We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 25 of 169 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 4216
  1. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    I agree friday was nice action too,why did you complain about it then? or the Haras healraids at grams?

    When just 2 days after creeps do the exact same thing,you guys with them,its all fine... Thats not Turbine to blame Naius,thats simply the people,cause during RoR,where balance was close to even as ever,people still choose to zerg..

    w/e call me QQer,but FACT is,pj and co killed the same hunter 30 times over and over today,did they complain about that BS? NO.
    Hargen and co zerg and farmed all day those poor ungeared freeps,did he complain or get bored? NO

    So cut the &&&& and admit you are just as much of a *** then those you complained about in your recent posts.. Or stop QQing when we go there and farm Simple isnt it

    Baz just go farm and pve some more and dont QQ here. You know whats best for you! We all know your Ents hit only r7+ people!

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Baz just go farm and pve some more and dont QQ here. You know whats best for you! We all know your Ents hit only r7+ people!
    says the guy that came back to withy and likes it here cause its mostly newbies Snowbourn too hard for you and your wannabe LM?
    Nothing more to say about a guy that calls himself God i suppose...

    P.S. My ents make a r11 warg run away in a 10v2,what about yours? oh wait you never run without a group/raid.. wont happen to you sowwy..
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 02 2013 at 07:49 PM.

  3. #603
    Well Affected in all points seen this is PvP and no control can be made with so many ppl start playing on both sides so action is action for me and without that you get nothing to do the whole day hehe.

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Narga View Post
    Well Affected in all points seen this is PvP and no control can be made with so many ppl start playing on both sides so action is action for me and without that you get nothing to do the whole day hehe.
    And then once again : WHY DID PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT FRIDAY??? Action is action you say,yet we are the bad guys when we do it,creeps are free to do it whenever..

    Is ours worse cause we played some more hours? Cause thats the only difference,the points we made are higher due to more time spent. anything else is just wearing side based goggles.. Its hilarious that you are free to QQ but we arent allowed to QQ when you do the same things as we did

  5. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    says the guy that came back to withy and likes it here cause its mostly newbies Snowbourn too hard for you and your wannabe LM?
    Nothing more to say about a guy that calls himself God i suppose...

    P.S. My ents make a r11 warg run away in a 10v2,what about yours? oh wait you never run without a group/raid.. wont happen to you sowwy..
    Well im not paying vip anymore. And my dad beats your dad. Is that how low you are going? Bow to THE GOD and it will be forgiven

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Well im not paying vip anymore. And my dad beats your dad. Is that how low you are going? Bow to THE GOD and it will be forgiven
    you started talking about my ents.. figured we should talk about yours too..

    I dont bow to some dude thinking he is god sorry..

  7. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    you started talking about my ents.. figured we should talk about yours too..

    I dont bow to some dude thinking he is god sorry..
    All you have to do now, is to start making videos.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    Can you lot just stop? You're being freaking annoying now. What passed has passed and let it be forgotten. An hour of QQ i can survive since i do it aswell, but this is just too much. So get a room and deal it mano a mano.

    Aghi

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    All you have to do now, is to start making videos.
    All you have to do is go "ProWay(like in the last vid about you)" again and i will make a video

    @ Aghi,you dont have to read it do you... Its just as annoying as you guys QQing about us on friday,while doing the same 3 days in a row 12k each day.. didnt hear you lot QQ about that.. so leave me alone with your preeches already.
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 02 2013 at 08:29 PM.

  10. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    All you have to do is go "ProWay(like in the last vid about you)" again and i will make a video

    @ Aghi,you dont have to read it do you... Its just as annoying as you guys QQing about us on friday,while doing the same 3 days in a row 12k each day.. didnt hear you lot QQ about that.. so leave me alone with your preeches already.
    Im trying to get 33k in one day, but you and your friend z stoped me. ill stop playin now

  11. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Im trying to get 33k in one day, but you and your friend z stoped me. ill stop playin now
    Seems like you're just mad 'cause you weren't on the side that would benefit you the most. Hihihi, such a turncoat.

    Edit: We'll be creeping for the next one, don't worry, that gives you some time to regain our friendship!.
    Last edited by Limmy; Apr 03 2013 at 12:03 AM.

  12. #612

    A Destructive Influence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    All you have to do now, is to start making videos.
    Will you be giving away free gold on your videos to beg for people to like and comment on your videos because nobody likes you like 'HEY GUYS ITS BIG Z' !?!?!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udspo9W8s78
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unfortunately since i'm running for the lotro council i have to behave on forums so ill skip the QQ and ask how is PvP going here now? I've noticed some days you are making more than Eldar is in Infamy / Renown. Naturally i'm gonna guess clubbing but maybe i'm wrong!

    !! #FraelinForPresidentOfLotroCou ncil !! Even though my fate will probably turn out like this...



    And Lutz, you're not god nor will you ever be god. Also nice to see these forums are as happy as evah! <33s to all of you!

  13. #613
    @Frae PvP is better, you can check it out. It isn't clubbing, except few little ones caught, and those are not even active players in moors. The stats are so good because there are more freeps and creeps and they in "free for all" mode, enjoying to kill and get killed without regret. Ofc there are still some individuals who still getting upset after 1-2 deaths and then they spending hours QQing. There are alot creeps who are new to pvp and you could come and make truly monsters out of them with few groups/raids (with your OP experience)

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    Ofc there are still some individuals who still getting upset after 1-2 deaths and then they spending hours QQing. There are alot creeps who are new to pvp and you could come and make truly monsters out of them with few groups/raids (with your OP experience)
    Yupp,then you realize they are upset cause people QQd about something,and do the same things while denying it

    Also,they need you just as much on freepside frae,there are loads of ungeared newbies on both sides,not just the creepside after all... And gl working for turbine
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 03 2013 at 04:37 AM.

  15. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    Will you be giving away free gold on your videos to beg for people to like and comment on your videos because nobody likes you like 'HEY GUYS ITS BIG Z' !?!?!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udspo9W8s78
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unfortunately since i'm running for the lotro council i have to behave on forums so ill skip the QQ and ask how is PvP going here now? I've noticed some days you are making more than Eldar is in Infamy / Renown. Naturally i'm gonna guess clubbing but maybe i'm wrong!

    !! #FraelinForPresidentOfLotroCou ncil !! Even though my fate will probably turn out like this...


    And Lutz, you're not god nor will you ever be god. Also nice to see these forums are as happy as evah! <33s to all of you!
    Well action is actually nice, some people are just easily pissed for almost no reason. TBH i can get why is this fun for Z XD

    GL with council. If you get in, then make creeps OP, OK? Like 40k morale and 1k dots every 3 sec for 1 min that stacks 3+ time? And please 1 min toxic carapace.... for every class...

    Yeah i knew im your favourite GOD

  16. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Seems like you're just mad 'cause you weren't on the side that would benefit you the most. Hihihi, such a turncoat.

    Edit: We'll be creeping for the next one, don't worry, that gives you some time to regain our friendship!.

    Yeah i was so mad i almost deleted some some deleted characters. And then i said, "Ill show that baz how to play!" Now Ill make a video.

    So your coming to lick GODs shoes again?
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Apr 03 2013 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Gramar

  17. #617
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Yeah i was so mad i almost some deleted characters. And then i said, "Ill show that baz how to play!" Now Ill make a video.

    So your coming to lick GODs shoes again?
    Thank you i learned so much already from you,thanks to you i know popping Carapace after the induction started is the pro way of playing spider!!!! (always funny to see storespiders failing to use that skill correctly <3) And i learned that i better have a raid once i leave starting area,just like the self called god! Now all i need is a video made about me clubbing,and im just like you.. anyone?

    And after kicking the self called god`s behind (and that of his followers) we think its time to give him a hand,so he isnt too mad about us..

    Until then,may the bigger zerg win!

  18. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Thank you i learned so much already from you,thanks to you i know popping Carapace after the induction started is the pro way of playing spider!!!! (always funny to see storespiders failing to use that skill correctly <3) And i learned that i better have a raid once i leave starting area,just like the self called god! Now all i need is a video made about me clubbing,and im just like you.. anyone?

    And after kicking the self called god`s behind (and that of his followers) we think its time to give him a hand,so he isnt too mad about us..

    Until then,may the bigger zerg win!

    GOD will always teach his followers! And will never stop! Now join my followers! Lets ZERG!

    (about carapace: Fraelin will fix that once he is turbine, its gods will)

  19. #619
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    Its the Turbine you should be disgusted by. Making one side significantly weaker than the other and having the only way to win a battle by significantly outnumbering the other side is a pretty awful concept... its not a surprise it gets out of control so often. But freeps can always kill many low ranks before they wipe while if freep side prevails, creeps dont event have to get any kills. Ive always most enjoyed 1v1s on my burg, now I really dont have any desire to PvMP - its too easy on freep and nearly impossible on creep.
    There is so much win in this post. Naius, you win the whole thread, and my respect, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    So get a room and deal it mano a mano.
    OLOLO

    Frae, 'tis not so bad as it might seem here in the forums, but it definitely is as bad as to make people not log anymore, or at least log once in a blue moon (like myself).

    Limmy, ma scotch brite, hugz & kissez~! *Beardman flies away *

  20. #620
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    There is so much win in this post. Naius, you win the whole thread, and my respect, of course.

    Too bad Naius (and you as always )completely ignores that there is just as many "greenie" freeps that creeps can and do kill even if outgunned and getting camped at their base.. Wargpacks show it each day by killing some no aud. hunter xx times in a row,even if camped by lots of freeps.. So yeah,once again take of those damn goggles already..
    I dont blame him tho,he hasnt been around lately when the same wargs pick out some ungeared rk or hunter for the 30tht time in a row..

    And there is more people logging then ever Even old faces are back on withy,im sure i even saw you there farming some greenies once in a while,or hipsing 10v2 <3 and then QQ about lame freeps...

    Now go ahead,put them goggles on and tell me how weak creeps are and there is only fully geared freeps with years of experience that can take on raids on their own and whatnot... But as i told haras,il tell you,play your freep go out there and see how it really is(i suggest a hunter for the feeling of a greenie creep in zergfights). And then we talk again about how impossible it is for creeps to get a few kills in such situations ^^
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 03 2013 at 07:53 AM.

  21. #621
    For every update we need to see the results of the action so as to have a secure view about update's sucess.

    After update 10 the action seems is getting better anyway than previous one where on low crowded servers there wasn't any action at all and on high crowded servers 90% of the action was between red TR - GV shooters.

    Anyone can find challenges by his way of playing (fight vs multiple enemies or not, use cds or not, fight on hostile npcs or not)

  22. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Too bad Naius (and you as always )completely ignores that there is just as many "greenie" freeps that creeps can and do kill even if outgunned and getting camped at their base.. Wargpacks show it each day by killing some no aud. hunter xx times in a row,even if camped by lots of freeps.. So yeah,once again take of those damn goggles already..
    I dont blame him tho,he hasnt been around lately when the same wargs pick out some ungeared rk or hunter for the 30tht time in a row..

    And there is more people logging then ever Even old faces are back on withy,im sure i even saw you there farming some greenies once in a while,or hipsing 10v2 <3 and then QQ about lame freeps...

    Now go ahead,put them goggles on and tell me how weak creeps are and there is only fully geared freeps with years of experience that can take on raids on their own and whatnot... But as i told haras,il tell you,play your freep go out there and see how it really is(i suggest a hunter for the feeling of a greenie creep in zergfights). And then we talk again about how impossible it is for creeps to get a few kills in such situations ^^
    Gotta agree with baz that there are greenies on both side, in big numbers. There plenty for all tbh of all difficulties.

    On the other side, wargs are atm in very lame situation where they can only run around battle and kill guys taht are comming from gy etc. Theyre squishy and thier get away skills are kinda useless in chainstun and huge dps freeps have when grouped.

  23. #623
    @Mirtz Ill check out some action on Thursday or something I'm curious to see the new leaders

    @Baz i don't think i have it in me to level another character to 85, you can level for me and then its cool dw! Don't think ill be much use to either side at the moment tho 0 Audacity BA or a level 75 Champ hmmmm ^^

    @Lutz - My main focus in the Lotro council will be Raiding and End-game content. In my opinnion the new content doesn't suit the T2c raiders very well. Its great for all those T1 slackers tho! :P Enjoy your 1st agers and golden items! ^^ I would also like to suggest the possibilty of a new creep class as stated in this thread ==> http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...orgul-Sorcerer

    I find this is too good of an idea not to use as it would bring a tactical dmg dealer to the creep side giving them the nuke power of a Loremaster or Runekeeper like the Freep side currently has. But since everyone would play this class it must be limited. This will happen by only letting players that have a r10+ character creep side able to play the Morgul sorcerer.

    IN SHORT - Ill fix the game dw.

    Recommend me to lotrocouncil@turbine.com any of you that would like to see changes in End-game content / PvMP suggested to the developers.
    Last edited by Spidex; Apr 03 2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: QQQQQQQQQ

  24. #624
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    There certainly is more ppl in the moors on both side these days as Haras mentioned. Some of us remember the 50k renown on freep and 70k infamy on creeps was a success a few months back. Now 150k+ for both sides is happening everyday which is always nice.
    I like this server coz it has a moderate population which results in less overall lag. Unless you got lots of people in raid on both sides. That's why I started to enjoy in small fellows and 6 mans since you don't get as much lag and can be more mobile. And to be honest, small group fights are more manageable on both sides than full pledged raids. That might be due to the freshness in the moors from some of the players but they will get better as time progresses.

    I still feel that playing a creep in moors is easier to learn, since you actually start playing it from the beginning and learn to use your skills rank by rank in a hostile environment (though i see lots of store bought creeps this days which is kinda sad). Freeps on the other hand have to adapt their technique, since you don't have a tank to keep the aggro of you, and learn to move around the battlefield. Countless of times seen on both sides standing in tar, blight, banner reach, webs..... These days in moors movement and observing the situation is the key. Mindless charge into enemy ranks has never paid of for neither side. And to be honest, half of freeps discover new long forgotten skills and it's a matter of utilizing the potential. That's why veteran players that have a good ranked creep/freep and the experience, will always show a fearsome resistance or even a win at their red ranks.

    And to all the crits ppl are putting out, it's a matter of chance actually. It isn't guaranteed that you'll be hit with 4k VT or 8k EC every time the skill is available. I guess some people have more luck on daily chance roll for crit damage. I've seen Haras blew me away in 10 strikes and it takes ages the next day on the same build. But hey, i've suck it up. Someday I'll get that r11 DoT and i will dps down everyone. hehe

    Cheers, Aghi

    P.S.: Hell, i forgot my DoT is potable and doesn't stack. xD

    P.S.S.: Frae, where can i cast my vote? And if it's via e-mail what name should I vote for?

  25. #625
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidex View Post
    In my opinnion the new content doesn't suit the T2c raiders very well. Its great for all those T1 slackers tho!
    *snip* only letting players that have a r10+ character creep side able to play the morgul sorcerer.
    NO,i wont reccommend you now... you want to take away withywindles new found raiding happyness by bringing back t2 like ToO etc where withy never had much success And you want to make more people clubb so they can start a Morgul sorcerer?
    GO AWAY

    Wud be fun to play with you again tho,missing the old pve raids and the banter...

 

 
Page 25 of 169 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload