We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 169 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Just shows once again that you dont pvmp... Do you even play or just drop your nonsense here?

Rating gains/loss is so messed up since RoR that your rating goes from literally 0 to 2.000 and back in a few big fights...
    Even a few small fights, I lost 200 rating points on Tuesday getting farmed by 2 wargs and a spider at EC even although I killed them as much as they killed me. Guess my level 75 armour is not helping much even with 6 audacity

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Yeah call me a kid sadly im 19 years old working already.
    Waaait. Werent you last time 18 as we met 1 month ago ?
    And btw stop that xxx in the city talk. I feel.I dunno.
    Go see zrinkos new video I love it
    Last edited by dreamer17; Feb 08 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Tbh you all got a wrong impression about what i was saying and that shows how addicted and how you wanna show off and make other feel lower than you.

I didnt flamed imilhir tbh i just called something that is happening and what me and some other creeps saw and said to eachothers. He said i dont like to zerg but he did it a few times the next say after he said it. If you cant talk with people with different opinions than you then sorry you need to step out of the screen and start beeing more social. I was happy when i saw imilhir going back he is a good leader he can do much i joined his raids at his first days i zerged with him i got zerged with him bla bla... If the guy cant understand that ok feel free to call me whatever you like im just saying balance isnt all about numbers, but what can i change if someone says his opinion he gets flamed or he cant chat properly if its disliked by other ones, after all its all about points rating and reknown .

@Lutzgash you humiliated yourself some days ago when you were calling things that freeps farm low ranks with raids while you did farm a low ranks countless times with your loremaster i dont even see one reason to still give you a kind of attention

@Tommy grow up you aint funny you aint trolling, your posts wanna make me to puke[most of them]. About the 18/19 years old we welcomed 2013 sometime ago.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Aradvlador View Post
    High rank creeps play as freep now or transfered, freeps are transferring back, i'm thinking of buying vip, you should transfer or lvl up a toon here, who wants to miss this chance of getting a lot of points on those tens of red ranks :P
    Nah, cba levelling another toon . My RK is still lvl 82. Taking into account upcoming grind within U10... even on one toon becomes boring. However I might consider transferring back closer to summer, as zerg vs zerg becomes boring too at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    I might consider transferring back closer to summer, as zerg vs zerg becomes boring too at some point...
    ...faster-faster !!!

Meanwhile on freepside :

Epic xD

he he, i see easy points over nice fights are what ww pvmp can give you these days. loged on and what i see, group of red ranks pinned down at lug gy while freeps farm them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    he he, i see easy points over nice fights are what ww pvmp can give you these days. loged on and what i see, group of red ranks pinned down at lug gy while freeps farm them.
    Isn't it fun? I believe that if leaderboards were up and working, we would be surprised at the numbers that they'd show us . This is the action Withy will only be witnessing from now on, since all people care for these days is easy points and the like. The standards have fallen, and so have the people who were staunchly defending them. Now good PVP is considered zerging and lowrank farming ! You can count me out, thank you very much.

Edit: I had plans of bringing my guardian to the moors, since U10 would make my toon a little less of a punching bag. After witnessing what withy PVP has degraded to, I said to myself " I better switch server or find another game to play" .
    Last edited by TheBor; Feb 12 2013 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBor View Post
    since all people care for these days is easy points and the like. Now good PVP is considered zerging and lowrank farming !
    never been any different,works for both sides btw,play your freep from time to time and you notice...

The standards have fallen, and so have the people who were staunchly defending them.
    The few People staunchly defending higher standards got called trolls,and other stuff,while beeing left alone by most people when talking about such things openly,ingame and in Forums...

I barely go to the Moors anymore,if i go there however i will not give a darn thing about anything but my own benefit and profit anymore(like everyone else..). Cause quite frankly,i grew tired of not beeing able to play due to some standards that no one but a few ppl care about to begin with.

Now go ahead ppl call me troll or whatever you want

Isn't it fun? I believe that if leaderboards were up and working, we would be surprised at the numbers that they'd show us . This is the action Withy will only be witnessing from now on, since all people care for these days is easy points and the like. The standards have fallen, and so have the people who were staunchly defending them. Now good PVP is considered zerging and lowrank farming ! You can count me out, thank you very much.

Edit: I had plans of bringing my guardian to the moors, since U10 would make my toon a little less of a punching bag. After witnessing what withy PVP has degraded to, I said to myself " I better switch server or find another game to play" .
    I was just about to put my transfer back to withywindle then i read pawjaws post and i have canceled it. Damm you Paw you ruined everything.

Trolling aside.

Im still haunted by the memories of this servers pvp. For those that came back i just have to say : you guys are friggin nuts

Ooooh and its freeps fault that suddenly lots of ranked creeps switched to freep side or just dont log last week-10 days when they saw that farming in RvsR isnt so easy like in summer (when 80-90% of good pvp players on withy played creep) until like 1 month ago right??...I just talk about the period i started pvping btw dunno what happened before so...

P.S and btw i dont say that this is the reason for sure just my guess which can be wrong easily...Creeps even now can make a good craid to fight(if the ranked just logging again)...
    Last edited by Aelarare; Feb 13 2013 at 06:51 AM.

never been any different,works for both sides btw,play your freep from time to time and you notice...
    Well, i'd like to play my guardian , but frankly, it is not appealing anymore. Reasons? Both our previous' dev's reduction of guardian to a useless pulp, and the situation of server's PVP. Heck, I bet my desire to even log my warg will diminish in the coming weeks.

The few People staunchly defending higher standards got called trolls,and other stuff,while beeing left alone by most people when talking about such things openly,ingame and in Forums...
    Everyone has their limits I guess...

Bottom line of my post was to express my frustration of what Withy PVP has degraded into. Seems that situation was there for quite some time, and my lazy warg eyes didn't notice. Nothing more to add, have fun zerging, every1.

@affected :

hey bro you said my jokes aint funny and your post make you puke :$ Lol dude thats kinda insulting you know ?

but take a bucket pal.

i made a special joke for you :

There was Affected, Zrinko and Bazilion in a plane. The aeroplane was flying over TA , and Zrinko goes "Hey we are flying over TA , Baz and Affected go "How can you tell?", Zrinko goes "Because this is the place where i clubb.

A few hours later Baz goes "We are flying over TR ", Zrinko and affected go "How can you tell?", Baz goes "Because this is the place where i clubb

A couple of hours later, Affected goes "We are flying over my kin house, Baz and Zrinko go "How can you tell?" and Affected goes : This is where we clubb.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHH! so funny <33333 QQ haters

Things are as baz said.
    Why should people bother to help others and get farmed and disgusted to death by the other side? Just enjoy your VIP and be a godlike freep with a decent gameplay on the other hand some people wanna have a challenge and they move out.

P.S Tommy i cant have clubbing parties in my house :P People who live near me tend to get pissed

heh, i see opinions about self benefit and so on. but excuse me all "pro" players - where is fun killing low ranks when you know there isnt tiny chance they can defeat you? i tought we play games to get fun and maybe even some kind of challenge but i guess its just me

Quote Originally Posted by Jusper89 View Post
    heh, i see opinions about self benefit and so on. but excuse me all "pro" players - where is fun killing low ranks when you know there isnt tiny chance they can defeat you? i tought we play games to get fun and maybe even some kind of challenge but i guess its just me
    And where exactly is the self benefit nash?? To all the ranked creeps : Just log and fight !! None wants to fight red ranks believe me and i think ppl were happy when i think 2 days ago we saw phak elasto hargen sis etc on creeps even thought they left pretty soon..We can have decent fights imo in this server with all these new creeps from last 1-2 months who a lot are rank 7-8 already if the experienced guys help them..But w/e...

Exactly what some players are already doing....ZzZZZzz

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    And where exactly is the self benefit nash?? To all the ranked creeps : Just log and fight !! None wants to fight red ranks believe me and i think ppl were happy when i think 2 days ago we saw phak elasto hargen sis etc on creeps even thought they left pretty soon..We can have decent fights imo in this server with all these new creeps from last 1-2 months who a lot are rank 7-8 already if the experienced guys help them..But w/e...
    It's funny, isn't it? During RoI many die-hard creeps were waiting for you and your jolly fellows to show up, you came once, wiped, then you never showed up again(ask Baz, lain, elasto, phak/whoever/whatever). Creeps got bored and transfered/stopped playing , or at the very best do the same thing as you do now. Time to have a taste of your own medicine...
    Last edited by TheBor; Feb 13 2013 at 09:17 AM.

It's funny, isn't it? During RoI many die-hard creeps were waiting for you and your jolly fellows to show up, you came once, wiped, then you never showed up again(ask Baz, lain, elasto, phak/whoever/whatever). Creeps got bored and transfered/stopped playing , or at the very best do the same thing as you do now. Time to have a taste of your own medicine...
    Oh yeah? i remember us wiping like 5 times in a row and coming back or at the end hugging....And that was for all time i have played so far until things starting getting more balanced in the last month and at the end we came to this s**t where its only a farm unfortunately....And dont act like you care cause i see you killing the same guy 10 times plus easily w/o caring..And you come here to QQ? funny...

where is self benefit?
    infamy without hard work and feeling that you are immortal
    and ty PJ for reminding freep nature at RoI. was forgeted that already

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Oh yeah? i remember us wiping like 5 times in a row and coming back or at the end hugging....And that was for all time i have played so far until things starting getting more balanced in the last month and at the end we came to this s**t where its only a farm unfortunately....And dont act like you care cause i see you killing the same guy 10 times plus easily w/o caring..And you come here to QQ? funny...
    There we go with this arguement again... Among your freep zergs ofc I'll pick the weakest to kill, because it's the only way to produce results. Of course I'd target you first if I could, but it's not possible . And maybe you should add 20-30 more times to make it look more realistic (lololo). Find better arguements next time.

Wish I had studied phychology and would be able to solve all Withy's pvp problems..

FACTS:

1.RoR release
    2.Freeps doesn't log on Moors until they gear up (most of them on skirmish raids)
    3.High rank creeps are getting bored and transfering to farming servers
    4.Population is getting low
    5.Many freeps are transfering too because of low action
    6.New players from both sides = HOPE
    7.Seems action is being restored on Friday events but still low daily activity
    8.Some freeps are transfering back so as to help in daily action
    9.Battlefield promotion to freeps on U10 news is going out
    10.Creeps doesn't log on Moors anymore

I logged WW last 3-4 days just too see what is going on here, and oh boy did I saw how bad the situation is. 5-6 freeps hugging ec (lol at this) and 4-5 creeps infront of ec. The creeps get here and then maybe one kill and freeps getting a lot and if this isnt enough, the freeps call another warden (as there isn't 2-3 enough) and a healing rk just to prevent even that one kill for creeps. One of those days I was sure that I'm all alone in etten. And then I read here from those wardens that the situation is getting better...

well on this point im with PJ. dont say freeps chose hardest target to kill. you know you gonna lie
    and if hunter in freep group is weakest one, then he will gona die if we facing larger numbers.

o yea, wardens situation is funny no offence but when i will see lonely warden i will put flayer on and will call for any creep whos near. that class ir ridiciolous if killing 1 average warden need to get 4-5 buddies
    Last edited by Jusper89; Feb 13 2013 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    I logged WW last 3-4 days just too see what is going on here, and oh boy did I saw how bad the situation is. 5-6 freeps hugging ec (lol at this) and 4-5 creeps infront of ec. The creeps get here and then maybe one kill and freeps getting a lot and if this isnt enough, the freeps call another warden (as there isn't 2-3 enough) and a healing rk just to prevent even that one kill for creeps. One of those days I was sure that I'm all alone in etten. And then I read here from those wardens that the situation is getting better...
    Die-hard creeps of withy like Mirtazg here , after trying to do some good PvP here for years finally discovered other servers. The rest joined the void (don't log anymore) and the few remaining joined freeps. But I don't blame them... Nobody cared for creepside of withy apart for these select 4-8 people. It is time for them to take a rest and get on with their entertainment however they see fit now.

Page 18 of 169 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast