We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 31 of 169 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Well dont expect much from people who come with a fraid of 5 ministrels and a total number of 15 freeps vs 8 creeps with the highest rank of 8 among them oh and yes he runs from 3vs3 (arranged one).

Haras if you wanna improve the quality of moors you should have tried not to farm lowranks with 5 ministrels on your side you are getting what you deserve feel free to QQ with a wall of text now.

p.s. Lain be kind on my warg i just greeted you with a warm warg piss :[
    LoL!

If u talk about fights at Red TR's gy shooters, Hispania had a kin raid and I had a small group with Feni + Melrian = 0 minstrels (Of course Feni's heals are more than 5 minis but blame Feni about this )
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

[I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    1) Abusing fall immunity is fighting only in places where you can get away in any possible situation. Since when do burgs do that???

2) Minstrel isn't a player, its a class. I fight fairly 1v1 no matter spar or not u were low ranked so i don't expect you to kill me even when I'm not using chords but Mirt / other spider could of.

3) Its not about dying to entertain its about having some honour and fighting till the death? Obviously something you guys know nothing about.

4) When did i say anything about 5 weavers?

6) No i don't mean store skills, i mean store buffs e.g. morale / dmg perks. The reason you want to fight at grams is so you can run away to one shooters if near death? Or maybe you would like to fight near tol waterfall again? (Just in case!) How bad are you?

@Mirt, So basically what you're asking me is - How can you beat a minstrel with r6 audacity and lvl 75 legendary items + lvl 75 gear who is also only using 1 chord against a r8 spider with all store skills in a 1v1?? Faceroll over the keyboard maybe? But for reals now. How about don't back peddle on the keyboard while clicking ill timed skills? Guess that's a good start tbh. I would also advice learning the difference between a QQ post and a mocking post on forums

PS: rofl post up for 5 minutes and somebody reports it <3
    If you had good 75 stuff you arent really epic to outheal those guys with set for removing poisons, etc. Especially becuase you were running without warspeech as you told earlier and as i saw you before i had to go.

I hope deleted posts will help you getting into player council. Our dream is to have players like this in council...

LoL at abusing fall imunity.. just lol. Im sure youve never abused it on your spider on eldar. I am sure.

@Haras Please dont talk about wargs hips and sprint. We have seen enough of your sprint getaways, its not like youre perfect person to talk about that topic
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

@Haras Please dont talk about wargs hips and sprint. We have seen enough of your sprint getaways, its not like youre perfect person to talk about that topic
    I m not telling not to try your survivability skills vs multiple enemies (specially when u don't have any heals) this is part of the game too, but on 1v1 at open field I don't leave.
    (Maybe had left on some 1v1 vs defs on previous update who were using flies and could't play any skill on 0 power)
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 15 2013 at 05:40 AM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I m not telling not to try your survivability skills vs multiple enemies (specially when u don't have any heals) this is part of the game too, but on 1v1 at open field I don't leave.
    (Maybe had left on some 1v1 vs defs on previous update who were using flies and could't play any skill on 0 power)
    Well atleast a bit decent freep doesnt need to leave 1v1s, cause he simply wins. Thats the difference. Be glad that someone even gives you some 1v1, because more reasonable for a creep now is to avoid such fights altogether.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

LoL!

If u talk about fights at Red TR's gy shooters, Hispania had a kin raid and I had a small group with Feni + Melrian = 0 minstrels (Of course Feni's heals are more than 5 minis but blame Feni about this )
    I dont blame feni im quite proud for making her come to moors with red and performing like an r15 <3.

edit : Oh and naius just rep for your post ^^
    Last edited by affected7; Apr 15 2013 at 10:24 AM.

well said Naius

Haras said he runed some times agaisnt defilers cos of no power we run cos of no morale pretty much same thing. i wana see that if people gona stay and die reciving ~3k hits while dealing oposite player lower than 1k a hit.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    well said Naius

Haras said he runed some times agaisnt defilers cos of no power we run cos of no morale pretty much same thing. i wana see that if people gona stay and die reciving ~3k hits while dealing oposite player lower than 1k a hit.
    It depends on Turbine's updates for each class/cooldowns on skills/battlefield/if any other interfere during the battle or not..

When u solo around u take the risks. Before U10 many creep classes were stronger on 1v1 but many freeps took the challenge and had a decent 1v1 battle even on lvl 75 gear (of course I won't blame a weak low rank class for trying to escape) but experienced players should at least try it when they decide to have a 1v1 battle.
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 15 2013 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Well atleast a bit decent freep doesnt need to leave 1v1s, cause he simply wins. Thats the difference. Be glad that someone even gives you some 1v1, because more reasonable for a creep now is to avoid such fights altogether.
    You have right although I remember u on first days of RoR that u were fighting 1v1 vs op high rank creeps on lvl 75 gear staying and dying many times without waiting your cd hips..

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    well said Naius

If balance was even people would still run from a fight they are about to lose more often then not... So that excuse is getting a little bit old... I mean if they run when in danger of dying in a 10v2 situation,them beeing one of the 10,what on earth makes you think they wouldnt run in a 1v1 situation when the fight turns out to not go in their favor?

Same with calling in help in a 1v1 situation,people wont magically stop it cause there is a 50/50 chance to win for both players,on the contrary they are going to get the 100% by number advantage..

But ofc creeps never so such lame things,always just big bad freeps... And ofc freeps never do it either,its just always the creeps that do it...
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 15 2013 at 11:41 AM.

i didnt say that 1 side dont run while other runs, nor did i refused that creeps ooc freep. it just made my attention that freeps qq about runing creeps not vice verse. i have even replied to those nabs not to wait for easymode but kill that target himself. last one what i see was r2 mini reported...

about runing from 1v1 fights i agree with this article under cowards section
    http://theartofwarg.wordpress.com/20...ities-part-ii/

i dont see anything wrong about it...
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

"Using the abilities your class has to best effect isn’t cowardly, it’s simply playing smart"

*Quoted from the article Nash posted,even the section he mentioned*

Interesting thought,i wonder who agrees with that...

Cheers to all the freeps and creeps for awesome fights tonight!

Cheers to all the freeps and creeps for awesome fights tonight!
    Cheers,keep it up
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Nice to have large fights again, we had some bug problems on some of them but the rest were really interesting vs plenty creep heals..

Nice to have large fights again, we had some bug problems on some of them but the rest were really interesting vs plenty creep heals..
    Just out of curiosity... Did Freeps side lack heals?

Just out of curiosity... Did Freeps side lack heals?
    We didn't luck of heals (specially on 2 of the 3 groups of fraid), that's why the fights were long and interesting when we didn't have any bugs..

Although I would prefered to have 2 experienced kiting minies so as to replace 2 healing RKs on dps vs the wl's bubbles cyrcles..

Indeed we had, last fight where I was in all we had was 3WLs healing and one r4 defiler joined later on when that fight was almost end... and comparing to freeps' heals...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000008220c/signature.png]Kratai[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ringleb View Post
    Indeed we had, last fight where I was in all we had was 3WLs healing and one r4 defiler joined later on when that fight was almost end... and comparing to freeps' heals...
    U ve missed the main long fight where there were at least 2 defs + 3-4wls.

Anyway I think u are searching reasons for foroums fights but I won't follow u..

I just said (plenty creep heals = long fights = interesting) and quite challenging for us to hunt the wl bubbles cds cyrcles..

Just something to add is when freepsd got into fights it was a bit slow on damage. With a very gr8 dps team following your rat Haras, it would have been the key to victory in most of the fights. Creeps looked allot more orgonised in the fights with all those heals, it was tough to keep everything under control from freep side. I am very happy with these fights and it may help sort out some faults with some players to learn how to follow what the leader says. Many freeps yesterday I played with for the 1st time and now from here on we can improve them like normal PVE raids.

Regards
    Bartz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000006cc48/signature.png]Narga[/charsig]
    Bartz Cappy r7 Fatalix RK r7 Fatalis Champ r5 Fatalisa Guard r5 Lavasioth Mini r7

Sorry, didn't missed. That is reason why I used words "last fight where I was in". I either didn't say that fights weren't good, better than long while at least. Nor I said that we didn't have more heals earlier.

And yes. I'm looking for forum fights. That is reason why I also so often write on forums.

Honestly said, doesn't really encourage anyone to write forums when get this kind of responses, specially if you write any criticism. That I don't know does that tell more then about persons or overall attitude.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000008220c/signature.png]Kratai[/charsig]

At bartz: Indeed we had some new freeps on raid who maybe weren't able to follow rat all the time so as to have the burst we needed although I think yesterday's fights were good lesson for them where they gained some raidvraid experience..

At Kratai: You 1st quoted ironic for a certain fight in my phrase where I discribed positive the general view of the night ..

Anyway no reason to argue, nice to see many experienced creep players back on Withy (we wanted this from the 1st day we returned from Eldar). Hope more experienced freeps will log again so as better groups from both sides will give to Withy high raidvraid pvp experience..

EDIT: Bartz what's wrong with your signature? Is it buged?
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 16 2013 at 09:12 AM.

I would like to add my 2 cents. I just came back to lotro but still cant play as offten as i used play before. Anyways, i was really surprised that we had such a long fights and people were coming back for fights and were trying different tactics. Huge improvement.

From my point of view freeps were lacking dps, their healers were doing great job but there was not enough dps on their side to bring us down asap. And ofcourse i must agree "RAT" and "listening a raid leader" is what we all expect from players while we lead raids. I think on both sides this is still issue with new and even some old players, who instead following RAT prefer attack most disliked by him/her creep/freep.

And after reading our Etten posts from past weeks/months, i still can see some anger, fighting etc. If may I add something great what Dr. Bohdi Sanders a Bushido Warrior wrote:

" If someone has a problem with you, keep in mind that it is his problem, not your problem.

Some people appear to actively look for things to be offended by or to get angry about throughout their lives. That is a sad, unhappy way to live, but many people are addicted to the chemical cocktail that the body releases when it feels anger. And these people will get angry at the drop of a hat.

The thing to remember is that you don't have to let their anger become your anger. If someone has a problem with you, it is their problem, not your problem. Don't allow the attitudes and behavior of others to destroy your inner peace or the cause you to lose your focus about what is important in your life. You are responsible for your life, your actions, and your attitudes - not everyone else's."

Dr. Bohdi Sanders ~ Warrior Wisdom: Ageless Wisdom for the Modern Warrior

Cheers and keep good "etten" fights up.

Ash.
    Last edited by Grachuk; Apr 16 2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Lag made it impossible to fight so many players had to leave including myself, craid was disbanded after this. Im very sorry for that there was a good potential for very nice fights...

Lag made it impossible to fight so many players had to leave including myself, craid was disbanded after this. Im very sorry for that there was a good potential for very nice fights...
    I can understand lag problems.. fraid had terrible bug issues 2 days before on first battles but we were keep coming back (althought we didn't wipe u multiple times before) and finally managed the awsome as u descibed battles we had..

Yesterday smaller freep group had wiped enough times vs outnumbered craid and when we finally wiped u all creeps disappeared. I think u know that it wasn't fair and u could make a couple of tries even on lagging problems at least next to a red keep because it was still early hour on many players on-line.

EDIT: As u spoke as raid leader tell to an other raid leader (You know him, I won't tell his name) that If one solo player stays, fights and die on 3v1 (3 experienced creeps) returns back and fight again on same 3v1.. It's not a raid leader's stance to hips when he is about to die.. Tbh I wasn't expect nothing else from him because I have seen him how he plays but just mention in case that he wants to get improved..

As well as that, after 5mins 5-freep group was on grams shooters where there were plenty of low and some blue ranks, although the ''mighty'' ganging group had suddently disappeared.. (hope it wasn't from the lag..)
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 17 2013 at 02:53 AM.

I can understand lag problems.. fraid had terrible bug issues 2 days before on first battles but we were keep coming back (althought we didn't wipe u multiple times before) and finally managed the awsome as u descibed battles we had..

Yesterday smaller freep group had wiped enough times vs outnumbered craid and when we finally wiped u all creeps disappeared. I think u know that it wasn't fair and u could make a couple of tries even on lagging problems at least next to a red keep because it was still early hour on many players on-line.
    You had bugs, you reloged, bugs were gone and you can play. We can just make lag to be gone like that. It was impossible to play for me and many others because when on my pc i arived to you, youve been 20 meters away from that place. Some of us were lagging a lot fight before, still we came back for that final fight. And who knows what would have been the results of that final fight if we didnt lag that bad.

EDIT: As u spoke as raid leader tell to an other raid leader (You know him, I won't tell his name) that If one solo player stays, fights and die on 3v1 (3 experienced creeps) returns back and fight again on same 3v1.. It's not a raid leader's stance to hips when he is about to die.. Tbh I wasn't expect nothing else from him because I have seen him how he plays but just mention in case that he wants to get improved..

As well as that, after 5mins 5-freep group was on grams shooters where there were plenty of low and some blue ranks, although the ''mighty'' ganging group had suddently disappeared.. (hope it wasn't from the lag..)
    You were saying you dont want to be dragged into forum wars and youre starting one i guess. Im not mind reader and i cant read whats in your mind. I probably know the guy but i dont know who is doing what in moors whole day. Must be some warg youre qqing about.

If it is, get over it, its how it class works. Burgs hips too, champs and guards sprint away, other classes do this some do that bla bla. Kill if you can, if you cant dont come here and qq about every single fight.

Page 31 of 169 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 131 ... LastLast