We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
    #1 Funny stuff from a guy that calls himself GOD and thinks hes the best there is.. But w/e

#2 I find it funny that people that say they want good fights and dont like farming r0`s over and over,have been farming the same r0 30 times in a row... Points > all in the end,you aint any different then the ppl you complained about when they farmed you on creep.. And no,you wont find me ever killing such a guy until he logs out after 30 deaths,i disband grps and leave moors if i camp grams and only 1 reaver charges me 30 times,so yeah as Haras said,dont be surprised if ppl have their own thoughts about what happend there,but as we know you dont care anyway.

For the rest i dont care either. Its not like i havent said it in the past,no one gives a fk,all just talk about wanting good fights and not farming lowranks,but if given the chance you see what happens...

Call me troll or whatever you want now.

Interesting...

On freep side me and galbatrix. later roots and grimek

On creep side Z, 2 lowranks, defiler bagrats (r6 i think thats his name), borgost on WL, Grabash and torrin were there at some point.

Yeah farming GZ guys you are all talking how Z is noob and idiot, but that same Z with that lame video made you think exactly what he wants. GZ Z, this is your win. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    OMG, Haras, there is no other place on WW where you can fight. Whole map is blue most of the time these days and all creeps are inn/near grams. Youre like baz, you know all, you just havent been there. WW doesnt have multiple battlepoint like bigger servers. And before that happened that lowrank with some others killed me and galba few times near grams. then Portuguese guys came.

Anyway i dont care really now. Im on snowy already killing noobs like Limmy Sis and Mirt
    It's true I wasn't there and don't know what really happened that's why on my first post I was talking general about suicide low rank chargers..

Don't take it personally:
    Because of your past u don't need to proove anything but many others new players can find easy way of suicide kills very attractive specially now that action is low on Withy so it helps to mention that it's not proper for the health of server's pvp

We have some discussions here telling our personal views and trying to find better ways of pvp.

Maybe those who write more on foroums take the risk to be exposed but I m sure that everyone can earn some things even from the worst post..

Well I have not been playing much as we moved house and are still waiting for net connection, due on 5th Feb. I have noticed a few players with massive renown gains in only 2 months, it has taken me all of 2 years to get where I am on my characters, bearing in mind for the first year of that I was unemployed and playing every day. So it is obvious some are clubbing, personally I don't care if some do as they will know they did not get rank by playing the game the way it was intended. The fact that it will probably take me another two year to get to rank 9, is OK at least I know I earned it.

Someone please explain to me the problem with fighting low ranks that obviously WANT to fight, over and over again.

When someone comes at you 10 times, dies 10 times and comes for an 11th time, that person wants to fight. Logging out or going away as a response doesnt serve any purpose for both parties.

This talk of "they´re low rank, so fighting them is lame" strikes me as pretty patronizing towards the players of the low rank toon. As long as you dont make a habit of hunting lowbies and let them choose if they want to fight, I fail to see the problem.

Isnt that why people essentially PvP, because fighting each other is fun?

Yeah Pony,cause a r0 charging at you XX times and dying without a chance to even dmg you is a fight .... You could go afk and that guy would die from your auto attacks..

Problem is lowranks dont provide a fight,they dont know yet that they have no chance so they charge endlessly feed and get frustrated with the game,turn either into zergbabys that never leave starting area without a raid,or leave creepside,or go the easy way and clubb..

And what i found most funny was that people that on their creep were complaining about freeps farming lowranks and running from ranked creeps,when on their freeps a r0 charging into them 30 times is most welcome and good fights.

I never,absolutely never said killing a lowrank is a crime(i usually kill everyone on sight the first time i meet em,unless im in a good mood),but if you kill the same lowrank 30times in a row your not better then any other clubber or farmer,wich is against what those ppl say they want : nice pvp with kill for both sides and not a farmfest.

Dunno why you would consider it fun killing someone that cant/doesnt fight back XXX times in a row. But i guess thats cause someone that can fight back would provide a challenge,and who wants to work for their rewards nowdays...

Apart from that,it seems you are right,people dont want it any other way.. Zerg or get Zerged,farm or get farmed,lotro pvp,^.^

Best option for the low rank is to bring friends -> more points to freep and eventually even the freep gets killed. But I agree that r0 reaver in 1v1 just have no chance and theres only little to learn from these fights cause he has only a few skills. But takes only a few days of some raid action and questing and at R3 or R4, reaver can already do pretty good.

Well i know i will be called an idiot a troll a noob bla bla but...

Low ranks on that server HAVE MORE BALLS than the average r5+ creep it might be their fresh attitude but for me thats the attitude of every pvp player should be.

On the other hand u10 is coming so in less words RoI freep zergs welcome back ( I know i zerged i got zerged accuse me all you like and try to fill my carecup c[_] ), i mean i witnessed it yesterday when freeps cant wipe some r6/r7s with their Experienced freeps on the same numbers and they kept getting more and more in order what? TO TAKE TA a good ammount of infamy and commendations for the newcoming creeps. I dont accuse or flame or calling some freeps noobs. or whatever you will call it but its just sad to watch that action killing raids and i felt i should share it on forums. I am sure not 100% right but i got a point and try to keep the communiation in calm mood and suggestions thanks.

Yesterday late evening: only few freeps left to defend Lugazag against a horde of creeps, ive not seen anything more epic so far

no QQ i just found it funny )
    Last edited by GrinsgarCZ; Feb 03 2013 at 06:58 AM.

Well same thing happened yesterday afternoon, just a few creeps defending lug against loads of freeps.
    Was fun, but balance/numbers still seems the biggest problem in the moors, im afraid it will only get worse with the new update.

Well if that in lug was fun for you creeps i have one thing less to worry about... good to hear,if it wasnt sarcasm.

I know ive been "farming" all day yesterday,i got zerged i zerged back,around 20k renown w/o doing it the "pro" way,wasnt exactly FUN or challenging to fight 20redranked greenhorns + a few ranked ones in between,but since there is nothing else but to do that or leave moors(logging creep at that point only shifts balance in favor of the other side) and QQ about it ive given in to what is my oppinion about WW pvp,zerg or get zerged,farm or get farmed... And damn,there is points out there

Hate me call me troll,hypocrite or whatever you want really i dont care. But atleast i dont come here and call farming freaver raids all evening Fun and challenging pvp.

@ Naius,you cut out the 300 freeps at the bottom of the screen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Well if that in lug was fun for you creeps i have one thing less to worry about... good to hear,if it wasnt sarcasm.

I know ive been "farming" all day yesterday,i got zerged i zerged back,around 20k renown w/o doing it the "pro" way,wasnt exactly FUN or challenging to fight 20redranked greenhorns + a few ranked ones in between,but since there is nothing else but to do that or leave moors(logging creep at that point only shifts balance in favor of the other side) and QQ about it ive given in to what is my oppinion about WW pvp,zerg or get zerged,farm or get farmed... And damn,there is points out there

Hate me call me troll,hypocrite or whatever you want really i dont care. But atleast i dont come here and call farming freaver raids all evening Fun and challenging pvp.

You are complaining about this WW pvp all the time. You have toons on Snowbourn as well. Why do you care? Why do you play on WW? why do you care?

So you "farmed" all day, got 20k renown but didnt have fun instead you just kept "farming".
    Im not sure if you know it, but lotro is just a game intended to have fun playing it, if you dont have fun just log and do something else

For me, wheres challenge, theres fun - whether its 1v1 vs. experienced creep or charging into a horde of creeps and take down as many low ranks as possible with you. Yesterday evening was definitely a challenge

I was also on my reaver in the time creeps where overhwelmed and even though I end up with about 800 rating I got some killling blows and I nearly ranked up. What was interesting to see, that to mobilize low ranks its sometimes better to have no group at all because then everyone has to tag a target to recieve points - its a good motivation - if you want points you need to contribute.

@ Lutz,no freeps on snowy yet. so if i wanna freep pvp withy it is atm. That beeing said,yes not caring is the way to go,aint as easy for me as it was for you.

@ Doomy, if i want to pvp on withy as freep in lotro im left with 2 choices,play how the situation is or leave cause i dont like the way things are,cause QQing and talking about it is not an option anymore.
    And quite frankly im tired of not playing cause i dont like how the situation is. Doesnt mean i have to enjoy farming or getting farmed,but at this point its quit or deal with it.
    I can keep QQing about how i hate zergs and ppl that only run with grp/raid 100% of the time,no one cares anyway... But someone told me its time to stop. I was in grp with 2 ppl most of the time,i mashed some buttons while talking to them,thats where my fun came from not from farming freaver raids. There is the difference tho,i dont call that farmfest good pvp like others did in the past..

You are complaining about this WW pvp all the time. You have toons on Snowbourn as well. Why do you care? Why do you play on WW? why do you care?
    You mean that pvp when you log with your loremaster kill 1 or 2 soloers with 2 kinnies of yours then a horde of soloers come and vanish you from the map ? Dont tell me its not true i got a page of kbs on you only in 1 day. Not saying im skilled and you are not just wondering if you like the pvp there.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    You mean that pvp when you log with your loremaster kill 1 or 2 soloers with 2 kinnies of yours then a horde of soloers come and vanish you from the map ? Dont tell me its not true i got a page of kbs on you only in 1 day. Not saying im skilled and you are not just wondering if you like the pvp there.
    Whats the connection with that what you said and quote? I do there what i like, at least im not QQing here or trolling like you want to troll me with that.

Wat least im not QQing here or trolling like you want to troll me with that.
    Fail try again, i was just wondering what did you liked there as a freep i was playing there for some time and all i saw was creeps>freeps in that server

Whats the connection with that what you said and quote? I do there what i like
    You sir fail hard you always wanted people to do things that looked better in your eyes. thats why you deleted my post some days ago

*munch* *munch* *munch* MOAR POPCORN PLEASE *munch**munch**munch*

Moors observations from a complete newbie of an hour or so play last night.

Entered server and saw some chatter in OOC so asked if there was a group to join, grabbed all the quests as a kinnie had kindly shown me the night before where to go for these.
    Group invite popped up and it was quite a good size group, I had wondered where everyone went on a Sunday evening, now I knew.
    Ran to join the group and got stuck in with npc killing, a rat was set so happily followed that.

After 10 min's or so a few freeps arrive and so the rat turns to them and off we go, ofc we were under pressure, the freeps were only a few but we could make little impression on them.
    I died and wondered what the protocol was, do I run or do I stay. I asked but understandably perhaps no reply as peeps were fighting.

I was looking on the map trying to work out where I would land if I released and I could see a couple of green blobs where people were ressing, wasn't too far away, next thing someone yells we got creeps leaving, they are running away.
    Group leader says right that's it and disbands the raid, everyone left puzzled and confused.

OOC chat starts up again with people wondering what happened and why we were disbanded, some arguments ensued about people running etc. I had the map open, the only people I saw not with the group were on the ress spot. Still no idea what all the fuss was about or why a raid gets disbanded because someone yells creeps ran away.

Some time goes by and another raid is formed with new leadership, good numbers again and a plan! off we go, and it was fun it really was, we didn't catch many freeps and we got hammered again but we did manage some kills. And then the freeps all went away, so we go to kill more NPC dwarves and elves and take some 'relics'.

The new raid leader offered some advice as we were doing this, the lowbies in future should PVE to rank 6 before attempting PVP, hang on I thought, we are killing NPC's isn't that PVE'ing.

There were 2 whispers to me through the entire night offering advice from players who had spotted my newness, one kindly reminded me to put voice on, I had forgotten it was off. I thanked them and switched it on, not a single solitary word was spoken other than a scout twice speaking.

The other was to tell me it was pointless running back for heals at 300 morale I needed to come back sooner, a valid point. I had however asked earlier if please could the healers be marked up so the newbies could spot them in the frantic activity but was ignored.

In conclusion, I enjoyed it and yes I will go again for another run, but heck there was a lot of bickering and arguing between creeps. I thought that just happened in Global between creeps and freeps.

Fail try again, i was just wondering what did you liked there as a freep i was playing there for some time and all i saw was creeps>freeps in that server
    Yeah its common to all bigger servers tbh. Amount of creeps is just overwhelming and its hard to do some stuff now as a freep in smaller groups. Boosting creeps to similar lever to freeps is good, we can have more equal fights with equal numbers. Problem on bigger server is combination of fact that creeps are f2p, leeching, turbine lootbox fail and lag on huge fights. But from what ive seen on BR, freeps will dominate after U10, even more if they put some very shiny loot in new instances.

Wont talk more about snowy here because this is, you know, WW pvmp forum
    You sir fail hard you always wanted people to do things that looked better in your eyes. thats why you deleted my post some days ago
    TBH i really dont know what are you talking about
    Last edited by Iluvatardd; Feb 04 2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Gramar

Yeah its common to all bigger servers tbh. Amount of creeps is just overwhelming and its hard to do some stuff now as a freep in smaller groups. Boosting creeps to similar lever to freeps is good, we can have more equal fights with equal numbers. Problem on bigger server is combination of fact that creeps are f2p, leeching, turbine lootbox fail and lag on huge fights. But from what ive seen on BR, freeps will dominate after U10, even more if they put some very shiny loot in new instances.

Wont talk more about snowy here because this is, you know, WW pvmp forum

TBH i really dont know what are you talking about
    Your first wall of text was the 2nd time you speaked like a human beeing and not a troll ^^ and ill agree.

You dont know what im talking about? ask all peeps who joined in Tuck skraid any you were qqing on me because i killed 2 groupped lowranks when i was grinding for my armour ^^.

Anyways.

Your first wall of text was the 2nd time you speaked like a human beeing and not a troll ^^ and ill agree.

You dont know what im talking about? ask all peeps who joined in Tuck skraid any you were qqing on me because i killed 2 groupped lowranks when i was grinding for my armour ^^.

Anyways.
    Havent been in tuck for months. If it was like 6 months ago, i really dont know what was going on there. I do a lot of things and i cant really remember every single sentence i say or write.

Good fights last night(TR, TA, OR), thanks to all(creep and freeps), hope for more evenings like this !

/cheers all

Quote Originally Posted by Kubbi View Post
    Good fights last night(TR, TA, OR), thanks to all(creep and freeps), hope for more evenings like this !

/cheers all
    Sorry, but i have to say, the last days battles were very,very boring for me...Raid of high ranked freeps, all covered with antistun, with massive heal spams vs. few ranked creeps and lot of fresh redranks. We can't barely scratch anyone, even if all raid targeted 81 lvl rk...This can become very frustrating for creeps, and probably much more after U10.

Page 16 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast