We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 140 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbag View Post
    Hi all, im bored at work a bit now, and found this thread to be extremly quiet - strange from my pow, so i want to bring out some discusion about one issue -cheating.

I dont want to point fingers on anyone, cause its not important (most people know the names) so, here comes the question. What do you freeps think about cheating in moors? I talk about clubbing, spying creep ooc allday, preveting keeps to flip and know about every single try to capture it by creeps, flipping all ops even if its totally unnecessary (not just ops but keeps, also all dof buffs, relics) cause all of this can be seen on freepside on daily basis for some weeks. Are you ok with it? Every freep response is welcomed. I feel something needs to be done, or its just will be even worst if players like this find our server good for this kind of stuff.

P.S. Nice ezmode fraids last few days, 6 healers for 26 freeps vs. 15 creeps, razzy have you fell on you head or something? got my kinnie in your raid and he cant believe what youre doing.

Well?

Are you not entertained?

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by elfbane1 View Post
    You really have no concept of loyalty at all do you?
    Espirit de Corps.
    Just words ?
    Yes I think I had earned the right to expect the backup of the creep community , because I actually cared , and I had shown I cared through relentless adversity.
    An injury to one is an injury to all.
    You're big on community , don't you understand this ?
    If you had called for help Akro , for all my dislike of some of your actions ,my X would have been down first in OOC.
    I think your belief that you could achieve fair play by passing information to the opposition was fatally flawed , unless everyone shares your morals ( which freeps actions over many months had shown they damn well didn't) you where really just selling us out.
    I have a strong sense of morality and I care way too much about sticking to it. I can't help it, it would be a bit strange and probably uncomfortable for me to change my playstyle after so long like this. Yet this needs to change a bit I think, to lead effectively. I think we both care too much, but have different views on how to care.

You do have the backup of the creep community - night after night people joined your craids. You earned respect and loyalty - you only have to see the difference when an unknown person asks for people for a craid and how dead ooc goes suddenly. Infact, I cannot name a creep leader who was never ordered the zerging of a soloer. I did it myself the other day because he was right near the fraid and because of class and rank, a potential problem.

Of course I understand the importance of loyalty, it is just not something I put above doing what I think is right. Everytime I come across a 1v1 where the creep is losing, its a problem because I think 'ok, its reasonably balanced fight, why intervene?' but of course some people would be offended that I didn't put loyalty first and save the creep. But if I was the losing creep, I'd prefer to keep it 1v1 - the freep beat me, they earned their points. I know I have to improve/learn to beat them next time. Treat others as you'd like to be treated I guess. That time when you had a go at me for not helping that creep? I made a rational choice - I wasn't on heals, I couldn't save him - if I stopped all I'd do is be killing myself, they were too many to take down one before death. These days I do intervene, if only to slow them and get myself killed so the other guy can get away - so I can be loyal if it involves stupidly sacrificing myself xD

Likewise Dunc, for all my dislike of your actions sometimes, I joined your craids aside from that month I spent trying out the solo life. I take back most of my criticisms of the past, because as I've said before as I've realised myself whilst leading on wl, you led on wl and you can't lead the dps element of a craid whilst healing effectively. When Grud joined us he was a great asset and you could do the leading, and he could do the ratting and talking - perfect arrangement.

I think sharing numbers is useful and holds freeps to account - if I say we have 12, and they bring 24, they have no excuse because they know how many we are. I wouldn't just talk to any freep and say that because I know some would think 'oh they're only 12, 24 will wipe them, lets get more!'. I spoke to Imi because i trusted him, at least to the extent you can trust anyone in a video game. I wouldn't have spoken to someone I didn't think was reasonable. Yes, you are right, but I think Imi to a certain extent, did share my views.
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by Dernudan View Post
    Ya, that group also zerged small groups that were passing in the vicinity.
    I was taking a group of mostly scaled newbies from my kin on a tour through the Ettens, and while we were near Grimwood the entire group got up and ganked us.
    Not the best thing to do to newbs
    Already knew that they take cheap points like that but spar area zerg is something new since berenab

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post
    Already knew that they take cheap points like that but spar area zerg is something new since berenab
    True
    Need more characters
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Epic Vid mate.

Well the creep names arent surprising for me.. as i used to say, they look for 0 challenge. Every1 zergs sometimes, still this group of creeps can only play like this. I would love to saw them playing back in the time when freeps were extremely stupidity OP =)

2:16 min ---> Funniest moment when "run forrest run" begins and Lishnak uses Charge and head to trees....haha

Sry to be talking like this about creeps, but cmon... creeps are in a good position in this update, u dont need zerg for points. Even average creep can solo most of freep classes.
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/1zxny2e.jpg[/IMG]

So far I have avoided commenting, as to be honest some of you take this game far to seriously.

In my opinion, the best way to play any game that has 2 factions is to just see the opposition as the enemy, some are a certain class, some are a certain race, but in the end they are just Freep or Creeps, depending on which side they happen to be on.

As for certain people coming to the server and spoiling the action and everyone getting so angry about it and throwing they're toys around, just ignore them, don't even acknowledge them on the server.

Your reaction to their actions are what they live for.

If you don't give them they're fix of drama, they might go away.

Look at the moors as an ever changing Warzone, there are no rules. You have to accept what happened and move on. Dwelling on it only leads to anger and disappointment.
    "Have I got time for a cup of tea Lads?"
    Phakdush Baka Withywindle
    The Gramsfoot Canaries

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Epic Vid mate.

Well the creep names arent surprising for me.. as i used to say, they look for 0 challenge. Every1 zergs sometimes, still this group of creeps can only play like this. I would love to saw them playing back in the time when freeps were extremely stupidity OP =)

2:16 min ---> Funniest moment when "run forrest run" begins and Lishnak uses Charge and head to trees....haha

Sry to be talking like this about creeps, but cmon... creeps are in a good position in this update, u dont need zerg for points. Even average creep can solo most of freep classes.
    Where is this video? User deleted or Turbine deleted? Link in a PM would be nice
    Akrorgash - r11 reaver // Morakh - r8 wl // Tyrakh r6 ba // Silthus r8 Defi // Rawrik r6 neglected warg // ----- Withywindle

Quote Originally Posted by LordBar View Post
    Epic Vid mate.

To true ask my poor hunter, rank 10 and rank 5 creeps have no problem killing him solo. Yes under raid circumstances when he gets heals he can be a pain with his dps but like most hunters (Arafast apart), he dies very quickly under solo conditions.
    Freep Lobengulu:Hunter:(R13)105 Izuru:RK:(R5)105 Masakana:LM:(R4)105 Umdlali:Mini:(R2)74 Nkosi:Champ:53 Ukaputeni:Cappy:(R0)50 Umsizi:Warden:48 Isela:Burg:(R2)48 Umlondolozi:Guard:31 Boscovar:Hobbit Mini 24 Isilwaneesikhulu:Beo 22 Sipho:Mini:19 Dwani RK:10
    Creep Eish:BA:R6 Silentpaw:Warg:R5 Inyanga:Def:R3 Umgomo:Reaver:R2 Mpara:WL:R2 Isicabucabu:Spider:R3

Quote Originally Posted by Akrorgash View Post
    Where is this video? User deleted or Turbine deleted? Link in a PM would be nice
    This ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbMmakadjs
    #JeSuisDunc

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/11rgmfm.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    O wow, just realized that showed them ganking the group I brought out. Kinda dum not to see that at first
    Last edited by Dernudan; Jun 25 2014 at 06:40 PM.
    Withywindle characters-Caesaran (warden), Dernudan (Lore master)
    Brandywine characters- Dernudan (champion), Denthur (guardian), Delphinianic(captain)

Quote Originally Posted by RohirrimCaptain View Post
    The graphics settings are funnier than the video itself.

Quote Originally Posted by da-hawkz View Post

I find it funny you mention 'easy points'. Most of the time i go to spars, i sit there and watch - how many times have i had the oppurtunity to use revenge and take easy points off a freep? More than i can count. But i haven't - but i figured last night, 'why not?' Whenever i go to spars, it's the same people. All sparring against their buddies. I have watched time and time again a spar that was easily won for one person go the other way. I sparred some very good people, and lost. And then these people who are very good at their classes lose to someone who isn't as good? There's something fishy there. Also, when i spar, i use what i want. Pot, and trait heal for my BA. Most people QQ at this because it's 'unfair'. What were spars during RoR? 100% fair, i assume some of you would say. But what does it prove if a BA can only use melee skills? how pr0 i am? Because i guarantee you, that if i see you alone, and i'm alone i won't use 5 skills so it's 'fair'. This is PvP. And as was said before, 'there are set rules in the moors to keep a fun community'. But this community hasn't been fun recently. Now, blame me, please. I like how i'll be responsible for this server to die. Even though, all i've done is kill a few low ranks, and put an end to spars 2 or 3 times.

btw, LONG LIVE THE KING
    Barzlup-r9 warg Brogup R9 Baldheaded BA
    Narthor Fanboi

Dear Withwindle..

Last night i had a long talk with Mel and too night with kami..
    This hate that is going on has gone to far, its geting personal for everybody on each side, even me and its destroying the flow in ettens.. there is alot off ppl i want to say sorry to, andf, akkro, razzy, pat, maaba, hawky, haras and some others.. we all logg in to have fun, play with friends, not to get abused in ooc, some ppl work, and have only so much time they can play, and when the action is in ooc and not in the moors, then it have gone to far, i had a talk to some of the creeps online while kami was online, and ppl is racistic, rude and behave like animals..
    this is not what i pay for, and i bet its not what others are paying for either, this is not the way you should behave against a person just because you can hide behind a screen and we all seem to forget it.. from my part ill stop ganking glc because this hate that its makeing is ruining it for most players that logg inn on bouth sides.
    i would love to spar, because i love 1v1, have my best fights that way, we are all here to have fun, play with friends, and test our skills.. creeps are op atm, and zerging is not the answer, because it leads to gv stairs/grams camp, ppl logging, and a bad community so ill try what i can to keep the peace from creepside, i love fighting you all thats why i logg inn mostly everyday after work.. but the way we are behaveing will lead to a dead server, and that is something i dont wish, i have the most respect to you all, and i dont want to read anymore hate on ooc when im on, because its not okay, think off it this way how would you feel if ppl did it to you everyday, try to be inn their shoes for one day and see how you like it.. we are all great in our own way, we are ment to support and be a part off humanity, not bring eachother down with insults, unfair play and hate...

this is my 2 cent, ill show up at spars if ppl wants to gank me go ahead, im there to spar, because for me i had enough last night when i saw how ppl behaved towards kami and others only because they wants to play their freep from time to time.. and again sorry to all the ppl that feel i have done them wrong, i know ppl dont trust my words, so ill show them with my actions..
    i dont want this server to get divided because off hate..

Bloodpaws
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

YOU HERE ?!?!!?

"Yo oh hey! Let me break it down for you..."
    -Cpt. Jack Swallows, Epic Movie (just remembered that for no reason at all)
    So, starting it:

Quote Originally Posted by vdskj View Post
    but i figured last night, 'why not?'
    Respect for others among plenty of other stuff.

Whenever i go to spars, it's the same people.
    Indeed, it just gets easier to do them that way. You can read them as well as a book from so many times you 1v1 them... #bored #Butnicepplanyway #theystillgiveitatry

I have watched time and time again a spar that was easily won for one person go the other way.
    Masochism is allowed in LOTRO, same as multiboxing. There are no rules against any of them.

Also, when i spar, i use what i want. Pot, and trait heal for my BA. Most people QQ at this because it's 'unfair'.
    Lets see it this way: if I came against you with my warden and you on your BA, and if I eventually was with NS on, self healing, all the damn bleeds, using pots and even 1 more NS after, would you call it fair?

Not using some skills contributes either for the balance or for the sake that the time that the fight might take. In a spar area on Withy, most aderent and present ppl have an idea of what skills they should not use and what skills that should not be used against them.

To use all CDs/common skills/pot/etc also means that the person that you fought shouldnt restrain himself the next time that fights ya. For example, #wardentankmodeFTW #yellowcappiesfacerollingyoa$$

So with such fights, a spar area should really be a area of so much fun right?

What were spars during RoR? 100% fair, i assume some of you would say.
    Not 100%, but it was way better than anything that there's out there now I can say. Less restrictions required in order to have a fair fight.

But what does it prove if a BA can only use melee skills? how pr0 i am?
    If so would happen, I would report you for macroing.

No, but now seriously, BA's should make use of all of their DPS skills in most of the fights against adequated foes. If the foe sacrifices his defence/healing skills for the good going of the fight, then the BA also should. Same for the other freep/creep classes. Its just some simple logic, come on.

Because i guarantee you, that if i see you alone, and i'm alone i won't use 5 skills so it's 'fair'. This is PvP.
    Field fight =/= Spar.

One of this is a random open field encounter. The other1 is an agreed fight done for fun, to show out skill, practice, honourable and fair points, etc...

However, the decision to use or not whatever they want its up to the ppl who are there in the heat of action. Respect it or gank it, fight or zerg, it just helps for your image and the way that the oponements see you. Every1 has the the right of chosing his way, do it as you please.

And as was said before, 'there are set rules in the moors to keep a fun community'. But this community hasn't been fun recently.
    Im gone for 2 weeks and you just destroy all of my fun and toys, way to go. QQ

Now, blame me, please. I like how i'll be responsible for this server to die.
    Never doubted, I was never wrong about you.

Even though, all i've done is kill a few low ranks, and put an end to spars 2 or 3 times.

btw, LONG LIVE THE KING
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Parva - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r7 Stalker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...Bu7GJ99LI7j60w

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    Dear Withwindle..

This hate that is going on has gone to far, its geting personal for everybody on each side, even me and its destroying the flow in ettens.. there is alot off ppl i want to say sorry to, andf, akkro, razzy, pat, maaba, hawky, haras and some others.. we all logg in to have fun, play with friends, not to get abused in ooc, some ppl work, and have only so much time they can play, and when the action is in ooc and not in the moors, then it have gone to far, i had a talk to some of the creeps online while kami was online, and ppl is racistic, rude and behave like animals..
    this is not what i pay for, and i bet its not what others are paying for either, this is not the way you should behave against a person just because you can hide behind a screen and we all seem to forget it.. from my part ill stop ganking glc because this hate that its makeing is ruining it for most players that logg inn on bouth sides.
    i would love to spar, because i love 1v1, have my best fights that way, we are all here to have fun, play with friends, and test our skills.. creeps are op atm, and zerging is not the answer, because it leads to gv stairs/grams camp, ppl logging, and a bad community so ill try what i can to keep the peace from creepside, i love fighting you all thats why i logg inn mostly everyday after work.. but the way we are behaveing will lead to a dead server, and that is something i dont wish, i have the most respect to you all, and i dont want to read anymore hate on ooc when im on, because its not okay, think off it this way how would you feel if ppl did it to you everyday, try to be inn their shoes for one day and see how you like it.. we are all great in our own way, we are ment to support and be a part off humanity, not bring eachother down with insults, unfair play and hate...

this is my 2 cent, ill show up at spars if ppl wants to gank me go ahead, im there to spar, because for me i had enough last night when i saw how ppl behaved towards kami and others only because they wants to play their freep from time to time.. and again sorry to all the ppl that feel i have done them wrong, i know ppl dont trust my words, so ill show them with my actions..

Bloodpaws
    Respect to you for posting this, takes guts to say something like this.

I never fail to be disgusted by how little respect Kami gets on creepside after months and months of permanently leading. Yes he has zerged me a few times when I've been solo - he may have thought i was grouped, he may have thought i was a danger, yet hes also left me alone some times too. Either way, he'd have to start clubbing/botting for me to lose any respect for him after what he did for creepside.

People will always zerg/gank/beidiots, but the less people doing this, and the more the community singles them out and distances themselves from them then the better Withy will be.

Withy to me is a respectful server, its small, and honestly 90% of the commmunity are decent and nice folks. Those who want easy points, won't show respect, persistently gank, persistently zerg should transfer to another server where they'd be happier, because other servers are cool with the whole 'pvp anything goes mentality'. I think we are better than that here.

I'm not saying we should all be happy clappy and hug freeps - I'm just saying, when you are r10 or whatever, and see a low rank/scaler solo - just think before you attack. The guy has no chance against you. You have to decide whether you play for challenge/nice community or just for ez points. You want ez points? Then gank and zerg, but don't expect anyone on either side to respect you, or have your back. You gank my spar? You steal my points and you disrespect me - you're a thief and tbh I call it clubbing because you don't work for your points, same as clubbing.
    Last edited by Akrorgash; Jun 26 2014 at 06:32 AM.

Respect to you for posting this, takes guts to say something like this.

People will always zerg/gank/beidiots, but the less people doing this, and the more the community singles them out and distances themselves from them then the better Withy will be.

Withy to me is a respectful server, its small, and honestly 90% of the commmunity are decent and nice folks. Those who want easy points, won't show respect, persistently gank, persistently zerg should transfer to another server where they'd be happier, because other servers are cool with the whole 'pvp anything goes mentality'. I think we are better than that here.

I'm not saying we should all be happy clappy and hug freeps - I'm just saying, when you are r10 or whatever, and see a low rank/scaler solo - just think before you attack. The guy has no chance against you. You have to decide whether you play for challenge/nice community or just for ez points. You want ez points? Then gank and zerg, but don't expect anyone on either side to respect you, or have your back. You gank my spar? You steal my points and you disrespect me - you're a thief and tbh I call it clubbing because you don't work for your points, same as clubbing.
    Agree 100% with this we will never have a perfect community but we can have a better one and hopefully with that both sides will get fresh blood coming through that will stay around for longer than a day or 2.
    Last edited by captainrobwash; Jun 26 2014 at 06:47 AM.
    Withywindle Freeps Rildok R8 LM, Meglatron R7 capt, Eldalorm R6 RK, Rildoc R7 Warden, Meglathan R5 Hunter, Rildock R5 Mini, Megolopops R5 Champ, Megaflop R5 Burg, Megasorearse Guard, Meglabear Beorn.

It cant be perfect couse we are not perfect...but we can keep trying i hope.

I dont expect us freeps and creeps to stop arguing about the ways of this game, but i do expect this first step from Bloodpaws to be followed by many in order to make a solid ground and build a good community, one we can all Creeps and Freeps of Withywindle be Proud off, one that we know and we respect ppl.
    In the end of the day i dont think that its an Update X that saves the game or makes it better, i trully believe a community with a strong social bond for respect its above all that and makes u comeback, Overpowered or Underpowered.
    Thx Bloodpaws

Cheers

Nill, Careldol, Dhurzuk
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

True... it's a shame when I see what happened in the last few weeks.
    People were used to like each other, became big enemies. So it happened to me also and I can just say that I miss those people. I was used to talk to them almost every day and that's gone now.
    I just hope that we can make a change for us all. Of course creeps and freeps will always have things the will argue about but we should not let it become hate again.
    It was just not nice to log on and see what's going on. It made me tab out OOC many times.
    As the others said, we are not perfect, we are human beings and we do mistakes, doesn't matter how old we are. But there is one point we are all the same, I just assume that we all like Lotro and we want to go on playing on the Withywindle - Server and not really transfer to somewhere else.
    I thought already of transfering at least my creep. But I don't really want to.
    And we should all try to make it a better place to log on. I agree with the Blood and Nill. Nice posting, both.

I never fail to be disgusted by how little respect Kami gets on creepside after months and months of permanently leading. Yes he has zerged me a few times when I've been solo - he may have thought i was grouped, he may have thought i was a danger, yet hes also left me alone some times too. Either way, he'd have to start clubbing/botting for me to lose any respect for him after what he did for creepside.

Its not only Kami, its you or who ever is from freepside that is on creepside, ppl seems got get real mad, and want revenge in any way they can get it, by ganks insults, hate in such childish ways, that sometimes i feel like im in a bad movie... If it was not for you guys it would be no fights, no community, just a empty map, with some boring pve on it, if we keep up this trend there will be none to lead us, just ppl standing at grams or gv hopeing for some one to start a group..

This is true, ppl needs also to learn to trust their classes, creeps are op atm, and if you read the tool tips on the skills, or mabye just ask a player you think is good at his class, for some pointers, im sure they will help, and then you have to go and test it out, ppl will never get any better if they dont try, yes you will die in the begining, but you will also learn movment, rotations and start to haveing fun when you kill someone solo.. wargs/reavers/spiders/defi are op and can solo any class in ettens atm, with out any problem, there is a few ppl here that give me some real hard fights when i jump them, and those are the ppl you see going solo or small groups..
    I will talk to my tribe, and ask them to stop, and try to learn them how to play solo/duo, there are some that wants to spar ect, but are just to scared to show up because they are scared of beeing ganked..

i came from snowbourn/evernight, and ive tryed most servers,played for 6years, THIS server is by far the best one, when ppl want to play and have fun, but its also a small server, and the actions from a few have a greater impact the on a big server.. Try snowbourn or brandy for a week if they like zerging, because you will get zerg much more there, and you will miss what you had on WW..

yes respect is not a one way street... and i agree...
    tnx akro for taking the time to come creepside to lead and try, when i bet there is 100 things you would rather do, then logg to a wall off insults..
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    It cant be perfect couse we are not perfect...but we can keep trying i hope.

I dont expect us freeps and creeps to stop arguing about the ways of this game, but i do expect this first step from Bloodpaws to be followed by many in order to make a solid ground and build a good community, one we can all Creeps and Freeps of Withywindle be Proud off, one that we know and we respect ppl.
    In the end of the day i dont think that its an Update X that saves the game or makes it better, i trully believe a community with a strong social bond for respect its above all that and makes u comeback, Overpowered or Underpowered.
    Thx Bloodpaws

Cheers

Nill, Careldol, Dhurzuk

There will always be arguing, but we can behave like humans, not animals, and the ppl on bouth sides need to start talking to each other, atleast the ppl with influence/raidleaders/highranks, because they are the once that sets the standards/example to the low ranks..

And the game will not get any bether with updates we all know that, it will only get bether if we can come together as a community, and respect the person next to us..
    Tnx Nill for the support..

and to Andhfara i understand you, and im real sorry for what ive been a part off, it got to personal, and its not okay, the way ppl abuse you inn ooc and others makes wish this never had happened.. we have had many talks, in ts and chat, you on freep me on creep.. ppl needs to stop listen to everyone else, and make their own view off thing, just not blindly hate a person because someone told them too..
    and dont you dare transfer away, who will give me great fights with rumple when you are gone..

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    Dear Withwindle..

Bloodpaws
    I will be one of the first to admit i was in the wrong. I want to apologize to Hawky, Istyar, bele, Andhfara, Maaba, and everyone else i may have insulted. I watched the OOC last night, and it got very bad. People who had been friends for a long time suddenly became enemies. And i am part to blame for that, and for that, i apologize. I agree to stop all ganks, except on narth because he deserves it <3 :P and i will be watching spars. I have been out of line lately, and i will openly admit that i have been an a$$. I apologise for any harsh words i may have said to anyone. This is just a game, right? Sometimes i may throw banter about, but this hasn't been banter. I have been a right jerk. And for this, i apologise, and wish to make amends.
    Hope to see you all in game and good luck/happy hunting
    Barzlup-r9 warg Brogup R9 Baldheaded BA
    Narthor Fanboi

Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

I am glad the common sense has come back. Great posts from all of u.

* Respect *
    Milliam

In an effort to alleviate possibly Drama occurring.

Guys I really want to rank my defiler, but I need to tell you I play my defiler not as a healer in big raids, in fact i don't heal anyone apart from myself when i need it.

Oh and for those that don't know my defiler, its called Malaise

Thank you
    "Have I got time for a cup of tea Lads?"
    Phakdush Baka Withywindle
    The Gramsfoot Canaries

Quote Originally Posted by Bofrin View Post
    In an effort to alleviate possibly Drama occurring.

Guys I really want to rank my defiler, but I need to tell you I play my defiler not as a healer in big raids, in fact i don't heal anyone apart from myself when i need it.

Oh and for those that don't know my defiler, its called Malaise

Thank you
    I hate playing reaver. Will log reaver if craid needs it. Bit bored of wl too atm. Will log it if needed. I understand debuffing defiler is a grest asset, but say if creeps only have two defis online, and you are one of them, what will you do then? Adapt to help creepside, or still dps?

Could be a case of no r v r at all if craid doesn't have enough heals.

Page 140 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 150 ... LastLast