We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 29 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    Did whole freep raid just bugged? we found at least 5 people bugged XD

Mighty lutz has taken you all muaahhhahahaahah
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    My raid was waiting downhill north of OR for Freeps to come out. When it became obvious you wouldn't we passed by, The only simple minded biased person here is you, mad because Creeps are stronger then you when all you want is to run around map looking for low rank questers.
    So your RAID was waiting downhill for 5 freeps with the ON Buff,while the group of creeps camped us up there baiting us to run down.. Yeah i can again clearly see that you came for small group fights xD
    Yes ofc i am out there only killing low rank Questers,anything above r8 doesnt run w/o a raid anymore And even an OP LM cant fight 6v1...

I'm not one for lying to make me look good on the forums. Just spreading the facts as I know them. I didn't come here to zerg, I came to Withy to get away from people like you on Gilrain and to have small group fights. That that leads to raids in the late afternoons/evenings is cool to me.
    Today the, admittedly, large group of creeps wasn't raided. Maybe some small groups, but I was solo.
    You left gilrain to get away from people like me? From people that were leading creeps and fighting with them thru RoI to fight against such healzergs and tactical raids with half the freep Numbers not tripple their numbers? Shocking... really shocking
    I for one know i never had a full craid up for 5 freeps at any time..Not to mention all the "soloers"

Freeps don't have to play the OP "card". They've been stronger than creeps since the start of this game 6 years ago, excluding U9 this year where it was more or less balanced.
    The OP card as in make a tactical/Healstacked raid... And u9 showed what happens if balance is even,creeps play their tripple number advantage card and camp GV all day..

Keep making up stuff to try make me look bad and keep ganking questers, that's how you roll, I've noticed.
    What makes you look bad is that you kept a craid up waiting for 5 freeps with ON buff.. and such little things.. Has nothing to do with what i said,cause well you said it yourself that this is what happend..
    You havent seen how i roll yet,and prey to god you never do,cause if that time ever comes you will be needing that creepraid for those 5 freeps

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    So your RAID was waiting downhill for 5 freeps with the ON Buff,while the group of creeps camped us up there baiting us to run down.. Yeah i can again clearly see that you came for small group fights xD
    Yes ofc i am out there only killing low rank Questers,anything above r8 doesnt run w/o a raid anymore And even an OP LM cant fight 6v1...
    I had that raid from earlier when there were Freeps zerging TR. Suddenly loads of Freeps left without me noticing it and all I saw in /ooc was that there were "freeps at OR". That why we came by.

You left gilrain to get away from people like me? From people that were leading creeps and fighting with them thru RoI to fight against such healzergs and tactical raids with half the freep Numbers not tripple their numbers? Shocking... really shocking
    I for one know i never had a full craid up for 5 freeps at any time..Not to mention all the "soloers"
    Didn't know you were such a hero, thanks for letting me know. But I meant getting away from asses like you Besides, my raid had 18 at most and more like 15 most of the time, but making up it was a "full raid" if probably you making things up again to make yourself look better.

The OP card as in make a tactical/Healstacked raid... And u9 showed what happens if balance is even,creeps play their tripple number advantage card and camp GV all day..
    People play the side they want and the class they want. That Turbine can't make balanced action with even numbers on every server, is on them to blame, don't put it on the players.

What makes you look bad is that you kept a craid up waiting for 5 freeps with ON buff.. and such little things.. Has nothing to do with what i said,cause well you said it yourself that this is what happend..
    You havent seen how i roll yet,and prey to god you never do,cause if that time ever comes you will be needing that creepraid for those 5 freeps
    I kept a craid up because there were Freeps, in the slight moment a lot of Freeps left I still had it up, but soon after Haras came and set up Fraid, which made the Craid much needed again.

And get of your throne, we can all have a laugh when you enroll your pro group on us! We creeps are &&&&ting our pants every time you enter the moors!.... You guessed it right, we aren't.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

18? aww i missed 4? Well you know.. there was more then enough "soloers" there to fill that gap then,by your own words..

I kept a craid up because there were Freeps, in the slight moment a lot of Freeps left I still had it up, but soon after Haras came and set up Fraid, which made the Craid much needed again.
    Yupp,i saw you atleast twice there with the raid at OR chasing us or coming by,and the rest of the time you said you waited downhill for us to come out.. I dont need to make anything up if you say it yourself
    You sure noticed the ON buff on us few at OR,if not time for a doctor visit ^.^

And get of your throne, we can all have a laugh when you enroll your pro group on us! We creeps are &&&&ting our pants every time you enter the moors!.... You guessed it right, we aren't.
    Well judging from the raidforming vs a few of us you are indeed &&&&ting your pants

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Did whole freep raid just bugged? we found at least 5 people bugged XD

Mighty lutz has taken you all muaahhhahahaahah
    Some of us did bug poor Feni being one of them...
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Nice large open fights yesterday around TR !!

Freeps/Creeps shared many points/kills/fun

Cheers on both sides!

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Nice large open fights yesterday around TR !!

Freeps/Creeps shared many points/kills/fun

Cheers on both sides!

I wanted to keep it up longer, but we had very few healers. We did very good job with heals we had imo.

Creep side is extremely low on heals lately, so please if you are to create new characters go for defilers and warleaders. We will help you get your ranks up easier.

Cheers for the fights this evening to all creeps and freeps and phak for nice lead. Again i will have to say, we had to go for a bit more people because our healers are low rank, low audicity and lacking some key skills.

Creep side is extremely low on heals lately, so please if you are to create new characters go for defilers and warleaders. We will help you get your ranks up easier.

Cheers for the fights this evening to all creeps and freeps and phak for nice lead. Again i will have to say, we had to go for a bit more people because our healers are low rank, low audicity and lacking some key skills.
    Nice open fights yesterday around sop. Our 13-man fraid was able to stand at open fights but after a while we lost some numbers and 8-9 of us were forced to defend blue TA on 4 red ops.

Special thx to freeps who stayed and fought although we were hardly outnumbered/outbuffed

EDIT: Nice to see Phak back, hope more experienced players from both sides will return on Withy and give to this server's pvp what it really worths..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 10 2013 at 04:23 AM.

Ok just want to mention something...Freeps can use some help in moors..After all these new creeps made chars here which is not bad ofc we had also some ppl change to creep side and as a result situation now is totally unbalanced since freeps cant fight creeps for lets say more than 2 hours a day cause of huge numbers inbalance..And i dont mean a large amount of creeps to switch to freep..Just mostly if ppl that can come again to moors or even new ppl that want to try it..

Oh and i know that this situation is boring for creeps too thats why i bothered to make a post about it..
    Last edited by Aelarare; Apr 11 2013 at 12:49 PM.
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

I think in this way the action is going to be reduced soon, (u ll find freeps only at night when there will be a freep raid)

To freeps: It would be nice to see more high rank freeps to log back again on Withy moors during the whole day (u ll find plenty of challenges solo or grouped vs heavily outnumbered/outbuffed creep side).

To creeps: It's not healthy for action to see high rank creeps (farming soloers in creep groups - hiding vs decent freep raids at grams - coming out again after fraid disband to farm soloers in creep groups) (fraid usually from 9-15 freeps vs much more creeps).

We could act in the same way by keeping freep raid during whole night pveing until full blue map/ops and camping at grams shooters until late hours but i know that this would not be right for pvp action..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 11 2013 at 01:48 PM.

I'll try to put some money apart for reactivating VIP, but i gotta admit it will be hard to stop kicking Imi nab &&& :\
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Today i have all night to play i ll try to re-activate my vip and help, but i had some issues last days to resume the subscription, so if i cant resume it at least u will see me in my low creeps
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Ok just want to mention something...Freeps can use some help in moors..After all these new creeps made chars here which is not bad ofc we had also some ppl change to creep side and as a result situation now is totally unbalanced since freeps cant fight creeps for lets say more than 2 hours a day cause of huge numbers inbalance..And i dont mean a large amount of creeps to switch to freep..Just mostly if ppl that can come again to moors or even new ppl that want to try it..

Oh and i know that this situation is boring for creeps too thats why i bothered to make a post about it..
    You can't expect many people in the moors during the day. You must concentrate on the peak hours. And in the peak creeps are getting killed more often than freeps most of the time... I hope if some people will answer your call it wont end in a disaster at those peak hours...
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Laineth defeated Sulmat.
    Ellanth defeated Mogumgon.
    Ellanth defeated Kughtor.
    Laineth defeated Kughtor.
    Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Laineth defeated Mogumgon.
    Serrawen defeated Sulmat.
    Eriondil defeated Golzat.
    Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Ellanth defeated Rafalafel.
    Frepro defeated Sulmat.
    Laineth defeated Mottpt.
    Ellanth defeated Golzat.
    Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Ellanth defeated Talmat.
    Eriondil defeated Sulmat.
    Ellanth defeated Talmat.
    Laineth defeated Sulmat.
    Socrate defeated Talmat.
    Frepro defeated Sulmat.

Im only 5 minutes online. This is Clubbing and I hope you all fair players don't help those players because they don't have any attentions to stop. Im sure Baz has explanation for this too. You are just a miserable person. My last post here, I don't wanna post 1k post just to raise my pride like others. Cya and have fun.

EDIT: Those creeps are r0 reavers, who would guess
    Last edited by CROMirdar; Apr 12 2013 at 11:34 AM.
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Well tbh those r0s showed more balls than all of you the "high ranks" that kept hugging 1 shotters.

Go on tho i'm having fun!
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Explanation : you ranked cowards sit there waiting to group up a zerg for a few freeps while the lowranks charge and die..
    (just like you did now creepzerg for 5-6 ungrouped freeps xD)

Its ok tho,your time to 20v2 (oh pardon,it was 18..)me will come again just like in the past few weeks... And you camp gy and gv just as much with a full red map.. QQ more mirtazg,i LOVE it..

P.S. Talmat is a r3 warg
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 12 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Laineth defeated Sulmat.
    Ellanth defeated Mogumgon.
    Ellanth defeated Kughtor.
    Laineth defeated Kughtor.
    Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Laineth defeated Mogumgon.
    Serrawen defeated Sulmat.
    Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Frepro defeated Sulmat.
    Laineth defeated Mottpt.
    Ellanth defeated Golzat.
    Socrate defeated Sulmat.
    Ellanth defeated Talmat.
    Eriondil defeated Sulmat.
    Ellanth defeated Talmat.
    Laineth defeated Sulmat.
    Socrate defeated Talmat.
    Frepro defeated Sulmat.

Im only 5 minutes online. This is Clubbing and I hope you all fair players don't help those players because they don't have any attentions to stop. Im sure Baz has explanation for this too. You are just a miserable person. My last post here, I don't wanna post 1k post just to raise my pride like others. Cya and have fun.

EDIT: Those creeps are r0 reavers, who would guess
    bai /moarwerdz
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Explanation : you ranked cowards sit there waiting to group up a zerg for a few freeps while the lowranks charge and die..
    (just like you did now creepzerg for 5-6 ungrouped freeps xD)

Its ok tho,your time to 20v2 (oh pardon,it was 18..)me will come again just like in the past few weeks... And you camp gy and gv just as much with a full red map.. QQ more mirtazg,i LOVE it..

P.S. Talmat is a r3 warg
    Next time buy store infamy boost.

Next time buy store infamy boost.
    Ah right i forgot..
    Thanks Lutz,first you show us how this is done,now you give us good tipps for more profit!

People complaining about us really is the icing on the cake after such a nice little grams camp session. Perhaps you think about it next time before calling in a grp/raid to kill 2-3 freeps,or when you camp gy/gv etc and kill the same ungeared or underleveled freeps over and over.. But strangely enough i never see any of you complain about that,who would have guessed...
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 12 2013 at 12:13 PM.

Ah right i forgot..
    Thanks Lutz,first you show us how this is done,now you give us good tipps for more profit!

People complaining about us really is the icing on the cake after such a nice little grams camp session. Perhaps you think about it next time before calling in a grp/raid to kill 2-3 freeps,or when you camp gy/gv etc and kill the same ungeared or underleveled freeps over and over.. But strangely enough i never see any of you complain about that,who would have guessed...
    Ofc baz, its our fault that you had to kill few lowranks 10+ times each. That just doesnt make any sence whatsoever.

If you would have come out we would have killed you instead
    Or perhaps you could have killed the freeps that were there,i dont think they were too big of a challenge for your number of creeps..

But you dont seem to get the Point.. WE DONT CARE,we will farm easy targets,we will hug,zerg,raid for a few creeps,and we will keep the map blue if possible to shut down any chance of getting a decent fight... JUST LIKE CREEPS DO..

Or do you expect me to be nice and not kill on sight while my enemy does kill me on sight no matter what the situation might be? Its just as hard to kill that lowrank as it is hard to kill a LM and hunter 18v2 after all..
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 12 2013 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSO View Post
    You can't expect many people in the moors during the day. You must concentrate on the peak hours. And in the peak creeps are getting killed more often than freeps most of the time... I hope if some people will answer your call it wont end in a disaster at those peak hours...
    I just pointed the almost all day lack of freeps..when there are tons of creeps online all day i cant be sure how there are only 4-5 max freeps except 2-3 hours...Sure freeps pve too but that has a limit i think..And after last pvp friday i cant remember how many days situation was totally unbalanced even on peak hours..Anyway i didnt made a call for tons of freeps to come to moors cause freeps are op like hell atm and it would be unbalanced again but from the opossite side..Only just some help so all the new creeps from other server and the old ones from withy dont log cause they find nothing to fight..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    I just pointed the almost all day lack of freeps..when there are tons of creeps online all day i cant be sure how there are only 4-5 max freeps except 2-3 hours...Sure freeps pve too but that has a limit i think..And after last pvp friday i cant remember how many days situation was totally unbalanced even on peak hours..Anyway i didnt made a call for tons of freeps to come to moors cause freeps are op like hell atm and it would be unbalanced again but from the opossite side..Only just some help so all the new creeps from other server and the old ones from withy dont log cause they find nothing to fight..
    It has been like this for some time and i think it might stay that way (which is sad i guess). I guess its easier for people to be on creep side if they know freep side could be empty... The red map is a final product of this it seems

Anyway other servers are much different from this one. On Snowy there were daily fights almost all day. We are just on the right server for a full day/night action...
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSO View Post
    It has been like this for some time and i think it might stay that way (which is sad i guess). I guess its easier for people to be on creep side if they know freep side could be empty... The red map is a final product of this it seems

Anyway other servers are much different from this one. On Snowy there were daily fights almost all day. We are just on the right server for a full day/night action...

I think this is not healthy.. We should work on quality of pvp and not on freep/creep domination (full blue/red map)

Kubbi and Kallya stop to log so as to balance the 2 sides after creep's crying but if creeps don't care for the pvp of the server and care only for map domination and zerg in double numbers, maybe they should think to come back..
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 12 2013 at 08:27 PM.

Page 29 of 169 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 129 ... LastLast