We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 26 of 169 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    NO,i wont reccommend you now... you want to take away withywindles new found raiding happyness by bringing back t2 like ToO etc where withy never had much success And you want to make more people clubb so they can start a Morgul sorcerer?
    GO AWAY

Wud be fun to play with you again tho,missing the old pve raids and the banter...
    I think you don't understand what i mean with the PvE changes :P I'm not suggesting that T1 players get no gear, all i am saying is there should be a difference in player damage / healing / mitigation's with T2c geared player compared to a T1 geared player. Therefore if people on withy like Anya and co are wanting to PvP after getting their T2 gear they should be rewarded for doing it with better stats instead of a tittle and a horse...

About clubbing, harder to club a creep to r10 than a freep to r10 i guess but yeah i cant really avoid that one

The time of DI ruling the server has ended I'm afraid :L i don't see it coming back anytime soon...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

Oh,i thought you wanted to bring raids back like OD t2 with proper challenge/reward system ^^ nvm me then... As long as t2 stays as easy as the new 12man`s i dont mind any changes to loot

Well,i did expect a council member that doesnt want pvp to be a joke trying to bring up the issue of people making r15 in 12 days or less aka clubbing...

Gl with it tho,surely interesting stuff.

I think it can be developed a new dps stance (+ dps trait/skill line) to defilers instead of a new morgul sorcerer class

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Fear not my creep Friends!! Turbine has heard your cries that you want to be able to make 30k+ a day just as easy as freeps,here comes there solution :

New Store Item :

Rank up faster by increasing your Infamy/Renown earnings out in PvMP by +100%! Free Peoples can access new armour sets, mounts, and titles with a higher rank. Monster Players can become more powerful and access new abilities by gaining ranks. 90 minute duration. 5 uses 600TP
    (10 uses for 1200 TP,no single item yet..)

Btw,the Freep reward is a Lie,there is NO Armor set gated to rank..
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 03 2013 at 11:03 AM.

Limmeric > Fraelin

Edit: that avatar.. good times.

:* beardman
    Last edited by Limmy; Apr 03 2013 at 12:50 PM.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Too bad Naius (and you as always )completely ignores that there is just as many "greenie" freeps that creeps can and do kill even if outgunned and getting camped at their base.. Wargpacks show it each day by killing some no aud. hunter xx times in a row,even if camped by lots of freeps.. So yeah,once again take of those damn goggles already..
    I dont blame him tho,he hasnt been around lately when the same wargs pick out some ungeared rk or hunter for the 30tht time in a row..

And there is more people logging then ever Even old faces are back on withy,im sure i even saw you there farming some greenies once in a while,or hipsing 10v2 <3 and then QQ about lame freeps...

Now go ahead,put them goggles on and tell me how weak creeps are and there is only fully geared freeps with years of experience that can take on raids on their own and whatnot... But as i told haras,il tell you,play your freep go out there and see how it really is(i suggest a hunter for the feeling of a greenie creep in zergfights). And then we talk again about how impossible it is for creeps to get a few kills in such situations ^^
    It's funny how you like to bash on people. Looks like somebody here was mad that couldn't kill ol' PJ out there. . I guess a rational, accurate and full of facts answer the style of "Freeps are obviously overpowered, especially when in a group etc etc" should be the most appropriate, but it would fall in "deaf ears". Haters gonna hate, I guess .

Courtesy of "Gawd" : On the other side, wargs are atm in very lame situation where they can only run around battle and kill guys taht are comming from gy etc. Theyre squishy and thier get away skills are kinda useless in chainstun and huge dps freeps have when grouped.
    No need to say more. Go figure, big playa.
    Last edited by TheBor; Apr 03 2013 at 01:02 PM.

Borgrimm, Lvl 105 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 85 Rune-Keeper

By the way..

I ve noticed creep groups who farm soloers and hide when there's a decent freep group..

Freep group disbanded and again creeps groups are going out and farming soloers..

This is not so healthy and if continues to happen will force me to have full freep raid during whole night even pveing if u are hiding..

EDIT: 4 red OPs vs soloers will be the reason to create freep raid and turn whole map blue
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 03 2013 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    By the way..

I ve noticed creep groups who farm soloers and hide when there's a decent freep group..

Freep group disbanded and again creeps groups are going out and farming soloers..

This is not so healthy and if continues to happen will force me to have full freep raid during whole night even pveing if u are hiding..

EDIT: 4 red OPs vs soloers will be the reason to create freep raid and turn whole map blue
    If you don't like this game, you can quit . Creeps tried raiding and it's pointless fighting your most-of-the-times 2 minis/2 healing RKs and whole raid immune to CC thx to I-do-everything LMs.

But the actual reason is that there were very few creeps online when you were sporting your awesome raid.

EDIT: Bottom line is : Creeps will play dirty as long as countless factors are against them.
    Last edited by TheBor; Apr 03 2013 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    If you don't like this game, you can quit . Creeps tried raiding and it's pointless fighting your most-of-the-times 2 minis/2 healing RKs and whole raid immune to CC thx to I-do-everything LMs.

But the actual reason is that there were very few creeps online when you were sporting your awesome raid.

EDIT: Bottom line is : Creeps will play dirty as long as countless factors are against them.
    You can see who is real qq Pawjaw now.. just lol

By the way..

Just wanted to note out that I was ganked twice in less than 1 min, while soloing by one group of yours.
    QQ over, warface on
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

pawjaw lutz were near too ganging one new hunter of the group and creep zerg reached after 30secs.. u were just unlucky..

pawjaw lutz were near too ganging one new hunter of the group and creep zerg reached after 30secs.. u were just unlucky..
    When I spot a 12-people fraid I'll call it out, of course. What size's the craid is not of my concern, not am I supposed/able to know. that. Retorting with trivial , butthurt remarks ridicules yourself. As for your precious little hunter, you should tell him to stay with the raid and not wander off. LOL

P.S. Sorry that didn't turn out well for you .

EDIT: Flame/forum wars Round infinity over (for me) for tonight, have fun.
    Last edited by TheBor; Apr 03 2013 at 05:11 PM.

When I spot a 12-people fraid I'll call it out, of course. What size's the craid is not of my concern, not am I supposed/able to know. that. Retorting with trivial , butthurt remarks ridicules yourself. As for your precious little hunter, you should tell him to stay with the raid and not wander off. LOL

P.S. Sorry that didn't turn out well for you .

EDIT: Flame/forum wars Round infinity over (for me) for tonight, have fun.
    Didn't turn well? hmm.. didn't saw u at 10+ min non-stop fight at rop.. u were watching at lug's gy.. very brave for your rank!
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 03 2013 at 06:13 PM.

Didn't turn well? hmm.. didn't saw u at 10+ min non-stop fight at rop.. u were watching at lug's gy.. very brave for your rank!

He was fighting there. And if you are proud with that fight dont be, cuz theres nothing exciting in fighting random ungrouped creeps with 4 minstrels 2 cappies fenilia on heals and huging rop.

What i actually want to say is that good leader will disband raid after some farming. I really dont get what were you doing at ec for 15 mins, then zerged trough lug and then farm at grams. in raid.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    He was fighting there. And if you are proud with that fight dont be, cuz theres nothing exciting in fighting random ungrouped creeps with 4 minstrels 2 cappies fenilia on heals and huging rop.

What i actually want to say is that good leader will disband raid after some farming. I really dont get what were you doing at ec for 15 mins, then zerged trough lug and then farm at grams. in raid.
    He wasn't fighting at RoP.. He just jumped twice the newcomer hunter in a 15min non-stop fight..

At Lug almost none defend it, at grams we stayed 5mins and left.. and Rop was red if u didn't notice..

Creeps were zerging all day soloers (EC, TR gy, isen op, TR, TA) and we had + ironic posts from no1 Withy's QQer Pawjaw on foroums..

what would u expect?
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 03 2013 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    fenilia on heals
    My heals are dope!!!
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

It's funny how you like to bash on people. Looks like somebody here was mad that couldn't kill ol' PJ out there. . I guess a rational, accurate and full of facts answer the style of "Freeps are obviously overpowered, especially when in a group etc etc" should be the most appropriate, but it would fall in "deaf ears". Haters gonna hate, I guess .
    Freeps are OP yes,if grouped even more yes. But go play your freep in a 10v2 and then repeat that sentence please
    10 creeps vs 2 Freeps ... grouped freeps are OP so you play lame you say... go figure.. no freep is OP enough to win such a fight or make a kill in that situation,especcially with no balled r11 wargs that do nothing but QQ about things they do themselves all day ^.^ Wonder who has the deaf ears...
    Its sad that a r11 warg wears creepgoggles and has 0 clue of freepside As i said PJ,go play a Hunter sometime in the Moors w/o hugging a Zerg,il be on warg eating you 100 times a day,but i BET you wont leave glain and QQ about how unfair things are blah blah.. (as you did complain about guards beeing useless and weak without even playing one in the moors ever.. lol just lol)

I absolutely LOVE when people like you come here to QQ about Haras,dont get me wrong,i have nothing left for that guy myself,BUT as i said neither side is different Some people just wear their side based goggles,and ignore the fact that they are just like Haras in a creepskin..

Now keep ignoring that,and QQ MOAR when freeps zerg you or have a silly stacked raid up,knowing you did the same to them any chance given..
    And too bad i missed the farming today... +100% renown could have made for some epic numbers for you to QQ about...

Now enjoy your new found raidbabie mentality on creepside,doing what haras did for the past 2 years.. pve till outgunning the enemy then roll over with with a nice red map for more points. Seems some people forgot what they QQd about back then,or is it just as always? When others do it to you its bad,if you do it its k..

@ Lutz,where is your Post about creeps doing the exact same things to freeps? /yawn until you stop beeing biased
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 03 2013 at 07:31 PM.

Freeps are OP yes,if grouped even more yes. But go play your freep in a 10v2 and then repeat that sentence please
    10 creeps vs 2 Freeps ... grouped freeps are OP so you play lame you say... go figure.. no freep is OP enough to win such a fight or make a kill in that situation,especcially with no balled r11 wargs that do nothing but QQ about things they do themselves all day ^.^ Wonder who has the deaf ears...
    Its sad that a r11 warg wears creepgoggles and has 0 clue of freepside As i said PJ,go play a Hunter sometime in the Moors w/o hugging a Zerg,il be on warg eating you 100 times a day,but i BET you wont leave glain and QQ about how unfair things are blah blah.. (as you did complain about guards beeing useless and weak without even playing one in the moors ever.. lol just lol)

I absolutely LOVE when people like you come here to QQ about Haras,dont get me wrong,i have nothing left for that guy myself,BUT as i said neither side is different Some people just wear their side based goggles,and ignore the fact that they are just like Haras in a creepskin..

Now keep ignoring that,and QQ MOAR when freeps zerg you or have a silly stacked raid up,knowing you did the same to them any chance given..
    And too bad i missed the farming today... +100% renown could have made for some epic numbers for you to QQ about...

Now enjoy your new found raidbabie mentality on creepside,doing what haras did for the past 2 years.. pve till outgunning the enemy then roll over with with a nice red map for more points. Seems some people forgot what they QQd about back then,or is it just as always? When others do it to you its bad,if you do it its k..

@ Lutz,where is your Post about creeps doing the exact same things to freeps? /yawn until you stop beeing biased

Tbh I had regreted for the times I had created a freep group during RoI without a reason that's why now I create a fraid only when there's a creep one..

Maybe the fact that creep side had enough ''taking keeps'' raids with Elasto

+ the fact that freeps were zerged everyday at old ec and almost anywhere from op RoI wargs

+ foroum wars

there was a different pvp culture on the server..

Although we were there almost every night in all conditions (good/bad)
    Last edited by jivius; Apr 03 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Courtesy of Baz:Freeps are OP yes,if grouped even more yes. But go play your freep in a 10v2 and then repeat that sentence please
    10 creeps vs 2 Freeps
    ... grouped freeps are OP so you play lame you say... go figure.. no freep is OP enough to win such a fight or make a kill in that situation,especcially with no balled r11 wargs that do nothing but QQ about things they do themselves all day ^.^ Wonder who has the deaf ears...
    If you're talking about 2 days ago when lain was with her RK, then just lol. The fraid charged (you goldtaggers included) inside TA, killed a bunch or maybe a dozen of creeps, then started crumbling. You two went outside from the backdoor and got slaughtered. Just lol.

Even DECENT hunters can do well in the moors these days. With practically no brands anymore, wargs can be hunterfood for someone who knows what they're doing. Ask Laineth, but I guess she's too busy camping TR when just PJ is outside . 3 shots, down to 11k morale, and she runs back in TR, so, yeah, whatever floats your boat. Fact is that freeps here just can't be arsed to do a little more effort to improve their skill to a competitive level , forming zergs(usually inadvertently) in the proccess, or just roam mindlessly around looking for something to kill. Your post is just full of hate & rage, where did I QQ? ^^

EDIT: You keep bringing up the "rank" argument every time. Rank is irrelevant at this time and age, when getting killed in 3 seconds(warg) doesn't differ much from getting killed in 7 seconds (WL). Oh , but what do you know, since U10, you only play freep!
    Good day.
    Last edited by TheBor; Apr 04 2013 at 04:31 AM.

If 10v2 isnt competitive enough for you,while i made a r11 run in that situation,then play your freep and show us how competitive YOU are
    Ive had more fights where i was outnumbered beyond saving,then you ever will have... So that situation isnt just 1 time thing,its common unless you join the zerg on freepside,wich you basically have to,if not you get zerged by creeps anyway. they even call for more in a 6v1 at their GY lately cause i perhaps make a kill and thats a no go for ppl like you..^^

I havent seen you stay and fight such battles ever,not even when wargs were the strongest creepclass... So hold back a bit with your l2p accusations ^^ It might come right back at ya,it seems its time for you to improve,and not just jump some ungeared Hunter all day..

I played more creep in u10 then you...
    And where did i bring up a rank argument other then having targeted a r11 warg over a r0 in a 10v2 in creeps favor?... I could have killed a r0 perhaps there,but its much more enjoyable to see the biggest complainer creepside period,run and hide in that situation..

And ofc once again,creep goggles Freeps are the only ones making mindless zergs and groups for no reason... Creeps never do so,no never...

tl.dr : Come show us how you play competitive on your freep I gladly go creep and zerg you everytime you arent close to a freepzerg,then we talk again how only freeps do that kind of things.. But how would you even know? barely playing and 0 freeptime in moors since ages..
    Running around w/o a zerg as a freep gets you zerged and farmed,or you kill lowranks and ppl QQ.. the ranked ones dont leave onehits w/o raid to begin with,so there is no chance of having a good fight without zerg of one side anymore. Feel free to play your freep in small grp/solo anytime,but unless you do,dont come here thinking you know how it is... thanks very much and good day to you too sir
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 04 2013 at 04:47 AM.

Even DECENT hunters can do well in the moors these days. With practically no brands anymore, wargs can be hunterfood for someone who knows what they're doing. Ask Laineth, but I guess she's too busy camping TR when just PJ is outside . 3 shots, down to 11k morale, and she runs back in TR, so, yeah, whatever floats your boat.
    No wargs can't be hunterfood when they can always escape
    And i'm sorry that i didn't get out of Tr or stay still so you can kill me,really sorry won't do it again.Oh and fyi if you were too blind to see it: it wasn't only you.

Now where is the ignore button in forums?Anyone knows?
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Now where is the ignore button in forums?Anyone knows?
    Top right corner: My preference>My forum settings>Edit ignore list (left side menu)>Add name
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

creeps qq, freeps qq. why you people participating in this never ending forum war? booth sides has their arguments and im pretty sure noone will change in this kinda balance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY listen and let your grudge go. after all this is game
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

A lot of hate going on here. Good to see how healthy this server is My poor R3 Spider had a nice time today and yesterday. I too got shot for 11k total by Laineth this morning. Too bad my total morale was 11k See you all out there!
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Page 26 of 169 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast