We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 27 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    A lot of hate going on here. Good to see how healthy this server is My poor R3 Spider had a nice time today and yesterday. I too got shot for 11k total by Laineth this morning. Too bad my total morale was 11k See you all out there!
    I was kinda hoping you would come back 2 more times to give me my title :P
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Why is there so much anger, from what i can see most of you are all making good infamy/renown.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

I too got shot for 11k total by Laineth this morning.
    Well Lain is op even w/o 1st age..We need a nerf here!
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Im just leaving this here, a clubbing tutorial. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIzfVO81vTg

Check out the description and comment
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

I want to thank Drabbit for the spars ~20 minutes ago. You could do a lot better if you were properly geared, but oh well .

Courtesy of stealthiness : A lot of hate going on here. Good to see how healthy this server is My poor R3 Spider had a nice time today and yesterday. I too got shot for 11k total by Laineth this morning. Too bad my total morale was 11k See you all out there!
    Well, I had all good intentions when I came to this thread commenting on Naius' post. I knew since the very beginning that I'd get dragged to petty squabbles, but I could do with a little "heat".

@our spiteful little lady: Drabbit today proved me that hunters are more than just in a good spot. He was running a 7,6k morale build, yet he did so well against me. I commented for that fight because you took my morale down to 11k in 2secs, yet you run back.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    @our spiteful little lady: Drabbit today proved me that hunters are more than just in a good spot. He was running a 7,6k morale build, yet he did so well against me. I commented for that fight because you took my morale down to 11k in 2secs, yet you run back.
    Give me 1 good reason why i should let you kill me while u run in a 10 vs 2 fight.

Spars are a different thing and u know it.While sparring you won't start from stealth,you won't hips.But you will do those things outside of spars so you can get your kill.And as you know i was sparring even before u10.Not much cuz i don't really like it but i was trying to get a bit better with my movement.I'm not one of those that suddenly wants to spar with all the shiny gear.

Drabbit went full dps gear,used set bonuses from pve gear etc and that is not smth you do while running around.
    Oh and like imilhir said i don't have a 1st ager yet or even the gear drabbit has.

But yeah sure next time i will come with 7k morale so you and the other 2 creeps that jumped me won't take that long to kill me.
    Last edited by Laineth; Apr 04 2013 at 04:05 PM.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post

awww he figured my secret...
    and i see zrinko has found some new friends
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

4 red ops, all keeps red, creeps hiding and camping ops to zerg soloers = no action night

STUPIDITY IS THE KING

at least creeps should come outside gv to have some battles between all red map and gv

You ll soon see the difference in action/points/fun in this stupidity stance..

Freeps will go out only if there's a freep zerg and then creeps will log QQing..

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Lol, my mouth is still open coz i'm ROFLMAOing atm so hard xD
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Made my day <3 + Im first on the desc xD

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    I want to thank Drabbit for the spars ~20 minutes ago. You could do a lot better if you were properly geared, but oh well .

Well, I had all good intentions when I came to this thread commenting on Naius' post. I knew since the very beginning that I'd get dragged to petty squabbles, but I could do with a little "heat".

Yupp PJ,your intentions are full of ignorance,that even god himself told you off (greenies on BOTH sides,able to be killed in any situation.. but you ignore that each time w/e)

Drabbit sports better gear then Laineth any day,and as you have already been told spar =/= open fight situation,but just to beat you with your own stupidity :

Slaukrat won a 1v1 with me,and he isnt even r9+ yet... So,i would say Reavers are more OP then Loremasters,therefore you are wrong with everything you say about creeps beeing weak.. Nuff said. (lets just ignore that i didnt spamheal,debuff,tar etc as i would outside of a spar,just like you would bring friends,hips/sprint etc when fighting in the open ^.^)

And that poor r3 spider has probably 0 aud,and didnt get 1 hit of 11k,he said total of 11k.. I can onehit a ungeared Hunter/rk/Mini on BA too,so i guess BA`s OP? lmao at your logic seriously...

Creeps have shown that they are the Mirror of Haras back in RoI,there is nothing more to be said,and as Lutz himself said : Any good raidleader disbands raid after some farming,so i guess creeps dont have good leaders,cause instead of disbanding they got more and more...

Keep the ignorance coming sir,it is amusing...
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 04 2013 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    4 red ops, all keeps red, creeps hiding and camping ops to zerg soloers = no action night

STUPIDITY IS THE KING

at least creeps should come outside gv to have some battles between all red map and gv

You ll soon see the difference in action/points/fun in this stupidity stance..

Freeps will go out only if there's a freep zerg and then creeps will log QQing..
    From creepside perspective. When i was in raid before dinner we had a nice long fight near south OP. We won because we had slightly more people and a spawn and mapping point close. The second fight you lost some numbers and we caught you unaware near ID OP. You still held pretty well although our rat following was pretty neat.

I didn't fully agree with the raid insisting on taking the OP back right after you took it. I'm more of an even split raidleader, but being a newbie to this server I just went with the flow.

I certainly hope to fight you more in the future and hope both sides do not use their advantages at times to zerg as form of retaliation.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

From creepside perspective. When i was in raid before dinner we had a nice long fight near south OP. We won because we had slightly more people and a spawn and mapping point close. The second fight you lost some numbers and we caught you unaware near ID OP. You still held pretty well although our rat following was pretty neat.

I didn't fully agree with the raid insisting on taking the OP back right after you took it. I'm more of an even split raidleader, but being a newbie to this server I just went with the flow.

I certainly hope to fight you more in the future and hope both sides do not use their advantages at times to zerg as form of retaliation.
    SoP you won cause 3 of our ppl werent even there,half of the rest didnt follow rat/has too little xp in pvp (as always one of the biggest freep problems since 2 years ^.^) and yes,fighting near spawn/map was a done deal.But we made kills so thats alright.
    BUT at ID OP,we did not expect to see your numbers increased 4 OPs,all Keeps Red (lc blue i suppose) and creeps still insist on keeping all OPs,buffs etc and then fight near their GY.. It is exactly what Haras did in RoI,and the ranked creeps complained about it so much,its just awesome to see them play the same way now,not sure if its the influence of other servers raidleaders that are used to zerg all day..
    One thing i know tho is that this is going to lead to a stagnating freep population very fast,but just like haras didnt mind that happening to creepside back then i am sure creeps wont mind if there is only 5-10 freeps left in the moors they can farm..

I for one decided to just be as lame as can be,thankfully i got ranked creeps and freeps to jump to,il be more on my lil`Burg away from Zergs camping spawns/Questers.. or on my creep leeching the zerg..
    And i think in my time as a leader i would have let my enemy have atleast a gy/OP when outgunning them like this,but oh well,times change.. WW is now just like any other server with creep number advantage,gotta adapt and make the best out of it.

Edit : Nice Vid Z,i was hoping you would show some of us doing this,but i guess we are just too stealthy,even for the King of PvP
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 05 2013 at 12:31 AM.

Wow I just noticed that picture a few pages back Fraelin, it's really cool! I think it deserves more credit.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Wow I just noticed that picture a few pages back Fraelin, it's really cool! I think it deserves more credit.
    Oh hey thx Limmeric means alot bro glad somebody noticed!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    Oh hey thx Limmeric means alot bro glad somebody noticed!
    It's fine dude, people just don't notice true talent when it walks through the door dude, it's just like, they QQ too much dude, dude.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

It's fine dude, people just don't notice true talent when it walks through the door dude, it's just like, they QQ too much dude, dude.
    Yeah! Totally! Our Forums spam is way better than than this BS! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yeah! Totally! Our Forums spam is way better than than this BS! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3
    I know right! I just wish people weren't so blinded by rage and could agree with our cause, spamming is believing!

I know right! I just wish people weren't so blinded by rage and could agree with our cause, spamming is believing!
    I'm curious to see what art genius you can bring to these forums Limmeric!

I'm curious to see what art genius you can bring to these forums Limmeric!
    Well, this isn't really art, as it's just a screenshot I took at about 6A.M. sad lame clubbers:

And laineth if you try to deny this obvious proof of clubbing i also happened to find u clubbing with serrawen who obviously transfered from snowbourn to withywindle after you got r12... Obviously

Last edited by Spidex; Apr 05 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: CS BAZ IS DIK

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    It is exactly what Haras did in RoI,and the ranked creeps complained about it so much,its just awesome to see them play the same way now,not sure if its the influence of other servers raidleaders that are used to zerg all day..
    One thing i know tho is that this is going to lead to a stagnating freep population very fast,but just like haras didnt mind that happening to creepside back then i am sure creeps wont mind if there is only 5-10 freeps left in the moors they can farm..
    Baz get over it with Haras..

During RoI I always left lug (sometimes maybe one noob from group or soloing burg could take it eventhought I had told to leave it red)

When we used to take the keeps so as to loore creeps we weren't camping wait for creep raids to come. We had the disadvantage fighting in hostile npcs. + I always disband after taking the map and usually creep raids zerged 3-4 crazy freep keep defenders after some mins that fraid disbanded

During RoI there weren't more than 5 nights on camping keeps when we played cat and mouse with creep side between keeps

Usually we weren't more than 12 (remember no cappies-lms) + freeps are not able to teleport from one point of the map to another..

We had plenty of open action anyway and creep numbers/ranks were increased during RoI

Anyway there's no reason to look at the back.. I have no problem if there's everything red because I m able to get more points wondering around and killing questers, the problem is that new players will stop to log because they won't have any fun on hiding gangers like RoI wargs where u couldn't find any hunter/lm around

Next time that creeps want to dominate the map they should come at least at gv and farm some soloers there.

In this way the action will start and more people will log on both sides so as to have some fun
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 05 2013 at 03:29 AM.

speaking of gys, my personal opinion is let creeps have tr, freeps lug. its way better, atleast from my point of view.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    speaking of gys, my personal opinion is let creeps have tr, freeps lug. its way better, atleast from my point of view.
    I agree on this, history has shown that blue lug and red tr has given larger and better fights

My screenshot was better tho, rite?

Page 27 of 169 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast