We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 142 of 169 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4216
    I couldn't stop laughing when I read that LM are healers. They can't even heal themselves. They are the weakest class, can't survive more than 15 seconds a solo atack of even a creep ranks below. Always die first in fraids... and so on.
    Well, Allosbor is a different case, he's a pro player, but this is mainly because he got a high rank, and not without sweat an hard work I guess.

But talking about creeps and freeps balance, if there's only one defiler in one creep group, game is over, freeps can't kill anyone except if they have high levels. Wargs can do whatever they want, they are gods in the game, they gank solo players everywhere and against groups, they can stealth and run, as many times as they want, also they have a full heal for theirselves so they just are invencible most of the time. I remember the many times that so well known wargs in the moors drop me off the steed, silenced me and in 0.5 seconds I was dead without any possibility of even cast 1 skill.

The problem right now in Withywindle is that it's really hard to rank up, it takes months to take one level more, and the difference between levels is huge. As I said, weak classes like LM can't even get out GV because the can't survive a solo attack of a lesser even almost a 3 or 4 level class creep.

About the photo with the "supposed healers" in a fraid I said that a LM can't even heal themselves, and even more if they are low rank, because yes, you need to look at the rank when you complaint. Some battles going from one side one day and other side the other is just because the rank of the freeps/creeps is not the same always. But I would really appreciate a little stronger LM from turbine to live, at least more than 15 seconds in a solo battle.

Quote Originally Posted by malakala View Post
    I couldn't stop laughing when I read that LM are healers. They can't even heal themselves. They are the weakest class, can't survive more than 15 seconds a solo atack of even a creep ranks below. Always die first in fraids... and so on.
    Well, Allosbor is a different case, he's a pro player, but this is mainly because he got a high rank, and not without sweat an hard work I guess.

But talking about creeps and freeps balance, if there's only one defiler in one creep group, game is over, freeps can't kill anyone except if they have high levels. Wargs can do whatever they want, they are gods in the game, they gank solo players everywhere and against groups, they can stealth and run, as many times as they want, also they have a full heal for theirselves so they just are invencible most of the time. I remember the many times that so well known wargs in the moors drop me off the steed, silenced me and in 0.5 seconds I was dead without any possibility of even cast 1 skill.

The problem right now in Withywindle is that it's really hard to rank up, it takes months to take one level more, and the difference between levels is huge. As I said, weak classes like LM can't even get out GV because the can't survive a solo attack of a lesser even almost a 3 or 4 level class creep.

About the photo with the "supposed healers" in a fraid I said that a LM can't even heal themselves, and even more if they are low rank, because yes, you need to look at the rank when you complaint. Some battles going from one side one day and other side the other is just because the rank of the freeps/creeps is not the same always. But I would really appreciate a little stronger LM from turbine to live, at least more than 15 seconds in a solo battle.

Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r6 Hunter | Garina - r5 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

I'll write down:
    Inner flame, water lore, wisdom of council

google it. there's a reason why abilities are called skills. maybe turbine should rename them to brains. idk
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

[center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Gilrain: Keeslanaff - r12 RVR
    Withy: Keeslaff - r13 HNT, Cometodaddy - r9 BA, Warglaff -r7 STK

Instant self heal for 10k or more (non-crit). Up to 1500 self heals per second from water lore - up to +40% incoming healing from others. Silence can be potted. Second silence can be cured. Can transfer damage to pet. Absorbing and reflecting up to 13% damage during inductions. 10% morale heal from pet.
    Learn the class before you do such conclusions.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Rank 6 almost rank 7 not very good LM been in the moors for maybe 3 weeks or so maybe a bit less with this guy and completely disagree with this I have a warden, cappy, hunter, burg and mini and I can survive a lot longer against higher ranks of any class with my LM than the others apart from cappy in yellowline, the self heals are epic if your running blue with sic em thats a 20k initial self heal without using any other skill then adding wisdom of the council which heals instant and adds reflect, triple stacking waterlore, anti stun and enhanced stealth detection you have a recipe for hard to kill if those skills are used right.
    Last edited by captainrobwash; Jun 29 2014 at 12:48 PM.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

In a fraid i dont see LM's particular die faster than other classes. If u are ratted, and creeps do their job well, u gonna die. But solo in blue line, u can hardly be beaten. Learn ur class and when to use what skill. GL!
    Milliam

Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    I have arrived! Looking forward to play with/against you!
    Welcome G

Welcome to Withy!
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Welcome .
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

Fresh fooods!

But I would really appreciate a little stronger LM from turbine to live, at least more than 15 seconds in a solo battle.

Come and watch me on my RK, ill show u how to die in under 10 seconds!
    Eriondil-R10-Rk, Glokbat-R10-Defiler, Lashnar-R8-BA, Larzkrut-1-R6-WL, Durzhog-R7-Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Eriondil-1 View Post
    Come and watch me on my RK, ill show u how to die in under 10 seconds!
    Same here let me demonstrate what happened on mini at start of HD ;

Me r10 vs Ash r11 Reaver
    start the fight then 1 to 4 seconds he got some bleeds on me then 5 or 6 second he hitted me with impale 3,4k x 4 then deva striked me 8k ... that was also less then 10 seconds and I had full audacity already
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukanlos View Post
    Same here let me demonstrate what happened on mini at start of HD ;

Me r10 vs Ash r11 Reaver
    start the fight then 1 to 4 seconds he got some bleeds on me then 5 or 6 second he hitted me with impale 3,4k x 4 then deva striked me 8k ... that was also less then 10 seconds and I had full audacity already
    Ash is op tho
    [URL=http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/phx4everCZ/media/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r660/phx4everCZ/staenyacute%20soubor_zps6e4l16tx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Come on Patruxe be like the player you once was and stop this Bullslaga. I know its easy to farm with your BA at GV at night, but running away like that and combat logging is a very bad way of PvP here. Please stop this and take your defeat like true fighter.

Come on Patruxe be like the player you once was and stop this Bullslaga. I know its easy to farm with your BA at GV at night, but running away like that and combat logging is a very bad way of PvP here. Please stop this and take your defeat like true fighter.
    Thats my boy!! Tactical retreat, may i say.
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Ye its lame, almost same lame as r15 loggin incombat. Or 'horning' incombat. OFC to 'hornout' u need second account, but imo its not a problem for people who cannot play just one account at once

If 6 freeps cant kill me solo in 10 seconds they dont have THE skill and dont deserve my points.

And I my block lost power and my pc shutdown, not itentional
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    And I my block lost power and my pc shutdown, not itentional
    yeah shi.T happens :/
    REAVER [color=purple]Kakauete[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] BLACKARROW [color=purple]Kakadush[/color] ::: [color=purple]R13[/color] WARG [color=green]Kamikazze[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color] DEFILER [color=green]Kamolas[/color] ::: [color=green]R10[/color] WEAVER [color=greensoft]Kammi[/color] ::: [color=greensoft]R9[/color] WARLEADER [color=blue]Kabanga[/color] ::: [color=blue]R8[/color]

GUARDIAN [color=green]SANTAREM[/color] ::: [color=green]R11[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by SANTAREM View Post
    Tactical retreat, may i say.
    What tactical retreat is that? From what I know, Jinjah gave a new skill to reavers, BAs, weavers and WLs. Its called "Hips". He tought it was unfair that just the wargs could do it, so now we can all use it

But its bugged, we always get to the logout screen after using it :/ Maybe they'll fix it later. I hope so
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r8 Burglar | Torvareth - r8 Champion | Morgand - r6 Hunter | Garina - r5 Minstrel
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel | Original Challenger of Gothmog - Laurelin | TheBandits Raid Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Narthor View Post
    From what I know, Jinjah gave a new skill to reavers, BAs, weavers, WLs...
    ...captains, RKs, minstrels, hunters, champions, guardians, LMs and wardens.

Its called "Hips". He tought it was unfair that just the wargs could do it, so now we can all use it

But its bugged, we always get to the logout screen after using it :/ Maybe they'll fix it later. I hope so

Jinjah gave a new skill to reavers, BAs, weavers and WLs. Its called "Hips".
    And dont confuse it with burglar hips, this one stands for Hide in parallel space. You get to hang out with Morgoth for a while.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

I done 1 "hips" against Bere spider, Fellowships Heart and press the "hips" skill. Came back out of "hips" and he waited for me, but I was close to GY in blue line and even with a creep group of 6+ they could not kill me and they were all high ranked Now they are going to nerf this skill so no more bugging results like you guys mentioned about some loggin screen when skill was used b(^.^)d

Awesome spars last night guys, was very impressed by many guys.

Nill spider was toughest so far to beat even in my defiler stance

Heyho Withy, this is how gilrain looks like, which situation was caused by some of those people who transfer here, i predict this future awaits this server too

Page 142 of 169 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 152 ... LastLast