We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 40 of 169 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    stuffz
    Been some time,but this time i fully agree with Lutzgash.. The Problem is the toolset and class synergy only available to freepside. Freeps have dedicated support classes,who can do an amazing job and make other classes alot stronger with their tools,direct or indirect by weakening enemies.. Antistun is a good example,but just one of many tools.
    This is a innate balance issue,but if that ever changes... i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by koffein View Post
    1) Affected stated that Withywindle r8 and r9 defilers made their ranks by leeching.
    2) There are no more than 10 R8 or R9 Withywindle defilers.
    3) I was trying to say how wrong is to say those R8+R9 Withywindle defilers made their ranks by leeching (not just me, all of them). I said nothing about Rks or Minis - because I don't know any statistics about them and don't wanna throw some random numbers here (which is sadly very common).

So, 2 people wanted Affected to say specific names. He refused.

My personal (!) conclusion: if someone is accusing so small group in general and refusing to say exact names, maybe he shouldn't say such things at all.

P.S. do no try to turn it to "I was talking about all servers" because the topic was all about Withywindle.
    Actually :

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    In RoI there were like 5 defis.
    When ror came somehow everyone rolled a defi and now i see creeps qqing about minis and rks . Pathetic.

So please withy is full of r6/r7 defis who were created in the period of RoR since with 1 fungal spore they could leech easily a good ammount of infamy.

I cant be anymore clear than. In every server that has been going on not only on withy.

Anyway,i dont really want to discuss this topic anymore,its a fact that fotm class increase is common thing on BOTH sides,and not everyone that plays a fotm class does so cause it is fotm ofc. But some people make it sound as if only numbers of Mini/RK increased,while it is a simple fact that the number of creepside fotm,the healers this time round, went up by a lot after they became as easy to rank as any other class.

Personal attacks as to : xxxxx are the leechers this and that,are

a) not allowed on forums (so affected cant even post names if he wanted to w/o risking an infraction) and
    b) not needed... Everyone with a brain can see the difference between a Defiler that does his job and one that ONLY is there to leech/tag and hide when you need the heals.

So unless you are one of the latter,i would not feel bothered by anyone that calls you a leecher,as i have pointed out in my first post about all this.This goes for every defiler ^^

@ Lain : No one QQd about defilers as a class The whole discussion was about increase of FOTM classes,not about leeching defilers good/bad stuff..
    Last edited by Okni; May 28 2013 at 01:16 PM.

I can only repeat again: Affected said Withy r8+r9 defilers are leechers. This is completely wrong. All I am saying is people should think a little before making forum posts like that. My posts werent about defending me, but about too easy made generalizing statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Okni View Post
    @ Lain : No one QQd about defilers as a class The whole discussion was about increase of FOTM classes,not about leeching defilers good/bad stuff..
    I don't care i just wanted to say what i have in mind for some time now!Problem?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Before RoR: Defilers never heals out of groups QQ!!!!

After RoR: Defilers only leeches ppl with heals QQ!!!!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

You guys are so hurted for 5 pixels and your pride is SO HIGH that you see things you liked to.

I made my defi in RoR but i never QQed about the rk/mini apperance

My point was that as you rks and minis increased in numbers so did the defilers.

I pointed facts that are true since many people in every server made defis in order to LEECH with some hots.

It wasnt pointed 100% to withywindle or to pervnakh or any othet freakin defiler.

Now please next time try reading and understanding my words.

P.S bagalug go make me a sandwich.
    Last edited by affected7; May 28 2013 at 05:56 PM.

Now please next time try reading and understanding my words.
    Well in my opinion you are the one here who didnt try enough to read and understand. Otherwise you wouldn't say those nonsenses about "hurt" etc. And please, I repeat again, do not try to turn it to "every server". You were talking about Withywindle, especially about Withywindle's r8+r9 defilers.

If you (and others here) really think that it is ok to accuse people like you did, well .. it's just sad.

Been some time,but this time i fully agree with Lutzgash..
    Cuz, obviously, youre a nab.

The Problem is the toolset and class synergy only available to freepside.
    ./clap

Antistun is a good example,but just one of many tools.
    Its the best example. This game has 3 basic mechanisms: DMG, heal and cc.(all other bs is variation of the 3) CC is with antistun almost completely removed for only one side.

This is a innate balance issue,but if that ever changes... i doubt it
    To have a balance you need a copy of classes on other side. A lot off issues standing on turbines way here. first they dont have tactical attack class on creep side (dont even think about mentioning def or wl here), then they dont have same specification method for both sides (always room for gaps between 2 sides) and different morale pools. Basicly its like leting characters from 2 different games fight each other.

l2p baz
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

P.S bagalug go make me a sandwich.
    Fu and go make your own!

PS: Hobs go away!!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Cuz, obviously, youre a nab.
    Or maybe you arent always right... happens to the best of us dw..

To have a balance you need a copy of classes on other side. A lot off issues standing on turbines way here. first they dont have tactical attack class on creep side (dont even think about mentioning def or wl here), then they dont have same specification method for both sides (always room for gaps between 2 sides) and different morale pools. Basicly its like leting characters from 2 different games fight each other.
    Mirrored classes and systems would surely be an easier way to achieve better balance then we have now. No doubt about it.
    But we all know its not gonna happen. Neither will they invest the time and work into making the current system work,wich is possible and imo would be much more fun then mirror setup.
    Ofc some things "need" to be mirrored in some way or another,no way around it for key skills if you want balance.. Anti CC skills again a good example.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Fu and go make your own!

Imma eat shalouk

hot dog nomnom

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Fu and go make your own!

I will have to say no to that, can I offer Ms. a coffee instead?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

l2p baz

Last edited by Okni; May 30 2013 at 02:17 PM.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

Krom Of Laurelin.

Nice

I'm still trying to figure out how to make hd videos though :/

Last night maybe the largest battles (crowd/duration/kills) ever took place on Withy!

If it was on Friday or Saturday we could keep it until the morning light.. cheers!!

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Last night maybe the largest battles (crowd/duration/kills) ever took place on Withy!

If it was on Friday or Saturday we could keep it until the morning light.. cheers!!
    Indeed, i wouldn't expect that long fights normally on Sunday. Since 3 weeks ago we did on Friday our first PvMP event on which came many folks on both sides, i dare to say during that time things on our server improved with activity on both sides. Each day something is going on, in fact we can see not only old but also new creep & freep players.

The good thing also about our fights is that people starting to accept and deal with dying in ettenmoors as its a part of PvMP. I like to say to myself always "don't care about how many times you will die, but how many times you will kill your target". If both sides getting kills I must say its fair enough.

So yes, we have a small server but most of the folks know each other here, and i saw what did happend with PvMP on big servers like Eldar, Laurelin, Vanyar. On those servers PvMP was amazing first it was Eldar after people were going from there on Vanyar , some on Laurelin. After that even people from Laurelin went on Vanyar. And what did happend? Eldar or Laurelin now losing people for Snowbourn, even some guys from Vanyar left and went on Snowbourn as i heard about it on Laurelin global. Big server doesn't mean better. Was there and done that 3 times already. So after all i think we are fine with 16-24 vs 16-24 etc fights instead of 40+ vs 40+ where is a huge lag and offten GY camping by whole raids. Anyway this is just my personal opinion so i speak for myself

P.S Cmon guys on Freep side , make some videos too ^^
    Last edited by Grachuk; Jun 03 2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Events are nice to take place although only the daily action is capable to keep server's pvp alive so last night's action (which was better from many events) was unexpected hopeful.

On large servers u can find action more often although usually it is hardy unbalanced + there is huge lag on raidvraid action..

In this point we should mention and thank players who join on weaker side (freep or creep) depending on circumstances to help the balance.. (healthy sideswitching). This is something that u won't find easy on large servers too because there is no communication between 2 sides..

EDIT: Withy freep's video making belongs exclusively to pro Z-ero commedy productions..
    Last edited by jivius; Jun 03 2013 at 11:52 AM.

Funny you say that, when we all know you dont like balanced fights Haras. Unless by balanced you mean you stay at GV stairs spaming global to get 5 more pocket cappy heals for your mount.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Yeah haras, shame on you! Show a bit more respect to guy that has Guardian R11...Champion R9...Warg R9....Minstrel R8...Captain R7...Burglar R7...Defiler R7...Warg2 R8....Defiler2.R7...Blackarow R7...Warg3 R6....Reaver R6..Warleader R6....
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Guardian R11, Champion R9, Warg R9, Minstrel R8, Captain R7, Burglar R7, Defiler R7, Warg2 R8, Defiler2 R7, Blackarow R7, Warg3 R6, Reaver R6, Warleader R6.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Funny you say that, when we all know you dont like balanced fights Haras. Unless by balanced you mean you stay at GV stairs spaming global to get 5 more pocket cappy heals for your mount.
    I need a cappy and a healer to create any action although u just need a rank zero reaver to create the usual ''ec action''..

Yeah haras, shame on you! Show a bit more respect to guy that has Guardian R11...Champion R9...Warg R9....Minstrel R8...Captain R7...Burglar R7...Defiler R7...Warg2 R8....Defiler2.R7...Blackarow R7...Warg3 R6....Reaver R6..Warleader R6....
    +

reaver1 R0, reaver2 R0, reaver3 R0, reaver4 R0, reaver5 R0 ... reaver30 R0..

..sorry if I forgot any other rank zero reaver, Z-ero..

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Bok.

/12345
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    bok.

/12345
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Ha!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Page 40 of 169 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 ... LastLast