We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 146 of 169 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by astonwe View Post
    Sorry Man you're wrong. I'm a BIG FAN of the vids of KING Z. Everything I know from Warg I've learned by watching his vids. And I just have to say: What an amazing Vid, this DPS, good animation interrupts and brilliant movement. I wish I coul be like KING Z. WE ALL MISS YOU COME BACK TO WHITHY WITH HOBITPOWER!!!!
    Ah I see we should all ./kneel for him I guess xbb

You ppl ( Freeps and Creeps) talk , say all good things , the im sorry´s that all wanna hear , lets makes things better, lets fight the cheaters, exploiters, rank farmers, but in the end of the day you all are the same or worst than the ones u criticise and this time i will judge ur skills or ur lacks of it, All u ppl want its to win not to pvp , u have no vision or skill of what PvP means or works (i bet most of u never had a proper fight), all you only know is to gank spars (witch requires less skill than clubbing im sure) , cut the animations u can ,macro when u can, make the game has easy for you has it can be... NO skill or understand whatsoever , thats why ur choice is and always be get more , gank more , cheat more.

U complain things are not good , game is easy but ur the first ones to use and abuse knowing exploits becouse the truth is clear and simple u dont know better . SO keep smashing your keyboards, keep playing the Fotm, the ezmode, keep copycat the known forced exploits, keep screwing up one server and transfer to screw another, keep getting ur ranks by ganking ( way mutch better than clubbing), continue to be nocive to the community and the ones who realy care and did something for it and not the ones who only care for the ranks and social aceptance, continue the ezmoding zergs, the Silly RvR.

For me its simple... i choose LOtro couse i tought it was the most mature MMO to start and it was, but not anymore. i Loved the PvMP couse of choices u could have and the tactical play in it , but not anymore.
    U ppl only fight the things that u dont like when it interfers with ur interests, thats why quality was nover constant couse u know, tomorrow is a new day and ppl will forget if i cheated , exploited, clubbed right?
    Relax i wont fight the INTERNET generation anymore
    "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it"

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    , cut the animations u can ,macro when u can,
    Animation cutting is a bad thing now? Nah... it's something that pretty much everyone does and everyone should do, it's not an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    Animation cutting is a bad thing now? Nah... it's something that pretty much everyone does and everyone should do, it's not an exploit.

Skills are meant to have a duration in its animation, they have been put there for some reason. Using immediate skills to cut the animations is reducing the attack speed creating an increase of burst dps in an NOT INTENDED WAY. (tell me one immediate skill that is design to reduce the animation/attack speed on yourself). What chars do you play ?? Would you still (how to) play your classes if turbine added a global cooldown on skills ?? And just couse alot of ppl use it doesnt mean its ok... i dont justify my behavior on the fact on what other ppl do or not do. This is an old issue , that is getting huge proportions in game lately. Take five minutes and think on what classes apear more in the moors lately and why I like fights when im forced to think, do you?

Skills are meant to have a duration in its animation, they have been put there for some reason. Using immediate skills to cut the animations is reducing the attack speed creating an increase of burst dps in an NOT INTENDED WAY. (tell me one immediate skill that is design to reduce the animation/attack speed on yourself). What chars do you play ?? Would you still (how to) play your classes if turbine added a global cooldown on skills ?? And just couse alot of ppl use it doesnt mean its ok... i dont justify my behavior on the fact on what other ppl do or not do. This is an old issue , that is getting huge proportions in game lately. Take five minutes and think on what classes apear more in the moors lately and why I like fights when im forced to think, do you?
    Animation cuts require you to be fast enough to use your skills. Clickers and ppl with broken fingers wont be able to do it. So by that logic, its really really really really really really really really bad some1 to use their time of practice and quick abilities/skill with ppl that cant do it the same way.

So. If you can do it, gratz you have steady hands and practice/skill to combine your skills in a rotation, improving it by speeding up the time you can finish it.

If you cant do it, try to do some crack, I heard it can speed you up and finaly wake you to reality and towards your self-improvement.

Final tought: Those who can do it, do it. Those who cant, complain.

Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    Animation cuts require you to be fast enough to use your skills.
    This is na MMORPG not freaking Guitar Hero.
    Thx on the crack sugestions realy adds up on your point, im am pretty sure that this was the best thing u came up to say
    Its almost like u properly said...

Those who can do it,do it. Those who cant, cheat

Next time if u dont agree with what i say try at least prove me wrong instead of troll, becouse u didnt found a way to prove me wrong or u just having issues dealing with it. And again u know my opinion on this and we have discussed it a TS conversation even way before this Warg fest came up, im sad u didnt sugest the crack and self improvement there, maybe u were w8ting for a wider audience and try to appear funny, but sadly not smarter. This is not High School, dont try to be a bully.

Good Day

Ps: Steady hands? u must have got them when i heard you breaking and punching your keyboard when things didnt go well on 1v1s, practise makes it perfect i got it!
    Cheers
    thx for your contribution
    Last edited by Nillindhel; Aug 10 2014 at 10:16 PM.

Animation cutting has been a major part of PvP since forever, you've no doubt done it on your champ with clobber countless times, dunno why you'd suddenly decide to bring it up now.

90% burgs do animation cuts, most of the champs and wargs as well. Yet its Minstrels, Wardens, Spiders who are the strongest classes in moors (or have been in previous updates). And they afaik do no animation cuts. Its been done for ages, for me its another thing which makes executing dps rotation more interesting. Some burglar skills have horribly long animation, that without using immediate skills, they wouldnt be worth using altogether. So without the addling, rotation would be even more boring, consisting of less skills.
    Nill, even If I use all my animation cuts against you, I am sure you can still take me down easily with your spider. And if you use reflect, chances are you wont even get below 80% morale.

Got a video up of some clips, mainly spars, captured over the past few days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYW41HjAoWM

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Got a video up of some clips, mainly spars, captured over the past few days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYW41HjAoWM

Cheers
    Amg this high quality makes my heart laugh i've seen your last vid's and i couldn't even read the name of mighty vadori :P

This is an old issue , that is getting huge proportions in game lately. Take five minutes and think on what classes apear more in the moors lately and why I like fights when im forced to think, do you?
    First of all animation cutting was ONE of the things i talked about in my post, so dont make this only about it, feels like i push someone´s buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Limmy View Post
    Animation cutting has been a major part of PvP since forever, you've no doubt done it on your champ with clobber countless times, dunno why you'd suddenly decide to bring it up now.
    Since 1 Warg can do 140+ attacks in 40sec, u tell me , is this increase natural? legit ? Do clobber and adle makes u more than double ur attacks? CD is not even that low for u to consider it a spam. this case is very specific. Its an old issue that sometimes with new updates and changes goes way out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    90% burgs do animation cuts, most of the champs and wargs as well. Yet its Minstrels, Wardens, Spiders who are the strongest classes in moors (or have been in previous updates). And they afaik do no animation cuts. Its been done for ages, for me its another thing which makes executing dps rotation more interesting. Some burglar skills have horribly long animation, that without using immediate skills, they wouldnt be worth using altogether. So without the addling, rotation would be even more boring, consisting of less skills.
    Nill, even If I use all my animation cuts against you, I am sure you can still take me down easily with your spider. And if you use reflect, chances are you wont even get below 80% morale.
    i Think they should have worked on players animation long time ago ( they stated they wont ), they are putting animations there that sometimes seems ur having heavy armour when ur light or médium, i agree with u all in that.
    Using immediate skills to cut animations is and always was something that turbine has closed eyes on, becouse it never was game breaking, but it still is using skills in an not intended way and not fixing the issue is giving space to happen things that could be game breaking... and this time some players are using and abusing this to farm and get ranks not only on WW but on many servers.
    Now u all could say to me Hey Nill its how we all play so if u dont like it go away, witch is a great truth, but that still doesnt mean im wrong

I will make one thing clear and u take it if u want... i didnt say EVERYONE who cuts animations doesnt know how to play, i said some players only know how to play like that. There are many Ezmoders, there are many good players, and some are even good players who ezmode. So if u all wanna focus on just this animation cutting be my guest and lets pretend all goes well in this PvMP

First of all animation cutting was ONE of the things i talked about in my post, so dont make this only about it, feels like i push someone´s buttons.

Since 1 Warg can do 140+ attacks in 40sec, u tell me , is this increase natural? legit ? Do clobber and adle makes u more than double ur attacks? CD is not even that low for u to consider it a spam. this case is very specific. Its an old issue that sometimes with new updates and changes goes way out of control.

i Think they should have worked on players animation long time ago ( they stated they wont ), they are putting animations there that sometimes seems ur having heavy armour when ur light or médium, i agree with u all in that.
    Using immediate skills to cut animations is and always was something that turbine has closed eyes on, becouse it never was game breaking, but it still is using skills in an not intended way and not fixing the issue is giving space to happen things that could be game breaking... and this time some players are using and abusing this to farm and get ranks not only on WW but on many servers.
    Now u all could say to me Hey Nill its how we all play so if u dont like it go away, witch is a great truth, but that still doesnt mean im wrong

I will make one thing clear and u take it if u want... i didnt say EVERYONE who cuts animations doesnt know how to play, i said some players only know how to play like that. There are many Ezmoders, there are many good players, and some are even good players who ezmode. So if u all wanna focus on just this animation cutting be my guest and lets pretend all goes well in this PvMP
    wargs have 4 Immediate skills, one that is 3 sec cd with it traited, you have one aoe howl that silence 1min cd and stacks with silence from snap so yeah two silences, sprint then hips..

reavers have 4 Immediate skills..

if you go crippling bite-shadowfangs,eyerake-snap-howl-fleas-eyerake, you have your target fast debuffed, real fast if you know your rotation, then just spam claws-eyerake-rend, and use eyerake after every major anim-skills, you have fast and insane dps to..
    so if you are fast enough its 11-14 skills in 2-4 sec.. with auto attack.. i use keybindings on my keyboard and mouse, i dont click any skills because its the slow and the old way, most ppl now have a razor naga mouse or logitech g600 or gamepads.. almost every one i fight against use anim-cuts, only thing is that warg can spam it every 3 sec, with is way to low cd, you can call me what ever you want, but last night, was a event day, and im sorry if you feel that i was hard on you.. but no point to rage about it in forums if you want to talk to me, then logg creep and talk with me or the person that upsetts you, but remember its turbine who made it this way, not the player, i use my rotation that i have learnt from boshal, i also have study Bloodtails videos on youtube, to see how his rotation is, then tested it out my self.. because i want to do it the best and fastest way.. same as Defeaten had the best and fastest rotation for burgs on a video for burgs on youtube and also other for other classes.. its not cheating when turbine sets it up so you can do it that way..

Using immediate skills to cut animations is and always was something that turbine has closed eyes on, becouse it never was game breaking, but it still is using skills in an not intended way and not fixing the issue is giving space to happen things that could be game breaking
    Any quote where turbine states that it is not WAI? Or any proof at all that it wasn't a happy mistake or in fact their intention to make the game this way?

This is na MMORPG not freaking Guitar Hero.
    "This" is what you can or not play. If you play it like with a keyboard/mouse, Playstation controler or even Joystick, thats all up to you.

Thx on the crack sugestions realy adds up on your point, im am pretty sure that this was the best thing u came up to say
    Its almost like u properly said...
    A ridiculous post, deserves ridiculous replys. Will explain why of it later.

Those who can do it,do it. Those who cant, cheat
    ?? woot ??

Next time if u dont agree with what i say try at least prove me wrong instead of troll, becouse u didnt found a way to prove me wrong or u just having issues dealing with it. And again u know my opinion on this and we have discussed it a TS conversation even way before this Warg fest came up, im sad u didnt sugest the crack and self improvement there, maybe u were w8ting for a wider audience and try to appear funny, but sadly not smarter. This is not High School, dont try to be a bully.
    That time on that TS, animation cutting wasnt in the same bag as macroing, spar ganking, cheating, etc. Its all in the same sentence, wasnt it?

All u ppl want its to win not to pvp , u have no vision or skill of what PvP means or works (i bet most of u never had a proper fight), all you only know is to gank spars (witch requires less skill than clubbing im sure) , cut the animations u can ,macro when u can, make the game has easy for you has it can be... NO skill or understand whatsoever , thats why ur choice is and always be get more , gank more , cheat more.
    Yup, it was all in the same sentence/category.

And no, I posted something more agressive this time due the hypocrisy of the situation. I mean, you who does have a champ, use cobbler to cut your animations, gut punch on reaver, and maybe more of the same on warg and etc?

Also, lets have a look at this, shall we? Sorry, I couldnt get a trimmed link to post it here, so just see it from 1:50 to 2:01.

WOOT?! Was that "Riposte" at 1:59 ??? Cobbler wasnt enough, so lets get 1 more animation cutter.

So, going on with it, No I wasnt preparing for a wider audience or whatsoever, but the fire had spread this way, so I came here to light it up a bit more.

Ps: Steady hands? u must have got them when i heard you breaking and punching your keyboard when things didnt go well on 1v1s, practise makes it perfect i got it!
    Cheers
    Can I lol at this? I'll just lol at this
    Check your headphones or clean the wax out of your ears. My keyboard is in perfect condition (a bit dusty maybe), and was never harmed in any way possible, so dont worry. Just try to check what you hear on the back better.

Plus, for breaking and punching, I can add this of how much I #### my hardware while playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqYq...Bu7GJ99LI7j60w

But wait, there's more!

Using immediate skills to cut the animations is reducing the attack speed creating an increase of burst dps in an NOT INTENDED WAY.
    Lets look at this deeper now. Lets see the Reaver as an example 1st.

Somewhere in your red rank time, you adquire the skill "Gut Punch", which can be used to do this foul sorcery called "Animation Cutting", most usefull to get through the enourmous Ravage's atack duration in that time. But then, when getting to r7, you get the "Improved Gut Punch" which gives you a Defeat Response if when usint this skill, it crits. So with this improvement, Gut Punch had 1 more reason to be used. I mean, it can work like an incentive, right? So that ppl should use it more often? So for that, is Turbine censoring this deviry way of "Animation Cutting", by adding even more bonuses to skills that contribute to it? Interesting...

And the same goes on with Wargs. The "Eye Rake" skill can be considered the equivalent of Gut Punch, but instead of the Improved version with the Defeat Response, Turbine was even more obvious of what was their opinion about this, and added a trait for this skill, to reduce its CD so you can use it every 3 seconds, being able to cut several more skills over time, providing several possible rotations to be choosen by the player.

This 2 classes might be the most obvious and common in what comes to "Animation Cuts", but several others have their own skills to do it:
    WL-Snap Out of It/Fracture
    BA- Oh No You Dont (not so usefull I think, dunno, never tried it)
    RK- Final Word
    Champ-Cobbler/Riposte
    Mini- Cry of the Chorous/Chord of Salvation(this one tends to bug the skill after the cut)
    Burg-Addle

And maybe even more.

So... How can this not be the intended way at all?

Once again, I'll refresh something here:
    "Those who can, do it. Those who cant, complain."

Now this:

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    if you go crippling bite-shadowfangs,eyerake-snap-howl-fleas-eyerake, you have your target fast debuffed, real fast if you know your rotation, then just spam claws-eyerake-rend, and use eyerake after every major anim-skills, you have fast and insane dps to..
    so if you are fast enough its 11-14 skills in 2-4 sec.. with auto attack.. i use keybindings on my keyboard and mouse, i dont click any skills because its the slow and the old way, most ppl now have a razor naga mouse or logitech g600 or gamepads.. almost every one i fight against use anim-cuts, only thing is that warg can spam it every 3 sec, with is way to low cd, you can call me what ever you want, but last night, was a event day, and im sorry if you feel that i was hard on you.. but no point to rage about it in forums if you want to talk to me, then logg creep and talk with me or the person that upsetts you, but remember its turbine who made it this way, not the player, i use my rotation that i have learnt from boshal, i also have study Bloodtails videos on youtube, to see how his rotation is, then tested it out my self.. because i want to do it the best and fastest way.. same as Defeaten had the best and fastest rotation for burgs on a video for burgs on youtube and also other for other classes.. its not cheating when turbine sets it up so you can do it that way..
    Ok, this is some1's own experience about it (and opinion) described clearly and open for every1 to read, where HE who wanted to improve his gameplay and done it this way. This aint restricted and is available for everyone. The classes that usualy dont have this Interupters are usualy classes which dont need it (Wardens,Weavers...) but they are compensated in any other way.

So, if this is possible for any1 to do it, those who dont just tend do blame his fail in the game that allowed the oponement that practiced and finaly got a way to max out his potential through something that is openly available and doesnt require any sort of off-game software or hardware (mouse buttons can help it though, but many ppl dont need it).

With this I think I end this testament. I'm sorry for any typos and for the wall of text. Might keep it going later for further discuss.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Y things like this are sad , can promise y all i'l dont invite this guy to my groups , lets hope other creeps/freeps will do the same in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    we did, turbine does not care...
    we're not getting him in grps also, don't worry
    This is 2 guys talking about not inviting the little burglar (clubber to raids), can anyone explain me why they still invite/play with ravezot?

For me i'm out from raid vs raid as soon as i see freeps with ravezot in raid! Hope more creeps do that, special craid leaders (:

Support the clubbers/exploiters and let the old players leave like gerbag did, keep the good job ladies!!
    Last edited by SANTAREM; Aug 11 2014 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    This is 2 guys talking about not inviting the little burglar (clubber to raids), can anyone explain me why they still invite/play with ravezot?

For me i'm out from raid vs raid as soon as i see freeps with ravezot in raid! Hope more creeps do that, special craid leaders (:

Support the clubbers/exploiters and let the old players leave like gerbag did, keep the good job ladies!!
    Same for me. Sad that some freeps even support guys like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post

pls insert text here
    What Nill is trying to say is, go to moors with a class other then Warden and see in your combat analysis what has happened when you meet some wargs or Reavers on this server. The number of attacks in a short periode of time is way higher then many others. I play on keyboard with heals mostly clicking on anthems, and with dps row 1 - 5 I use on keyboard and others I click ( no gaming mouse with fancy buttons ). Hope you see the point of things like this and stop trolling Narthor pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    Same for me. Sad that some freeps even support guys like him.
    I will not support these guys in a group.

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post

I must admit i'd like to play my spider, but not in the current environment. Just look in the 2014 Award thread and count the Ravezot's...Rols - nominated him as the best rk, cause of his 10k sw - very hard to achieve indeed with +20% passive dmg (15% From rankfarm 5% store tome always up) also Arafast placed him in his list - Arafast! aka the most respected hunter on the server (2014 awards) and bunch of others. I picked just these two as theyre influental and respected players. If this people accepting and supporting (yes, thats what you do) this, i dont want to see what this server is heading to.

Too much drama and i got sick of it,i will not invite ravezot again to my raids and same goes for everyone else who gets caught clubing.
    Rave transfered here for a new change ,he never caused any problem , never offended anyone like other people do and never clubbed on this server , never ganged spars like lots of people that YOU INVITE to raids(Yeah this is not clubing...I remember some of you say that you will not invite people that do ..Yeah i saw that bunch of liars).
    I hope rest people that lead will do the same to keep the action going.

And something last , when i was inviting for a while Rosli , i dont have anything with this guy but its known that he clubbed a bit,why no1 here complained or disband the raid? Dont think a lot il tell you,cause you could still take your easy points man come on we didnt have that many freeps online back then so let em play with him its fine.When he was playing with creep did you see anyone complain about it? no cause personaly i dont care what someone does . And santa remember what you told us in teamspeak some weeks months ago cause you dont really care if someone clubs and stuff like that ask irmas and rest if you dont remember he can confirm . Anyway lets over it here , no more invite for rave at least for me and anyone else who clubbed.

p.s When you say that clubing=sparing (grudush allosbor and many more) and then you accept kakauete and other who are sparing in front of you to lead you/play with you are hypocrites . Now blame rave again
    Last edited by da-hawkz; Aug 12 2014 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    I must admit i'd like to play my spider, but not in the current environment. Just look in the 2014 Award thread and count the Ravezot's...Rols - nominated him as the best rk, cause of his 10k sw - very hard to achieve indeed with +20% passive dmg (15% From rankfarm 5% store tome always up) also Arafast placed him in his list - Arafast! aka the most respected hunter on the server (2014 awards) and bunch of others. I picked just these two as theyre influental and respected players. If this people accepting and supporting (yes, thats what you do) this, i dont want to see what this server is heading to.
    Im gonna repeat myself again, but during the time I wrote my post in the award thread, I didnt know Ravezot is a clubber too. I check forums regularly and saw nothing about him here. Saw nothing about it in freep OOC either.. nowhere. Maybe these things are often discussed in creep OOC, but hey lots of freeps play creeps only rarely. And they dont do background check on every transferee. If there would be a thread on the forums about these guys earlier, maybe some freeps wouldnt post them in the award thread.

The only reason people don't want to raidvsraid with Blooddrunk guys is because they are good players. Yes, some of them clubbed, but that is not the reason people don't want to fight them. A 6man group with Nimolas, Affected, Rave, Ethzot, Nargai and Amankai is pure godmode. The only reason creeps refuse to fight them is because they can't kill them. If they were a bunch of walking renown, there would be no such thing as not fighting them. Furthermore, the people saying sparring=clubbing and therefor we gank spars, don't be hypocrite. If you gank spars you take points yourself as well, so the effect is the same. And if you do not agree to what I said about the Blooddrunk guys, prove me wrong and wipe them sometime. (in a 6vs6 or so, not a 6vs12)

Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    The only reason people don't want to raidvsraid with Blooddrunk guys is because they are good players. Yes, some of them clubbed, but that is not the reason people don't want to fight them. A 6man group with Nimolas, Affected, Rave, Ethzot, Nargai and Amankai is pure godmode. The only reason creeps refuse to fight them is because they can't kill them. If they were a bunch of walking renown, there would be no such thing as not fighting them. Furthermore, the people saying sparring=clubbing and therefor we gank spars, don't be hypocrite. If you gank spars you take points yourself as well, so the effect is the same. And if you do not agree to what I said about the Blooddrunk guys, prove me wrong and wipe them sometime. (in a 6vs6 or so, not a 6vs12)
    Agreed with this, still Rave clubbed and used bots to reach r15, i saw myself while playing on gilrain, so he must be punished somehow. If he want a new start without cheats im ok with that, but maybe its better to play another char, and not the r15 he clubbed. Now one thing that i would to say is, yes clubbers are bad for the game, but what about those who doesnt violate the game's rules but still do things that ruin the action?

Im talking about those u gank spars for easy points in a wargpack, i have no prob with wp or ganking me solo with 4-5 wargs..its not that, the problem is the players who come to spars area (GLC) far from quests or main pvp areas, cmon the map is so big, why those ppl (who doesnt even dare to 1v1 anyone) come to GLC to kill freeps with half morale with 2+ wargs?!!!

This problem doesnt affect only the freeps, i remember 2 days ago i went to GLC without knowing anything and when i arrived there was like 5-7 creeps not moving around, then suddenly 2 wargs showed up and with the help of a BA killed me, the others creeps just whatched. Then i read on ooc that, those creeps had wipe all freeps that were sparring in the last minutes b4 i came. The result: Freeps grouped up (very few creeps online) , formed a raid (10 or so) tried to hunted them, they didnt attack anymore ofc and the others creeps that were all solo wiped 2-3 times b4 they logged, pretty nice action. I think this wargs should win a medal for this achievement. Freeps all grouped, creeps logging, and they on wargs all packed up waiting for other freeps to come solo, or waiting for more spars to gank.

Affected and other freeps remember this for sure (Aff said revenge is done at least on BA:P )

So dont complain only about clubbers, and then inv these kind of players that ruins the fun for both sides. Everyone knows who they are, and if nobody does anything they prob think they will be r15 one day, and ppl will say "gz well deserved", u earn your points wping and killing half morale freeps while they were sparring but hey thats not agaisnt game's rules so its ok. U dont like spars, so u gank them, thats how u should think, "if i dont like it, nobody should too" sarcasm off

This reply its not for santa or any other creep/freep that has write here, its for them.

PS. If this things keep going, maybe someday i will start my own fun too. Believe me, it will be fun for me and awful for the creeps, and im not talking about clubbing/botting/boxing its something even worse. Santa knows what im talking about, the true Godmode that is possible to achieve.

Kulz Out

I gonna play with Ravezot together, even if he clubbed. Some of the Guys here which are QQ'ing about his clubbing are crashing Spars. And Guys who crash Spars are for me like Clubbers, I don't like them. Rave is a Exception, He's a nice guy who tries to get connected with the community and i had some good fights against him. I think if he wouldn't play his RK that good, most of the people wouldn't QQ that much. This game is so broken i don't really mind in points but if others do it's their decision. I would just say, that Cheaters shouldn't get nominated for the Awards, even if they are the best player at this class. That's my opinion.

p.s. sry for my bad english, vadori didn't teach me well

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    What Nill is trying to say is,
    What Nill its trying to "say" its a weird form of QQ disguised as an structured thread about the rights and wrongs about the PvP of this game, probably due being ganked/zerged 1 time and then we rages his own way. We've seen this happen, and this time, it was on the forums.

go to moors with a class other then Warden and see in your combat analysis what has happened when you meet some wargs or Reavers on this server. The number of attacks in a short periode of time is way higher then many others.
    How can I say this politely...?
    This vid will explain it for me. The feeling its sort of the same, but instead of being mostly about keyturning, we can consider it about animation cuts too.

Final thought about that: with any class that you play, the way to counter an high DPS pharse, can be all about to DPS the oponement the same way, CC, heals, induced avoidance or reducting inc. dmg . But most of all, movement will sort out the most of it, not requiring the use of skils.

But how do you not know this? Arent you all long time pr0's of this game?

I play on keyboard with heals mostly clicking on anthems, and with dps row 1 - 5 I use on keyboard and others I click ( no gaming mouse with fancy buttons ).
    Again, no need of mouse buttons to animation cuts, if that is the case. I think Defeaten who has a great burg DPS rotation with use of Animation Cuts, doesnt use the mouse to do it. (Addle bound to keyboard letter I think...)

Hope you see the point of things like this and stop trolling Narthor pls.
    Unlike what you may think, I wasnt trolling.

Page 146 of 169 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 156 ... LastLast