We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 34 of 169 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast
    Answer me this:
    When facing creep/freep raid why have some people such trouble working together in order to stay alive and fight the enemy?
    For example: You have a freep group and you meet a ugly creep raid, you get wiped and when you start calling for reinforcements noone answers. Yet you saw alot of soloers and small groups of other freeps. So whats the point of this? Theres clearly enough people in the Ettenmoors to put together organised resistance and give those creeps a hard time earning their infamy. So why not work together?

Now go nuts, eat me alive or whatever. Just give me honest answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Koroeth View Post
    Just give me honest answer.

*Shrug*

When facing creep/freep raid why have some people such trouble working together in order to stay alive and fight the enemy?
    Balance issues,number issues, and some people are just outright less good at playing this game (that ranges from 0 class knowledge and understanding of game/PvMP mechanics over to not beeing able/willing to listen and follow orders of group/raid leaders)
    Both sides have those issues...

You have a freep group and you meet a ugly creep raid, you get wiped and when you start calling for reinforcements noone answers. Yet you saw alot of soloers and small groups of other freeps.
    Reputation and playstyle.. What it comes down to is,WHO does the calling. And WHO are the others that are there at that time..

Some people dont like to make unneeded big raids where all that matters is numbers.. Some prefer to "solo" or run in small Groups..
    Our Kin for example mostly runs small groups and only makes or joins bigger groups if the enemy makes anything else impossible...
    And well,believe it or not,someone like Imilhir calling for reinforcements is more likely to get a group then a random Hunter that no one knows much about.. (not related to you beeing a hunter,just a general example)

As an example :

I have a 6man group up.. You have a 6man group.. And haras is soloing "trolololol?"
    There is a 18 people creep Raid...

You and your group meet the creepraid,you die with perhaps a kill or 2 depending on what players you got there.. you consider it a little unfair and ask for help to put up some resistance.
    Our group meets the creepraid,we dont die,we kill a few creeps and make them run...they complain afterwards that it wasnt fair..
    Haras sits in GV eating souvlaki(sp?)..

Can you see where i am going with this?
    Our group has no chance to do the right thing there..
    If we would happen to join forces,creeps would be left outgunned even more and complain about us beeing lame and whatnot.
    If we dont join forces your freep group is outgunned and you are left complaining about us not helping or inviting everyone.
    NOTE:
    (this applies to everyone in the same situation,just used it as an example as it is what we are dealing with every time...)

No matter what and how you do it,it will be wrong for someone...

Best thing you can do is not care and have fun
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 27 2013 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Haras sits in GV eating souvlaki(sp?)..
    +Rep baz.

@Feni Do you remember what i said to you about withys moors when you first joined :P? Dont bother feni

Best thing you can do is not care and have fun
    But do try to at least care a wee bit, cause if you stop caring completely you'll end up like me. Too lazy to go out to fight even if there's a whole army of angry, revenge filled freeps eager to satisfy their role-play purposes in front of Grams.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    +Rep baz.

@Feni Do you remember what i said to you about withys moors when you first joined :P? Dont bother feni
    You lied No rep for me... shame on you..
    Leave Feni alone! She was a valuable asset in our 6man invincible zerg Raids!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    But do try to at least care a wee bit, cause if you stop caring completely you'll end up like me. Too lazy to go out to fight even if there's a whole army of angry, revenge filled freeps eager to satisfy their role-play purposes in front of Grams.
    Just go kill them,but dont care how you did it,or who they were!! As long as you have fun,nothing else matters.. Thats what i have been told,works like a charm tbh.

Answer me this:
    For example: You have a freep group and you meet a ugly creep raid, you get wiped and when you start calling for reinforcements noone answers. Yet you saw alot of soloers and small groups of other freeps. So whats the point of this? Theres clearly enough people in the Ettenmoors to put together organised resistance and give those creeps a hard time earning their infamy. So why not work together?

Now go nuts, eat me alive or whatever. Just give me honest answer.

I can't understand what Baz is saying because I stay on GV only when I m afk or chating but I ll give u an answer..

At solo:
    Everyone is responsible for his ownself (try to kill and survive by your own cds and if u are lucky u ll get a friendly heal or a helpfull crowd control)

At small groups:
    Everyone is responsible for everyone although specific classes are not necessary..
    U can group up with kin m8s or friends on same rat and be able to have a flexible way of playing (wondering around, leech next to bigger raids or flank with surprise strikes)

At large raids:
    Everyone is responsible for everyone although u need now some specific classes
    This means that the raid should be able to have a proper formation+teamwork otherwise it will be a disaster for everyone (even worst than if anyone was soloing at the same place v craid).

So when I judge that there is avaliable a proper core of freeps+classes who know what to do we manage to form a freep raid which will be able to protect new players and fill their blanks. Otherwise it is better not to have a fraid.

As well as that I don't like to invite sideswitchers who play on both sides on the same period because I can't trust them.

EDIT: Aff I don't know if u have become a bootilicker or u ve just turn to Baz's fanboy.. One way or another u should check it
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 27 2013 at 09:25 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    EDIT: Aff I don't know if u have become a bootilicker or u ve just turn to Baz's fanboy.. One way or another u should check it
    Tbh every word baz said became true or ive seen it. I got out of my freep googles and your zerg raids and i started to PvP.(take it as offence im just calling facts) Plus why should i lick the boots of baz? I dont have any benefit i dont play with him or chat at all im just happy someone can call some truths on withys forums.

On a sidenote i wasnt the one that flamed laineth like a girl behind her back and now i call her PRINCESS.

Believe me haras you chose a wrong person to do that irony wars

You lied No rep for me... shame on you..
    I have to spread more first

On a sidenote i wasnt the one that flamed laineth like a girl behind her back and now i call her PRINCESS.
    As i said before..When you play with someone you are the best person in the world,once you play against him you are suddenly bad lame etc.Funny isn't it?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    As i said before..When you play with someone you are the best person in the world,once you play against him you are suddenly bad lame etc.Funny isn't it?
    i know x] thank god i escaped from that lowness or whatever that is called

Tbh every word baz said became true or ive seen it. I got out of my freep googles and your zerg raids and i started to PvP.(take it as offence im just calling facts) Plus why should i lick the boots of baz? I dont have any benefit i dont play with him or chat at all im just happy someone can call some truths on withys forums.

Believe me haras you chose a wrong person to do that irony wars

I have to spread more first
    Affected:

1.It's funny that when u came first on moors u used to pm me ''I ll join on group only if YOU make one'' and now u are raging vs my groups which most of the times were hardly outnumbered/experienced from creep ones.. (without having lms or captains)

2.It's also funny that when I asked for audacity geared freeps and u weren't able to join on my groups because of your pve gear on 1st days of RoR u were raging because u couldn't enter my groups..

3.All know that u were trying to be known by trolling (u used to troll on globalf/freep ooc/foroums) and not because of your playing abilities. (I'm happy that u found a new way by licking).

4.About Laineth: If u had seen pvp award thread I had placed her on best hunters (as long she was playing her hunter) and on best defilers of withy although she was playing mostly on creep side.

Affected:

1.It's funny that when u came first on moors u used to pm me ''I ll join on group only if YOU make one'' and now u are raging vs my groups which most of the times were hardly outnumbered/experienced from creep ones.. (without having lms or captains)

2.It's also funny that when I asked for audacity geared freeps and u weren't able to join on my groups because of your pve gear on 1st days of RoR u were raging because u couldn't enter my groups..

3.All know that u were trying to be known by trolling (u used to troll on globalf/freep ooc/foroums) and not because of your playing abilities. (I'm happy that u found a new way by licking).

4.About Laineth: If u had seen pvp award thread I had placed her on best hunters (as long she was playing her hunter) and on best defilers of withy although she was playing mostly on creep side.
    1. A group of 5 ministrels and 1 champ is pathetic. Numbers wont matter there 5 minis can heal a fraid.

2. I never raged i was dissapointed you wantes us to pve in order to pvp xD (you are the fail there not me).

3. Whats the point of getting known in a game like lotro? nice comments? If you call trolling saying my opinion then go back to school and learn how society works.

4. Did i said anything about that? you were really saying nice things when she was on creepside. NAT.

Yes totally outnumbered.

1. A group of 5 ministrels and 1 champ is pathetic. Numbers wont matter there 5 minis can heal a fraid.

2. I never raged i was dissapointed you wantes us to pve in order to pvp xD (you are the fail there not me).

3. Whats the point of getting known in a game like lotro? nice comments? If you call trolling saying my opinion then go back to school and learn how society works.

4. Did i said anything about that? you were really saying nice things when she was on creepside. NAT.

Yes totally outnumbered.
    1. Nice screenie I m seeing a kin freep group before U10 next to grams shooters.. From 4 minies only 2 were on heals (maybe 1 I don't really remember) otherwise a champ's and a gurdian's dps couldn't kill anything next to shooters.. That period we had only kin groups and not any freep raids until creeps managed to get more decent ranks.

2. You had raged many times I m bored to search old foroum posts because I have spent already enough of my time to u..

3. Ask yourself about this.. (why are u posting bs to a server that u are not even playing anymore?)

4. The discussion is between us although u are involving some one else (a girl) so as to say one more bs..
    (shows that u are still a boy but u ll grow.. )

One of the main reasons why i'm not playing so much nowadays, quite a pathetic sight if i may add. Seeing that in front of grams just makes me log out. And in the past few months that same sight has been repeating itself over and over.
    Not just because of the group but what they do after they get zerged. (Eventually it has to happen, cause that group is just a big red sign saying, "ZERG ME PLEASE!!!!")
    Anyway, after they wipe they rage and get even more people!, or ragequit after they've farmed enough nablet lowranks.

Damn, seems i've just broke my vow of neutrality.

Here, a song! (Sudden dose of randomness)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Apr 28 2013 at 11:17 AM.

1. Nice screenie I m seeing a kin freep group before U10 next to grams shooters.. From 4 minies only 2 were on heals (maybe 1 I don't really remember) otherwise a champ's and a gurdian's dps couldn't kill anything next to shooters.. That period we had only kin groups and not any freep raids until creeps managed to get more decent ranks.

2. You had raged many times I m bored to search old foroum posts because I have spent already enough of my time to u..

3. Ask yourself about this.. (why are u posting bs to a server that u are not even playing anymore?)

4. The discussion is between us although u are involving some one else (a girl) so as to say one more bs..
    (shows that u are still a boy but u ll grow.. )
    1. Oh only 2 minis healing what a an underpowered group! and ofc the guard WOULD NEVER sw xD fail oh i think i forgot a rk and a lm beeing there sometimes xD

2. Yeah i was screaming of rage ROAR RWAR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

3. Why did you left eldar? Cant beat a r9 without a promotion ? xD

4. So the definition of man to you is dissing others behind their back like girls do? I dont talk behind the backs of people since im not used of it in my real life.

Now call all your friends to diss me like all girls do. Your name backwards also means a lot.

Btw morth thanks you made me win the argument <3

Wanna keep it up Sir.Haras?

Whoa wait, stop. I was just expressing my thoughts about the matter. I'm still on neutral ground, you two can fight if you like i'll have nothing to do with it.

Last edited by Tharvendall; Apr 28 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Whoa wait, stop. I was just expressing my thoughts about the matter. I'm still on neutral ground, you two can fight if you like i'll have nothing to do with it.

Ill go cry in a corner now
    Last edited by affected7; Apr 28 2013 at 11:59 AM.

Uhmm...
    Your posts have answered my question and raised some others which i better keep to myself.
    Thank you.
    Just for your information: its not my hunter that visits EM, its my cappy Manweldui R6.

1. Oh only 2 minis healing what a an underpowered group! and ofc the guard WOULD NEVER sw xD fail oh i think i forgot a rk and a lm beeing there sometimes xD

2. Yeah i was screaming of rage ROAR RWAR RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

3. Why did you left eldar? Cant beat a r9 without a promotion ? xD

4. So the definition of man to you is dissing others behind their back like girls do? I dont talk behind the backs of people since im not used of it in my real life.

Now call all your friends to diss me like all girls do. Your name backwards also means a lot.

Wanna keep it up Sir.Haras?
    1. It's not an underpowered group althought it's not a zerg specially before U10.. (saying one more time it was a KIN GROUP, can anyone ask me not to group with kinm8s? just lol)

2. U don't need to scream your fail bs posts are enough

3. Go ask on Eldar..

4. Worst fights were on foroums in front of every eye so there's nothing behind the back..

- No need to call anyone because all know your bs posts.. (most of the fail complex characters are making this kind of posts)
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 28 2013 at 12:34 PM.

Uhmm...
    Your posts have answered my question and raised some others which i better keep to myself.
    Thank you.
    Just for your information: its not my hunter that visits EM, its my cappy Manweldui R6.
    I was just speaking in generall, cappies are always usefull and rare on moors

Uhmm...
    Thank you.
    I was just speaking in generall, cappies are always usefull and rare on moors

1. It's not an underpowered group althought it's not a zerg specially before U10.. (saying one more time it was a KIN GROUP, can anyone ask me not to group with kinm8s? just lol)

2. U don't need to scream your fail bs posts are enough

3. Go ask on Eldar..

4. Worst fights were on foroums in front of every eye so there's nothing behind the back..

- No need to call anyone because all know your bs posts.. (most of the fail complex characters are making this kind of posts)
    What a comeback. xD

Uhmm...
    Thank you.
    Hey hey i invited you to a group!Too bad we didn't find any creeps only poor lutz killing hobbits in hh

@Affected: Pls stop talking about me.I don't care what haras or anyone else said about me.It's just a fkn game.So just leave me out of your fight.TY
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Right back at ya bro! I really hope you arent delusional enough to think you are any better then those who you try to insult here
    You are living in your own little world where you are the Hero who`s actions cannot be questioned and are without flaw,and those speaking against you are just trolls,usual subjects,bootlickers and fanboys...
    I dont blame you,i was close to this state myself once,but its time you wake up and realize you are NOT as "good" as you believe you are,and that perhaps people arent trolling when they speak up against your actions..

@ Koroeth,dont keep it to yourself,ask!! There is nothing you would have to hide or be afraid of..

Right back at ya bro! I really hope you arent delusional enough to think you are any better then those who you try to insult here
    You are living in your own little world where you are the Hero who`s actions cannot be questioned and are without flaw,and those speaking against you are just trolls,usual subjects,bootlickers and fanboys...
    I dont blame you,i was close to this state myself once,but its time you wake up and realize you are NOT as "good" as you believe you are,and that perhaps people arent trolling when they speak up against your actions...
    Why do you bother baz? Lets hope he ragequits withy on next update when he cant solo a r4 spider and come back 1 update before freeps become godmode again .

EDIT : @ Lain sorry for bothering but i cant hear someone calling me bootlicker when he is exact definition of it. anyways sorreh
    Last edited by affected7; Apr 28 2013 at 05:27 PM.

Page 34 of 169 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 ... LastLast