We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 15 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    He wont accept any spars from geared good players,perhaps if you play a full yellow traited hunter or something you get lucky ^^ otherwise forget it.
    Thats too bad, although some might argue me a good player, I will still start levelling a toon on Withy for giggles
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Fun fight vs a Ranger there Elemar:P ,thought you could stop when Dave came, but i was a bit low hp and i think its ok that you took the kb and not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradvlador View Post
    Fun fight vs a Ranger there Elemar:P ,thought you could stop when Dave came, but i was a bit low hp and i think its ok that you took the kb and not him.
    Yeah Well ranger is kinda limited compared to troll. consumes a lot of power and too often you have all skills on cd.

I liked the spar yesterday at grams as well. That 2.5k devastate impale came just before i wanted to use wisdom.. You are untill now only creep on WW that got me on 1vs1
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

z

Send me a tell when ur ingame, i really wanna talk to u right now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000045886/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

On a serious mood lutz did you really clubbed? or just a reaver that was terribly bored?

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    On a serious mood lutz did you really clubbed? or just a reaver that was terribly bored?
    Even the fact that you are thinking about that zrinkos &&&& is true makes me laugh. Clubing is killing your own or your friends chars. i dont know this guy and i can stop some nab charging into freeps. Dont think any of us that is in that poorly made video needs to explain anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Even the fact that you are thinking about that zrinkos &&&& is true makes me laugh. Clubing is killing your own or your friends chars. i dont know this guy and i can stop some nab charging into freeps. Dont think any of us that is in that poorly made video needs to explain anything.
    I agree with you Lutz here difference in clubbing and creep running into freeps. But some ppl just wants to QQ so we dont see them much fighting in moors anyway. Or they just leave after making a video.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

I think Lutz did club.

Edit: No really, I believe Zrina, Lutz did club.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    I think Lutz did club.

+1 The video proves it
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

I was there the first few times the r0 reaver was killed.As far as I can tell it was just a freshly created newbie reaver,not knowing anything about pvmp and charging opponents.I have seen that behaviour a lot of times with moors first timers.

The reaver did try to get away when he was getting low(and eventually killed).Fought back when 2 more 6rank's got in the area,besides Z and co.Unless the person operating the reaver had some crazy macros and stuff I doubt anyone could operate both a freep and a creep like that at the same time.I'm not trying to defend anyone here,I'm just stating what I saw from my point of view.I had to go bc of rl stuff so only stayed there for a few mins and therefore might have missed the clubbing you are talking about.If that's the case feel free to send me the link of that video.

Edit:hmm reading Z's post more carefully again,it seems that the r0 was killed over 30 times.Link to video ?

P.S Some people post here more than actually pvping,or at least do any effort to help the server's pvp.Can't we all just forget all this flaming and trolling and just play the game?y,some people clubb and troll.Ignore them.WW's pvp isn't the best,we all know it.You just seem to be so eager to put the nail in the coffin,while with some good will from both sides we can have decent action.
    Last edited by Shadeslayer_withywindle; Jan 23 2013 at 07:09 AM.
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

Quote Originally Posted by CROMirdar View Post
    +1 The video proves it
    It does? I see a grp of freeps kill a reaver once... btw if a player charges you over and over again, wouldn't you kill it? Are you one of zrinkos old clubbing buddys?
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    It does? I see a grp of freeps kill a reaver once... btw if a player charges you over and over again, wouldn't you kill it? Are you one of zrinkos old clubbing buddys?
    I was sarcastic and I love to put more oil on fire ^^
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

We need a sarcastic emoticon on the forums
    Retired from LOTRO

Retired from LOTRO

If the continues suicide low rank is not in concertation with the one who kill it I think is not clubbing although it has the same results as clubbing..

It would be better for those who kill the suicide low rank not to take more than 2-3 kills from it because it's lame and gives the opportunity to anyone who watch it to accuse them as clubbers.

If the suicide low rank keep charging and distarb u the best thing u can do is to leave away

Try to avoid it because it's hard to aproove that u hadn't any communication with the suicide

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Wanted to say this a long time ago so here it goes :

For everyone , I hope other server ppl also read this.

For your info and many others, this game don't have any clubbing rule and it is doable by any char on any server. Many Games like this one and the ones that don't even RPG games have a way for you to gain pvp or any kind of battle way for you to farm your own points. No rules for that anywhere to see about this and I see it as a made up rule by players on Lotro that don't look at all the aspects of the game. You players here on these forums judge ppl for something that is possible to be done and we are talking of someone that uses his/her own time to improve that char made by that player.
    The PLAYERS of the game then makes there own ruling to make this person look bad for doing this.

Truth needs to come out and want to see if its Jealousy or not, because this is really stupid from ppl to make these rules up. Been playing many online games seen many players farming themselves to improve. Hope you all read this and we can see what the "Clubbers" are doing is not there fault so please stop your annoying remarks for ppl that does this and stop looking for a way to catch someone that nukes a low rank freep/creep over and over when it hits that player, i wont let a creep run away from me when it hitted me this is a place for war and there aint any rules in warfare.

Ps : When I was lvl65 i seen kinship farming there own kinship members so this has not been done from lvl85 its been here very longer then any of you played this game.
    Did you start playing at f2p or something? Clubbing was forbidden before. People got banned for it. Its when the store started to matter that this suddenly became legal.

The game has a rule against clubbing, its just not enforced anymore since they earn money on it.

Money>>>>>>>integrity

Seems the same way with you.
    Retired from LOTRO

For your info and many others, this game don't have any clubbing rule and it is doable by any char on any server. Many Games like this one and the ones that don't even RPG games have a way for you to gain pvp or any kind of battle way for you to farm your own points. No rules for that anywhere to see about this and I see it as a made up rule by players on Lotro that don't look at all the aspects of the game. You players here on these forums judge ppl for something that is possible to be done and we are talking of someone that uses his/her own time to improve that char
    Where is the PVMP in farming your own char?

If everyone is clubbing getting rank and comms the easy way then i geuss the moors would be deserted and the joy and challenge of open fights will be over,PVE BG or the upcoming raids over and over and over again....

If you want to club then do it but some people are still going to stick to this ''made-up rule".
    Last edited by Fenila; Jan 23 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Wanted to say this a long time ago so here it goes :

For everyone , I hope other server ppl also read this.

For your info and many others, this game don't have any clubbing rule and it is doable by any char on any server. Many Games like this one and the ones that don't even RPG games have a way for you to gain pvp or any kind of battle way for you to farm your own points. No rules for that anywhere to see about this and I see it as a made up rule by players on Lotro that don't look at all the aspects of the game. You players here on these forums judge ppl for something that is possible to be done and we are talking of someone that uses his/her own time to improve that char made by that player.
    The PLAYERS of the game then makes there own ruling to make this person look bad for doing this.

Truth needs to come out and want to see if its Jealousy or not, because this is really stupid from ppl to make these rules up. Been playing many online games seen many players farming themselves to improve. Hope you all read this and we can see what the "Clubbers" are doing is not there fault so please stop your annoying remarks for ppl that does this and stop looking for a way to catch someone that nukes a low rank freep/creep over and over when it hits that player, i wont let a creep run away from me when it hitted me this is a place for war and there aint any rules in warfare.

Ps : When I was lvl65 i seen kinship farming there own kinship members so this has not been done from lvl85 its been here very longer then any of you played this game.
    Just for your information, most of us that have been around a while will remember that CodeMasters would poilce PvMP and ban or reset "clubbers".

Also, is it right to circumvent the scoring system for personal gain, it may not be against Turbines rules, mainly because they cant be bothered to police it, but morally and ethically is it right?

Lotro is currently the only game I know that has no rules regarding clubbing, statpadding, farming yourself to get that cloak, or a different colour rank insignia.

If all of a sudden your goverment said its ok to steal from the guy you lived next to for 20 years, does it make it right?
    Last edited by Phakdush; Jan 23 2013 at 11:22 AM.
    "Have i got time to go make a cup of tea?"
    Phakdush Baka, aka Malaise and Rarulleth
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Then moors not my place so excuse my opinion and ill leave it to you guys to continue. Don't want to play there with players getting Exiled for doing this and leave the place 1 by 1.

Cya
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Then moors not my place so excuse my opinion and ill leave it to you guys to continue. Don't want to play there with players getting Exiled for doing this and leave the place 1 by 1.

Cya
    Everyone is ofcourse entitled to their own opinion,everyone else might just not agree with your opinion.
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

21. Fighting is bad mkhay. Dont fight mkhay. All can state opinions mkhay. And f you want to throw rotten tomatoes throw in turbines direction for turning the blind eye mkhay.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    If the continues suicide low rank is not in concertation with the one who kill it I think is not clubbing although it has the same results as clubbing..
    Yeah its called farming.

It would be better for those who kill the suicide low rank not to take more than 2-3 kills from it because it's lame and gives the opportunity to anyone who watch it to accuse them as clubbers.
    Yeah i shouldve just ignore them (there was more then that one r0) even tough they were hiting me with dev strikes. Because then z wouldnt call me clubber. Yeah, right.

If the suicide low rank keep charging and distarb u the best thing u can do is to leave away
    Yeah and i guess move to another battlefield on WW moors. Oh sorry there is non.
    Or go out of moors and farm durchest. Yeah, ill play that kind of stuff cuz Z will think im clubbing.

Try to avoid it because it's hard to aproove that u hadn't any communication with the suicide
    Like I have to prove it to someone. Sigh.

Seriously Haras, do the thinking part first, then start writing posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    I think Lutz did club.

+1 The video proves it

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    We do?
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post

Yeah i shouldve just ignore them (there was more then that one r0) even tough they were hiting me with dev strikes. Because then z wouldnt call me clubber. Yeah, right.

Yeah and i guess move to another battlefield on WW moors. Oh sorry there is non.
    Or go out of moors and farm durchest. Yeah, ill play that kind of stuff cuz Z will think im clubbing.

Like I have to prove it to someone. Sigh.

Seriously Haras, do the thinking part first, then start writing posts.

I don't know what's going lately on Withy but doesn't happen everyday to have suicide low ranks on 10-20 times continue kills.. (Maybe it's usual to have suicide low ranks after concertation but rare on random conditions)

If u are near their gy they won't be bored to charge all the time so it's your choice if u want to farm them 20 times or not..
    (besides grams u can find opponents in many other places)

My personal view is to take a couple of easy kills and go for scout to another place if there aren't any other decent opponents around.

Now u don't need to proove anything but if this happens many times it won't be strange if someone would think in different way..
    Last edited by jivius; Jan 23 2013 at 06:37 PM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

I don't know what's going lately on Withy but doesn't happen everyday to have suicide low ranks on 10-20 times continue kills.. (Maybe it's usual to have suicide low ranks after concertation but rare on random conditions)

If u are near their gy they won't be bored to charge all the time so it's your choice if u want to farm them 20 times or not..
    (besides grams u can find opponents in many other places)

My personal view is to take a couple of easy kills and go for scout to another place if there aren't any other decent opponents around.

Now u don't need to proove anything but if this happens many times it won't be strange if someone would think in different way..
    OMG, Haras, there is no other place on WW where you can fight. Whole map is blue most of the time these days and all creeps are inn/near grams. Youre like baz, you know all, you just havent been there. WW doesnt have multiple battlepoint like bigger servers. And before that happened that lowrank with some others killed me and galba few times near grams. then Portuguese guys came.

Anyway i dont care really now. Im on snowy already killing noobs like Limmy Sis and Mirt

Page 15 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast