We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 32 of 169 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    You had bugs, you reloged, bugs were gone and you can play. We can just make lag to be gone like that. It was impossible to play for me and many others because when on my pc i arived to you, youve been 20 meters away from that place. Some of us were lagging a lot fight before, still we came back for that final fight. And who knows what would have been the results of that final fight if we didnt lag that bad.

You were saying you dont want to be dragged into forum wars and youre starting one i guess. Im not mind reader and i cant read whats in your mind. I probably know the guy but i dont know who is doing what in moors whole day. Must be some warg youre qqing about.

If it is, get over it, its how it class works. Burgs hips too, champs and guards sprint away, other classes do this some do that bla bla. Kill if you can, if you cant dont come here and qq about every single fight.
    Freeps 15+ raids always have lag (even during RoI on spam flies) but no need to start a discussion on Turbine's weakness..

I m not qq about dying (don't care that's why I came back) although this kind of behaviour doesn't help (specially between raid leaders) and I think both sides doesn't want to return on ''not giving deaths'' ages..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 17 2013 at 04:01 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Freeps lagg just as much..

@Haras : I love my wargy and he will always be my signature

Remember the 1st last friday event we had ? I lagged so much in the fights that I switched to my guardian to only SW a healer and watch a game like in the old days when I tried playing Diablo 2 on my pentium 1 lagged for about 20 minutes and only see once in a while my power bar is empty and to re-apply SW and try doing any movement posible. Played a bit with my game settings and fixed most of it. Seen a few wargs these last few fights standing in 1 place without movement and some hunters staying out of heal range to get rid of some lag if it even helps.

Hope to see you all in more big fights with long time in combat.
    Last edited by Narga; Apr 17 2013 at 08:24 AM. Reason: miss typed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000006cc48/signature.png]Narga[/charsig]
    Bartz Cappy r7 Fatalix RK r7 Fatalis Champ r5 Fatalisa Guard r5 Lavasioth Mini r7

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Freeps 15+ raids always have lag (even during RoI on spam flies) but no need to start a discussion on Turbine's weakness..

I m not qq about dying (don't care that's why I came back) although this kind of behavior doesn't help (specially between raid leaders) and I think both sides doesn't want to return on ''not giving deaths'' ages..
    Well as i said craid was disbanded after i left the raid. I didnt disband raid, but since more then one full fellowship had to leave due to huge lag rest of the guys disbanded cuz of low numbers. I just couldnt play and there is nothing fun for me to get 1 picture every 5 seconds.

Since i heard craid was disbanded i posted that here for freep if youre interested why we were gone.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Well as i said craid was disbanded after i left the raid. I didnt disband raid, but since more then one full fellowship had to leave due to huge lag rest of the guys disbanded cuz of low numbers. I just couldnt play and there is nothing fun for me to get 1 picture every 5 seconds.

Since i heard craid was disbanded i posted that here for freep if youre interested why we were gone.
    The sentence:
    ''I m not qq about dying (don't care that's why I came back) although this kind of behaviour doesn't help (specially between raid leaders) and I think both sides doesn't want to return on ''not giving deaths'' ages..''

wasn't refering to u, it was for the raid leader who is afraid to die..

The sentence:
    ''I m not qq about dying (don't care that's why I came back) although this kind of behaviour doesn't help (specially between raid leaders) and I think both sides doesn't want to return on ''not giving deaths'' ages..''

wasn't refering to u, it was for the raid leader who is afraid to die..
    Haras doesn't mind dying, good one!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000022735a/signature.png]Bubbs[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Freeps lagg just as much..
    Lies, creeps got all the lag. Only reason we killed lutz's raid was because they were lagging. It had nothing to do with the last fight we had i actually increased the raid size from 12 to 16 instead :L In that last fight was it 4 deaths 20+ kills?

Oh well sux being fair i suppose?

PS: Lag is server wide not just creep side. Better excuse next time pls lutz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

Quote Originally Posted by eois View Post
    Haras doesn't mind dying, good one!
    2475 deaths.. How many do u have on your spider on great Laurelin?

omg omg omg my wargs snifs forum war again

to frae and baz: looks like you read what you want to see - i dont see creeps qq that we lost, it was just for information that we disbanded/left cos lagging AND loosing havent tiny piece of fun. if there would be playable conditions 100% we would return to battlefield
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    Lies, creeps got all the lag.

PS: Lag is server wide not just creep side.
    I have some great news for you.What your machine is made of(processor,ram etc) actually plays a great role.
    Many people on the screen=more data to process=more lag
    Many people on the screen=more data to send over the net=more lag
    Simple as that.
    I managed to log for a shortwhile,and took part in the last fight.I loaded freeps about 20s after we made contact.Some guys were dead already.Tried throwing some hots around,was still lagging when i targeted something.It was unplayable for the most time for me,unless I could move as far back as I could,which I didnt get the chance to. My laptop cant handle 18somethingvshow many
    u were.

Hargen told me they had wiped you a few times before,so i wouldnt be so quick to think the craid would be disband bc of one wipe,but then i dont know the whole story and thats my POV anyway.
    If a fraid left/disbanded like that,in the end i guess i would think something similar,so it doesnt really matter what you think about us i suppose.
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslayer_withywindle View Post
    MASS FAIL COMPUTER QQ
    FYI: Creeps wiped us that day because we were ridiculously outnumbered, still tho despite what most of my raid was saying (Get more people we need it against that many etc) I didn't invite more people however after 1-2 more wipes i decided i would get 6 more because tbh i was bored of giving creeps that need double numbers to win a fight points. With these 6 other freeps we facerolled the huge creep group (Still outnumbering us) and they disbanded after one wipe blaming lag.

So yeah that's exactly the reason they disbanded, cant win fair fights don't fight at all? Seems some of you cant even win a 5 freeps vs 12+ creeps <3 Wait I guess it was the lag again right? My bad...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

^^
    you cant be more arogant than that... oh wait you can, just watch some famous player videos
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

FYI: Creeps wiped us that day because we were ridiculously outnumbered, still tho despite what most of my raid was saying (Get more people we need it against that many etc) I didn't invite more people however after 1-2 more wipes i decided i would get 6 more because tbh i was bored of giving creeps that need double numbers to win a fight points. With these 6 other freeps we facerolled the huge creep group (Still outnumbering us) and they disbanded after one wipe blaming lag.

So yeah that's exactly the reason they disbanded, cant win fair fights don't fight at all? Seems some of you cant even win a 5 freeps vs 12+ creeps <3 Wait I guess it was the lag again right? My bad...
    Haahahaha!! Geez man ur really overcompensating for apparently something extra tiny down there. (cant stop laughing... pls write some more)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

You just cant get over fact that croatians are pwning you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyX8roctZcc

Poor Z was banned even from theblackappendage foroums:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....osting-content

''He was banned voting on his own content multiple times after being warned not to do that.''

Clubbing even on video votes.. lol

EDIT: I think we all should protest so as to let him post his funny videos again..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 17 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaka View Post
    Haahahaha!! Geez man ur really overcompensating for apparently something extra tiny down there. (cant stop laughing... pls write some more)
    Did one of my Ent`s beat the last bit of brain out of your Head?
    Stuff like that is low,even for you hargen.. But im not surprised,frae hit the nail on the head and now you are butthurt..

Poor Z was banned even from theblackappendage foroums:

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....osting-content

''He was banned voting on his own content multiple times after being warned not to do that.''

Clubbing even on video votes.. lol

EDIT: I think we all should protest so as to let him post his funny videos again..
    I have to agree that we have to protest! this is like... inquisition! We cant let that happen to our greatest artist! Many artist get famous after death or century after.. Im sure that our grandchildren will have to watch his awesome IT artistry in schools... maybe XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Did one of my Ent`s beat the last bit of brain out of your Head?
    Stuff like that is low,even for you hargen.. But im not surprised,frae hit the nail on the head and now you are butthurt..
    I m sure frae knows i only replied in such manner cuz of his 'bragging post'... and i m sure he knows that that was more of a joke then anything serious.
    Anyways it seems my post really hit a soft spot at some1 else ;P
    Oh no!! Brain eating Ents everywhere!

Btw finally we are talking about the most important post in my opinion: Deaths=)! It really shows who comes to moors for farming, zerging and hugging (and killing action) and who comes out ready to share points so both sides enjoys returning to etten! Thx goes to Haras. My deaths on warg11: 2800+-

And big /salute goes to rkoo who switched from freep to creep side to balance things out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Btw finally we are talking about the most important post in my opinion: Deaths=)! It really shows who comes to moors for farming, zerging and hugging (and killing action) and who comes out ready to share points so both sides enjoys returning to etten! Thx goes to Haras. My deaths on warg11: 2800+-
    EDIT: Removed misunderstanding post..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 18 2013 at 08:41 AM.

Tbh I didn't expect a stance like this because we were used in more cool posts from u although psychology seems has right by saying that anyone realises his real attidute on pressure circumstances.. U sound a little bit stressed here so I m not going to follow u..

(Both of us log almost daily after RoI.. If u are getting well on mathematics our 350 deaths difference is less than 1 more death per day in the period we are playing.. I m dying everyday 1 time less than u and I killed the action, very wise conclusion!)
    Follow me where? I m just saying that deaths are important stats for me... And i m glad to see u have many deaths as me (pretty much the same)- meaning thats a good thing really!!
    Not sure what psychology u had in mind...

Follow me where? I m just saying that deaths are important stats for me... And i m glad to see u have many deaths as me (pretty much the same)- meaning thats a good thing really!!
    Not sure what psychology u had in mind...
    The lack of frankess of writing speech made me misunderstanding then..
    Thought that your ''Thx goes to Haras'' was refered about what u ve said about farming,zerg, killing action etc.. and not for the importance to the stat of death..

I m glad that u see that our deaths are on same scale and consider my previous post like it hasn't ever been written.. (deleted already)
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 18 2013 at 08:43 AM.

What version of FreepGOOGLES are you using?It seems they are malfunctioning and causing side effects.

Early freep grp:Erazor(blue rank rk),you,redrank rk(Lsomething,was healing)Berutiel(blue rank cappy) lowrank hunt,lain,tahko,lowrank(i think)champ.(champ could have left after your first 2 wipes,not sure).8 in total

Early creep grp:me,lutz,hargen on bas,shalik(r6 warg)grimspin(redrank spider)pandawolf(red rank warg),sultruz(r6 warg)sarkoz(bluerank wl)trogur(r7 def,he was afk at some fights)Dhsomething(r5 reaver).10 in total,i remembered 9,sulturz could have joined later.

We wiped you 2 times at lug hills,you got us twice while we tried to take lug.

Feni,melrean joined at about the same time.the addition of antistun+rk heals made it quite impossible for us,since we lacked silences and disarms,so i called for some more on ooc.Imlih,red,voin,baz came there later.

Late freep grp:you,erazor,berutiel,feni,m elrean,lain,lowrank hunt,imlih,red,voin,(tahko?)ba z

Late creep grpsome ppl switched,pretty much the same)lutz,hargen on rvrs,kratai,me,grabash,hazaglo th,pandawolf,sultruz,miaoumiao u(red rank warg)sarkoz,trogur(for some time iirc,he left a bit earlier)butlok(or something,red rank rvr).might have had a 13th at some point,not sure.

Also,in case you might have missed it,freeps are a bit stronger with this update.blueranked creeps arent able to cope just as good,and numbers at the mo are what we use to counter insane dps,heals,cc. if freeps have any idea of what to do,there isnt any other option.

(the above are lame excuses ofc.we are all a bunch of ezmoding noob creeps who just couldnt beat your well balanced and coordinated,made of professional players,freep group.we literally have no excuse if you also think how overpowered creepside is at the mo)

Hopefully there was better action after I left
    Last edited by Shadeslayer_withywindle; Apr 18 2013 at 08:51 AM.
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

Deaths mean something? Good,cause i have close to 1k deaths on a r7 toon (my warg even bohooo)... Lets see who beats that
    Or 1200+ deaths on r9... How about your BA or reaver hargen?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslayer_withywindle View Post
    stuffz
    Fraelin was talking about the fights we had after Hispania ppl left.Yes we had a fight inside Lug when u had npcs on you and some of you jumped and started running towards grams but after that we were outside to give you open fights.

At that time it was me,Frae,Imil,Feni and Melrean.Personally i asked Frae to get more ppl cuz i tracked 15 of you.He didn't at that time.After your 1st wipe(i think) we saw Red and Voin and Getta around but not in our group.

Later on we got Baz as well and that was it.We never had more than 6 ppl in our group.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

While my mom is getting me more popcorns, can someone tell me if the WW leaderboards are broken again ?
    WW dashboard hasnt been working for some days
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Page 32 of 169 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast