We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 22 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    On high crowded servers:

-Small freep groups can have fun some secs until OOC alert where loads reach to zerg..

-There is 2 kinds of sideswitching..

1.Instant sideswitching to the side that have more numbers/power at current fight

2.Permanent sideswitching from RoI freeps who had turn to creep side during RoR.
    Very usual were old freeps defilers toons who farm ranks by spreading hots (even red defilers with 15k+ infamy per day)

P.S. U say that freeps are afraid to die although freeps are those who solo around while creeps (except wargs-spiders) usually wait for OOC zerg alert
    You have to move away from the position you just kiled someone... if you get ooc-ed its your own fault (and thats part of a challenge, to move away in time..) PVP isnt combat only, especially if numbers arent equal

Permanent sideswitching? wth? People explore the game, people create new characters.... theres nothin wrong with that..
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Mar 02 2013 at 01:18 PM.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    You have to move away from the position you just kiled someone... if you get ooc-ed its your own fault (and thats part of a challenge, to move away in time..) PVP isnt combat only, especially if numbers arent equal

Permanent sideswitching? wth? People explore the game, people create new characters.... theres nothin wrong with that..
    In small groups fights or even solovsolo fights many times the zerg reach before the battle is over (warg, spider hips, brand kite etc)

If a R0 def becomes R5 in one evening and R9 in one month by spreading hots and many times staying afk on the gy doesn't seems to me us exploration.. it's pure rank farm and it's unfair for defs like u who spent so much time to reach those ranks.

Anyway, anyone can do whatever pleased him/her that's why we returned back to meet old friends and try to have some fun.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Tbh switchers will switch as its just part of them game the challenge is with that is the group/riad leader how has to use his/her brain on how to counter the extra numbers. most 24v24 raids tend to lag yes but th RL must know running to keeps or heavily npc area i going to cos even more lag ending with one side wipeing and when happens to freep raid the tend to quit and QQ

Cenebor and Littwold new ww clubbers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jjaka View Post
    + Miian.

But well what can we do about it... And Soon this thread will be deleted for clubber mention.
    JoeSO
    Proud member of former Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

There are some actions but when I am in ettenmoors I get outnumbered by creeps, often high ranked or maybe I just get that feeling because I am a hunter

Quote Originally Posted by jjaka View Post
    Ahem?

Live action : Haras & Eazmoders are constantly farming to their hearts content redranks outside grams. They must have such a hard RL that they need to resort to total ownage to make themselves feel special. But what do I know, I am just a troll, like Baz (insert LOL *HERE*). This is normal for the moors in general these days so yeah, right.

P.S. Inb4 the "Why u don't help them " replies: I welcome anyone opposed to my post to stand by me and fight them . See if you like a 9k RK EC shot on your face. Pretty sure a lowrank with no audacity gets one shotted .
    Last edited by TheBor; Mar 25 2013 at 07:47 PM.

Borgrimm, Lvl 105 Guardian
    Baugleif, Lvl 85 Rune-Keeper

RKs deal even melee dmg now

Guess creeps have to lose like in the books
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

Grimek scored a critical hit with a melee attack on Pawjaw for 722 damage to morale. It's more damage than I do with my claws skill .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    Live action : Haras & Eazmoders are constantly farming to their hearts content redranks outside grams. They must have such a hard RL that they need to resort to total ownage to make themselves feel special. But what do I know, I am just a troll, like Baz (insert LOL *HERE*). This is normal for the moors in general these days so yeah, right.

P.S. Inb4 the "Why u don't help them " replies: I welcome anyone opposed to my post to stand by me and fight them . See if you like a 9k RK EC shot on your face. Pretty sure a lowrank with no audacity gets one shotted .

1. I had joined on friend's Portuguisse group (total 5 freeps) last 15mins 1 burg was there too on solo

2. Pawjaw + at least equal numbers other blue ranks next on double numbered low creeps are not so dramatic unfair v 5 freeps on grams one shooters (I admit that we farmed them but an experienced creep leader with proper rat could wipe us after some retreats and come back from grams gy)

3. Your warg pack farmed low freep soloers before (not near gv-shooters) all know that u ve done it very often

4. Funny to call easymoders freeps as patruxe, maaba, grimek, fenillia, who have died/ been zerged solo or on small groups many times

5. How many times did u die today? I m sure that all of the group have died more times than u..

6. If someone comments bs about others RL this one should check 1st his own RL..
    Last edited by jivius; Mar 25 2013 at 08:38 PM.

1. I had joined on friend's Portuguisse group (total 5 freeps) last 15mins 1 burg was there too on solo

2. Pawjaw + at least equal numbers other blue ranks next on double numbered low creeps are not so dramatic unfair v 5 freeps on grams one shooters

3. Your warg pack farmed low freep soloers before (not near gv-shooters) all know that u ve done it very often

4. Funny to call easymoders freeps as patruxe, maaba, grimek, fenila, who have died/zerged solo or on small groups many times

5. How many times did u die today? I m sure that all of the group have died more times than u..

6. If someone comments bs about others RL this one should check 1st his own RL..
    1 - ??

2 - Freep goggles ftw. You ignore all the changes and u still have U9 mentality. Your champ now has the DPS of a hunter and the mitigations and morale of a WL ( dire need, double bubble, etc). Aghi got hit for 3,2k with a skill that has 8s cooldown. My claws critt for 600 dmg with 3 critical corruptions. 5 Freeps can now even kill an organized creep raid if played right.

3 - I don't form warg packs. You fail miserably.

4 - I know I'd get bored killing red ranks all day, but awkwardly u guys don't! Go figure

5 - 3-4 times but why do u care? I know I wouldn't care dying once in a while when I know I killed 6 creeps with my group while getting attacked by 10-12. But that makes u a superhero now, doesn't it?

6- Just assuming things, don't get all fired up now .

In the end, butthurt is butthurt. I just posted what I was seeing in the moors, as this is the "Withy LIEV ACTION(with many exclamation marks!!)" thread. Haras' pride is hurt, no!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    1 - ??

2 - Freep goggles ftw. You ignore all the changes and u still have U9 mentality. Your champ now has the DPS of a hunter and the mitigations and morale of a WL ( dire need, double bubble, etc). Aghi got hit for 3,2k with a skill that has 8s cooldown. My claws critt for 600 dmg with 3 critical corruptions. 5 Freeps can now even kill an organized creep raid if played right.

3 - I don't form warg packs. You fail miserably.

4 - I know I'd get bored killing red ranks all day, but awkwardly u guys don't! Go figure

5 - 3-4 times but why do u care? I know I wouldn't care dying once in a while when I know I killed 6 creeps with my group while getting attacked by 10-12. But that makes u a superhero now, doesn't it?

6- Just assuming things, don't get all fired up now .

In the end, butthurt is butthurt. I just posted what I was seeing in the moors, as this is the "Withy LIEV ACTION(with many exclamation marks!!)" thread. Haras' pride is hurt, no!

1. Funny u called Haras + easy moders while it was Portu group who kindly accepted me on their fellow

2. Grams one shooters have Saurons dps + warg's morale on hips or creep's morale behind one shooters have Sauron's morale too..
    (was blue defiler + red wl with bubble to heal dots)

3. Don't call it warg packs call it 2-3-4 v1 even if u are not in group (plenty OOC shouts about this from new players)

4. Easymode is hips on stealth and attack when u have the advantage (a high rank warg can never die if he wants it) specially on low crowded servers

5. I had right everyone of the group had died much more times than u today

6. Withy Live action with RL is really far away m8 otherwise u should check it.. U didn't talk only about me
    Last edited by jivius; Mar 25 2013 at 09:05 PM.

Just wanted to note out that while you were farming us, freeps, at lug backdoor - 24vs8 you didnt complaint
    P.S. I counted 8 creeps rank 5+, by that time, not our fault that solo points>group points.

./Respect
    #JeSuisDunc

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    P.S. I counted 8 creeps rank 5+, by that time.
    OMG 8 r5+ creeps... Whats a r5-7 creep worth nowdays? ever played yours after u10? If not how about you try fighting me on yours,i bet you know exactly how pointless that would be for you on a creep...

I play freep lately when im bored,but i would never dare to say they arent completely OP again... Free gear for everyone,nerfs for creeps,buffs for freeps RoI 2.0 especcially for anything under r8 with full audacity and storeskills...

Ofcourse,there is really no doubt... both sides enjoy a good farm and easy kills if given chance (no point in denying that,if you play both sides its the first thing you notice),but freeps have it alot easier ...

@ our glorious champ :
    I always facepalm when someone that plays only freep,thinks he can grasp how bad the situation is for lowrank creeps or even ranked creeps nowdays... I wish those would play their creeps for a Month or 2 and face their "friends and mates" on their freeps... I bet some wouldnt last a day after getting twoshot upon leaving the oneshot range.

This Post has no intention of offending anyone,but its just one big LOL if a freep denys the ezmode and OPness they currently own,especcially considering WW has about 5 active highrank creeps atm...
    Last edited by Cillion; Mar 25 2013 at 11:37 PM.

I haven't denied that freeps are op now as single units that's why I don't form any freep groups if there isn't a creep zerg v soloers (usually from lug gy to ec).

All players of yesterday's freep's group have stay and fight in all conditions at the past (easy/hard/very hard) so it's not right to be called easy moders or saying bs about their RL.. (specially from a ''I die whenever I want'' R11 warg who has ganged almost every low ungeared freep soloer)

About yesterday..

Most of the fights were between Lug and grams..

From time to time creeps had much-much more numbers and decent ranks (nice to see many players back)

At the end creeps lost some numbers and fights were transfered on grams one shooters.

The 5-man freep group excisted from previous fights where creeps had much more numbers and decent ranks

Although on grams one shooters fights there were always 2 healers hugging them and at least 6 Blue+ ranks next to multiple lows

The fact that we had a group from previous fights and 2 dps RK's gave us much more kills

P.S. yesterday's stats http://dailystats.theblackappendage....?w=Withywindle are much more healthy than other days

Bashrak thx for creating a kin with my name but u ll be expelled because clubbers are not allowded
    Last edited by jivius; Mar 26 2013 at 05:45 AM.

Blue ranks are low ranks. Only after r9 can a creep be competitive to a normal lv85 freep.

Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    Blue ranks are low ranks. Only after r9 can a creep be competitive to a normal lv85 freep.
    wargs are &&&& at r9 too

i have seen so much farming from freeps that they dont deserve QQ about beeing ganked. and most funny thing its that when roles changes, biggest farmers leave.

i bet its nice feeling beeing god mode

oh and yes, these changes have made warg packs reborn... i often see mesages warg pack x/x
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

At Mirt: Although blue ranks are like low ranks as u say your blue rank spider manage to be 1st on boards yesterday so there's THE WAY and gratz for that..

At Nas: You don't belong at (wait for cooldowns to attack) wargs so i wasn't refered for sure to wargs with your kind of behaviour

At Mirt: Although blue ranks are like low ranks as u say your blue rank spider manage to be 1st on boards yesterday so there's THE WAY and gratz for that..
    I have 3 store skills and experience in pvp and I always go for a kill even if i know im gonna die mostly. And those 9k infamy are not earned in half hour like most freeps, it was a whole day run. I needed them for r8.

Points made per day indicate how strong/weak something is now? You sure have a weird way of looking at strenght/weakness... first it was rating,now its Points made...

Don't take it all so negative.. I had spoken in possitive way that although he has a blue rank he managed because of his experience to earn more points in daily base.. Nothing's wrong with that.. He chased the points for ranking and found them..

Gratz for ranking Mirt btw

Mirt is clubbing
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Page 22 of 169 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast