We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 149 of 169 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4216
  1. #3701
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  2. #3702
    Look what i have just found haha. Daily we gank Ravezot, Milinor, and others (11 withy players transfered 2days ago on Snowy) also we warden comunity and he will be punished on sight (Captain Voinicul) hahahaha. You will be noted when i upload his fail spars.

    I used to be dead but now i am alive. Oh, and people with first name TINA must be ugly.
    Withywindle: R11 Guardian, R7 Captain, R9 Warg, R7 Defiler, R9 weaver
    Snowbourn: R11 Minstrel, R10 Champion, R8 warden, R6 Burglar, R8 warg, R9 Weaver, R8 Defiler, R6 RK, R6 Reaver and R6 WL

  3. #3703
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    615
    Took you a while for about 6 wargs to kill one minstrel... and to think you were the best LotRO player.

  4. #3704
    thanks creeps for good action today, we lacked some freeps but at the end it was nice and fun
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

  5. #3705
    Thumbs up to all the creeps that were camping GV this night this warg named L. to the Aperra ganked a spar of Affected and me, fair enough, so I killed him when I got the chance. Next thing that happens is over 5 wargs come to gank me (epic skilllzzzzz much like z). Okay, cool, maybe we can have a group vs group fight. We then got 4 freeps, no healer with us. We wiped them. 10 minutes later, we have 6 wargs 2 reavers 3 weavers a BA and a defiler standing outside GV, all of them with some epic defiler HoTs on them ofcourse. And ofcourse, all with hips ready just in-case things go wrong for the poor wargies! Epic action, tysm Laperra & butthurt creeps.


  6. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    Thumbs up to all the creeps that were camping GV this night this warg named L. to the Aperra ganked a spar of Affected and me, fair enough, so I killed him when I got the chance. Next thing that happens is over 5 wargs come to gank me (epic skilllzzzzz much like z). Okay, cool, maybe we can have a group vs group fight. We then got 4 freeps, no healer with us. We wiped them. 10 minutes later, we have 6 wargs 2 reavers 3 weavers a BA and a defiler standing outside GV, all of them with some epic defiler HoTs on them ofcourse. And ofcourse, all with hips ready just in-case things go wrong for the poor wargies! Epic action, tysm Laperra & butthurt creeps.
    Laperra didnt gank any spar. You, affwyn and Cernunnoz ganked him for no reason. After we killed you once we were not going to do it anymore... gank for gank. But you grouped with maaba and some others and keep trying to kill us.

    Then you ganked allosbor and other creep that came to LC3 soloing that had nothing to do with the previous kills. So obviously they called in OOC warning about you ganking in LC3.
    Last edited by Yohakin; Aug 24 2014 at 08:29 PM.

  7. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    thanks creeps for good action today, we lacked some freeps but at the end it was nice and fun
    Thanks to you too rols, let's keep it going!!

  8. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohakin View Post
    Laperra didnt gank any spar. You, affwyn and Cernunnoz ganked him for no reason. After we killed you once we were not going to do it anymore... gank for gank. But you grouped with maaba and some others and keep trying to kill us.

    Then you ganked allosbor and other creep that came to LC3 soloing that had nothing to do with the previous kills. So obviously they called in OOC warning about you ganking in LC3.
    The day before, Laperra ganked a spar of Affected and me. He was brave enough to jump me while I was on 2k morale, much like z you know
    I ganked him back, solo, no one helped me with that, he had full morale and so had I. Next thing that happens is the creepside bringing 5 wargs, not the freeps. We wiped everyone that came to GLC then, but when you guys got even more + a defiler, all action was killed. Please do not assume someone did not gank because he says so or because you didn't see it, Rumple Rkoo and Affected were there when he ganked me and all freeps in OOC justified my action when killing him. Next time let him gank me solo please, you know that if you group up it will be zerg vs zerg fest with in the end no action. Don't tell me about gank for gank because I'll just create some burgpacks with Affected, Tolec and Maaba soon and show people what that's like

  9. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    I'll just create some burgpacks with Affected, Tolec and Maaba soon and show people what that's like
    Like you never do/did that... maybe not with some of them but if i remember right during 12.3 you and some others were constantly in packs 1 shotting low ranks werent you?

  10. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    The day before, Laperra ganked a spar of Affected and me. He was brave enough to jump me while I was on 2k morale, much like z you know
    I ganked him back, solo, no one helped me with that, he had full morale and so had I. Next thing that happens is the creepside bringing 5 wargs, not the freeps. We wiped everyone that came to GLC then, but when you guys got even more + a defiler, all action was killed. Please do not assume someone did not gank because he says so or because you didn't see it, Rumple Rkoo and Affected were there when he ganked me and all freeps in OOC justified my action when killing him. Next time let him gank me solo please, you know that if you group up it will be zerg vs zerg fest with in the end no action. Don't tell me about gank for gank because I'll just create some burgpacks with Affected, Tolec and Maaba soon and show people what that's like
    I was reading some of your comments on ww pvp forum... Ill now sum up how this looks from my point of view, a guy that is online 1-2 h a week:

    "I will play with clubbers only r9+, you hate them because theyre good players. This guy ganked me... That guy ganked me... QQ... QQ1... QQ2..." and ofc, youre never fault for any accusation.

    That kind of behaviour never got things better, it will actually get worse for you. Those that want to gank you, will want to gank you even more.. You can continue with the same, i have nothing against it.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  11. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    Like you never do/did that... maybe not with some of them but if i remember right during 12.3 you and some others were constantly in packs 1 shotting low ranks werent you?
    Funny, I'm always solo burgpacks during 12.3 were mostly Maaba and Oudini, and Arwood Blinx and Krom. I never joined those. Nice try though

  12. #3712
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I was reading some of your comments on ww pvp forum... Ill now sum up how this looks from my point of view, a guy that is online 1-2 h a week:

    "I will play with clubbers only r9+, you hate them because theyre good players. This guy ganked me... That guy ganked me... QQ... QQ1... QQ2..." and ofc, youre never fault for any accusation.

    That kind of behaviour never got things better, it will actually get worse for you. Those that want to gank you, will want to gank you even more.. You can continue with the same, i have nothing against it.
    Blooddrunk guys have left the server now, and I didn't play with them because they were r9 or because they were good, but for the sake of action. And because I do not hate them in person, I hate that some of them farmed to r15. Tbh I have nothing against people ganking me, as long as they do it solo I think bringing 5 wargs is kinda lame but hey thats just my humble opinion. Also, if it will actually get even worse then it is as you say, I'll just transfer and there will be one less active freep on the server. Eventually creeps can PvE all they want, when there are no freeps left

  13. #3713
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Hey Morth, i fixed it for you!

    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

  14. #3714
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    Blooddrunk guys have left the server now, and I didn't play with them because they were r9 or because they were good, but for the sake of action. And because I do not hate them in person, I hate that some of them farmed to r15. Tbh I have nothing against people ganking me, as long as they do it solo I think bringing 5 wargs is kinda lame but hey thats just my humble opinion. Also, if it will actually get even worse then it is as you say, I'll just transfer and there will be one less active freep on the server. Eventually creeps can PvE all they want, when there are no freeps left
    like freeps did almost all the time after u13? Creeps get 12 so you get 18 "For the sake of action", I dont know anymore if you are a troll or just trying to act smart by being dumb... (But after everything I have read about what you write on here i think you are just d**b)

  15. #3715
    Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    like freeps did almost all the time after u13? Creeps get 12 so you get 18 "For the sake of action",
    Indeed for the sake of action. Now they're gone, along with my warden and many other freeps, and indeed the action is gone cheers happy hunting npcs

  16. #3716
    Hey guys,i hope you are all ok and healthy and havefun in this game.If you missed me check my latest video from 1v1 action


  17. #3717
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    Indeed for the sake of action. Now they're gone, along with my warden and many other freeps, and indeed the action is gone cheers happy hunting npcs
    Don't hope Kalaz made you left m8 he always trolling with creep goggles never had the opportunity to see his freep players hehe had the fights on both sides now and atm we just small action because 11 freeps already left and I hope soon enough creeps will see we have actually a problem on server with freep numbers.

    cheers
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  18. #3718
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Hey Morth, i fixed it for you!

    I wanted to do that actually! But when my HDD blew up, along with everything else I lost the folder in which I had my cut-out Morth heads and stuff for funny pictures. Even the stuff I used to make my signature and all. But worst of all was my PvmP+ data which had some 4k kb's listed.
    Thanks for the pic Gorgo <3

    Btw Dahawk, now that you're gone, I don't have any epic Champs to have epic spars with. You broke my heart you fkn bastrd
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

  19. #3719
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Hey guys,i hope you are all ok and healthy and havefun in this game.If you missed me check my latest video from 1v1 action

    M8 this is nice fighting from a Champion good job
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

  20. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    I wanted to do that actually! But when my HDD blew up, along with everything else I lost the folder in which I had my cut-out Morth heads and stuff for funny pictures. Even the stuff I used to make my signature and all. But worst of all was my PvmP+ data which had some 4k kb's listed.
    Thanks for the pic Gorgo <3

    Btw Dahawk, now that you're gone, I don't have any epic Champs to have epic spars with. You broke my heart you fkn bastrd
    hahaha missed you too man,il make the comeback one day i guess till then i'l log my hobbit mini and do some pewpew and thx fata
    Last edited by da-hawkz; Aug 25 2014 at 02:06 PM.

  21. #3721
    Really tried to get fights going tonight, ty lava for trying too, we were 7 vs your 9 but the wargs were there and how can we stop them. keep trying we will get withy going again. nuff respect.

    Allos post

  22. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Don't hope Kalaz made you left m8 he always trolling with creep goggles never had the opportunity to see his freep players hehe had the fights on both sides now and atm we just small action because 11 freeps already left and I hope soon enough creeps will see we have actually a problem on server with freep numbers.

    cheers
    I have played allot during u12.2 on freep together with some of cojones...

  23. #3723
    Watch in 1440p please.
    Rave make his trial to conquer snowy, here is what happens when u mess with the best.

    I used to be dead but now i am alive. Oh, and people with first name TINA must be ugly.
    Withywindle: R11 Guardian, R7 Captain, R9 Warg, R7 Defiler, R9 weaver
    Snowbourn: R11 Minstrel, R10 Champion, R8 warden, R6 Burglar, R8 warg, R9 Weaver, R8 Defiler, R6 RK, R6 Reaver and R6 WL

  24. #3724
    Well, still better then Withywindle... lol


  25. #3725
    Wait....
    I thought this would be the withy - thread and not the snowy - one?!
    If you like it on snowy gratz, Duvo.

    Andhfara R13 Captain ~ Vanyiarel R14 Minstrel
    Krantosh R10 Warg - Krantburz R6 Warleader - Krantosh R9 Warg ~ Arkenstone

 

 
Page 149 of 169 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload