We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 143 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    (...) combat logging is a very bad way of PvP here. Please stop this and take your defeat like true fighter.
    I done 1 "hips" against Bere spider, Fellowships Heart and press the "hips" skill.
    Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Quote Originally Posted by Creepz View Post
    Heyho Withy, this is how gilrain looks like, which situation was caused by some of those people who transfer here, i predict this future awaits this server too
    Take them back whenever you like, but you could leave Ethzot behind if you dont mind

P.S.: Take Razzy as well. Plz.
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    P.S.: Take Razzy as well. Plz.
    </3

/1234
    Razzy|Guardian|Rank13|Rasburz|Warleader|Rank11
    "Come back with your Shield, Or on it."
    Shield-Walling Delotha since 1968.
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

Cool

I dont post alot in these forums, but i do read them often.
    What i wanted to say.... CREDITS... to the Creeps AND Freeps.. for the fight we had this evening.

I lost count of how many times i died.. but i didnt care. More important is that we had some great and long fights.

I hope we can maintain this kind of action... in future...

Well played everyone... and c yaa in the moors.
    Milliam

Last night action was nice at the last fight, before that creeps were a bit out healed by me, rhia and Leto. When Rolsy ( <3 this guy for switching and let me corps jump him ) and many others switched. The BA's was hitting us with small nukes and the Reavers hitted us like trucks, Kees I think you broke a piece of your blade on my mini skull, because you done impale that critted well over 2,4k each hit on me and I was like " what the hell " just like that and I was pressing the combat log to see what kinda truck just ran over me Mostly thnx to the 2 Leaders of the raids that made it 1 of the last few days of HD in moors so good.

Cya out there tonight

PS : To the Beaver pack out there don't get angry and kill me with branches and leaves, it hurt at Y roads
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Last night action was nice at the last fight, before that creeps were a bit out healed by me, rhia and Leto. When Rolsy ( <3 this guy for switching and let me corps jump him ) and many others switched. The BA's was hitting us with small nukes and the Reavers hitted us like trucks, Kees I think you broke a piece of your blade on my mini skull, because you done impale that critted well over 2,4k each hit on me and I was like " what the hell " just like that and I was pressing the combat log to see what kinda truck just ran over me Mostly thnx to the 2 Leaders of the raids that made it 1 of the last few days of HD in moors so good.

Cya out there tonight

PS : To the Beaver pack out there don't get angry and kill me with branches and leaves, it hurt at Y roads

It was a struggle our end, couldn't find decent dps and also only had one defiler for a lot of the fights (low rank 2 defi doesn't really count xD). I always try and find the right balance and i think last fight we could have fought with one less wl and we'd have been ok with the dps we had at that point. Many times almost disbanded and gave up, not the most fun night. Idk why freep numbers went from 15ish to 20ish for a while we were 14 with 2 low ranks in the craid, the Gilrainians logging and joining really unbalanced it for us and we didn't recover until the last fight when some ranks logged. Don't know where all the creeps were tonight :S

But it was action and we got some points I guess with football on Sat and Sun, we won't get much fighting this weekend, or next week either thanks to u14.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Hello everyone
    I'm also from Gilrain and transferred to Withy yesterday Good to be here.

-Juregar
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Welcome Jur, hope u like the server and its nice too see more burgs around.

Hope we can spread the terror someday, not much time to play atm.

Happy Hunting

Maaba
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Welcome Jur, hope u like the server and its nice too see more burgs around.

Hope we can spread the terror someday, not much time to play atm.

Happy Hunting

Maaba
    I love my burg but he dies more than he should so he sits in gv day and night sometimes coming out and annoying rvrs by mezzing them then running away laughing....
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Hello everyone
    I'm also from Gilrain and transferred to Withy yesterday Good to be here.

-Juregar
    Welcome and enjoy sneaking around on Withy
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

hey all,

I just want to say im gonna retire from lotro and follow the gods path. I dont enjoy the game as much as i want and reached the point where logging in is more habit than looking for fun. I'll stay in touch with certain people and forums, maybe log in from time to time. Anyways, thanks everyone for all the fun i had for the years and good luck to all in future, i wish all the best for people that are still enjoying the game.

P.S. Im sure some people will celebrate (<3 Healers) But dont cheer yet, new strong spider generation is coming and im sure theres a lot people that point them to right directon.
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    hey all,

I just want to say im gonna retire from lotro and follow the gods path. I dont enjoy the game as much as i want and reached the point where logging in is more habit than looking for fun. I'll stay in touch with certain people and forums, maybe log in from time to time. Anyways, thanks everyone for all the fun i had for the years and good luck to all in future, i wish all the best for people that are still enjoying the game.

P.S. Im sure some people will celebrate (<3 Healers) But dont cheer yet, new strong spider generation is coming and im sure theres a lot people that point them to right directon.
    Im a sad panda.

Good luck with 'whateverugonnado'

hey all,

Take care Gerbag. Hope to see you back here anytime after ( all of the retired ppl come back just for a day sometimes, just as the GOD Lutz, who usualy resurects once in a while )
    Safe travels
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

hey all,

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo

But I know the feeling - some days it feels more than a responsibility than a source of fun, but I still find glimmers of enjoyment sometimes, but if you don't, then yes, time to semi-retire

I hope you do visit often, craids will be a sadder sight without you in them and I'm sure hobbits throughout the Shire and beyond will be rejoicing. I will miss our 'interactions' :P

New strong spider generation? Not convinced with way spider is atm, but least we've got Nil atm <3

Thank you Gorg, great and skilled player, nice guy. A real loss </3

Good luck in all you do, and do visit!!!

/salute
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

hey all,

I am celebrating hehe you kept us freep healers very busy this past year, you made it more challenging to play when it became boring to heal in raid vs raid action. You are 1 of the best ever that done this.
    Hope you enjoy the off time from Lotro, but you will see that you can't resist the temptation to log in sometimes to see how things are

/bow
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

hey all,

Time of the bolster courage spam minis has come then
    Last of the RoR op/ez/fotw spiders is leaving Still remember the freep rage when we got full group of ranked spiders.
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Had a few nice fights last night, thanks for the freeps and creeps whom partook in the action

Be aware of ettenmoors tonight on WW, the King will be there to hunt you all.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    no one cares.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Bere?

morewords

The Ettenmoors

Healing Debuffs now all share equivalence classes and will not stack with one another. The most potent effect will always take priority.
    Black Arrow’s Duration on healing debuff has been lowered to 10 seconds.
    Reaver Impale damage is now Orccraft type.
    Warleader’s “On Your Feet!” cooldown has been increased to 180 seconds, up from 120 seconds.
    Defiler Changes:
    Defiler debuff skill inductions have been increased to 2 and 2.5 seconds, up from 1 and 1.5 seconds.
    Many of their Heal Over Time effects have been shortened in duration. Lowered from roughly 30 seconds to 20 seconds:
    Fungal Bloom's duration is now 20 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
    Fungal Spores duration is now 20 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
    Efflorescence's duration is now 21 seconds, down from 30 seconds.

Many of their debuff skills have had their effect durations lowered and/or skill cooldowns increased:
    Curse of Rotten Flesh's duration is now 15 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
    Curse of the Melancholic Heart's duration is now 15 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
    Goo's duration is now 15 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
    Curse of Deadly Sorrows's duration is now 20 seconds, down from 60 seconds.

Healing Over Time healing has been slightly reduced by roughly 5%.

Gramzerg incoming!!!!
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Beornbryt View Post
    Gramzerg incoming!!!!
    0.o
    /123456
    Temporary Leader of Fenris (Waiting for Del to come back from the land of Souvlaki.)

U14.1=b.a.l.a.n.c.e

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    U14.1=b.a.l.a.n.c.e
    U14.1=b.a.l.a.n.c.e= o.n.e s.i.d.e.r.e.d f.i.g.h.t

Don't ask I'm bored!

good fights yesterday (disbanded coz half of the group left ) keep it coming !
    hopefully we can kick the action up

P.S. the defiler will finally be a healer and not a CC class...so don't be worried much about it
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Page 143 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 153 ... LastLast