We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    And now thing you fail the most, dude, really, learn to clobber. Its a skill for interupts. you will do more harm if you interupt me/healer then if you are dmging me with cool skills.
    In every brutal strike u get a clobber hit at the end from the fervour point u get back so I use clob all the time..

Bottom line, learn the basics of your class and other classes, get order in your raid, learn basics of teamwork, then discuss $%&/ with baz here on forums.
    When he provokes me because of his empathy he ll get the answers that deserves..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 12 2012 at 04:40 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Make your group moving, its another thing you lack and you have huge issues because of it. You dont have to move around map, but you have to move in your raid. I draged you, other champs and burglars countless times out of your group, and your group was too far from you, then all ranged/healers died.
    Sometimes when our group is stronger I play more risky so as to give the chance to the other side to wipe us..

I play a class which have to be in front line and I m not able to see on my back all the time..

Usually I put another champ or guardian or cappy to stay near the healer's group to protect them that's why basic healer has always mark on my raids.. They need to have their mind to follow me but when warg pack falls at our back it's difficult for them to follow..

More excuses Haras? Creeps just told you wrong,and yet you come here saying u are da best and blah blah blah... funny...

Yeah,i posted screens of you having 13 freeps and me beeing alone when u camp my burrow,where are your screens of you beeing alone vs lots of creeps,you dont go out of glain unless you have a raid up,and you even hug with a raid on even numbers...
    Fraelin had no group,once again you fail As always...

Just dropping by...

@baz nightkiller is online 24/7 thats how he made his points baz, plus ok next time ill stay and die from low ranks to make you satisfied also thanks for the todays zerg on 7 freeps, no offence mate but sometikes you make no sense.

@balnar/lutzgash Mate no offence but Haras isnt screaming for heals even if there are none he always kindly asks for heals

Zrinko sideswitched even today and he was useless both sides

I love you all :$ :$ :$ :$

Though farming the 2 hunters outside glain helped,u where there you saw it... so yeah..

And what? i zerged 7 freeps today? say what? i was never in a group bigger then 3 ppl today... and that was when we took LC 5min ago... Try again xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    More excuses Haras? Creeps just told you wrong,and yet you come here saying u are da best and blah blah blah... funny...

Yeah,i posted screens of you having 13 freeps and me beeing alone when u camp my burrow,where are your screens of you beeing alone vs lots of creeps,you dont go out of glain unless you have a raid up,and you even hug with a raid on even numbers...

LIVE just ganked from pawjaw boshal shaklouk outside from ec..

When creeps wipe freep groups I m always the last vs all so I could take many screens as the one u had..

I ve been ganged many times from zerg ec creeps or warg packs as it happened half an hour ago..

Though farming the 2 hunters outside glain helped,u where there you saw it... so yeah..

And what? i zerged 7 freeps today? say what? i was never in a group bigger then 3 ppl today... and that was when we took LC 5min ago... Try again xD
    Hmm okay so we owned some low ranks yesterday? say what? i was never in a group more than 12 people.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    When creeps wipe freep groups I m always the last vs all so I could take many screens as the one u had..

No you could not,cause you would need to leave grp for that I was not grouped on those screens 90% of the time,well i was with my girlfriend,not with a full grp or more...

Lets just end this,i said it on ooc some minutes ago il say it here one last time :

Do whatever you want,but please dont call such zerg/farmfests like yesterday good fights and awesome action,it makes you look *insert word i cant type cause too rude* and shows you dont want pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Nice action tonight thx for fights!
    that's what I only said.. I was log from afternoon and fought in small groups, in large groups inside/outside red/blue TA, inside/outside red Lug, inside/outside blue TR, outside OC, (where we wiped twice from low ranks with the help of high ranks)

Creeps hug, Freeps hug + there were some open fights.. so for me we had some nice action (I died about 8 times but I enjoy it)

EDIT: It was even nice to see ranger when we were 10 freeps on..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 12 2012 at 07:04 PM.

STOP :@

Haras and Cillion.
    Stop finally omg.
    You have nothing productive to say byside QQ.
    Im so sure after the event on sunday only thing i will read on forums will be : QQ Zerg , whine bla bla blah. You guys are 30+ and argue about a game (LOL) like you would be some children in the kindergarten and you would argue about who was cheating in the board game lmao.

Its not a offence post, but Haras created this thread to make reports, not QQ and who was ganking whom.

Calm down, maybe you get a cookie from me.

Hahahah now we alll gonna QQ and whine whatever.

Hahahha affected. Its the KING. How dare you to blame him :P ?

heya

this is just from the creeps who ambushed some of u freeps in lugz few mins ago, saw ur runestone message to come out and fight in the open
    we didnt for a simple reason: we were 5 ( apart from kratai, all between rank 1-5) and you guys were 9 freeps

seriously i dont see how open battle is possible this way

looking forward to another time when we meet on the battlefield , things might be different hopefyully
    [url]www.sentinelsofhope.guildlaunch.com[/url]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m9U3OIV.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Hahahah now we alll gonna QQ and whine whatever.

Hahahha affected. Its the KING. How dare you to blame him :P ?
    The king of what ?

Ganakus runnin and attacking only on 5k no audacity freeps or freeps with 2k morale and runs with hips spring when i simply target him.

Tbh only words no actions

I agree with you mate.

Zrinko, King of nothing ^^

Affected you are going to hell ^.^ Why ? You blamed KINg of PVP See you there mate i have seat 224 ^.^
    Last edited by dreamer17; Oct 13 2012 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    The king of what ?

Ganakus runnin and attacking only on 5k no audacity freeps or freeps with 2k morale and runs with hips spring when i simply target him.

Tbh only words no actions
    Well, this is pretty much what every warg does, is it not?
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSO View Post
    Well, this is pretty much what every warg does, is it not?
    And funny part is that most of the people complaining about wargs, have warg that is thier main creep class.
    I cant count many people that arent playing a warg. Its like champ, you have to really suck not to be decent character in moors.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Live update. SO Haras couldn't win at 5vs5 and decided to also get a guardian to Shield Wall the mini. Way to go. You see this lame attitude is why most of the creep side doesn't like you.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    Live update. SO Haras couldn't win at 5vs5 and decided to also get a guardian to Shield Wall the mini. Way to go. You see this lame attitude is why most of the creep side doesn't like you.

SO u became a foroum lover.. Log on raid call and u can tell what u want..

Getta was before on our group with his burg when we chase you around..
    We were bored to hunt u and told him to log on guardian so as to take TR back.
    At his relogging small creep grouped reached and u wipe us. As long Getta came back on his guardian we wiped u once on stab and then we came to fight u inside red TA.

Getta was on group from the first time

About lame.. u gang a lvl 50 solo champ 10 min before u make this post.. how lame is this?
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 13 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Since when ganking is done by one person? Anyway, as I've said million times before, a freep can come to the moors whenever he/she likes and he/she can level and gear up in a SAFE environment (unlike unranked creeps that have to deal with ganking burglars). Just when we got a decent group up and running, you left, so what can you expect from ppl to think?

Since when ganking is done by one person? Anyway, as I've said million times before, a freep can come to the moors whenever he/she likes and he/she can level and gear up in a SAFE environment (unlike unranked creeps that have to deal with ganking burglars).
    A lvl 50 freep from a rank11 creep? no need to answer for this..

Your warg packs have ganged me 4v1 3v1 many times but I don't qq.. Why are u crying for 6v5 by the time u didn't even stay to die on your wipe..
    Sorry if I mess your low rank no audacity ''freep snacks'' but when I have new players on my groups I m trying to protect them..

Just when we got a decent group up and running, you left, so what can you expect from ppl to think?
    Hunter gone, Minstrel gone, Guardian gone and I got upset because Hargens BA was with 200 morale 10 secs and the group wasn't able to kill him when I was slowed and I could't reach him so I broke it after our wipe on tyrants room

Today we were taking keeps 2 hours and none decent creep group came to defend them so don't tell me about runs..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 13 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Today we were taking keeps 2 hours and none decent creep group came to defend them so don't tell me about runs..
    Well, that's the way it always goes. If you could gather 24 freep you would have done it, you always ask for more. What do you expect us to do when no decent creeps are online? Feed you like phakdush's group did 3 days ago over and over? I don't think so...
    Last edited by TheBor; Oct 13 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Right now gulupet andLaineths warg are scared to get out of South OP to 2 vs 2, Z and Naus, so they invited BA and more to come defend them. See, no matter of rank, nobody can duo us and they just showed us how OP we are. Best on withy.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Right now gulupet andLaineths warg are scared to get out of South OP to 2 vs 2, Z and Naus, so they invited BA and more to come defend them. See, no matter of rank, nobody can duo us and they just showed us how OP we are. Best on withy.
    Thanks for the laughs.

Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast