up they disappear or hug the backdoor of Lug.

I got fed up by seeing it, ranked up to 10 and went on vacations. Still a big question whether i'll come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    That has been the daily action for the past two months or so. I've seen freeps farm lowranks in front of Grams for hours, and then when the creeps get a decent group up they disappear or hug the backdoor of Lug.

I got fed up by seeing it, ranked up to 10 and went on vacations. Still a big question whether i'll come back.

I enjoy reading such posts,im sure its even true but,
    PJ i dont know about you,but Morth,you and most others seemed to have no issue with a certain KR Officer clubbing his ranks (to lead raids),if freeps fight lowranks and play lame/cheap/whatever to get ranks its a no go and people complain about it?.

The hypocrisy of the "veteran" creeps grows stronger every day it seems...

Call me whatever you want now again,but its the truth.

-
    Baz

i have no real proves but cant agree more with Paw and Morth...
    anyway will be off to lotro cos of routine for some time... maybe even longer time, who knows. atm i dont miss lotro fights so will be playing Chivalary
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Old fashioned QQ-TROLL posts remind me previous game periods..

Anyway I can't pretend that I didn't read them (maybe I should) because I used to answer on this kind of posts.

1. Both sides kill low ranks/gears/levels (in low crowded servers poor action make this more usual)

2. Many players had taken high ranks on both sides last months so this reveals that both sides took points

3. Freep soloers prefer fights on blue Lug bd-Grams shooters while Creep soloers prefer fights between red Lug gy-EC. Which battlefield is more fair/healthy for both sides?

4. Creep withy community has now plenty of active high ranks on every class so on most of the fights there plenty Rank9+ creeps next to lows.

If this kind of qq-troll posts make some feel better when they die I can understand it as psychotherapy although don't wait from others to take it seriously anymore..

I really hope some ppl dont really believe what they write in these forums and its just cause of the anger of the moment...If they do then seriously they need to think some things A LOT more....
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Okni View Post
    I enjoy reading such posts,im sure its even true but,
    PJ i dont know about you,but Morth,you and most others seemed to have no issue with a certain KR Officer clubbing his ranks (to lead raids),if freeps fight lowranks and play lame/cheap/whatever to get ranks its a no go and people complain about it?.

The hypocrisy of the "veteran" creeps grows stronger every day it seems...

Call me whatever you want now again,but its the truth.

-
    Baz

I really don't know what your problem is, Baz. But every time i post on the forums you post the same thing back.
    I'll take this on the open right now, no problem.

I never said that i don't have any problems with it, it's just something you made up in your mind to spice up the situation.
    I stayed my tongue, something you aren't seem to be able to. I talked to him, even through i hated him for what he did, i felt that i could resolve it in a different way. So it was resolved, he resigned and the leadership of the tribe was changed.

It's a very delicate matter when one of your friends starts to club, i don't think you know how it feels.

It's kinda funny but, every time the opportunity presents itself you take it to trash KR.
    Do you remember? It was once your home as much as it is mine. But you threw it all away for petty fights over matters trivial. I don't know if your plan is to lose all the friends you have in this game but, personally, i don't give a shi-t anymore.
    Now that i'm gone, who's left? Limmy?

I hope you're satisfied with the answer, because i won't carry with this matter any longer after this. You can post about it all you like.

I really don't know what your problem is, Baz. But every time i post on the forums you post the same thing back.
    I'll take this on the open right now, no problem.

I never said that i don't have any problems with it, it's just something you made up in your mind to spice up the situation.
    I stayed my tongue, something you aren't seem to be able to. I talked to him, even through i hated him for what he did, i felt that i could resolve it in a different way. So it was resolved, he resigned and the leadership of the tribe was changed.

It's a very delicate matter when one of your friends starts to club, i don't think you know how it feels.

It's kinda funny but, every time the opportunity presents itself you take it to trash KR.
    Do you remember? It was once your home as much as it is mine. But you threw it all away for petty fights over matters trivial. I don't know if your plan is to lose all the friends you have in this game but, personally, i don't give a shi-t anymore.
    Now that i'm gone, who's left? Limmy?

I hope you're satisfied with the answer, because i won't carry with this matter any longer after this. You can post about it all you like.

There were no fights over anything... Ash kicked us cause we played freeps and apparently were beeing "lame" and whatnot.. he didnt even have the guts to talk to us. His onesided views and few days active playtime at that time were enough for him to draw conclusions. Now he accepts clubbers etc.
    I dont need such "friends" that show that amount of hypocrisy and have no backbone...

But this wasnt about KR at all anyway. No idea why you get that idea from my Post,all i did was say KR officer instead of a name..

I just find it hilarious that you and PJ came here saying : this is how freeps rank! how lame!!!
    While neither of you was complaining about how curu ranked to lead raids..
    But nvm,as always,it benefits you its ok,it hurts you : omg so bad!

(On a little side note,im fine with curu,we talked and he knows what i think about that... my issue was simply the bias of some players here,make of it what you want Morth..)
    Last edited by Okni; Jun 28 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Ash kicked us cause we played freeps and apparently were beeing "lame" and whatnot.. he didnt even have the guts to talk to us. His onesided views and few days active playtime at that time were enough for him to draw conclusions. Now he accepts clubbers etc.
    I dont need such "friends" that show that amount of hypocrisy and have no backbone...
    Sorry but I'm done with talking to you. I did something what I should have done a long time ago. And my reasons were different. Funny is that you always talk about clubbers and you was one of them.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

I just find it hilarious that you and PJ came here saying : this is how freeps rank! how lame!!!
    In my personal view they were trying to say was that freeps rank at double speed than creeps, and maybe grams camping is one of those reasons, nothing hilarious here..

Paw or Morth took more than a year to achieve rank 11/10 and some freeps that play for 3 months have the same rank as them with less than half of their balls and sweat.

Avé moi.
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk"
    In other words, more playing, less soap opera (funny because I didn't play for months)
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    Paw or Morth took more than a year to achieve rank 11/10 and some freeps that play for 3 months have the same rank as them with less than half of their balls and sweat.

Avé moi.
    + some creeps got high ranks fast in few months..

Quote Originally Posted by Grachuk View Post
    Funny is that you always talk about clubbers and you was one of them.
    lmao.. any proof? Guess i can add liar to the list then,good to know...

There were no fights over anything... Ash kicked us cause we played freeps and apparently were beeing "lame" and whatnot.. he didnt even have the guts to talk to us. His onesided views and few days active playtime at that time were enough for him to draw conclusions. Now he accepts clubbers etc.

But this wasnt about KR at all anyway. No idea why you get that idea from my Post,all i did was say KR officer instead of a name..

While neither of you was complaining about how curu ranked to lead raids..
    But nvm,as always,it benefits you its ok,it hurts you : omg so bad!

(On a little side note,im fine with curu,we talked and he knows what i think about that... my issue was simply the bias of some players here,make of it what you want Morth..)
    OMG OMG its mister perfect!

What the hell is wrong with you? It really isnt nice to even talk about anything what is happening just because of simple fact that you arent playing. Let me tell you something about Ash now. Ash is a player that is making groups when needed, usually sharing good mood trough the creep side, in general, trying to have good pvp. Let me tell you something about Baz something. Its the kind of player which always QQs when its hard for his side and leaves instead of trying to make things better. Just ask Sis or mirt or any other older player. I remember back in RoI when minies got revamped, and most of the fights were ec-ta-oc. Youve been there when we were wining and you bailed first time it looked bad for us. Cuz Baz shouldnt be killed, cuz it hurts his pride. At the end, you always played fotm classes.

So i may agree or my not with stuff morth and pj said, but guy like you, that was spreading bad mood and qq all the time trough forums and ingame chats, is just an annoyance we can easily do without. It is sad that you have fun "enjoying such posts." Maybe you should get a life. Nothing good came from you for our server last 2-3 years. And im sure nothing will in future.

Now you will probably bring something out to will make you awesome and cool dude that is always right, but i dont really care about it. And yeah i can confirm that baz clubbed, cuz i saw it with my own eyes.

Now i would like to say something considering PJ and Morth posts. Yes i can agree that many freeps got their ranks fast. And some creeps did it too. But lets think about it, why is it so? For a start we know that mixture of updates for freeps boosted them on really awesome levels compared tp creeps (i would say that only burgs are left behind in that with maybe hunters). Every this change on its own is not that much tbh, but combined all together its pretty hard to fight with from creep perspective.

Will now gives Tac mit and usually all creeps deal tac dmg (that was not the case before)
    Crit rating increases crit magnitude which benefits more freeps imo (some say you have crit protection, but to have it you have to unslot something from your corruptions, so we lost somewhere else)
    Battlefield promotion to freeps, game more morale and damage (dmg on top of crit magnitude can give some nasty hits)

And ofc we all know people always liked to play classes that are easier to play (remember burgs in roi times?, remember wargs in roi times?, remember champs and minstrels after Orions update? I do.), so yeah, we now have RKs, for example. Other issue is healing skill that are constantly improved or added to freep classes. What i want to say, we shouldnt blame players for that, its just turbine. Theyre making things easier for PvE, which can have bad influence on pvp.

BUT, worst problem for our server is attitude of players! People dont want competitive pvp, they want points. As easy as possible. Its not only that, its even worse, they will do anything to prevent other side to gain points. People just want to fight at some point without any tactic and get the points. It started to be pretty often now, im hearing shouts on OOC like "dont feed them", "dont give them points", "theyre jsut stacking healers" etc.. THATS B_U_L_L_S_H_I_T! Do something about it, take OP, take them all if youre outnumbered or outhealed. Try to bring fight to some other piece of map! Group up! Organise! STOP THE QQ! Ofc you wont get points if youre fighting freeps that camp grams, or fighting overnumbering freeps in EC (Its a trap, that place).

START HAVING FUN INSTEAD OF COLLECTING POINTS, THEY AREN'T EUROS OR DOLLARS!
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

BUT, worst problem for our server is attitude of players! People dont want competitive pvp, they want points. As easy as possible. Its not only that, its even worse,THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT OTHER SIDE TO GAIN POINTS. People just want to fight at some point without any tactic and get the points.
    This 12345
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Last edited by Tharvendall; Jun 29 2013 at 01:48 PM.

No matter, Turbine inadvertently and indirectly did a good thing to me. Taking a break from Lotro helped me to study better for my exams, so I don't complain (at least not that much!). I even picked up some new hobbies and activities, so that's hitting two birds with one stone!

To respond to some posts:

I know, right? I myself have quit big time, let's see what the future has in store for us next(supposedly big) update. Untill then, i'll hang a sign on my den *Vacations* .

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Old fashioned QQ-TROLL posts remind me previous game periods..

Anyway I can't pretend that I didn't read them (maybe I should) because I used to answer on this kind of posts.

1. Both sides kill low ranks/gears/levels (in low crowded servers poor action make this more usual)

2. Many players had taken high ranks on both sides last months so this reveals that both sides took points

3. Freep soloers prefer fights on blue Lug bd-Grams shooters while Creep soloers prefer fights between red Lug gy-EC. Which battlefield is more fair/healthy for both sides?

4. Creep withy community has now plenty of active high ranks on every class so on most of the fights there plenty Rank9+ creeps next to lows.

If this kind of qq-troll posts make some feel better when they die I can understand it as psychotherapy although don't wait from others to take it seriously anymore..
    Might have been QQ, but it definitely wasn't a trolling post. Other peeps sport expertise on this discipline (although I have to admit, I'm a good troll myself ).

1. Creeps (almost) always had to rely on killing weak/low rank freeps to yield ANY kind of results. Your logic is flawed.

2. Can't comment on that, since I was absent.

3. Likewise, I have no perception of how new battle dynamics, adjusted to WW action, have an effect on battles.

4. This is were I Lol: For four consecutive days, all the high-ranked creeps I came across to were 2-4(our new high ranked warg Kamikazee, 1-2WLs, and maybe lutz). Guess you weren't around that time. In any case, high-rank, or not, it doesn't matter that much in this day and age. Enjoy your unprecedented, ludicrous OPness as much as you can.

As for clubbers, irrespective of their faction, I really cannot tell. I don't have an eye laying in wait for every single clubber out there. I don't like clubbing and those that succumb to such shameful means to achieve w/e are weaklings.

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    In my personal view they were trying to say was that freeps rank at double speed than creeps, and maybe grams camping is one of those reasons, nothing hilarious here..

Avé moi.
    Aye, Patruxe. You were spot-on. It does irritate me quite a bit that freeps these days have red carpets laid waiting for them in every Moors corner. Oh well, it can't be helped.

Wish we can meet on the battlefield again under different circumstances. Salute.

Now i would like to say something considering PJ and Morth posts. Yes i can agree that many freeps got their ranks fast. And some creeps did it too. But lets think about it, why is it so? For a start we know that mixture of updates for freeps boosted them on really awesome levels compared tp creeps (i would say that only burgs are left behind in that with maybe hunters). Every this change on its own is not that much tbh, but combined all together its pretty hard to fight with from creep perspective.

Will now gives Tac mit and usually all creeps deal tac dmg (that was not the case before)
    Crit rating increases crit magnitude which benefits more freeps imo (some say you have crit protection, but to have it you have to unslot something from your corruptions, so we lost somewhere else)
    Battlefield promotion to freeps, game more morale and damage (dmg on top of crit magnitude can give some nasty hits)

And ofc we all know people always liked to play classes that are easier to play (remember burgs in roi times?, remember wargs in roi times?, remember champs and minstrels after Orions update? I do.), so yeah, we now have RKs, for example. Other issue is healing skill that are constantly improved or added to freep classes. What i want to say, we shouldnt blame players for that, its just turbine. Theyre making things easier for PvE, which can have bad influence on pvp.

BUT, worst problem for our server is attitude of players! People dont want competitive pvp, they want points. As easy as possible. Its not only that, its even worse, they will do anything to prevent other side to gain points. People just want to fight at some point without any tactic and get the points. It started to be pretty often now, im hearing shouts on OOC like "dont feed them", "dont give them points", "theyre jsut stacking healers" etc.. THATS B_U_L_L_S_H_I_T! Do something about it, take OP, take them all if youre outnumbered or outhealed. Try to bring fight to some other piece of map! Group up! Organise! STOP THE QQ! Ofc you wont get points if youre fighting freeps that camp grams, or fighting overnumbering freeps in EC (Its a trap, that place).

START HAVING FUN INSTEAD OF COLLECTING POINTS, THEY AREN'T EUROS OR DOLLARS!
    Now that might be one the best overal (well, not in terms of grammar, or spelling!) posts that were published in this petty thread the last months, or even more. I salute you guys for still forming raids under such grave circumstances, while we unshameful slackers have given up xD.
    Last edited by TheBor; Jun 30 2013 at 09:26 PM.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Might have been QQ, but it definitely wasn't a trolling post. Other peeps sport expertise on this discipline (although I have to admit, I'm a good troll myself ).

1. Creeps (almost) always had to rely on killing weak/low rank freeps to yield ANY kind of results. Your logic is flawed.

2. Can't comment on that, since I was absent.

3. Likewise, I have no perception of how new battle dynamics, adjusted to WW action, have an effect on battles.

4. This is were I Lol: For four consecutive days, all the high-ranked creeps I came across to were 2-4(our new high ranked warg Kamikazee, 1-2WLs, and maybe lutz). Guess you weren't around that time. In any case, high-rank, or not, it doesn't matter that much in this day and age. Enjoy your unprecedented, ludicrous OPness as much as you can.

As for clubbers, irrespective of their faction, I really cannot tell. I don't have an eye laying in wait for every single clubber out there. I don't like clubbing and those that succumb to such shameful means to achieve w/e are weaklings.
    When u log back for 3 days and say that all freeps who spend some/plenty hours daily on last months to get their ranks kill only low ranks you TROLL their efforts/spending time for sure

1. Doesn't sound too challenged although even in this logic with ooc alerts or 1freepvmore creeps every freep can die easy enough anytime anywhere. The time u were away there was a period that freeps fought every day with on buff active..

2. Leaderboards are updated, just check R9+ creep names u hadn't seen before.

3. Last months soloers action takes place between blue Lug bd-grams shooters + red lug gy - ec. 1st battlefield has given much more greater battles on numbers/duration

4.Maybe u hadn't met plenty the days u log although creep side has now at least 3+ decent creeps active in every class. If all these log more often with the help of some blue ranks we ll be able to have challenged fights away from shooters.
    Last edited by jivius; Jul 01 2013 at 03:40 AM.

Thats not true. If you kill 2 most valuable players in fraid (its either dps or heals) you will see haras and red with sprint. XD There are only 2 ways left to wipe fraid (kill dps or kill heals), unfortunately 3rd is removed from game. It was power drain.

Well i thought it will be worse. There actually is no clubbers imo, BUT there is a lot of farmers. Best example is reaver Berenakh. This guy charges with Dev Strike only. He bails first, rarely joined any raid and showed 0 skill all this time. Not to mention the amount of QQ and negativity he spreads on OOC

Now that might be one the best overal (well, not in terms of grammar, or spelling!) posts that were published in this petty thread the last months, or even more. I salute you guys for still forming raids under such grave circumstances, while we unshameful slackers have given up xD.
    My grammar and spelling is awesome. Z said so. Anyway i suggest come to play more now. Theres loads of lowranks around these days on both sides. Last 2 days for example i brought fight to TA.

That things Haras is saying about Lug-gy - EC and lug bd-grams are nonsense. There just needs to be enough brain and will to bring fight to some other place. Its a lot easier to do that with freeps, but there are methods on creep side as well, such as taking all OPs.
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Jul 01 2013 at 04:30 AM.

That things Haras is saying about Lug-gy - EC and lug bd-grams are nonsense. There just needs to be enough brain and will to bring fight to some other place. Its a lot easier to do that with freeps, but there are methods on creep side as well, such as taking all OPs.
    To transfer battle away from these u need to have a group..
    You had seen how many times I ve brought battles on hostile keeps so as to loore creeps away from shooters to have some action and many said about pve raids.. (who cares for 100 renown really?)

My view about Lug gy - EC and lug bd - grams is for SOLOERS v SOLOERS not RaidvRaid action where leaders can transfer battles where they want.. Anyway if creeps manage to have some active decent healers we can have really nice fights away from any shooters/backdoors.. Lutz, Ash, Aghi are able to form a decent creep raid if some log more often. Personally I m trying to keep fraids since 12 freeps (not all experienced) so it won't be so difficult to gather 18-20 decent creeps..

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    To transfer battle away from these u need to have a group..
    You had seen how many times I ve brought battles on hostile keeps so as to loore creeps away from shooters to have some action and many said about pve raids.. (who cares for 100 renown really?)

My view about Lug gy - EC and lug bd - grams is for SOLOERS v SOLOERS not RaidvRaid action where leaders can transfer battles where they want.. Anyway if creeps manage to have some active decent healers we can have really nice fights away from any shooters/backdoors.. Lutz, Ash, Aghi are able to form a decent creep raid if some log more often. Personally I m trying to keep fraids since 12 freeps (not all experienced) so it won't be so difficult to gather 18-20 decent creeps..
    For me its not soloers if on both sides are 10+ "soloers". Theres no skill to show, its just kill a guy asap.

Its hard to find 18 creeps these days. It was possible 2 months ago, not anymore.
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Jul 01 2013 at 07:24 AM.

Page 41 of 169 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast