We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 35 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 135 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Right back at ya bro! I really hope you arent delusional enough to think you are any better then those who you try to insult here
    You are living in your own little world where you are the Hero who`s actions cannot be questioned and are without flaw,and those speaking against you are just trolls,usual subjects,bootlickers and fanboys...
    I dont blame you,i was close to this state myself once,but its time you wake up and realize you are NOT as "good" as you believe you are,and that perhaps people arent trolling when they speak up against your actions..
    These are your words.. all knows the trolls of the server I don't need to mention anyone..

I can accept every criticism although the way that someone speaks makes him a troll

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

16-man fraid + some soloers ON buff still ...

Oh and THAT LAG wth...
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Makes me sad somethings that have been said in this forums over the time i have been playing this game but makes me frustrated when i realize that this kind of behavior is in fact a normality.
    I want to believe people like this game and put effort and competitive nature into it in a healthy way but this forums prove me wrong.
    People put so mutch negativity here that end up crossing the line of respect and civism in order to win na argument over diferent idea of a how a GAME works or who did what. Not all ppl share the same ideas, not all play the same way and i think everyone pays for his own game, so is it so hard to try at least to respect the diferences?!
    M8´s the game has already enough serious issues concerning PVP, do not project those frustrations into other fellow players in this game. Before players we are people and the anonymity of the Internet does not gives us the right to ignore some values or call our ideas facts.

Btw thx all you that i have played with or against, its safe to say most of the time i had lots of fun and i expect to have some more.

Have fun ppl (or try to)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You are right Nil, let's keep Imi's post about yesterday's last fights..

It was exciting for our 16 freep group to have always Lainedhal's buff on!

I think both sides shared fun and points and If some didn't have lag problems on last fights we would be able to hold the raid even more..

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Makes me sad somethings that have been said in this forums over the time i have been playing this game but makes me frustrated when i realize that this kind of behavior is in fact a normality.
    I want to believe people like this game and put effort and competitive nature into it in a healthy way but this forums prove me wrong.
    People put so mutch negativity here that end up crossing the line of respect and civism in order to win na argument over diferent idea of a how a GAME works or who did what. Not all ppl share the same ideas, not all play the same way and i think everyone pays for his own game, so is it so hard to try at least to respect the diferences?!
    M8´s the game has already enough serious issues concerning PVP, do not project those frustrations into other fellow players in this game. Before players we are people and the anonymity of the Internet does not gives us the right to ignore some values or call our ideas facts.

Btw thx all you that i have played with or against, its safe to say most of the time i had lots of fun and i expect to have some more.

Have fun ppl (or try to)
    Wish i could use more the rep button

Okay just 1 last try....All see that the situation atm is the worse i remember last months..Creeps camp gv almost day cause of no freeps...So i just wanna ask to ppl that actually can help not just freeps tbh but the general pvp of the server (cause i dont think that at least some creeps want to camp gv all day) to come and maybe help a bit..

I just wanted to say that and sorry for your time... See you in moors all!!
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

lol

I am surprised i didnt see any Post from Ash,Phak,mirt,lutz,stealth etc. complaining about creeps camping gv and farming anything that moves all day... No wait i am not really surprised... They probably enjoy it,using "revenge" as an excuse for doing the same lame sh** that they complain about when it gets done to them...
    Perhaps some people wake up now...

OR Imilhir is a liar,troll and whatnot and creeps arent camping as he says... But i somehow doubt that this time..

And where am I in all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Okay just 1 last try....All see that the situation atm is the worse i remember last months..Creeps camp gv almost day cause of no freeps...So i just wanna ask to ppl that actually can help not just freeps tbh but the general pvp of the server (cause i dont think that at least some creeps want to camp gv all day) to come and maybe help a bit..

I just wanted to say that and sorry for your time... See you in moors all!!
    All hope is not yet lost.(those who understood understood)

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    All hope is not yet lost.(those who understood understood)

Actually there was never any hope, and not like it matters anyway. There is no perfect pvp, in any game. And that's how things are basically. Best off just to accept the current situation and go with the flow.
    At any rate, why do you care anyway? You don't play on Withy anymore.

Nice to have plenty of creeps but it would be better to have more freeps too so as to form decent fraids and have open fights..

High rank freeps just log in and join on epic challenging fights vs many creeps..

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    lol

I am surprised i didnt see any Post from Ash,Phak,mirt,lutz,stealth etc. complaining about creeps camping gv and farming anything that moves all day... No wait i am not really surprised... They probably enjoy it,using "revenge" as an excuse for doing the same lame sh** that they complain about when it gets done to them...
    Perhaps some people wake up now...

OR Imilhir is a liar,troll and whatnot and creeps arent camping as he says... But i somehow doubt that this time..
    I'm trying to stay away from the PvP ... ah sorry i should use word "Ego Troll" fights on forum. But as you mentioned my name ...

1) I hate Grams/Gv/GY camping. You already know me long enough to know about it .. ah sorry i think you don't know me at all. Simply ... if this happend I relog on my freep and leveling up my Captain. I'm not a person who will tell others what they must do. I can only share my ideas.

I don't complain about it on the forum because i complain about it on OOC every single day i log my creep. I always prefer when Creeps have Lug and 2xOP and Freeps have TR and 2xOP. But each time i ask about it, most creeps want revange for "Grams Camping" which mostly you did with your kinship. Now for that other freeps pay. I keep asking people when there are about 20-30 creeps online and only 8-16 freeps if some creeps can relog on freep to get some sort of balance and fight in open instead camping GV. Sadly they don't want because some certain "freeps" dont want inv them to the group/raid because they are called a noobs and not worthy wasting a time on them with their low audacity and by being new in ettenmoors. If "Pro" players will start helping "New" players and work on their communication skills, i'm sure there will be a decent group of loyal freeps.

2) Why do you even bother write something on forum when you are not even in ettenmoors? Can't you just for once resist posting on forum or that went to deep into your blood? You was camping 3 days in a row Grams and also you was sending pet with messages calling us noobs etc. You logged to Creep only to admire what you have done and how "Pro" you are. Pity, since whenever we did charge you left all behind and you first was runing to "Lug back door" hide while other freeps were fighting creeps even if that meant for them they gonna die.

3) I'm not gonna call Imil liar, troll etc, Actually he is decent, friendly and funny player. I'm pretty getting along with Freep players and don't have any problems with them. We both win and die in Ettenmoors. We talk to each other on TS and IMS.

P.S I'm easy going person, simple i'm not with creeps and i'm not with freeps. I'm with PvP even if that means I will be on my own on the server.

P.P.S Baz, new people doesn't need to be noobs, and old players Pro, because playing 6 years Lotro doesn't make someone "Pro". Evereything coming out in practice. Yes, here it is: You are a good player and know your class but ... you have to agree with me, you play only what is at certain time "OP", never what you truly like. Also question: Is the rating and being all the time alive so important for you than good PvP?

And one more thing to all of you people: I'm not mad with anyone on this server and I'm not trolling and this is not in my intention. If you feel different about it and think i'm a troll feel free to put me on ignore, no big deal, no hard feelings. Cya in Ettenmoors.

Cheers

Ash
    Last edited by Grachuk; Apr 30 2013 at 11:52 PM.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Grachuk View Post

I don't complain about it on the forum because i complain about it on OOC every single day i log my creep. I always prefer when Creeps have Lug and 2xOP and Freeps have TR and 2xOP. But each time i ask about it, most creeps want revange for "Grams Camping" which mostly you did with your kinship. Now for that other freeps pay.
    Yeah.. revenge for us 3 camping grams... Thats something you tell yourself to not feel bad if you do the same BS you accuse us of,nothing more,nothing less...
    Oh and,just cause i can.. it was your tribe that started it,we camped grams cause they camped us 10v3,then all creeps payed for it..
    Do you realize how stupid such an excuse is?

Sadly they don't want because some certain "freeps" dont want inv them to the group/raid because they are called a noobs and not worthy wasting a time on them with their low audacity and by being new in ettenmoors. If "Pro" players will start helping "New" players and work on their communication skills, i'm sure there will be a decent group of loyal freeps.
    I dont call other people "noobs" without having seen them play.. What i said some posts ago was pretty clear on that matter...
    But here again:

IF we invite and train them,creeps cry cause there is XX freeps with us... If you guys already complained when it was 6 of us vs 18 of you.. what would you do if we get 12 and fight 18 of you? Go ahead,tell me you would NOT complain then..
    And sry,we prefer small groups,cause we know what freeps can do... Are you telling me we should make raids for no reason(other then creeps ending up outgunned and camped at grams) just so "new" people get invited?

2) Why do you even bother write something on forum when you are not even in ettenmoors? Can't you just for once resist posting on forum or that went to deep into your blood? You was camping 3 days in a row Grams and also you was sending pet with messages calling us noobs etc. You logged to Creep only to admire what you have done and how "Pro" you are. Pity, since whenever we did charge you left all behind and you first was runing to "Lug back door" hide while other freeps were fighting creeps even if that meant for them they gonna die.
    Coming from you thats kinda funny... you came back from a long break,saw few times us at grams (you overlooked the time where creepraid camped ON buff freeps,or 10+ creeps chasing 2-3 of us around the map etc..)and the ooc BS talk started (sole reason for my pets was that someone spied on your OOC and copy pasted it all the time *no it was none of our Kin *)

Yes sorry that we had "fun" beeing able to fight 18+ creeps while we see other freeps asking for raids for less enemies..I logged and have been told that it was not "fair" of us to fight like that,at that point i realized all you want is freeps like Haras and co that you can kill even if they have a raid up..
    Oh and yeah i got a nice screen of those "charges"... a creepraid vs few ungrouped freeps with ON buff,and you QQ on OOC about me hugging lug in that situation.. I really dont need to say more about how stupid that is.. (we saw who was running when it was our grp vs the creepraid)

P.P.S Baz, new people doesn't need to be noobs, and old players Pro, because playing 6 years Lotro doesn't make someone "Pro". Evereything coming out in practice. Yes, here it is: You are a good player and know your class but ... you have to agree with me, you play only what is at certain time "OP", never what you truly like. Also question: Is the rating and being all the time alive so important for you than good PvP?
    You will never hear me say that new ppl are noobs and old ones Pro.. That is simply a lie if you say i ever said this! I judge from how they play,nothing more nothing less..

I disagree,unless you want to say Creeps were "OP" during all of RoI where i played Defiler,BA and Spider,neither of those classes OP at that time (safe flies beeing pretty strong for 1v1`s perhaps,but i did not use them for spars..)
    As for Freeps,considering every class is "OP" its hardly anything i could change(unless you level a hunter for me and gear it..)... Tho i usually stop every class at r9,so LM and Warden were the only choices left,and since i have no clue about wardens i went for LM leveled,geared and played it..
    And lastly,i said it before.. i have close to 1k deaths on a r7 char.. 1200 deaths on 2 r9 chars.. I doubt many people can say the same about themselves here... But yes i do mind getting killed 10v1 and such,if i can avoid it i will... Just like wargs will hips/sprint each time to avoid a death(Do you complain about that too?) i will do whatever i can to not die to people that think 10v3 is fair,but 6v18 is the definition of unfair and lame.....

Oh and,i think you are mad even if you say you are not.. but thats just a personal feeling i got after what you said about me and Lain,and your actions..

Cheers,
    Baz

P.S. I said Turbine made a questionable decision...i should not have said that... Q.Q
    Last edited by Okni; May 01 2013 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okni View Post
    Yeah.. revenge for us 3 camping grams... Thats something you tell yourself to not feel bad if you do the same BS you accuse us of,nothing more,nothing less...
    Oh and,just cause i can.. it was your tribe that started it,we camped grams cause they camped us 10v3,then all creeps payed for it..
    Do you realize how stupid such an excuse is?

I dont call other people "noobs" without having seen them play.. What i said some posts ago was pretty clear on that matter...
    But here again:

IF we invite and train them,creeps cry cause there is XX freeps with us... If you guys already complained when it was 6 of us vs 18 of you.. what would you do if we get 12 and fight 18 of you? Go ahead,tell me you would NOT complain then..
    And sry,we prefer small groups,cause we know what freeps can do... Are you telling me we should make raids for no reason(other then creeps ending up outgunned and camped at grams) just so "new" people get invited?

Coming from you thats kinda funny... you came back from a long break,saw few times us at grams (you overlooked the time where creepraid camped ON buff freeps,or 10+ creeps chasing 2-3 of us around the map etc..)and the ooc BS talk started (sole reason for my pets was that someone spied on your OOC and copy pasted it all the time *no it was none of our Kin *)

Yes sorry that we had "fun" beeing able to fight 18+ creeps while we see other freeps asking for raids for less enemies..I logged and have been told that it was not "fair" of us to fight like that,at that point i realized all you want is freeps like Haras and co that you can kill even if they have a raid up..
    Oh and yeah i got a nice screen of those "charges"... a creepraid vs few ungrouped freeps with ON buff,and you QQ on OOC about me hugging lug in that situation.. I really dont need to say more about how stupid that is.. (we saw who was running when it was our grp vs the creepraid)

You will never hear me say that new ppl are noobs and old ones Pro.. That is simply a lie if you say i ever said this! I judge from how they play,nothing more nothing less..

I disagree,unless you want to say Creeps were "OP" during all of RoI where i played Defiler,BA and Spider,neither of those classes OP at that time (safe flies beeing pretty strong for 1v1`s perhaps,but i did not use them for spars..)
    As for Freeps,considering every class is "OP" its hardly anything i could change(unless you level a hunter for me and gear it..)... Tho i usually stop every class at r9,so LM and Warden were the only choices left,and since i have no clue about wardens i went for LM leveled,geared and played it..
    And lastly,i said it before.. i have close to 1k deaths on a r7 char.. 1200 deaths on 2 r9 chars.. I doubt many people can say the same about themselves here... But yes i do mind getting killed 10v1 and such,if i can avoid it i will... Just like wargs will hips/sprint each time to avoid a death(Do you complain about that too?) i will do whatever i can to not die to people that think 10v3 is fair,but 6v18 is the definition of unfair and lame.....

Oh and,i think you are mad even if you say you are not.. but thats just a personal feeling i got after what you said about me and Lain,and your actions..

Cheers,
    Baz

P.S. I said Turbine made a questionable decision...i should not have said that... Q.Q
    I said what i had to say and if you know "english" read it again. Some people on creep and freep side know my point so i'm not gonna fell into your "troll ego game" on forum, and stop crying in your posts. If you want talk about it pm me in game but don't act like hurted pregnant woman on forum. This is PvMP thread not Baz QQ Ego thread. Also i dont QQ etc as you saw in my post so stop making a fool from yourself on eyes of whole server ... ah sorry, too late , you already did. I knew you gonna replay on this because this is how you truly are . And no im not mad with you guys i'm disappointed and not 3 but 10 were at Grams and 7 healers , say to your hurted heart whatever you want, i'm too mature for your games. Grown up its about a time + get some life and do the break from lotro, it will be good for you.

Ash
    Last edited by Grachuk; May 01 2013 at 06:22 AM.

I said what i had to say and if you know "english" read it again. Some people on creep and freep side know my point so i'm not gonna fell into your "troll ego game" on forum, and stop crying in your posts. If you want talk about it pm me in game but don't act like hurted pregnant woman on forum. This is PvMP thread not Baz QQ Ego thread. Also i dont QQ etc as you saw in my post so stop making a fool from yourself on eyes of whole server ... ah sorry, too late , you already did. I knew you gonna replay on this because this is how you truly are . And no im not mad with you guys i'm disappointed and not 3 but 10 were at Grams and 7 healers , say to your hurted heart whatever you want, i'm to mature for your kids games. Grown up its about a time + get some life and do the break from lotro, it will be good for you.

Ash
    You're too mature yet you usurped KR Leadership to kick Baz & Lain's creeps from the tribe after you got ganked in Grothum.

*Jigs off stage*

Oh and just to show I'm neutral: Baz smells.
    Last edited by Limmy; May 01 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Glaring spelling mistake..
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    You don't play on Withy anymore.
    False.

I don't complain about it on the forum because i complain about it on OOC every single day i log my creep. I always prefer when Creeps have Lug and 2xOP and Freeps have TR and 2xOP. But each time i ask about it, most creeps want revange for "Grams Camping" which mostly you did with your kinship. Now for that other freeps pay. I keep asking people when there are about 20-30 creeps online and only 8-16 freeps if some creeps can relog on freep to get some sort of balance and fight in open instead camping GV. Sadly they don't want because some certain "freeps" dont want inv them to the group/raid because they are called a noobs and not worthy wasting a time on them with their low audacity and by being new in ettenmoors. If "Pro" players will start helping "New" players and work on their communication skills, i'm sure there will be a decent group of loyal freeps.
    That BS again about revenge..I think i should tell you again what happened before this grams camp..Whole map red +OPs+dof and 24creeps camping gv for few freeps.Think i'm lying?Ask Imilhir since you seem to trust him.Wanna know what he said when i showed him our conversation in fb?He said you have no clue what you're talking about cuz you were gone for a month.

If everyone starts thinking like "omg they did this to me so i should do it to them too",pvp will get even worse.So get over yourselves and start having fun.

Yesterday i was talking with some guy that played creep for a bit lately and he said: Creeps just want to farm tokens or farm freeps.They aren't interested in good fights.
    But ofc that for you is just a lie.

About the new freeps that we don't invite..I don't make groups,i did once only and i invited new ppl and even if i'm not leading a group i always say to the leader that some guy asked for invite but you know..It's up to the leader if he will invite or not.I can't do anything about it.

Anyway my vip is gone so you won't see me soon in moors.Good luck and have fun!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

I said what i had to say and if you know "english" read it again. Some people on creep and freep side know my point so i'm not gonna fell into your "troll ego game" on forum, and stop crying in your posts. If you want talk about it pm me in game but don't act like hurted pregnant woman on forum. This is PvMP thread not Baz QQ Ego thread. Also i dont QQ etc as you saw in my post so stop making a fool from yourself on eyes of whole server ... ah sorry, too late , you already did. I knew you gonna replay on this because this is how you truly are . And no im not mad with you guys i'm disappointed and not 3 but 10 were at Grams and 7 healers , say to your hurted heart whatever you want, i'm too mature for your games. Grown up its about a time + get some life and do the break from lotro, it will be good for you.

Ash
    Yeah this post full of insults and rage clearly shows how mature you are... And you are not mad at all

Everyone can see what a person you are,i dont even need to say anything... You say you dont QQ,well read this post of yours again,its one big QQ and insult...

Keep on living in your Bubble where you are the good guy and you never play as dirty as those who you insult and QQ about all day... Fact is there is not a single creep that is free of guilt to be just the same as any freep,both sides camp,farm,and QQ (there is plenty of proof for that even by your "friends" on freepside if you want il show you some).. You included.. As we just saw you even take it to a rather low level with insults and rage,but thats your style,so keep saying you are mature,your post clearly shows you arent.

Also,i am pretty sure i already told PJ,but i will tell you again since you are dissapointed of us..
    Did it ever come to your Mind that i am dissapointed with creeps and you too? How many times have we talked about freeps beeing lame etc in tribe/ooc and "QQd" about healer raids etc etc.. Yet,when it came down to telling freeps to stop the BS,only very few stepped forward and opend their Mouth,they got called trolls and whatnot.. At that Point even Lutz said both sides are the same,neither one cares in the end (he stopped caring and as a result well we all saw the video..)
    And then the Freeps coming back to withy for pvp and highrank fights thread.. Same thing again,most people complained about saying they come back for easy fights and such,wich was what happend.. healer raids/grps etc... Yet when someone spoke about it to those people,he got called idiot,troll and whatnot,and no one,really no one came up and said anything.. You all didnt want to get involved,cause you had to maintain the "nice guy" immage... QQing and raging in tribe/ooc but never a word to the people or on the forum..
    That was when i was dissapointed...

The Question is do you realize that silly excuses like "you did this so we do that,you deserve it" is nothing but childish and neither side has a chance to win that argument,cause for every "you did this" there is a "but you did that before".
    I did take a break,and i started to look at things with open eyes,try it.. but for that you need to play BOTH sides,only then will you realize that your so called good guys arent much different from those you are so dissapointed about.

Until then,enjoy camping glain now that you can since we are gone..
    -Baz

P.S. With your grammar i`d be carefull asking me if i know "english"
    And our Kin has 3 Members in the Moors(neither of wich a "healer"),4 with the recent addition of frae`s minstrel for a few weeks... We are most of the times in 3-4man groups or max 6 with feni/imilhir when creeps make a 3man group impossible... Ask those 2,perhaps they can tell you that your side aint the saints either...
    Last edited by Okni; May 01 2013 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    You're too mature yet you usurped KR Leadership to kick Baz & Lain's creeps from the tribe after you got ganked in Grothum.

*Jigs off stage*

Oh and just to show I'm neutral: Baz smells.
    I kicked them before that even happend. Too many people left tribe because of them. I die or getting ganked every day almost in etten and i cba about this. It's just a game and looks like 3 of you took that game too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    That BS again about revenge..I think i should tell you again what happened before this grams camp..Whole map red +OPs+dof and 24creeps camping gv for few freeps.Think i'm lying?Ask Imilhir since you seem to trust him.Wanna know what he said when i showed him our conversation in fb?He said you have no clue what you're talking about cuz you were gone for a month.

If everyone starts thinking like "omg they did this to me so i should do it to them too",pvp will get even worse.So get over yourselves and start having fun.

Yesterday i was talking with some guy that played creep for a bit lately and he said: Creeps just want to farm tokens or farm freeps.They aren't interested in good fights.
    But ofc that for you is just a lie.

About the new freeps that we don't invite..I don't make groups,i did once only and i invited new ppl and even if i'm not leading a group i always say to the leader that some guy asked for invite but you know..It's up to the leader if he will invite or not.I can't do anything about it.

Anyway my vip is gone so you won't see me soon in moors.Good luck and have fun!
    I have a lot of fun and as i said already i don't camp GV as when it happends i'm leveling up my Captain. I didn't say Freeps are lairs. I see what is going on arround but since i can't change it on my own i gave up with asking people on OOC to stop camping GV and give Freeps space. There are some creeps who think same as me but there are many who enjoy GV camping. Blame them for that not me. I'm not responsible for all creeps on this server. About your Facebook messages to me ... Yes i came back after 3 months to the game and what i saw was every single day Grams camping. You talking about that creeps want "revenge" for that by camping GV now, but as you said before Creeps did it as well, looks like you wanted "revenge" first. And this is just circle , revenge after revenge. But not all people want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okni View Post
    Yeah this post full of insults and rage clearly shows how mature you are... And you are not mad at all

Everyone can see what a person you are,i dont even need to say anything... You say you dont QQ,well read this post of yours again,its one big QQ and insult...

Keep on living in your Bubble where you are the good guy and you never play as dirty as those who you insult and QQ about all day... Fact is there is not a single creep that is free of guilt to be just the same as any freep,both sides camp,farm,and QQ (there is plenty of proof for that even by your "friends" on freepside if you want il show you some).. You included.. As we just saw you even take it to a rather low level with insults and rage,but thats your style,so keep saying you are mature,your post clearly shows you arent.

Also,i am pretty sure i already told PJ,but i will tell you again since you are dissapointed of us..
    Did it ever come to your Mind that i am dissapointed with creeps and you too? How many times have we talked about freeps beeing lame etc in tribe/ooc and "QQd" about healer raids etc etc.. Yet,when it came down to telling freeps to stop the BS,only very few stepped forward and opend their Mouth,they got called trolls and whatnot.. At that Point even Lutz said both sides are the same,neither one cares in the end (he stopped caring and as a result well we all saw the video..)
    And then the Freeps coming back to withy for pvp and highrank fights thread.. Same thing again,most people complained about saying they come back for easy fights and such,wich was what happend.. healer raids/grps etc... Yet when someone spoke about it to those people,he got called idiot,troll and whatnot,and no one,really no one came up and said anything.. You all didnt want to get involved,cause you had to maintain the "nice guy" immage... QQing and raging in tribe/ooc but never a word to the people or on the forum..
    That was when i was dissapointed...

The Question is do you realize that silly excuses like "you did this so we do that,you deserve it" is nothing but childish and neither side has a chance to win that argument,cause for every "you did this" there is a "but you did that before".
    I did take a break,and i started to look at things with open eyes,try it.. but for that you need to play BOTH sides,only then will you realize that your so called good guys arent much different from those you are so dissapointed about.

Until then,enjoy camping glain now that you can since we are gone..
    -Baz

P.S. With your grammar i`d be carefull asking me if i know "english"
    And our Kin has 3 Members in the Moors(neither of wich a "healer"),4 with the recent addition of frae`s minstrel for a few weeks... We are most of the times in 3-4man groups or max 6 with feni/imilhir when creeps make a 3man group impossible... Ask those 2,perhaps they can tell you that your side aint the saints either...
    Looks like Forum is your home, then let it be. First of all ability to read, write and understanding a meaning of words are different things. Did i say you have bad grammar? Most of us learn English and even Native English people doing grammar mistakes. I meant understanding what i wrote, not grammar *sighs* Anyway you keep calling me GV camper and other stuff I'm not at GV at all. And as i wrote already i'm not responsible for creeps who camp GV, talk to them about it not to me. You keep blaming me for something what i'm not doing. Wake up, will ya? I really don't care what you think about me. And to make it clear, it's actually you who is living in your own "bubble dream world". Blame GV campers people who camping GV not people who are not there at all. I said it once and i will say again: I'm not with freeps or creeps i'm with PvP even if that mean to be on my own on the server. If you can't understand this then it's your problem not mine. I have enough being blamed for other mistakes by you and your friends.

Ash

[QUOTE=Limmy;6769270]You're too mature yet you usurped KR Leadership to kick Baz & Lain's creeps from the tribe after you got ganked in Grothum.

Limmy, you see what happens when Officer Morth leaves for a month...

(Fail, i deleted the last part of the quote so it's not highlited

I kicked them before that even happend. Too many people left tribe because of them. I die or getting ganked every day almost in etten and i cba about this. It's just a game and looks like 3 of you took that game too serious.

I have a lot of fun and as i said already i don't camp GV as when it happends i'm leveling up my Captain. I didn't say Freeps are lairs. I see what is going on arround but since i can't change it on my own i gave up with asking people on OOC to stop camping GV and give Freeps space. There are some creeps who think same as me but there are many who enjoy GV camping. Blame them for that not me. I'm not responsible for all creeps on this server. About your Facebook messages to me ... Yes i came back after 3 months to the game and what i saw was every single day Grams camping. You talking about that creeps want "revenge" for that by camping GV now, but as you said before Creeps did it as well, looks like you wanted "revenge" first. And this is just circle , revenge after revenge. But not all people want it.
    If we wanted revenge we would simply make 24man raids,take all keeps and OPs and then go camp grams..But we were 3 in our groups most of the time.
    None of us bothered to make a raid to camp grams.

Ppl left the tribe cuz of me?Mind sharing names pls?

PS: Morth you nab i missed you! <3
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

PS: Morth you nab i missed you! <3

:*

I'm still MIA, taking care of real life
    Btw what the hell is happening, seems like everyone is at each others throats all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    :*

I'm still MIA, taking care of real life
    Btw what the hell is happening, seems like everyone is at each others throats all of a sudden.
    Who cares i have other stuff to keep myself busy too let em bitzes QQ
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Who cares i have other stuff to keep myself busy too let em bitzes QQ
    Of course, but i've caught a glimpse of stuff about the tribe, and i'm kinda sad things are going even more downhill for us. Cause it's affairs concern me, even if i'm away at the moment.

P.S. Holy &&&&! It says i'm a Century Member under my name and i have 111 posts lmao

I kicked them before that even happend. Too many people left tribe because of them.
    Did those People come back to KR then? I doubt it ^.^

I see what is going on arround but since i can't change it on my own i gave up with asking people on OOC to stop camping GV and give Freeps space. There are some creeps who think same as me but there are many who enjoy GV camping. Blame them for that not me. I'm not responsible for all creeps on this server.And this is just circle , revenge after revenge. But not all people want it.
    So you do understand... Then WHY on earth do you blame US for it? I explained before why i stopped caring,and you say yourself its pointless to beg people to stop doing what they want (and fact is most people want easy fights *Quote creeps : we want freeps that we can kill,not some invincible group that cant be killed by 18+ creeps* And freeps are the same..)
    But it seems you made it your personal goal to QQ about a select few... Well just like you,we are NOT responsible for all freeps on this server,everyone does what he wants and thinks is best..

First of all ability to read, write and understanding a meaning of words are different things. I meant understanding what i wrote *snip*
    Anyway you keep calling me GV camper and other stuff I'm not at GV at all.
    Where in my last post did i call you a GV camper? I did not,so again,be carefull if you question other peoples ability to read,yours seems lacking too...
    All i did was mention the creepraid vs a few freeps with ON buff,camping lug and YOU were there... If you want to deny it go ahead,but carefull,it might bit you in the behind..

And as i wrote already i'm not responsible for creeps who camp GV, talk to them about it not to me. You keep blaming me for something what i'm not doing. Wake up, will ya? I really don't care what you think about me. And to make it clear, it's actually you who is living in your own "bubble dream world". Blame GV campers people who camping GV not people who are not there at all. I said it once and i will say again: I'm not with freeps or creeps i'm with PvP even if that mean to be on my own on the server. If you can't understand this then it's your problem not mine. I have enough being blamed for other mistakes by you and your friends.
    But you make 3 People responsible for freeps who camp gv with 7 Healers... Hypocrite?
    We are not to blame for anyone that isnt in our group,and we dont make groups bigger then 6 unless situation makes anything else impossible...
    Yes we camp grams or gy if thats where creeps sit and wait until they have a raid even tho they dont need one... But we also fight 18+ creeps on the open as you saw.. No matter what we do,as long as we play freeps creeps will QQ about us,cause most other freeps they can easily zerg in an 18vs6 ... Well sorry,but at this point i doubt any of us gives a fk about the QQ anymore...

And again,you deny that you were camping few freeps with ON buff and a creepraid up? Not at GV,but Lug is just as good as a place as any really.. Its amazing that you forget all those things,or excuse them with words like : creeps want revenge for baz camping grams..

Baz asks you now : Where is your Post against the creep campers? Where is your Post against your own Tribe camping? (+the people that left the tribe xD)
    All you do is blame freeps,not a single time have you blamed creeps so far.. And one thing is for certain,if you dont believe me ask your friend Fenilia or Imilhir or simply play freep for a week,both sides are equally to blame and just the same.
    If you cant understand this,or dont want to believe it,do yourself a favor and dont pretend you are for PvP and not side biased,admit you dont care and have fun ^.-
    Last edited by Okni; May 01 2013 at 06:08 PM.

Page 35 of 169 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 135 ... LastLast