We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Koroeth View Post
    how does a proper Ettenmoors action looks like?
    proper action is when booth sides get fun out of fights. not sure about which point on that day you speaking but imo whole day was farming day for freeps. and no offcence but you died cos you propably was one of targets that goes down quickly or goes down at all considering rk/mini/cappies stacking for freep side.

p.s. realy cant rember when last time i get fun in big group fights
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Koroeth View Post
    Now then, as i read this thread i have a question. Yell at me and call me names if it pleases you i dont care. At friday 29th i was present with my captain in the Ettenmoors and i was a part of quite large freep raid lead by Redfolke i belive. I should mention that my activity in moors is quite low. But what i saw was raid versus raid and i can honestly tell you that i had a lot of fun. Alot of fun dying mostly, but thats not the point. So my question is simple: if 1v1 is by some considered clubbing/cheating/farming etc. and raid vs. raid is zerg (also a bad thing judging by comments below this post) how does a proper Ettenmoors action looks like?
    Some people will always complain if they don't like something. And let's face it, freeps had advantage during the friday fights (those i were present), so it gives creeps more opportunity to make "forum wars". I remember pretty well on one of the fridays when creeps had HUGE advantage and then freeps complained. ONe day freeps win, one day it's creeps. It's always the same story on forums over and over again. I don't understand why...

And Haras is right: Forum qq never helped and it never will. Zerg will happen both sides. Period.
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Kalderic View Post
    @koroeth:

proper ettenmoors action like many want is an almost unobtainable utopia. It is walking a very narrow line with tons of variables which can throw you off.
    It is asking 2 loosely gathered angry mobs to coordinate the battlefield in a way that gives both sides equal chances.
    but;
    One side looses a healer, things are unbalanced again and the other side is considered 'farming'.
    One side gains the outposts,things are unbalanced again and that side is considered 'farming'.
    A group of rogue-wargs joins in,things are unbalanced again and that side is considered 'farming'.
    Part of the freeps have to go for a PvE-raid, things are unbalanced again and the other side is considered 'farming'.
    etc.

next to that these are no professional armies. if things go bad people leave, if things go well people stay. Adding to the imbalance, but perfectly acceptable behavior for people who want to make the most out of their spare gaming hours.

Nothing to do about that in a system of open PvMP. And disillusioned players come here to rage at their opponents only to get raged at themselves the next day when balance tipped to the other side.
    I cant believe that i say this but... You are right,and once i got past the point of accepting this,its all just a game
    But those players asking for all those things arent disillusioned,they just saw it is possible,and are upset that no one cares to make it like that anymore But i guess you are too new to lotro to know such times.. no offense!

@ Joeso : People that mainly play 1 side tend to not see it is like this. Happend to me too when i only played creep for a few months before. Its normal i suppose..
    Too few people have "fun" losing fights,even if they made a few kills in trade.. (some of the best fights i had in the past 2 weeks were 7v2 and 4v1 in enemy`s favor,if i was lucky i made 1-2 kills due to them beeing fairly lowranked 5`s 6`s etc..yet after i/we made those kills enemy stocked up on numbers/heals to deny us any chance) Ill let everyone figure out for himself,why i dont really care if i farm such people nowdays..

Now time for some ingame action,r9 awaits
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 01 2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: got logged out while making post >.>

The freep domination last days is the product of me drinking too much. My finger is injured and I cannot play normal. Lucky freeps. Btw there always gonna be zergs (from both sides), we should just get over it already.
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    The amount of points made is insignificant to the term of farming tho.. Thats just as stupid as saying clubbing is worse if its 10k instead of 5k.. Or saying blue ranked creeps are strong cause they made more points then any freep..
    We camped and farmed (we did not zerg anyone tho,hard to zerg anyone with just the 3 of us anyways..),you camped and farmed... whats the problem in me pointing that out? You think freeps camping grams gives you an excuse to call them out while you do the same things? well if so READ CAREFULLY :
    you were part of the 10 that zerged and farmed us 3 at EC/Lug BEFORE we made 30k+ ... now back to your cave...
    Thats the difference ofc... if u kill 3 man group 2 or 3 times its part of normal moors action and ofc happens to both sides. I ve been killed/zerged more times in a row by more freeps and its all good. But if u kill same low ranks like 300 times... or even more times to get to 37k (do the math)... y thats farming really and thats the difference.
    And again so funny to hear from u stuff like: "we camped and farmed, you camped and farmed". I know that now, thx for opening my eyes!! ofc its all clear to me now! creeps were farming on friday on a massive scale not u. Sry for that.

10creep raid on friday? We were after ops and keeps for the event... cuz we had none... And ur happy-farming trio and some other freeps wasnt willing to let us have 1 single op or gy... so ofc we got more for keeps to get better inf from kills. And what? Whats so bad about that? we killed u 2 maybe 3 times?? (thats the only action that i was in and u died).

Oh and plz keep sending me ur epic sulking messages with ur pet.. i have grand laughs reading em. And what cave? U have a cave Zr... oh i mean Baz...

And i m really not into this forum wars as u love em so much baz so yeah i agree with you in every way, ur right and i m wrong...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jjaka View Post
    Thats the difference ofc... if u kill 3 man group 2 or 3 times its part of normal moors action and ofc happens to both sides. I ve been killed/zerged more times in a row by more freeps and its all good. But if u kill same low ranks like 300 times... or even more times to get to 37k (do the math)... y thats farming really and thats the difference.
    And again so funny to hear from u stuff like: "we camped and farmed, you camped and farmed". I know that now, thx for opening my eyes!! ofc its all clear to me now! creeps were farming on friday on a massive scale not u. Sry for that.
    You sit there thinking what you do and did is all good,cause its just a few times.. Well as i said,clubbing is clubbing even if just once and for 5k,same with this.. So stop thinking you are the good guy here,you are just a raidbabie like everyone else,and after easy kills when you get the chance.
    We are just better at it,and playing the better side to do it (there is more creeps to farm,then there is freeps after all..and freeps leave if getting farmed/zerged,creeps dont,wich is totally out of our control).. *oh and killing lowranks gives much less points then some wannabe BA that huggs his rating all day and then dies once in a while to us

Now for the last time so even YOU can grasp it in your creep goggle mode : (Joeso did say it before,but i guess you didnt want to see that)

Previous PvMP Friday anyone? Oh wait i guess creeps werent farming back then eh?... hypocrite BS,didnt expect anything else from you.. Just cause us 3 farmed better,or rather for a longer time this pvmp day doesnt mean you and the likes of you farming back then arent just as bad.. But ofc,as always,what others do is bad,what you do is fine! i get it i get it...

10creep raid on friday? We were after ops and keeps for the event... cuz we had none... And ur happy-farming trio and some other freeps wasnt willing to let us have 1 single op or gy... so ofc we got more for keeps to get better inf from kills. And what? Whats so bad about that? we killed u 2 maybe 3 times?? (thats the only action that i was in and u died).
    EC is a keep or Outpost? Fail?
    Our happy farming trio has no healer xept me on LM,a 8 audacity warden and a Hunter,unlike you we dont run only with a raid up,and we dont only go for easy kills,but what would you know about that,you never run w/o a raid,so chances of us meeting are small unless we are next to the freepraid,wich explains why you never see me die ^^ would you happen to play at different times,and more solo/small group we would bump into eachother more,just like alot of other creeps do when we dont get forced to hug the freepraid due to us getting zerged on sight even if its just 3 vs XX..

Oh and plz keep sending me ur epic sulking messages with ur pet.. i have grand laughs reading em. And what cave? U have a cave Zr... oh i mean Baz...
    My pets are my way of returning the favor of your CJ`ing on us Again,you think you are any better then those who you try to insult and QQ about... dude you are much more like Z then i am..

Arent you bored of arguing for a game? Thing wont change as long as its the same people pvping (NOT POINTING AT ANYONE).

p.s. I srsly missed the moors we had made with kratai nillindhel and fenilia.

edit1: Oh and hargen no offence dude but do you remember the 20 freeps vs the 40 creeps? (no promotion back then) Not even 1 freep gone on forums and qqed or accused people everyone was hoping for more and asked KINDLY more balance but i guess its okay only freeps zerg and farm

Ah and please dont forget to call me clown troll noob or anything for not agreeing with someone
    Last edited by affected7; Apr 01 2013 at 07:26 PM.

And i m really not into this forum wars as u love em so much baz so yeah i agree with you in every way, ur right and i m wrong...
    He was backing up Zrinko when he made a video about me clubbing. I killed same guy few times with some others. He is doing worse now but he is still our golden boy. Dont bother arguing with him, he will just colour stuff how he wants.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    p.s. I srsly missed the moors we had made with kratai nillindhel and fenilia.
    Some of us are still around,things are just different..
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

You guys are crazy or something...Pvp on withy is finally picking up after all these months and still QQ is here..I mean atm OFC there will be zergs ganks etc..You cant ask for a perfect balanced environment especially after what U10 did to moors...And believe me its a bit hard to always try to balance a fight..

There are a lot of new ppl that are just trying to learn things about moors..Things can only get better as the time passes and ppl dont give up so lets continue shall we??...Just want to say a thx to all the guys who play again on withy after transfers/or came to withy's moors to check it out..See you at the battlefield from both sides..

I agree with what Joeso and Haras said..
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

All very amusing from my point of view; because if we'd been on creep-side zerging, like most other PvP days, there would be none of this.

Keep a lid on it and move on sheesh.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    You guys are crazy or something...Pvp on withy is finally picking up after all these months and still QQ is here..I mean atm OFC there will be zergs ganks etc..You cant ask for a perfect balanced environment especially after what U10 did to moors...And believe me its a bit hard to always try to balance a fight..

There are a lot of new ppl that are just trying to learn things about moors..Things can only get better as the time passes and ppl dont give up so lets continue shall we??...Just want to say a thx to all the guys who play again on withy after transfers/or came to withy's moors to check it out..See you at the battlefield from both sides..

I agree with what Joeso and Haras said..
    Gotta agree that WW moors are in very good shape after U10. What makes it good is a fact that most players are beginners. I really like that because unexpected and wierd situations can happen. Biggest problem atm is lack of creep heals. We are very lucky if we get some decent heals tbh.

I think ill play a lot more here next few days/weeks cuz there really is some action and turbine closed transfers so i have some chars stuck on WW

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    He was backing up Zrinko when he made a video about me clubbing. I killed same guy few times with some others. He is doing worse now but he is still our golden boy. Dont bother arguing with him, he will just colour stuff how he wants.

I still havent killed the same creep 30 times in a row that came charging at me over and over...

And,in case your reading skills are lacking,i said i dont care anymore,but atleast i admit it,unlike ppl like hargen etc,that deny beeing just as much of a farmer and zergbaby like the rest of players... (as seen yesterday once more where you ppl camped TR gy vs a few freeps,or later that day vs a few freeps with ON buff even..) Go ahead,keep thinking you guys arent just as bad as those you QQ about. In fact you are worse cause we do it once a month,you do it every 2nd day lol.

I still havent killed the same creep 30 times in a row that came charging at me over and over... .

Yes you did, i saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Yes you did, i saw it.
    video or didnt happen!
    I admit,it was wrong of me to jump onto the train of Zs accusation,however at that time i did not do anything like this,and i was still against it... But playing more freep back then has shown me that not even our golden boys care much about farming the same ungeared newb hunter/rk or whatnot over and over,so i changed the way i look at things,said so and played accordingly..
    Its not my fault that if i do something i do it right or dont bother at all... I made 37k one day,others make 10k each day with the same method,even creeps.. If you cant see that its the same &&&& either way then i feel sorry for you.
    Besides,if you would play all day like us 3 did,you can make 30k on either side if you know what you are doing,cause there is lots of "greenies" to be killed on both sides...
    Anyways,rumor has it we are going to be doing this on creep in the future,just to prove that point and make QQ`ers shut up already.*once transfers open >.>*

Everyone have his own playstyle. Don't blame the player, blame the game. Nobody is perfect (except Hobitpower). WW action is getting better and if you ask me better that we have zerging, hugging, suicidal, brave, weak, lowranked, highranked, movie producers and etc. then no freeps at all. This is just a game after all and play it already without getting butthurt. The time typing this I could eat a tasty freep om nom nom. Log ingame and have fun already. Cheers!

p.s. don't get all "if you call this fun bla bla..." on me because I gonna ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Some of us are still around,things are just different..
    Happy to speak even in forums, will pop out on my baby rk just to speak with some of you missed withy despite all the idiots.

Baz why do you bother? :P HE is the GOD of Farmingwyndle

FraidvCraid noon action!!!

Nice to see so many freeps/creeps back on Withy even at noon!!

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Yupp good day for all those complaining creeps,zergs all day farming some ungeared hunter 100times in a row,and hug grams once freeps have a group up,till they can zerg again.. all day long But its ok,they didnt make 30k so its all not as bad right?...

Pathetic people,you disgust me...

Yupp good day for all those complaining creeps,zergs all day farming some ungeared hunter 100times in a row,and hug grams once freeps have a group up,till they can zerg again.. all day long But its ok,they didnt make 30k so its all not as bad right?...

Well obviously youve been camping grams whole day and killing lowranks.

Its the Turbine you should be disgusted by. Making one side significantly weaker than the other and having the only way to win a battle by significantly outnumbering the other side is a pretty awful concept... its not a surprise it gets out of control so often. But freeps can always kill many low ranks before they wipe while if freep side prevails, creeps dont event have to get any kills. Ive always most enjoyed 1v1s on my burg, now I really dont have any desire to PvMP - its too easy on freep and nearly impossible on creep.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Allot of action these days guys. Nice
    Last edited by Narga; Apr 05 2013 at 12:32 AM. Reason: no need for it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000006cc48/signature.png]Narga[/charsig]
    Bartz Cappy r7 Fatalix RK r7 Fatalis Champ r5 Fatalisa Guard r5 Lavasioth Mini r7

Quote Originally Posted by Narga View Post
    Lutz don't bother with him m8 pls. We don't care about your QQ baz haha.
    Action is nice these days guys keep it up
    No fatalis its not nice mate its poor just poor low ranks vs raid baby freeps with 3/4 freeps doing the job of the other 10.

Thank god i had some nice old kinnies to make a small group and grab some points x]

I agree friday was nice action too,why did you complain about it then? or the Haras healraids at grams?

When just 2 days after creeps do the exact same thing,you guys with them,its all fine... Thats not Turbine to blame Naius,thats simply the people,cause during RoR,where balance was close to even as ever,people still choose to zerg..

w/e call me QQer,but FACT is,pj and co killed the same hunter 30 times over and over today,did they complain about that BS? NO.
    Hargen and co zerg and farmed all day those poor ungeared freeps,did he complain or get bored? NO

So cut the &&&& and admit you are just as much of a *** then those you complained about in your recent posts.. Or stop QQing when we go there and farm Simple isnt it

Page 24 of 169 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast