We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 144 of 169 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    Dude, FFS

Update 13 = B.A.L.A.N.C.E.
    Balance was already here !
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by roi1807 View Post
    P.S. the defiler will finally be a healer and not a CC class...so don't be worried much about it
    but they lowered their heals so its also not really a healing class according to turbine
    my guess is that turbine doesnt know wich of the 2 it is

Quote Originally Posted by scawandsaer View Post
    but they lowered their heals so its also not really a healing class according to turbine
    my guess is that turbine doesnt know wich of the 2 it is
    the lowered duration on HoTs will just make the fungual spores expiration heal to be applied more often, and will make the defiler to run out of power slightly quicker while keeping HoTs on every1.
    and i don't think we can call 5% reduce of the heals a nerf? if the heal was 1000 it will be 950 now which is not a real difference...
    the only good thing that i saw was about the healing debuffs, although that makes wardens to be quite useless now in raids (the dps isn't that high in rvr + no inc heal debuff now).
    the change for impale is well...useless? the bonus hits are bypassing mitigation anyway (according to tooltip of the skill) so there's no change at all GG turbine
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

the lowered duration on HoTs will just make the fungual spores expiration heal to be applied more often, and will make the defiler to run out of power slightly quicker while keeping HoTs on every1.
    and i don't think we can call 5% reduce of the heals a nerf? if the heal was 1000 it will be 950 now which is not a real difference...
    the only good thing that i saw was about the healing debuffs, although that makes wardens to be quite useless now in raids (the dps isn't that high in rvr + no inc heal debuff now).
    the change for impale is well...useless? the bonus hits are bypassing mitigation anyway (according to tooltip of the skill) so there's no change at all GG turbine
    isnt that how we know and "love" turbine

isnt that how we know and "love" turbine
    turbine:
    Best. Update. Ever.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

good fights yesterday (disbanded coz half of the group left ) keep it coming !
    hopefully we can kick the action up

P.S. the defiler will finally be a healer and not a CC class...so don't be worried much about it
    twasn't actually CC. it's just debuff which every freep can do to some extent(other creeps also has the ability though spider is the strongest(or was planned to be at leastxD)). But It's like saying to an LM hey.....you'll do only damage from now on. We can't be bothered to balance you CC/debuff role. So let's give you a 3 sec silence with 2 min CD. And your tar is also OP let's make it as webs so no damage. And let's make those bleeeds not to tier up more than to lvl 3 etc. That would sure get loads of applauses from the LOTRO community I bet.

/sarcasm off

The thing is Turbine is in the dark as to come how to fix Moors. To many devs came and weren't able to do anything due to executive decisions it's only a minor part of the game. I've come to realize it will stay broken even when we toss that bloody ring into Mount Doom. So saying balanced, better, good fights it's all just an illusion which we live in so we have a reason to play in the Moors. Nothing more.

cheers, Ath
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Defilers nerf is barely noticed tbh, only curses take a little longer to cast, rest is same 20 secs or 30 secs they are spammed any way so no matter. More my point is this awful CLUBBING/SPARRING going on atm i see people disregard a good craid vs fraid for LC3 action and it make me SICK.

Well done you can learn to kill a reaver with no impale or a defiler that doesnt heal, thats gonna help you alot when you fight a real fight, yes i know your argument about op toons etc but maybe learn to play vs a full attack and you wont have to QQ about being beat on a map fight! I see that all the QQ people never actually go out ssolo on freep or creep always have to group grow some cojones and myb then you will learn how to beat people without having to rank thru clubbing oh i mean sparring kin mates.

JOG ON!

Quote Originally Posted by branvogil View Post
    Defilers nerf is barely noticed tbh, only curses take a little longer to cast, rest is same 20 secs or 30 secs they are spammed any way so no matter. More my point is this awful CLUBBING/SPARRING going on atm i see people disregard a good craid vs fraid for LC3 action and it make me SICK.

Well done you can learn to kill a reaver with no impale or a defiler that doesnt heal, thats gonna help you alot when you fight a real fight, yes i know your argument about op toons etc but maybe learn to play vs a full attack and you wont have to QQ about being beat on a map fight! I see that all the QQ people never actually go out ssolo on freep or creep always have to group grow some cojones and myb then you will learn how to beat people without having to rank thru clubbing oh i mean sparring kin mates.

JOG ON!
    Wait what? If you don't like people sparring then don't go there yourself either, what you do instead is camp your craid at LC3 to wait for people that come to spar (thank god Dah recorded it xD)
    If you want a good fraid vs craid then first creeps would need to create a raid with only 1 or 2 healers in each group and not 5 defi and 3 WL like it often is. Also freeps would need to come out of GV when those craids are formed because with proper leading it's still possible to have nice fights, but I don't blame any1 for not feeding ezmoders.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowhyynn View Post
    Wait what? If you don't like people sparring then don't go there yourself either, what you do instead is camp your craid at LC3 to wait for people that come to spar (thank god Dah recorded it xD)
    If you want a good fraid vs craid then first creeps would need to create a raid with only 1 or 2 healers in each group and not 5 defi and 3 WL like it often is. Also freeps would need to come out of GV when those craids are formed because with proper leading it's still possible to have nice fights, but I don't blame any1 for not feeding ezmoders.
    Such lol, much stupid...
    -Doge-
    Last edited by scawandsaer; Aug 03 2014 at 03:48 PM.

as in 3 burgs vs questers , you suck at ezymode, lol.

i smell tears and i love it. You dont see ur the easy moder us creeps are fighting to keep ant pvmp action alive. So pls stop ur QQ and man up and not keep the 21 vs 12 raids or in the end ull jjustbe clubbing oh wait u probably all ready are welcome to gilrain 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by branvogil View Post
    So pls stop ur QQ and man up and not keep the 21 vs 12 raids or in the end ull jjustbe clubbing oh wait u probably all ready are welcome to gilrain 2.0
    Gilrain is the best server ever: no clubbing, no zerg, no grief.. Nothing.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Bran you talk here a whole lot more then needed. Point is like this in a spar and you can see it differently, no one gona care if you QQ about it. Sparring against many types of creeps made me the mini I am today and tbh I improved like 10x more because of it. I never went solo because I did not know how to dps properly in moors. I can keep a OP healing defiler busy for the whole day by just doing what he/she doing learned how to defeat even some of the best wargs on server with new rotations. This sparring you QQ about also show if you have some players that have in themselfs the quality to give a nice fight or he/she just wants to farm points and everyone else knows that player is lame or not.

Other point is this creep behavior atm sucks, they can go out and kill a solo or small group with 7+ then when freeps get some more players, creeps stay away from freeps. I solo mostly and see this happening.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Other point is this creep behavior atm sucks, they can go out and kill a solo or small group with 7+ then when freeps get some more players, creeps stay away from freeps. I solo mostly and see this happening.
    Sounds like Update 13 on freep-side to me. As long as you play with rankfarmers in your groups, nothing will change. C ya in a raid in Update 15.
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

wait what? creep behaviour?!?!
    So you think that yesterday you got killed why you were all solo (with cappy buffs... fail lavasioth...)
    I got told someone overheard dahawk in BoF ts saying creeps had 7 healers, (you got killed by 6 creeps, great counting dahawk...)
    Most of these creeps were also running near but not in group...

And you come to talk about zerg with your 18 man vs 6-7 creeps or 6 vs kratai on his weaver ... So can i ask you are you kidding me, really?
    I think some of you guys need a new set of brains or at least try to train em a bit so you can at least do basic counting again IMO...

And so i will stay with:
    Such lol, much stupid

So you think that yesterday you got killed why you were all solo (with cappy buffs... fail lavasioth...)
    I got told someone overheard dahawk in BoF ts saying creeps had 7 healers, (you got killed by 6 creeps, great counting dahawk...)

And you come to talk about zerg with your 18 man vs 6-7 creeps or 6 vs kratai on his weaver ... So can i ask you are you kidding me, really?
    I think some of you guys need a new set of brains or at least try to train em a bit so you can at least do basic counting again IMO...

And so i will stay with:
    Such lol, much stupid

How do things get so knotted up.
    Dehawk was not using Bof teamspeak.
    Some Bof members and a couple of others were using Bof teamsepak as we had been in a pve raid prior to going in moors.
    The comment was that Dahawk had seen a group of 7 creeps (the word healer was never mentioned) so it was worth continuing to look as there was a group somewhere.
    The fraid stayed together a little longer at this news but after 15 minutes or so of looking a lot of us left as clearly there was no creep group around anymore.
    No wonder there are so many tears in here if this is how information gets mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaniwyn View Post
    Dehawk was not using Bof teamspeak.
    The comment was that Dahawk had seen a group of 7 creeps (the word healer was never mentioned) so it was worth continuing to look as there was a group somewhere.
    What was told to me was dahawk joined BoF TS and said he needed more to figh a group with 7 healers, So maybe he misunderstood it but still he was already a 6 man so why did he get 8-10 more?

so you make a 12+ man fraid for 6 creeps? How would freeps call it again if creeps do it against them ehm...
    Oh yeah a zerg/ farm craid. So well thanks for proving what i said ...

What was told to me was dahawk joined BoF TS and said he needed more to figh a group with 7 healers, So maybe he misunderstood it but still he was already a 6 man so why did he get 8-10 more?

so you make a 12+ man fraid for 6 creeps? How would freeps call it again if creeps do it against them ehm...
    Oh yeah a zerg/ farm craid. So well thanks for proving what i said ...
    'I' did not make a 12+ man anything, I joined in an existing fraid for my first trip into the moors in an age and was encouraged to hear that a craid of at least 7 was roaming.
    After spending some time looking for action the fraid grew, when it was obvious there was nothing about and the fraid was too large for even numbers from the few roaming creeps we had seen, a lot of us left.
    You might want to hold back with those sweeping accusations and generalisations.

So 7 creeps solo or in duo is a craid, thats news to me, and then you need 18 to beat them, seems overkill but i guess eazymoders need it. Shame you couldnt of got 24 cos then would have been more amusing.

I see both sides and atm freeps just cant group fairly and ruin fights, and as i was doing a few dailies on freep i saw the OOC and i see rank 9+ calling in help vs r5 creeps its so funny what has happened to having some ballz and at least trying to solo.

And so i will stay with:
    Such lol, much stupid
    Either you were not in moors past week or you just silly m8 I did not have any cappy with me in a group for more then 2 weeks hehe silly billy. And I was running BB's while there was a fraid in moors.
    So I am gona enjoying saying this, get your facts strait or go play solitaire because that's much easier to look at then lotro haha so funny.

@Beo I have been r11 for whole HD and need a good amount more to rank so I have not ranked fast past year. Rankfarming not for me.
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Ok guys i cant stay quiet reading this bull####.You are all complaining about lack of rvr action , spar zone 'club' and stuff.
    First of all , where did i log BoF ts exactly ,your source must be on psychedelicdrugs. And why are you saying this here and not in your ts when i log ? Do you know how many times i joined cojones ts to communicate with you ? Do you know how many times i switched and lead creep groups sometimes when theres no1 else those days , tried to get some action ? Ask shakuru , ask other guys who was there and after this i heard complaints from freeps , now you guys are saying that stuff . Did you know how many times i got zerged those days from 7+ who were moving like spartans , all close to each other? Y know what maybe y deserve the #### action you get everyday . ANd yes blame me for trying to get some action here while you all sit afk and make threats in ooc that y'r going to zerg with your imaginary raids.

Beoluk while creeps were OP freeps was fighting back , giving fights even with 0% in the beginning , now that is more balanced you dont wanna play cause of what?
    SChwarz or something you must be kalaz , tell me this , while you guys didnt have much numbers did i stay in creepside trying to help action or no ? Now you'r telling me that i wanna easy points? Y'r accusing me for easymoding. Yes we had 18-20 and 2 were only on heals , you guys had around 14-16 online in creepside , most of em solo and in small groups i dont know.Maybe try to group up and take ALL OPS IF YOU NEED and we'l come to your GY so it will be more fair and both sides will get kills but ye as you said I AM the one not thinking.

P.S The conclution is that when action is bad , you'l blame me for every ####in reason while i may be the only one switching to creepside ts and freep ts to balance the numbers/powers , even swithing sides to help action.

Either you were not in moors past week or you just silly m8 I did not have any cappy with me in a group for more then 2 weeks hehe silly billy. And I was running BB's while there was a fraid in moors.
    So I am gona enjoying saying this, get your facts strait or go play solitaire because that's much easier to look at then lotro haha so funny.

@Beo I have been r11 for whole HD and need a good amount more to rank so I have not ranked fast past year. Rankfarming not for me.
    yesterday ethelric, great fail lavasioth, I hope you know we can see the cappy buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Ok guys i cant stay quiet reading this bull####.You are all complaining about lack of rvr action , spar zone 'club' and stuff.
    First of all , where did i log BoF ts exactly ,your source must be on psychedelicdrugs. And why are you saying this here and not in your ts when i log ? Do you know how many times i joined cojones ts to communicate with you ? Do you know how many times i switched and lead creep groups sometimes when theres no1 else those days , tried to get some action ? Ask shakuru , ask other guys who was there and after this i heard complaints from freeps , now you guys are saying that stuff . Did you know how many times i got zerged those days from 7+ who were moving like spartans , all close to each other? Y know what maybe y deserve the #### action you get everyday . ANd yes blame me for trying to get some action here while you all sit afk and make threats in ooc that y'r going to zerg with your imaginary raids.

Beoluk while creeps were OP freeps was fighting back , giving fights even with 0% in the beginning , now that is more balanced you dont wanna play cause of what?
    SChwarz or something you must be kalaz , tell me this , while you guys didnt have much numbers did i stay in creepside trying to help action or no ? Now you'r telling me that i wanna easy points? Y'r accusing me for easymoding. Yes we had 18-20 and 2 were only on heals , you guys had around 14-16 online in creepside , most of em solo and in small groups i dont know.Maybe try to group up and take ALL OPS IF YOU NEED and we'l come to your GY so it will be more fair and both sides will get kills but ye as you said I AM the one not thinking.

P.S The conclution is that when action is bad , you'l blame me for every ####in reason while i may be the only one switching to creepside ts and freep ts to balance the numbers/powers , even swithing sides to help action.
    ok next time ill vid it with tracks and all maybe then you see it...
    But well even then you will say its bs, just becaus you need to bull####...
    you log so often to our ts? lol
    2 times? is very often ermh no it isnt.
    and well some of the cojones dont need to hear the bs you have to say even...

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post

I agree with dahawk..
    He was on creepside and helped out, was apart of raids and a great help, its wrong blameing him for this, Dahawk is one off the freeps i realy respect, he goes out solo or in a small group, looking for fights even if the % are against him, the times ive jumped him solo and we had 1v1 going if other freeps interact he stops, showing that he is not in moors for easy points, but to have good fights..
    So its wrong to blame him for stuff that is out off his control, when he is one off the few freeps that only wants good fights, and come and help us out..

Keep up the good work dude!
    Bloodpaws
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Page 144 of 169 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 ... LastLast