We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Sorry, but i have to say, the last days battles were very,very boring for me...Raid of high ranked freeps, all covered with antistun, with massive heal spams vs. few ranked creeps and lot of fresh redranks. We can't barely scratch anyone, even if all raid targeted 81 lvl rk...This can become very frustrating for creeps, and probably much more after U10.
    Awwww! Even if i know you wont care : creepraid did NOT focus that lvl 80RK(she leveled in the moors omg),loads of ppl hitting their own targets,even r7+ people that should know how to play... There was alot of mistakes made by creeps,guess it shows that most of the core creeps arent active anymore.

As a former creepside leader and player all i can say is we beat such freepgroups during RoI where balance was in freep favor more then once,and they didnt have underleveled healers. Sure you had redranks,no doubt about it,but with numbers in your favor redranks can do decent dmg if they assist properly.(you had 2 ranked defilers and 2 ranked WLs,2 ranked BAs atleast,the reavers and wargs i dont even count.. so you had surely 12 decent ranked creeps + the cannonfodder redranks kamikaze style,the fight at norbogs should have been a sure win for creeps,that was purely bad play from creepside not some OP healspam of a lvl 80RK..)

And as always,its boring if you are on the recieving end of the beating... No one ever complains about beeing the outgunning team.

Sorry, but i have to say, the last days battles were very,very boring for me...Raid of high ranked freeps, all covered with antistun, with massive heal spams vs. few ranked creeps and lot of fresh redranks. We can't barely scratch anyone, even if all raid targeted 81 lvl rk...This can become very frustrating for creeps, and probably much more after U10.
    Well the one mistake that you creeps did was focus me once,make me use my cds and then leave me alone...Till you would focus me again i had 1 cd up for sure..If you wouldnt stop attacking me after lets say 1 bubble i would die...I mean lvl 81 with 7-8k morale,around 5k tact mit and no audacity should die pretty fast under focus fire.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

I was online most of Sunday's evening fights, and yes, most of the "good fights" was just ... well, quick victories for only one side.

I don't know how you counted those numbers, but I was the only defiler in the group for 2 hours, 1 more came, but only for several fights, 1 red ranked defiler joined just for about 15-20 minutes. (Sisnakh joined later, when the "main farming" was over. Once Sisnakh's group wiped freeps just once (TA and road to old EC) - they all left ...) The creep raid did many mistakes, sure, no one denies that, unfortunately many lower ranks just do not follow rats etc., but ... they will learn ... probably.

Interesting things I have noticed during this weekends' fight:

Some freep raid huggs LUG NPCs even if freeps have more numbers ... we wanted to fight so we have charged several times, and wiped, of course. Was it our mistake too? Maybe we should just disband and looged out in that situation?

Many people have their toons on both sides. Why just people who want good fights don't log to the other side if there's evidently not balance in fights? Morover, some people just left creep side and joined freeps when freeps start farming (talking about Saturday to be precise) ... maybe to make farming more effective

So please, especially for those enjoying easy-earned points and side-switching: what you do is your choice, I am not complaining for being killed, or for wiping our raids, but really please ... don't call it good fights ...

I really do know I need to improve my defiler's behaviour, and I do know we didn't do well - but do you really think so many heals on your side didn't make any difference?

(Please, anyone who wants to reply, no need for bad feelings, personal things, etc. Thanks)

P.S. Laineth: it's forbidden to kill you, so ...

P.S.S. Baz: you said several times no one cares for PvP here .. it's not true. You have great opportunity to show that you care and help others who care too. Why are you only former creep raid leader? I remember creep raids with you, Aghi, Tommycat etc. whe I was "red" defiler, and it was great. I've learned a lot at those times. We need leaders, you said we acted bad, so it's obvious. We've got several leaders like for example Kratai, Baene and others, but obviously we miss more ... don't you wanna help to improve creep side of WW Moors once again?
    Last edited by koffein; Feb 04 2013 at 04:46 PM.

And btw if you didn't noticed http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...stern-(-5-GMT) - Bullroarer PvMP event, tomorrow

If the sideswitching goes to me (i am 100% sure) for like 2 weeks im on the losing side or switching to the losing side to give a hand but when i see a bunch of redranks not following the rat not beeing in the fight i get a bit dissapointed and start to lose attitude.

As for the freepzergs i was 100% sure when i saw imilhir leading fraids, really a good player will agree but...When on friday you said i dont like to zerg and you do it on the next day and keep repeating it frequently its just sad dude...When i saw you back on moors i was like cool more PvPers in freepside but i mostly see you zerg if thats the SKILL of the FREEPSIDE that was missing or transferred eeeh okay...
    Its not personal offence its how things are beeing seen by most creeps that they read forums. I know that creeps zerged but not that way freeps were getting somehow points...Right now? Im happy if we manage to get laineths rk on half morale vs those fraids. Freeps have more experience than creeps thats a fact but thats just awfull actions for the creepside and a farming event for the freeps. I dont mind losing as long as i have even 10% chances of winning somehow but in the last days i got 0% chances of even managing to get more than 2 kills as a creep.

Btw baz isnt supposed to switch to creepside and make a school and teach each redrank some basics you cant expect to get your food served and hot all the time you work for it and thats how it must be if they cant take some deaths from freeps Snowburn town in rohan is always open for them.

Last days you will see me on freep again or creep(I know dont cry), i might log my creeps to help the friday event because somehow withy is unreplaceable in my eyes, its always fun to roll with some people. Take it as a friendly chat or advice and not as a i am here to qq or troll you with a wall of text .

Cheers and thanks for all the pvp here. No hard feelings and have fun first of all

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    "Wall Of "Text"
    Ok now i make zerg fraids ..Before you talked all these bs go ask the freeps on this server last weeks how many times i said no on a pm for inv or just said sorry i wont invite more until creeps make a better/bigger raid..And its my fault also that we won that afternoon 2 days ago i guess..Next time i ll try my best to make fraid to wipe so we can look cool ...And its my job or bazs or laineths or etc to learn creeps how to counter a rk on healing(which is believe me not too hard as you imagine) ??....We had 2 or 3 healers(incuding the level 80 rk) all afternoon vs a good craid imo..Maybe you could use like 1 more ranked heal..And you said we stack heals...Makes sense...
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by koffein View Post
    I was online most of Sunday's evening fights, and yes, most of the "good fights" was just ... well, quick victories for only one side.
    That is very common..

I don't know how you counted those numbers, but I was the only defiler in the group for 2 hours, 1 more came, but only for several fights, 1 red ranked defiler joined just for about 15-20 minutes. (Sisnakh joined later, when the "main farming" was over. Once Sisnakh's group wiped freeps just once (TA and road to old EC) - they all left ...) The creep raid did many mistakes, sure, no one denies that, unfortunately many lower ranks just do not follow rats etc., but ... they will learn ... probably.
    The fight i talked about,the one from inside TA down to LUG side Norbogs,you and sis were there on defilers,Attila and Asomething the WL`s the ranked ones atleast. That fight creeps had the worst teamwork possible,and its a shame that they blame healspam and LM antistun for that outcome..
    We fought an outnumbering creepforce inside their own keep twice,yes we died at the end,believe it or not that was purely a freeps mistake and a leaders good nature (we screwed up tyrant/adds outside the room and didnt jump right away like the first time when we went to norbogs..) If you wanna say we left cause of dying once,sure go ahead neither of us cares tbh,we could have done what everyone else does,get 10more and come back..

Some freep raid huggs LUG NPCs even if freeps have more numbers ... we wanted to fight so we have charged several times, and wiped, of course. Was it our mistake too? Maybe we should just disband and looged out in that situation?
    Goes for both sides equally..

Many people have their toons on both sides. Why just people who want good fights don't log to the other side if there's evidently not balance in fights? Morover, some people just left creep side and joined freeps when freeps start farming (talking about Saturday to be precise) ... maybe to make farming more effective
    Tricky situation,immagine 2 healers.. they cant just leave a side to join the other one.. that might leave the side they left without heals = game over. Same goes for groupleaders if there is no replacement..
    And quite frankly you cant expect people to play something just cause others cant handle the situation or dont want to..
    We had freeps logging creep saturday too,wich ended with 25+ creeps vs few freeps at lug..

... don't call it good fights ...
    Again,this is very common ^^

P.S.S. Baz: you said several times no one cares for PvP here .. it's not true. You have great opportunity to show that you care and help others who care too. Why are you only former creep raid leader? I remember creep raids with you, Aghi, Tommycat etc. whe I was "red" defiler, and it was great. I've learned a lot at those times. We need leaders, you said we acted bad, so it's obvious. We've got several leaders like for example Kratai, Baene and others, but obviously we miss more ... don't you wanna help to improve creep side of WW Moors once again?
    Maybe its not true,i just cant see it..
    Oh no,that train is gone,i have helped,tried and begged for the past year,no one really cared(those that did are mostly gone from withy),now im just going with whatever there is,and i must say there are points to be made if you dont care how u get em

@ Affected : A zerg relies on Numbers to win.. We did at no point call for more/invite everyone around,to have it easier.. Best example is Erthallan,we declined/ignored his request to join the Raid while we fought in and at TR on sunday,he left freepside to join creepside on Warleader immediately.. A Zerg would have invited him to get absolute number advantage and roll over anything.
    As for the rest,well you know its possible to beat healing RKs,Imilhir wasnt 5lvls under cap and we still managed to deal with him..

What a wall of text no one reads and no one cares about xD time better spent farming in the Moors... silly Baz...
    Last edited by Cillion; Feb 04 2013 at 08:00 PM.

OK, another try:

Numbers on both sides have increased, and I think we have great opportunity to improve WW PvMP. But not in the way how last weekend's fights looked. Especially creep side needs some improvement, that's obvious. Some experienced creeps left us, and we've got some new. So if anyone wants to help, you're most welcome.

(Believe me or nor, I don't really care about who has the truth, who is better than anyone, who plays longer, etc. I didn't make my post to have the last word or whatever like this. I just want to play my creep.)

true

And i think i was in this craid on sunday and yes most of the time we only had 1 defiler r8 for about 15 creeps+-!!! Seems pvp goes in the 'healers vs healers' direction. But no1 to blame here but developers cuz they designed healers to be gods and it takes 3+ players to kill 1 healer from either side... or 5 for bloody rks... so heals,heals,heals andsomemoreboringheals :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2922501000002af9a/signature.png]Hargen[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    Ok now i make zerg fraids ..Before you talked all these bs go ask the freeps on this server last weeks how many times i said no on a pm for inv or just said sorry i wont invite more until creeps make a better/bigger raid..And its my fault also that we won that afternoon 2 days ago i guess..Next time i ll try my best to make fraid to wipe so we can look cool ...And its my job or bazs or laineths or etc to learn creeps how to counter a rk on healing(which is believe me not too hard as you imagine) ??....We had 2 or 3 healers(incuding the level 80 rk) all afternoon vs a good craid imo..Maybe you could use like 1 more ranked heal..And you said we stack heals...Makes sense...
    I knew you would be pissed not really suprised, point is that nills raid managed to wipe a craid of 3 wls and sisnakh without 3 minis antistuns and all those buffs my damn point is STOP RELYING ON YOUR NUMBERS all i saw the first time withys pvpers transfered was pvpers saying withys level is low since the pvpers transferred and now its a zerg the other side. You were better as an overall team but while we werent even getting red ranks you kept getting more and more in order to bore us to death. If you actually readed all i said you would see i dont mind losing as long as i can some kills or some chances to wipe you. By the way didnt you said on friday i dont like to zerg? If a craid cant even kill a lvl 80 rk then something is wrong.
    Last edited by affected7; Feb 05 2013 at 09:44 AM.

I knew you would be pissed not really suprised, point is that nills raid managed to wipe a craid of 3 wls and sisnakh without 3 minis antistuns and all those buffs my damn point is STOP RELYING ON YOUR NUMBERS all i saw the first time withys pvp level is low since the pvpers transferred and now its a zerg the other side. You were better as an overall team but while we were getting more red ranks you kept getting more and more in order to bore us to death. If you actually readed all i said you would see i dont mind losing as long as i can some kills or some chances to wipe you. By the way didnt you said on friday i dont like to zerg? If a craid cant even kill a lvl 80 rk then something is wrong.
    I didn't see you complaining during ROI when freeps were godmode and had tons of heals each time.But ofc why would you?You were with them

What was wrong and you couldn't kill a lvl 80 rk i explained on the other post.Next time find a better rat and follow it.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Laineth View Post
    I didn't see you complaining during ROI when freeps were godmode and had tons of heals each time.But ofc why would you?You were with them

What was wrong and you couldn't kill a lvl 80 rk i explained on the other post.Next time find a better rat and follow it.
    I was waitting for you to post vs my roi zerg history but sadly i already said i dont care. I didnt offended imilhir or started a personal attack vs him despite he took it that way but when you say i dont like to zerg and you do it on the next days its just laughable.

A good and experienced rat cant outdps the heals of a fraid its just a better assist target to follow.

And as baz said freeps atm are walking gods u10 will just make it worse since the only green ranked creeps are aghi paw boshal torrin

I was waitting for you to post vs my roi zerg history but sadly i already said i dont care.
    Then don't even bother posting since you don't care.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

hmmmm

[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/9/8/0/113980iKoOl.png[/img][/url]

xDDD ...No kid you are pissed and write all these bs cause i didnt inv you when you asked me to last week i dont remember the day cause i told you it was full and i didnt inv more ppl cause it would be unbalanced..And again to reply the fraid on dunday was a zerg raid cause we took a lot more points than you cause you didnt play good that day like we dont play good other days and lost heavily!!I dont find the sense hmm..I heard from some ppl that we stacked heals which if false since we had 2-3 vs whole creep raid...
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

Quote Originally Posted by Aelarare View Post
    xDDD ...No kid you are pissed and write all these bs cause i didnt inv you when you asked me to last week i dont remember the day cause i told you it was full and i didnt inv more ppl cause it would be unbalanced..And again to reply the fraid on dunday was a zerg raid cause we took a lot more points than you cause you didnt play good that day like we dont play good other days and lost heavily!!I dont find the sense hmm..I heard from some ppl that we stacked heals which if false since we had 2-3 vs whole creep raid...
    Yeah call me a kid sadly im 19 years old working already.
    You didnt invited me because it wasnt a zerg inside a keep to take off the npcs from your precious reknown, i asked for an invite earlier while there were only 5 freeps on ec and you preferred others, i ignored it and joined as a defi on a friendlier community (creepside). Im mad? Last time i was mad about pvp issues was at my rank1-2 days and not an epic rage. You played good yeah congratulations you won a craid with a bunch of red ranks only 2-3 healers? They were more than enough since 1/3 of the creeps couldnt even go in a 10m range without needing a bunch of heals.
    About the balance i just laugh when kratais full fellowship asks a 6vs6 with 1 defiler and you come with 2 ministrels and 1 cappy xD.

I just remember what baz said about you and i see how correct he is in every thing he says. Yeah he is a good player but with an awfull attitude and he wont hear others.

More BS
    Damn and i was thinking why all this attack suddenly in the forums from you..Ok i got it now..No need to eplain it here and i regret the time i spent trying to speak logically with a guy like you...I dont really think that any1 takes you seriously w/e you try to do here about me and the freepside generally so nevermind...Or at least the ppl whos opinion about me matters...See ya!
    Imilhir...Rank 13 RK

18. How DOES one creep maintain a 5 star rating and also PvP?....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    How DOES one creep maintain a 5 star rating and also PvP?....
    If you're talking about me i must inform you that i am not playing my defiler at all lately.
    Defiler - r13
    Hunter - r12
    Rk - r10

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    How DOES one creep maintain a 5 star rating and also PvP?....
    Just shows once again that you dont pvmp... Do you even play or just drop your nonsense here?

Rating gains/loss is so messed up since RoR that your rating goes from literally 0 to 2.000 and back in a few big fights...
    Last edited by Cillion; Feb 05 2013 at 07:55 PM.

I just remember what baz said about you and i see how correct he is in every thing he says. Yeah he is a good player but with an awfull attitude and he wont hear others.
    Affected, mate, dont know how, but you got really wrong impression about Imilhir...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000cc070/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If Z is not around, luckily we have affected that will replace him wiht his nonsence while he is in absence. But tbh, Z troll far better then you are affected.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    ...Rating gains/loss is so messed up since RoR that your rating goes from literally 0 to 2.000 and back in a few big fights...
    Even faster I personally managed to achieve both ends (from 2`000 to 0 with just 1 death and back to 2`000) within one big raid fight.

P.S. Sounds atm freepside on WW feeling good, despite creeps currently are side with upper-hand in general. Cool What a change vs RoI times
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/21361164152perfectworld_arqueiro.png[/img][/url]
    main: Lerea, HNT R14
    alt: Ileri, RK R10

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    Sounds atm freepside on WW feeling good, despite creeps currently are side with upper-hand in general. Cool What a change vs RoI times
    High rank creeps play as freep now or transfered, freeps are transferring back, i'm thinking of buying vip, you should transfer or lvl up a toon here, who wants to miss this chance of getting a lot of points on those tens of red ranks :P

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ileri View Post
    Even faster I personally managed to achieve both ends (from 2`000 to 0 with just 1 death and back to 2`000) within one big raid fight.
    That was why i asked, was curious no harm intended. just i saw the 5 stars and was curious what did turbine do now since i was pretty sure its close to impossible to maintain that for such a long time. Thats why i didnt even name someone, it didnt matter to me since my question was purely out of curiosity.
    @baz: im not always malicious you know ;-). And never ever with girls. And yes i dont play anymore but i follow the forum on long comutes ;-)
    Last edited by Landrovas; Feb 06 2013 at 04:51 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Page 17 of 169 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast