We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 23 of 169 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

next time remind me not to log on friday pvmp event... freeps played only in zerg, we gived lot of chances to split group and fight in group fights but i guess it was easier and more points in zerg
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    next time remind me not to log on friday pvmp event... freeps played only in zerg, we gived lot of chances to split group and fight in group fights but i guess it was easier and more points in zerg
    I wont do any more spamming about pvmp friday because with the current balance in the moors bigger action ends up only in bigger zerg. Yesterday was just... sad. Maybe we could blame the Turbine for taking away the relatively good balance of U9, but well - many freeps could log their creeps to help, yet they stayed and are on top positions of dailystats - GZ for your points but im not sure if its well deserved.. anyways if someone else wont take the spamming job, the event lives on its own now. But who knows, someone said to me on global before that with everyday action, theres no need for such event, maybe hes right.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Live action: Due the freep OPness Cenebor needs to clubb more at TR GY
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

but still a big /salute to all freeps/creeps that come to moors and have no problem with getting killed! Cuz of those pvp is still alive and farmers can still farm cuz of them... and ofc /yawn to silly ego kids at the back of the raids (freep or creep) hidind and allways 1st to run.
    Anyways it was fun... in a strangeweird way
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    I wont do any more spamming about pvmp friday because with the current balance in the moors bigger action ends up only in bigger zerg. Yesterday was just... sad. Maybe we could blame the Turbine for taking away the relatively good balance of U9, but well - many freeps could log their creeps to help, yet they stayed and are on top positions of dailystats - GZ for your points but im not sure if its well deserved.. anyways if someone else wont take the spamming job, the event lives on its own now. But who knows, someone said to me on global before that with everyday action, theres no need for such event, maybe hes right.
    +rep
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Looks like you guys are surprised

Anyway there's total of 3 healers in top 40 on creep side on list. Freep side has... no i wont count. Amount of RKs in top 15... im not surprised. Top 3 freeps.. im not surprised.

Looks like highscale clubing to me. I demand confirmation from Z
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Hello,

Nice to see so many points on WW dashboards, many new players and action..as for the Freep's points its sad they are too much OP and still raid to fight. But what makes me real sad is players that ranked so many creeps and were "creep players" during u9 now come to freep side and helps the zerg, that real sideswitching and easymoding.
    Im not telling everyone should keep playing only creep or freep, everyone should play and make the char wherever they want, still some should not be offended if called easymoders.

Keep the action every1 =)

Semi-retired Kulz
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/kandalf3.png[/IMG]

Borgrimm, Lvl 85 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 82 RK(gimme back my 100% xp)

Imany freeps could log their creeps to help, yet they stayed and are on top positions of dailystats - GZ for your points but im not sure if its well deserved..
    As much deserved as anyone`s points that does not clubb them i suppose... There is no big deal making Points on the OP freepside,tho its not much different from all the creeps that only fight with raid even for 3 freeps w/o healer..

BUT,i will NOT logg creep and help those who had no problem farming us 3 in the afternoon with a Creep Raid of 10+ in EC and Lug 10vs3 ^.^ Me and Laineth played creep the first half of U10,and i said it a few times now i cba playing punching bag for a pack of raidbabie monkeys that couldnt kill a r6 creep solo during RoR,and are now due to turbine´s fked up way of balance absolute walking gods in shiny gear,and still raid up with 50% healers in grp...

Our group was never bigger then 4 People at any time,but if we tried to move away from the raids we got rolled over by the zerg,so we have been forced to stay close to it... We did not raid up,nor did we have healers in our group apart from the short time patruxe or imilhir were in our group at some point during the day (never both together..) Neither one of us had problems dying to creeps if it meant a kill or 2 either...

So go ahead,blame or hate us all you want,perhaps you think back to the times where we fought for something different then this and got called trolls or worse Now we are back for good pvp and fighting highranks just like everyone else *gg*

Cya out there on the Battlefield sometime...

It's funny how you all suddenly &&&&& about us for not switching to creep side while you said nothing about other ppl that did the same during another pvp event where freeps could use some help yet some ppl didnt log to help and prefered to zerg 20 freeps with 32 creeps.
    Not saying ofc that it is the same since u10 fkd up balance but i hope u get my point.

@ The God: why do u even talk?You started playing LM in moors during RoR

Can't say that i enjoyed the event tbh i just went there to get my titles <3
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

well tbh, i dont care if people swtich to winning or losing side, but what i dont like is staying with zerg.

i bet half of those god mode freeps will not be seen on moors when ever balance will shift again. enjoy your zergs, gona get my rank and will be less active again on moors
    Nashtauz - one and only

but what i dont like is staying with zerg.
    Well,neither do we... But i will keep repeating it : Move away from the Zerg,and you get zerged... Even by those complaining here and calling us farmers or whatnot.. So yeah,enjoy getting zerged and farmed any chance given... Works as most things,for both sides ofc..

i bet half of those god mode freeps will not be seen on moors when ever balance will shift again. enjoy your zergs, gona get my rank and will be less active again on moors
    I played thru enough UP times to not feel targeted with this statement...
    But perhaps once balance is better creeps/freeps let go of the "Must raid for 4 enemy`s" mentality (wouldnt hold my breath on it tho..)

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    @ The God: why do u even talk?You started playing LM in moors during RoR
    Im THE GOD. Apologize now!
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

I think the action which had taken place between Grams/blue Lug before 2-3 days was much better for both sides than yesterday's event action.

Many people join but creeps needed more decent ranks so as not to be farmed..

About farming.. everyone has his own limits about this..
    Last edited by jivius; Mar 30 2013 at 01:26 PM.
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

[I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

Last 2 pages were seriously laughable keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Last 2 pages were seriously laughable keep it up
    could you be more specific? I dont think theres anything funny here at all
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

could you be more specific? I dont think theres anything funny here at all
    Well if those posts and all that rage doesnt seem funny to you then its just me.

Also gifs were the cherry in the pie x]

EDIT: Silly question any SOLOER left @ withy?

What i find funny is that People that a few posts ago complained about farmers,zergers and ppl hiding behind a zerg, do the exact same thing if given chance

Dont leave oneshots until there is a big enough zerg to roll over any opposition,and then CJ once you killed something with a zerg,no wonder you get farmed on sight...
    Or killing the same ungeared freep over and over,weird that you dont seem to mind that either... Yet when we go there killing everything we can we are the bad guys,rofl...

I mean i dont care anymore,but atleast stop beeing hypocrites and admit that you arent any better then those who you complain about,as i did some time ago But i guess you keep telling yourself you are the good guys,while doing the exact same things i see you ppl complaining about here.. Stacking heals,double numbers,only zerg,and farm "lowranks" all day wich on freepside is those ungeared ones that get farmed...

@ Aff,soloers are there,but sadly if you try it you just get rolled over by a zerg/grp and corpsejumped 90% of the time by those people that complain about zergs and farmers.. So why bother ^^ join the zerg/farmfest and make points just like everyone else.

you are right for now i do really now zerg, farm lowbes etc and what most improtant, i kinda dont care about it.

and speaking about soloers, ofc creeps gona run in groups. i cant even beat average rk on solo anymore, without speaking of other more op classes
    Nashtauz - one and only

Now then, as i read this thread i have a question. Yell at me and call me names if it pleases you i dont care. At friday 29th i was present with my captain in the Ettenmoors and i was a part of quite large freep raid lead by Redfolke i belive. I should mention that my activity in moors is quite low. But what i saw was raid versus raid and i can honestly tell you that i had a lot of fun. Alot of fun dying mostly, but thats not the point. So my question is simple: if 1v1 is by some considered clubbing/cheating/farming etc. and raid vs. raid is zerg (also a bad thing judging by comments below this post) how does a proper Ettenmoors action looks like?
    [url=http://achievecraft.com][img]http://achievecraft.com/cimage/i6000/Achievement++get%21/There%27s+nowhere+to+hide%21/mca.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    What i find funny is that People that a few posts ago complained about farmers,zergers and ppl hiding behind a zerg, do the exact same thing if given chance

Dont leave oneshots until there is a big enough zerg to roll over any opposition,and then CJ once you killed something with a zerg,no wonder you get farmed on sight...
    Or killing the same ungeared freep over and over,weird that you dont seem to mind that either... Yet when we go there killing everything we can we are the bad guys,rofl...

I mean i dont care anymore,but atleast stop beeing hypocrites and admit that you arent any better then those who you complain about,as i did some time ago But i guess you keep telling yourself you are the good guys,while doing the exact same things i see you ppl complaining about here.. Stacking heals,double numbers,only zerg,and farm "lowranks" all day wich on freepside is those ungeared ones that get farmed...

@ Aff,soloers are there,but sadly if you try it you just get rolled over by a zerg/grp and corpsejumped 90% of the time by those people that complain about zergs and farmers.. So why bother ^^ join the zerg/farmfest and make points just like everyone else.
    You mean after camping fraid farmed creeps at grams we finally got numbers to push freeps to lug and that means creeps are farming??? Cuz we could actually go out of grams? And that hour or more of camping grams wasnt farmfest?? Hmm interesting? I was also checking daily stats for yesterday and i ve only seen 1 creep in top 10 (and 2 creeps in top 15) but we r farmers... ofc, ofc thats sane very sane. So if i understand correctly again: creeps are farmers if they kill grams-camping freeps that farm (khm pardon me: pvp) most of the time and push them to lug? I must of check daily stats again... Oh yeah i got 3k inf... darn what a good farming day it was. Anyway funny to hear this stuff from farmer with "beyondbadtaste" 37k renown/day...

But we had a nice cgroup vs fgroup later on with some cool freeps! nice fights

Who calls Raid vs Raid zerg?
    Atleast i think about this : "Defeat enemy by outnumbering rather than strategy or skill" when i speak of zerg
    Can be modified as seen fit tho,since lotro has a few more ways of "zerging" due to the non existing balance..
    (Having 50% of your raid be healers,while the enemy has perhaps 2 for example..) Wich has the same result as having more numbers to begin with..

As for 1v1`s well,im not sure if you understand the difference between a 1v1 w/o fixed outcome and the other 1v1`s where ppl just trade points.. Or even the multiboxing 1v1`s used to simply farm rank/commendations,where there is no 2nd player involved and you are fighting yourself basically... Usually its the people that are too bad to 1vs1 that call the normal spars cheat/clubbing etc.. Ofc there are some that just dont like to 1v1,but those usually stay away from that area and all is fine..

@ Nash
    Perhaps you really just started "now",but others did so x updates ago already if chance given (mostly wargs jumping any easy target in sight all day long) Ofc i am in no position to judge anyone and i dont do anymore,ive given up and joined the "i dont give a fk club" some time ago.

And lastly : as if people solo when balance is more even... i lol`d at that one.. (i do agree tho,i dont expect anyone to 1v1 me with serious intentions of winning,but im not THAT OP that it needs a grp or raid to zerg me ^.^) Yet some famous names sit at oneshot guards until having a raid of 50% healers and double numbers to finally grow a pair and zerg us.. /yawn at those people!

Quote Originally Posted by jjaka View Post
    Anyway funny to hear this stuff from farmer with "beyondbadtaste" 37k renown/day..

The amount of points made is insignificant to the term of farming tho.. Thats just as stupid as saying clubbing is worse if its 10k instead of 5k.. Or saying blue ranked creeps are strong cause they made more points then any freep..
    We camped and farmed (we did not zerg anyone tho,hard to zerg anyone with just the 3 of us anyways..),you camped and farmed... whats the problem in me pointing that out? You think freeps camping grams gives you an excuse to call them out while you do the same things? well if so READ CAREFULLY :
    you were part of the 10 that zerged and farmed us 3 at EC/Lug BEFORE we made 30k+ ... now back to your cave...
    Last edited by Cillion; Apr 01 2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: to remove phrase that looked as if i called someone stupid,i would ofc never do that!!

History has shown that qq never helped to have more fun on moors..

Last days I m seeing new people on both sides and we have enough action during whole day..

Freeps will farm creeps, craids will zerg freep soloers but this is part of action so no reason to complain one way or another.

This kind of ''more freestyle'' way of playing I think brings many new players on moors and gives much more points/fun/action on both sides (than going around the map 10 times to find a single freep/creep to fight)

Just log in, kill, die and have fun..
    [img]http://s30.postimg.org/q4ekj90y9/1b184a59f9115157d6fac4c3674c3885.jpg[/img]

[I]I amar prestar aen..[/I] ''the world has changed..''

@koroeth:

proper ettenmoors action like many want is an almost unobtainable utopia. It is walking a very narrow line with tons of variables which can throw you off.
    It is asking 2 loosely gathered angry mobs to coordinate the battlefield in a way that gives both sides equal chances.
    but;
    One side looses a healer, things are unbalanced again and the other side is considered 'farming'.
    One side gains the outposts,things are unbalanced again and that side is considered 'farming'.
    A group of rogue-wargs joins in,things are unbalanced again and that side is considered 'farming'.
    Part of the freeps have to go for a PvE-raid, things are unbalanced again and the other side is considered 'farming'.
    etc.

next to that these are no professional armies. if things go bad people leave, if things go well people stay. Adding to the imbalance, but perfectly acceptable behavior for people who want to make the most out of their spare gaming hours.

Nothing to do about that in a system of open PvMP. And disillusioned players come here to rage at their opponents only to get raged at themselves the next day when balance tipped to the other side.
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Page 23 of 169 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast