We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 33 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    While my mom is getting me more popcorns...
    Can i get some?

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    can someone tell me if the WW leaderboards are broken again ?
    WW dashboard hasnt been working for some days
    Yeah dashboards arent working because leaderboards arent working. And thats not all, owner of that site blocked today all croatian IPs because Z was clubbing even there. He was liking his videos or something...

Anyone knows any other site?
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Leaderboards not working = no site like dailystats will work either.. After all they all just get their data more or less from the Leaderboards/mylotro

Hope they stay down tbh.. less QQ about someone making more points then others..

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Leaderboards not working = no site like dailystats will work either.. After all they all just get their data more or less from the Leaderboards/mylotro

Hope they stay down tbh.. less QQ about someone making more points then others..
    I know that they dont work, i just ask if theres any other site where i can see stats after leaderboards are fixed, since i wont be able to see blackappendage thanks to Z

''Greenpeace and WWF organizations would like to thank last nights freep raid for fighting against the dissapearance of norborgs spicies at the Hoardale's wetland..''

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

For everyone that does not read the general PvMP Forums i would like to share an answer from Sapience in my thread asking him about "rankfarming" and reasons behind not taking actions against it :

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    But to your current qestion, and that thread, we are looking at ways to track those who are taking advantage of this system in ways we did not intend. Once we have that in place we will start to take a look at appropriate action to take against those players. And yes, very lengthy and possibly lifetime bans are a very real possibility.
    This is quite honestly a step in the right direction... Full post and his full answer is in the PvMP Forums in the @ Sapience Thread.

@Cillion
    You have made my day, honestly this day was one terrible event after another (trouble at work) and this has lifted my spirit. Well played sir!
    [url=http://achievecraft.com][img]http://achievecraft.com/cimage/i6000/Achievement++get%21/There%27s+nowhere+to+hide%21/mca.png[/img][/url]

For everyone that does not read the general PvMP Forums i would like to share an answer from Sapience in my thread asking him about "rankfarming" and reasons behind not taking actions against it :

This is quite honestly a step in the right direction... Full post and his full answer is in the PvMP Forums in the @ Sapience Thread.
    This is great, great news.

Quick heads up to people who watch dailystats: As soon as leaderboards are working again it will probably show a lot of people with a lot of renown/infamy. This is not because we've all been clubbing but because it accumulates all renown/infamy gained since leaderboards went down.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    This is great, great news.
    Dont be too excited. Turbine promised us new pvmp region with roi, didnt happen... imo, this is just sapience giving us hope, but i doubt much will change. Dmg is already done, many people already clubbed, its late tbh. Decent players enjoy ranking and they wont club for ranking, noobs will do it, but that wont impact pvp cuz thier skills even with higher ranks cant change much.

We all know at least one example

muhaahahahahah

ohhh yeaaah get ready to die ridiculous tarks the mighty Berenakh Lizardking is back to slay u all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aunnamdir View Post
    ohhh yeaaah get ready to die ridiculous tarks the mighty Berenakh Lizardking is back to slay u all!!!!
    Even slugs laugh with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    [*]Character and guild data will be discontinued. Please note that this will also impact any systems that rely on character data including PVMP leaderboards, Character Signatures, and API functionality (data.lotro.com).
    Goodbye dailystats,it was fun while it lasted!!

Goodbye dailystats,it was fun while it lasted!!
    Guess thats how they intend to deal with the clubbing, if we cant see what people are making per day we cant accuse them of clubbing.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Bought myself a new pet

[img][/img]
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

End of leaderboards update ? = Turbine's 6th anniversary celebrating gift to clubbers.. Many gratz for this.. ./clap clap clap

All know that daily stats are the mirror of pvp action and it ll be a terrible mistake to stop updating..

This will bring low quality/activity pvp action in every server and soon many players will loose their interest for pvp..

EDIT: Better write your opinion at this thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ms-and-MyLOTRO
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 25 2013 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    End of leaderboards update ? = Turbine's 6th anniversary celebrating gift to clubbers.. Many gratz for this.. ./clap clap clap

All know that daily stats are the mirror of pvp action and it ll be a terrible mistake to stop updating..

This will bring low quality/activity pvp action in every server and soon many players will loose their interest for pvp..

EDIT: Better write your opinion at this thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ms-and-MyLOTRO
    PvP quality is already way too low Haras but i will agree that this is the last hit that turbine gives to PvPers of Lotro.

Posting anything in that thread wont change much actually it wont change anything they just update us.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    PvP quality is already way too low Haras but i will agree that this is the last hit that turbine gives to PvPers of Lotro.

Posting anything in that thread wont change much actually it wont change anything they just update us.

The action will soon be like the first months of RoR because many players will loose their interest for pvp.. (plenty of clubbers, most of the freeps will stop VIP, creeps will pve until they ll be bored of it).

Massive protest always has good results so every pvper (who is able to predict the poor pvp future) doesn't loose anything by expressing his argument about this..

If I may lend a machete to this highly intellectual and productive conversational thicket,
    Don't worry about PvP action going up or down, or 'protests' or whatever other means of 'rebelling' against the decisions Turbine makes. It won't change anything. People will always come back to pvp no matter what the next disgusting update or expansion brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    If I may lend a machete to this highly intellectual and productive conversational thicket,
    Don't worry about PvP action going up or down, or 'protests' or whatever other means of 'rebelling' against the decisions Turbine makes. It won't change anything. People will always come back to pvp no matter what the next disgusting update or expansion brings.
    If u call pvp questing all day until there's an ooc call for a single freep at ec or a clubber next to tr's gy and waiting the last friday of the month for some action.. Sure u ll manage to get this..

Some pve creeps maybe don't have problem with this (not refering to u) but for sure freeps will stop paying every month's VIP for such low activity..

If u call pvp questing all day until there's an ooc call for a single freep at ec or a clubber next to tr's gy and waiting the last friday of the month for some action.. Sure u ll manage to get this..

Some pve creeps maybe don't have problem with this (not refering to u) but for sure freeps will stop paying every month's VIP for such low activity..

It's your problem (Referring to the general freep population) that you carelessly stay in EC after killing a few creeps. You know it's a death trap and you know they'll ask for help, and once they do it on OOC everyone will come for their piece of the cake, no matter how small that piece is. I don't remember the last time i answered such a call for help, because the last few times i did i found myself overwhelmed by 4-5 freeps, led by the careless one who got killed earlier.
    I suppose it's my problem that i try to stay solo and in small groups as much as i can, i find it satisfying to 'hunt' freeps on my own. Even if i don't have any means of escape or stealth when things go downhill. (The reason why my wartab is so ugly)
    About questing, since RoR launched it has become trivial to even do so, you do it but it gives almost nothing in return.
    I've always tried to avoid questing because i'm just too lazy to do it, even on freepside (Takes me forever to level a char)
    Maybe the odd Marshal An or Elf ears at TA once in a week.

As most of my friends know, lately i just tend to stay parked at my usual spot up in grams and spread bs over the chat channels. Makes people laugh at least...
    Last edited by Tharvendall; Apr 26 2013 at 08:04 PM.

If u call pvp questing all day
    *puts baz mode on*
    That is what a certain Champ did for his first 11 ranks,he didnt mind back then..
    *Turns baz mode off*

Some Lotro Player Council Members are known clubbers.
    /discuss

*puts baz mode on*
    That is what a certain Champ did for his first 11 ranks,he didnt mind back then..
    *Turns baz mode off*

Some Lotro Player Council Members are known clubbers.
    /discuss

It's your view but If I was pveing until R11 then whole server was pveing because I m not able to remember any pvp battle without me although I log daily + 90% of the action I was leading fraids u were fighting.. (Wondering If u were fighting anything else while u were pvping?)

Anyway every server gets the pvp that it worths so there's no point to discuss further...

EDIT: Council of clubbers? That's why leaderboards won't be updated..

*puts baz mode on*
    *Turns baz mode off*
    Despite i dont really adore Haras he pved yes its true but he made 90% of the freep PvP action in RoI as far as i have seen :P

Btw you still hope player council will change something :P?

As most of my friends know, lately i just tend to stay parked at my usual spot up in grams and spread bs over the chat channels. Makes people laugh at least...
    THAT SPOT been empty for sometime...(sad face)....
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    THAT SPOT been empty for sometime...(sad face)....

I'll be back soon, don't worry. Although my spot is probably being defiled at the moment by that stinky warg called Dartwolf who's pissin' all over it! : D

Although my spot is probably being defiled at the moment by that stinky warg called Dartwolf who's pissin' all over it! : D
    Oh hell yeah!!!!!

Page 33 of 169 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 133 ... LastLast