We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 28 of 169 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    LMAO x)

Frae and shak you guys are awesome XD

Try to log on WW some day frae, miss ya xP
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    My screenshot was better tho, rite?
    Frae's artwork clearly belongs to the cubism moovment (just watch the pure colours and the marvelous details of the pixels)

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    And laineth if you try to deny this obvious proof of clubbing i also happened to find u clubbing with serrawen who obviously transfered from snowbourn to withywindle after you got r12... Obviously

That ---> Chieften <--- Bagalug made me lol the most..

Edit : Fraelin say goodbye to your Council aspirations,i am going to report your Post for calling out other players for their ingame actions! And other insulting stuffz!
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 05 2013 at 05:32 AM.

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

make me laugh big time tho, especially paint clouds
    Last edited by CROMirdar; Apr 05 2013 at 06:09 AM.
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Yupp PJ,your intentions are full of ignorance,that even god himself told you off (greenies on BOTH sides,able to be killed in any situation.. but you ignore that each time w/e)

Drabbit sports better gear then Laineth any day,and as you have already been told spar =/= open fight situation,but just to beat you with your own stupidity :

Creeps have shown that they are the Mirror of Haras back in RoI,there is nothing more to be said,and as Lutz himself said : Any good raidleader disbands raid after some farming,so i guess creeps dont have good leaders,cause instead of disbanding they got more and more...

Keep the ignorance coming sir,it is amusing...
    Let's say I started playing creep. I don't have even the slightiest chance of beating a freep that comes in the moors. As I wander around doing my quests, a freep, or maybe two jump me. I die in 3 seconds (5 if WL). Why would I not look for a raid most, if not all the time? The mentality is formed that creeps need a raid to produce any kind of results, and just the thought of there being a chance to get slaughtered in a matter of seconds does not encourage the disbanding of raids. Besides, there are more reasons to form raids these RoR days(DoF Bosses). Newcomer freeps think likewise, however what they should be doing is improving themselves outside the moors (gear, teamwork,etc.). If you came across a group greater than you, there'd be nothing that you could do, anyway.
    Freeps can take with them lets say ~2-4 out of the ~10 creep group before they wipe due to greater numbers. I'd be satisfied out of this outcome, and not get filled with rage(OMGGSD!#!$%!^!creepz only kno ho to zerg!!). As far as you know, I have a RK close to level cap. Is it really hard for me to log , gear up in less than a week, and start raking renown by the tens of thousands? NO. I just don't enjoy eazmode(although I do like my RK, he's a dwarf). You can say that warg is eazmode, but go ahead and make the PvMP community laugh out loud.
    Courtesy of myself: forming zergs(usually inadvertently)
    So yeah, L2R(stands for learn to read).

And that poor r3 spider has probably 0 aud,and didnt get 1 hit of 11k,he said total of 11k.. I can onehit a ungeared Hunter/rk/Mini on BA too,so i guess BA`s OP? lmao at your logic seriously...
    BAs are in a very good place right now. They benefit the most out of the crit update, and not wargs.
    I'm frequently at the receiving end of 6-9k ECs, full audacity and dof pot. Are you telling me that a HS can't deal 11k of damage to an unranked creep? Sure, physical mits of creeps are higher, but we're talking about a 30 percent reduction here.

Slaukrat won a 1v1 with me,and he isnt even r9+ yet... So,i would say Reavers are more OP then Loremasters,therefore you are wrong with everything you say about creeps beeing weak.. Nuff said. (lets just ignore that i didnt spamheal,debuff,tar etc as i would outside of a spar,just like you would bring friends,hips/sprint etc when fighting in the open ^.^)
    So, basically you provided a free kill to your opponent. I don't call this sparring, FYI. You had to play your LM to less than 50 percent of the toons potential, whereas the only thing that I don't make use of is Dissapear (which many times it's useless, anyway).

Keep throwing arguements to me, you can't win this .

@ Frae @MaLovelyScotch : Keep the artistic creations flowing, I R amused .
    Last edited by TheBor; Apr 05 2013 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Typos
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    And laineth if you try to deny this obvious proof of clubbing i also happened to find u clubbing with serrawen who obviously transfered from snowbourn to withywindle after you got r12... Obviously

Omg you caught us..Now everyone knows how i ranked up so fast!Why did u do this Frae?Whyyyy?

Seriously tho u sak!Dat skin...Couldn't even put the one i'm using?!And Chieften?For real?xD
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Yes PJ,there is no winning against you,you know how it is even without ever having played the other side in the Moors,hardly worth discussing anything with someone that has no knowledge and just throws out biased views and assumptions..

As i said,go play your freep,il be there in a wargpack making sure every step you take you get jumped and zerged in the first topple ^.^,we shall see how fun and easy it is w/o stealth and a zerg to protect you shall we try? As it stands you have little knowledge on classes that have no stealth and 3minute CD getaway skills that are STILL the best ones out there if not facing too many enemys.

And well,you are telling me you lost a 1v1 to a Hunter with 7k Morale where you used all your skills,pots,and started from stealth? And are you telling me that that hunter in that setup has any chance of survival running around in the Moors alone,where the fights he finds are surely gonna be 3v1 or more against him,even you cant be that ignorant can you?
    If you really do believe that,once again,go show me that on your freep,i will be more then happy to play the pj part and get 3-4 other wargs to test how well you will do like that. Lets see if you can take something down before getting ripped apart.

Yes PJ i am saying that HS wont hit for 11k... (perhaps with full red traits,top pve gear and 4 blue OP`s,but thats really no realistical situation considering that a decent r6 warg will tear you apart in seconds in such a setup of pve gear...)

And once more,freeps have just as many "greenies" in their ranks that can be taken down easily if outgunned and whatnot.. 6k Morale light/medium armor classes die in a few Hits,anyone playing pvmp knows that,yet you seem to ignore it constantly in favor of your QQ creeps so weak attitude..

And well,you are telling me you lost a 1v1 to a Hunter with 7k Morale where you used all your skills,pots,and started from stealth?
    i have lost fight to hunter in situation like that. ofc he wasnt red rank, but red ranks who comes to moors for first time ever dont have much chances with any class on booth sides. so telling hunt is so underpowered is lies soloing on moors isnt viable options right now...
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    i have lost fight to hunter in situation like that. ofc he wasnt red rank, but red ranks who comes to moors for first time ever dont have much chances with any class on booth sides. so telling hunt is so underpowered is lies soloing on moors isnt viable options right now...
    Never said they are underpowered,but for a warg still a rather easy fight if he gets the jump on them and uses all his tools.
    And as i said,that 7k morale setup is a dead man walking in any other situation(where he is alone) then a spar... If in doubt,prove me wrong ^^
    Telling warg is so underpowered is lies too,cause i see wargs killing freeps all the time... Not really as bad as PJ makes it sound.

Soloing isnt viable cause people dont want to die.. every day i run around solo,i run into 3-4 creeps.. if i manage to kill 1 before i die due to lucky crits,next thing that happens is they are 6+ the next time.. And the other time i run into some redrank that has no chance to begin with.. Blue ranks of all sorts,and even some r9+ ones dont move w/o total security anymore..
    So yeah,in the end that leaves me in the same situation poor wargies are,i can either go gank newbies around the map/gy or i join the zerg in hope of having a lucky day of farming,and not just lose to a bigger zerg ^.^

I would be more then happy if people would just admit that the situation is the same on both sides,but some will never admit that,even without having played both sides.. Sure it takes a few more creeps to do it then it takes freeps,but that is a non issue due to the number advantage to begin with..
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 05 2013 at 08:35 AM.

wargs are unpowered... yes stealth is masive advantage for choosing oponents but i rather would have some chances beating them in most situations than picking red rank to leave encounter alive. try to play your warg for yourself and dont pick always easy targets, you gona be suprised how much you will die if not use one of escape skills, which i would trade atleast one for skill to stay longer in fight than runing away.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

That ---> Chieften <--- Bagalug made me lol the most..

Edit : Fraelin say goodbye to your Council aspirations,i am going to report your Post for calling out other players for their ingame actions! And other insulting stuffz!
    Ok so, it was a little late i was extremely tired and i couldnt stop laughing at limmy's picture sorry for typos
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

12. I loled. Only two interestin things in 7 pages arelimmy and frae paintshop masterpieces and link to zrinko fail new videos.
    Off topic: watchind the new voiced videos of zrinko i had a flash back of uldors (rumor had it it was uldor) video a while ago where he filmed himself whike he called WW people names and praised Z while smudging some sort of jelly on his face. Cant find the video now, im terrible at stalking people. Anyhow the guy in the Z movies has the same accent and inflexions as the kid in that uldors movie. Its uncanny!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

13. How come mistah Z still has a grudge on me lol? Someone tell him i havent played for ages . Yet im on his "enemy list to hate" on youtube. Hilarious! Me a clubber )))) cracked me up )))). Some have to much free time....Z give me some of your spare time i know a trick to turn it into money ;-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    wargs are unpowered... yes stealth is masive advantage for choosing oponents but i rather would have some chances beating them in most situations than picking red rank to leave encounter alive. try to play your warg for yourself and dont pick always easy targets, you gona be suprised how much you will die if not use one of escape skills, which i would trade atleast one for skill to stay longer in fight than runing away.
    Stealth is a luxury,one you dont even value enough until you play a non stealth class..Even pre u10 when wargs and creeps in general were in a good shape people didnt stop going for the easy kill,then brand and pop an escape skill..

I for one would trade the survivability of my LM in 3v1 Situations anyday for the ability to choose to not get into such fights to begin with ^^ Especially in times like these where a 3v1 is lucky to be the least im outnumbered.

Hiya Landrovas when will you be returning to the game ? If you do can you finish lvling and get to the moors and join us in the runs. If you can maybe get some more dwarfs in here as they are my favourite to chew on ( no RK's pls, they tend to kill me too fast ) hehe only joking

Sorry for a previous post Cillion I see what's happening in moors so I won't interupt you guys again. Only here to play and have fun for myself
    Last edited by Narga; Apr 05 2013 at 11:56 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000006cc48/signature.png]Narga[/charsig]
    Bartz Cappy r7 Fatalix RK r7 Fatalis Champ r5 Fatalisa Guard r5 Lavasioth Mini r7

16. Hey Fata! Unfortunately i will most likely not return to the game, im involved in so many thing that keep me busy . But i check the forums one in a blue moon to spy on ya guyz ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    Hey Fata! Unfortunately i will most likely not return to the game, im involved in so many thing that keep me busy . But i check the forums one in a blue moon to spy on ya guyz ;-)
    Landro i miss ya buddy :[

Had a good day today. Lead my first raid, but disbanded just now because it's hard to fight of a fraid with an insane amount of healers while only having 2 Defilers yourself...
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Had a good day today. Lead my first raid, but disbanded just now because it's hard to fight of a fraid with an insane amount of healers while only having 2 Defilers yourself...
    I think the problem was on numbers..

Freep side managed to have a 15-group after craid zerged small group + soloers at west red TA but unfortunatelly creeps didn't manage to have the usually 20+ groups..

About heals: Every 6-group of the fraid has 1 healer + 1 cappy which is the formation that every decent raid should have..

The other tactical classes are dps traited otherwise we wouldn't be able to kill anything.

The truth is that creep side needs more active healers so it would be nice to have more defs/wls for longer fights
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 08 2013 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post

Freep side managed to have a 15-group after craid zerged small group + soloers at west red TA but unfortunatelly creeps didn't manage to have the usually 20+ groups..
    You mean when Freeps were zerging Creeps inside a Red TA and we finally managed to push you out after 10 minutes?

Agreed with the rest of your post.

You mean when Freeps were zerging Creeps inside a Red TA and we finally managed to push you out after 10 minutes?

Agreed with the rest of your post.
    Our group was 6-man and I think 2 other freeps were sometimes near us so u can't call it zerg-group inside red TA.

New players have to learn to use backdoors instead of main gates that's why we took some easy kills when they were falling one by one to our freep group.

U act well by being organized and pull us out (don't blame u) but of course we had a good reason to form a larger group on a red map with a creep raid around
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 08 2013 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Our group was 6-man and I think 2 other freeps were sometimes near us so u can't call it zerg-group inside red TA.

New players have to learn to use backdoors instead of main gates that's why we took some easy kills when they were falling one by one to our freep group.

U act well by being organized and pull us out (don't blame u) but of course we had a good reason to form a larger group on a red map with a creep raid around
    There were many more Freeps inside TA at that time then 8, I don't really know kins and leaders on this server yet but there was at least one more group inside. Also you started with saying my raid (was still forming at that time and had only 11 in with no Defiler yet) was zerging you:P

I don't blame you for making raid, it was needed, but with tactical classes being so fotm, and the absence of a couple high ranked Defilers on our side, you guys nuked my raid pretty fast...

There were many more Freeps inside TA at that time then 8, I don't really know kins and leaders on this server yet but there was at least one more group inside. Also you started with saying my raid (was still forming at that time and had only 11 in with no Defiler yet) was zerging you:P

I don't blame you for making raid, it was needed, but with tactical classes being so fotm, and the absence of a couple high ranked Defilers on our side, you guys nuked my raid pretty fast...
    Maybe there were more freeps around TA but i m not able to speak about them (actually I had maped to GV to change traits and when I returned half of my group had already wiped). I can remember at least Sisnak + Kratai at creep heals, but don't know if u were at same group..

Yeah freeps why are you making raids with lotsa tacticals????

Seriously,gotta love creeps opening their Mouth about anything after they camped 4-5 freeps with Outnumbered Buff at the 2nd Glain Exit,with a Creepraid for quite some time once again
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 08 2013 at 08:30 AM.

Yupp thats me

As hard as it becomes for freeps if creeps have a raid against a handfull of freeps all day then?
    The craid camped us at OR oneshots for over 1h,if thats just passing by for you... To even keep the craid up so long if freeps have the ON buff constantly just shows what kind of leader you are... 0 right to complain in the end on your side,you are beeing just as lame as the guy making the healstacking tactical OP faceroll raids on freepside.. But ofc,simple minded biased ppl like you will never see that ^.^

You need to get your facts straight.. People like you came here to make zergs all day and then complain if freeps play the OP card? How funny... Today same thing again,craid with you around (dunno if it was you leading again,if so zerging seems to be your thing,with full red map ofc..) ends up camping GV,what happens? people sit there wait till there is enough tacticals around to fight back and do so while enjoying to be OP..

Now go complain a bit more,but think about the reasons before you do so will ya?
    Making up facts is very characteristic for mad people, so every reader can be sure you are now. That people "camping" you at one shotters was solo'ers. My raid was waiting downhill north of OR for Freeps to come out. When it became obvious you wouldn't we passed by, shot at whatever was in range and went away to not return. Shortly after Haras made his raid so I didn't "keep it up long". The only simple minded biased person here is you, mad because Creeps are stronger then you when all you want is to run around map looking for low rank questers.

I'm not one for lying to make me look good on the forums. Just spreading the facts as I know them. I didn't come here to zerg, I came to Withy to get away from people like you on Gilrain and to have small group fights. That that leads to raids in the late afternoons/evenings is cool to me.

Today the, admittedly, large group of creeps wasn't raided. Maybe some small groups, but I was solo.

Freeps don't have to play the OP "card". They've been stronger than creeps since the start of this game 6 years ago, excluding U9 this year where it was more or less balanced.

Keep making up stuff to try make me look bad and keep ganking questers, that's how you roll, I've noticed.

Page 28 of 169 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 128 ... LastLast