We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 21 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 4216
  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Erthallan View Post
    hmm did creeps get numbers to get back at u haras?

    funny story early in the evening , here i was with 3 other freeps roaming around having some fun fights with 4/5 other creeps, at one point we follow them to try and ambush near OC. next thg i know, a whole bloody village of freeps - complete with the healing squad, run in to OC zerg , run out,

    silly of creeps to come back to regroup at oc again cos they got decimated, i wanted to pvp on champ but this is not pvp its a massacre, I left

    no wonder creeps wanted to get back to you, i dont know if it's true wat u say abt them getting 16 and in the end u were 8 or sumthg,,
    dont start sumthg and then play the blame game

    DOH are again slowly killing pvp on withy .. not cool ...
    I don't remember me being on OC yesterday, wonder why u are refered to me..
    althought EC / OC zergs take place from both sides now and on the past and u can ask anyone who have played on both sides for this.

    Last night track from Hispace =13 orcs + 3-4 spiders + 1-2 wargs althought we were 8 during all the night
    (some left and some other came but 8 total).

    I didn't start anything just answered to Aghi who started this.. Creep raid charged inside TR to farm us and then they wiped in a last long fight.. I can't understand complaining while creep raid wanted to zerg (usually the one who is being zerged is complaining)

    DoH have experienced players on both sides so don't blame them.. Boshal who is now the only high rank active creep is on DoH + Kubbi,Kallya and last days Imi log often on creep side to help

    P.S. Farming lootboxes + brands are killing PvP instead so your invitation ''farming'' mails weren't so good idea..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  2. #502
    Interesting enough I didnt saw anytime that many as 16 creeps... either your hunter have get some weird numbers or more likely you have counted our altings. I must be also blind because I quite clearly remember that I saw LM there...

    And I doubt none of us really want to enter TR. It is just hard to do anything else when freeps are so unwilling to come out. And yes Boshal is this server's highest ranked creep, but saying "only active high rank creep" is quite interesting said specially when you said that our raid included many experience people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000008220c/signature.png]Kratai[/charsig]

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    I didn't start anything just answered to Aghi who started this.. Creep raid charged inside TR to farm us and then they wiped in a last long fight.. I can't understand complaining while creep raid wanted to zerg (usually the one who is being zerged is complaining)
    Um...zerg you say? If i know the opposite group has less ppl and i see we could be more even if the bigger group gets some npcs on them to trouble the healers i'll do that. I try to make things more even. And since you only managed to kill Lasto and those three 1-5 red rank rvrs on the first floor i've decided to go up to flag room where npcs hit harder and you can escape through the trap door if you feel like it. I had 13 in group and a solo rvr i think. At least he was there in front of TR.

    I don't mind that we died (or at least the 3 healers, the rest were told to bail if they wish) in that attempt. It was actually my fault miss clicking otherwise we could go on for another 5 minutes at least.

    All in all, I just wanted to point out with my first post that it doesn't give hope to new comers or already veteran players if the oppositer side is full on heals and you can only kill em if they bang their head on their keyboard because it's getting so boring to play. <----my thoughts in front of TR when no one could kill anyone. (If we leave out Mirt attacking Elli, lol)

    Btw, we had no more than 3 healers the entire time. LC fights, 1st TR: Me, Sis; 2nd TR: Me, Kratai, Mirt; The rest: Me, Lasto, Kratai

    P.S.: Hispace, i feel insulted you counted me among the filthy maggots called orcs. :P

    Aghi
    Last edited by Athrod; Mar 01 2013 at 04:00 AM. Reason: to rage on hispace :)
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  4. #504
    wasnt on yd, but day before yd there again was same situation. Haras + 4 minis. do really people on WW play only minis?

    and btw, letting alive your friends who switched to creep is no cool. ruins all "fair game". nor KR members let our tribesmates walk along nor they let us and noone hold grudges cos he died (atleast i hope)
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/mp-generator.php/Jusper.png[/IMG]
    Nashtauz - one and only

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    24
    1. Aghi nice to see you mate again in the moors, creep side really need ppls like you
    2. I can confirm hunter track: 13 orcs, 3 spiders, 2 wargs.
    3. Freep grp was 8 ppls all the time, yes we had for 30-40min a rank 3, 0 audacity LM in the grp.
    4. There was no other freeps to invite and come to open.
    5. Both sides had kills.
    6. No point blame DoH, there is ppls from both sides keeping pvp up.
    7. Maybe next time some players can switch to side with less numbers to try open fights.




    /cheers all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000cc070/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    226
    The 30-40 min LM wasn't really that much of a bother. It seems you had him there only to put anti-stun and an occasional root/daze. No damage was really dealt by him so I agree you had 8 the whole time (that's what I saw).
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

  7. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringleb View Post
    Interesting enough I didnt saw anytime that many as 16 creeps... either your hunter have get some weird numbers or more likely you have counted our altings. I must be also blind because I quite clearly remember that I saw LM there...

    And I doubt none of us really want to enter TR. It is just hard to do anything else when freeps are so unwilling to come out. And yes Boshal is this server's highest ranked creep, but saying "only active high rank creep" is quite interesting said specially when you said that our raid included many experience people.
    -Hunters track had 13 orcs + I remember at least 2 wargs + 3 spiders

    -LM had left when we got inside

    -Don't forget that we had wiped earlier twice on red LC by pulling everything.
    For a long time TR gate was cleared from npcs + heavies of the freep group were inside creep group.
    Flag room doesn't have so many npcs + I didn't use backdoor (we were so few that I think that even the other freeps weren't able to leave the rest group)

    -I refered to Boshal as daily active high rank althought last night u had very experienced creeps as Elasto, Laineth, Mirtaz, Aghi
    Last edited by jivius; Mar 01 2013 at 04:47 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    wasnt on yd, but day before yd there again was same situation. Haras + 4 minis. do really people on WW play only minis?

    and btw, letting alive your friends who switched to creep is no cool. ruins all "fair game". nor KR members let our tribesmates walk along nor they let us and noone hold grudges cos he died (atleast i hope)
    I rat Boshal + Imi's - Kubbi's creeps alts very usual u can ask Laineth about this.

    2 minies are usually on heals and the rest on dps (we are on kin group 6- most of the time)


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    Um...zerg you say? If i know the opposite group has less ppl and i see we could be more even if the bigger group gets some npcs on them to trouble the healers i'll do that. I try to make things more even. And since you only managed to kill Lasto and those three 1-5 red rank rvrs on the first floor i've decided to go up to flag room where npcs hit harder and you can escape through the trap door if you feel like it. I had 13 in group and a solo rvr i think. At least he was there in front of TR.
    If a group manage to kill the basic defiler is able to kill everyone else on the group (because basic defiler won't be there to heal)

    If we were running up when u 1st charge inside u would have farmed us so easy one by one..

    The fact that we stay to play our skills and took advantage of friendly (not running) npcs dps gave us the opportunity to pull u out..

    Believe me I would prefer to have 2 dps RKs than 2 cappies but this wasn't my choice.. (RKs were playing on creep's side )


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  10. #510
    Same old, same old...

    Brings back memories
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  11. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubbi View Post
    2. I can confirm hunter track: 13 orcs, 3 spiders, 2 wargs.
    3. Freep grp was 8 ppls all the time, yes we had for 30-40min a rank 3, 0 audacity LM in the grp.
    7. Maybe next time some players can switch to side with less numbers to try open fights.
    We never had 16 ppl in our raid.And since you don't want us to count your LM let's not count our low ranks shall we?We had a r1 reaver that was following us and i invited him,we had 1 r5 BA and 1 r5 reaver..There was only 1 warg and 1 reaver not in the raid that were attacking you and that was outside Tr they never came inside.

    As for the last thing you said..Take your advice and make good use of it cuz all i see you doing is completely different from what you said.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    We never had 16 ppl in our raid.And since you don't want us to count your LM let's not count our low ranks shall we?We had a r1 reaver that was following us and i invited him,we had 1 r5 BA and 1 r5 reaver..There was only 1 warg and 1 reaver not in the raid that were attacking you and that was outside Tr they never came inside.

    As for the last thing you said..Take your advice and make good use of it cuz all i see you doing is completely different from what you said.

    I never said they are all in same raid, i just confirm the hunter track.
    It was a answer to Kratai about LM, i never said dont count him....
    We all see many thinks Laineth...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000cc070/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    I have to ask you ppl,what did you expect from Freeps that come back to Withywindle for good pvp,fights against highranked and experienced opponents? That alone should have ringed a bell,it didnt? well tough luck,what made you think those ppl changed from a few months ago?

    So far i havent seen any creeps come back,this whole OMG ppl coming back to withy for good pvp thing is a freep only phenomenon,i dare to say most did it cause its hell of a lot easier on withy then anywhere else to be a freep,even more so after the majority of veteran creeps has said goodbye or is rather inactive.. But im just a troll so nvm..

    I wish you all loads of fun once U10 hits,where balance shifts heavily back to RoI times... Wich means Creeps OP and freeps the weaker side *or atleast thats what some of the ppl you try to argue with thought back then*

  14. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    I have to ask you ppl,what did you expect from Freeps that come back to Withywindle for good pvp,fights against highranked and experienced opponents? That alone should have ringed a bell,it didnt? well tough luck,what made you think those ppl changed from a few months ago?

    So far i havent seen any creeps come back,this whole OMG ppl coming back to withy for good pvp thing is a freep only phenomenon,i dare to say most did it cause its hell of a lot easier on withy then anywhere else to be a freep,even more so after the majority of veteran creeps has said goodbye or is rather inactive.. But im just a troll so nvm..

    I wish you all loads of fun once U10 hits,where balance shifts heavily back to RoI times... Wich means Creeps OP and freeps the weaker side *or atleast thats what some of the ppl you try to argue with thought back then*
    I have to agree with everything said here. I just take a look to this server every now and then, and im in contact with many players from here. Situation is definitly going where we said it is going few months ago.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  15. #515
    High crowded servers are zerg fests /switchsiders paradise + raidvraid action is impossible because of the lag..

    The running up and down action is boring if it takes place everyday


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  16. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    High crowded servers are zerg fests /switchsiders paradise + raidvraid action is impossible because of the lag..

    The running up and down action is boring if it takes place everyday
    The irony...
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

  17. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubbi View Post
    I never said they are all in same raid, i just confirm the hunter track.
    It was a answer to Kratai about LM, i never said dont count him....
    We all see many thinks Laineth...
    Still there werent 16 ppl around that were attacking you.
    Oh and bad news for you i'm not the only one saying those things about you!Such a shame for someone that came back to withy for good and fair fights.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

  18. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by CuruornEU View Post
    The irony...
    It's funny how u judge without even being there..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    Still there werent 16 ppl around that were attacking you.
    Oh and bad news for you i'm not the only one saying those things about you!Such a shame for someone that came back to withy for good and fair fights.
    This borring...

    Ok, im ashamed now
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000cc070/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  20. #520
    Im gonna rank my spidy bro Mirgil and Im gonna eat you all ^_^ And dont make me log my r5 WL auda 7 again, you dont want to play against immortal creeps :P
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

  21. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    High crowded servers are zerg fests /switchsiders paradise + raidvraid action is impossible because of the lag..
    I have been now playing at snowbourn, and gotta love the big raid vs raids.
    I do remember how in withy it got unbearable if we happened to get just ~12 vs 12..
    Propably they really do not give withys EM as much processing power than in somewhere where there is about constantly loads of action.

    Sometimes though yes the lag can get ridiculous in SB too, I think that for some reason usually can happen when full raids clash inside Lug, TA or so.

    oh and btw, havent heard or noticed much that sideswitching. Every creep I have played a lot with, just prefers to stick on their creeps all the time, instead of playing on both sides at all.

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    and i was wondering where was all the stupidity hiding those days?

  23. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenuke View Post
    I have been now playing at snowbourn, and gotta love the big raid vs raids.
    I do remember how in withy it got unbearable if we happened to get just ~12 vs 12..
    Propably they really do not give withys EM as much processing power than in somewhere where there is about constantly loads of action.

    Sometimes though yes the lag can get ridiculous in SB too, I think that for some reason usually can happen when full raids clash inside Lug, TA or so.

    oh and btw, havent heard or noticed much that sideswitching. Every creep I have played a lot with, just prefers to stick on their creeps all the time, instead of playing on both sides at all.
    Unfortunatelly in every 24 freep raid I ve joined on Eldar half of freeps hardly could moove or play their skills.. U can read many complaining posts about 24raidv24raid lag (even from snowy) on generall monster play foroums..

    Sideswitching after RoR usually takes place from freeps to creeps in high crowded servers. Specially many freeps had created farming defiler toons which was even more toxic for the balance. I don't know what's gonna happen after U10 but for sure turbine should give some attention about sideswitching..
    Last edited by jivius; Mar 01 2013 at 06:49 PM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  24. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Unfortunatelly in every 24 freep raid I ve joined on Eldar half of freeps hardly could moove or play their skills.. U can read many complaining posts about 24raidv24raid lag (even from snowy) on generall monster play foroums..

    Sideswitching after RoR usually takes place from freeps to creeps in high crowded servers. Specially many freeps had created farming defiler toons which was even more toxic for the balance. I don't know what's gonna happen after U10 but for sure turbine should give some attention about sideswitching..
    On high populated servers you have option: Stay at the place of zergfest, where basicly no skill is required and its only a matter who will make a mistake or stay behind, or you can roam around with small group 2-6 people, as I do, and have a lot of fun fighting small groups of creeps. All you have to take care is not to be OOC-ed

    Sideswitching from freeps to creeps is a laugh, simply because tehres 5 minutes block to loging creep after youve been with freep in moors. Another issue is that freeps are afraid to die and lack of new ideas, for some reason. Its common to all servers. Example is pre-RoR freeps on WW that were comming to EC, that was one of the worst place for a freep in moors. but they were comming there, and then died ofc, and left to QQ on forums, ooc, global etc
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  25. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    On high populated servers you have option: Stay at the place of zergfest, where basicly no skill is required and its only a matter who will make a mistake or stay behind, or you can roam around with small group 2-6 people, as I do, and have a lot of fun fighting small groups of creeps. All you have to take care is not to be OOC-ed

    Sideswitching from freeps to creeps is a laugh, simply because tehres 5 minutes block to loging creep after youve been with freep in moors. Another issue is that freeps are afraid to die and lack of new ideas, for some reason. Its common to all servers. Example is pre-RoR freeps on WW that were comming to EC, that was one of the worst place for a freep in moors. but they were comming there, and then died ofc, and left to QQ on forums, ooc, global etc

    On high crowded servers:

    -Small freep groups can have fun some secs until OOC alert where loads reach to zerg..

    -There is 2 kinds of sideswitching..

    1.Instant sideswitching to the side that have more numbers/power at current fight

    2.Permanent sideswitching from RoI freeps who had turn to creep side during RoR.
    Very usual were old freeps defilers toons who farm ranks by spreading hots (even red defilers with 15k+ infamy per day)

    P.S. U say that freeps are afraid to die although freeps are those who solo around while creeps (except wargs-spiders) usually wait for OOC zerg alert


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

 

 
Page 21 of 169 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload