We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenila View Post
    Your mighty blow topples Ugotowned.

Sorry for interrupting your clubbing for a few mins.

Hail to the king!
    Well that was just nasty

Hail King Z!
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

Oh noes.....Zrinko is disapointed that he's tecnique is so bad that people that play fair almost got the same infamy.
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Athrod View Post
    Oh noes.....Zrinko is disapointed that he's tecnique is so bad that people that play fair almost got the same infamy.

Its due to judging other players by this paticular persons own incompetence, as they see it if they have to club to get big figures everyone else must have to as well. Thats what happens when you only see to the end of your nose.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

Well we had 1 mission yesterday since Z and some others had zerg Fenilia the previous night and that was to zerg him or the others. Luckily we found the King and we nuked him into the ground and ride off with sweet revenge !!

Mission find him and defeat him : Successful
    E-strolling must be made in South Africa.

hypocrit

okay zrinko so you make videos but the only fact that you know is i clubbed on my hunter once, when you clubbed on your champ,guard,wargs crowarg aswell, and now you accuse me of clubbing on my ba manjab , hmm well that is no fact because all my infamy on manjab is legit and my minstrel so prove im wrong because i know you cant, and your such a hypocrit considering you havent earned legit inf on any of your chars and you club daily, next time you want to make a vid about me keep with the facts and not the bs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0100002d23a1/signature.png]Manjab[/charsig]

Thanks to all those who participated in the fight on creep and freep side. I enjoyed myself since it evolved from 6 man group to 15 vs 15 action and even more. Great job all and keep up the fighting spirit.

P.S:: I got 17 KBs today. :P eat this you dps classes :P

Aghi
    Last edited by Athrod; Jan 05 2013 at 07:00 PM.
    [url=http://www.overwolf.com/?utm_source=forums&utm_medium=signatures&utm_campaign=signature%2Bin%2Bforums][img]http://api.overwolf.com/users/Signature/athrood_gameplay.png[/img][/url]

It was FUN!
    'In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.'

Nice actions today enjoyed it hitted r4 in 3 days seems withy aint that dead.

Waitting actions for the next weekend

Cheers

p.s Poor to see r11 wargs running only for a kb and showing up again when their hips sprint is back.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post

Cheers

p.s Poor to see r11 wargs running only for a kb and showing up again when their hips sprint is back.
    Rank and playstyle have no link.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Was away 1 month from Lotro, so dunno how good or bad etten was on WW but last 2 days were quiet nice with open fights most of the time. A lot of new faces on both sides so looks like WW is not dead yet

P.S. small advice: Ignoring mr. Troll Z is best what you can do

Cheers

Ash
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Grachuk View Post
    small advice: Ignoring mr. Troll Z is best what you can do
    Ash
    I'll add to this list the guy who is picking now a fight with Pawjaw, the only high rank creep left i guess.
    Everyone in KR in GC pls join Affected pvmp school and stop playing like noobs..

and hi Ash.

Cheers

Dude, before you speak about others, take a llok at your own actions. 16k warden in moors. Shield traited. Enough said.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

@Lutzgash You forgot to add the QQ as you always do and yeah im hardly having any decent gear with beeing 85 for 3 days and my gearline or any traitline i use its my option, stop trying to piss me off you wont achieve it, I just use a traitline that will make me survive more untill i raise my audacity to higher levels so im just adding bleeds and interupt the healers untill i get more known with the class and how it works.Plus i was mostly on Ranged/Meele DPS stance.

@Zauruz Not speaking about pawjaw since pawjaw is actually a suicidal warg compared to the one i am speaking off.

@Limmy true sadly...
    Last edited by affected7; Jan 08 2013 at 01:01 PM.

and my gearline or any traitline i use its my option,
    But the way that warg plays isnt his option? funny stuff bro!

15. Thanks for the fun tonight guys . Thanks to aghi, lutz, machete, teri, eliethel, sisnakh, nashtauz and more up to 15 . And herneheal, imli's LM, joeso, erthallan, fenilia, cirrus, maedur, voinicul (less run more fun man if death comes later its justnotfun), pathfinder, mozart minnie, fralin and more up to 14 who were present at some point.

Really enjoyed myself
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    But the way that warg plays isnt his option? funny stuff bro!
    I didnt demanded him to play the way i like im just saying and teasing bro!

Since we was bragging up on me so much

Naius,you dont have to stop when you are about to kill me ^.^ I cant spar you tho,your stuns last the full duration on me atm..

But you have gotten alot better,nice to see there are Burgs that use their brain a bit,cant wait to spar once i got audacity.. kudos to you

Thanks for the fights today, especially the spars

Btw Zauruz I had accidentally CC weapon instead of dps weapon equipped and no wound pots, so i think otherwise i wouldnt be owned so easily... but still.. 1v1 with you is like soloing a tyrant lol :d
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]

Some decent fights today ! Thanks everyone for participating

p.s. Only thing that doesnt make me calling them good was some people that kept beeing di...

5 freeps take 2-3min to kill 1 spider. Low dps, no skills and lack of a lot of other pieces showed me, that im now OP to any existing freep on withy. LOL

Maybe its time to retire on creep side and roll might OP guard again for r12.

We shall see soon. Any side i pick i to strong.

And award of year for lowest dps warden goes to affwyn hahahaha. Low hunter dps become lower warden dps. Aout 100-140dmg if he's lucky, for 15min he can't take 2-3kin of creep, if i were him i would feel stupid and stop playing game. FOR GOOD

LOL

Good laugh on withy freeps always, good laugh.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Wall of text rage
    Your mighty blow topples Ugotowned. Warden
    Your mighty blow topples Spyware. BA snowburn
    Kulz defeated Ugotowned.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I know i was rushing in a whole craid while we were seriously outnumbered and made you run all the way and burrowing.

On another mood nice friday actions we had

Less qq from both sides more slashing and pew pew.

Thanks for tonight actions Try to ignore clubbers and people like zrinko just make fun of them and enjoy your game.

On the other hand a pic from tonights actions

edit : 7.8k reknown legit eat that clubbers :O
    Last edited by affected7; Jan 20 2013 at 09:08 AM.

Sure!

I still remember you asking me 3months ago in moors, what kind of pvmp players is this (showing me Oak Trees near South OP), i still laugh today remembering that. Hope you are gentle toward them
    Last edited by MAJAHUND; Jan 20 2013 at 06:50 AM.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    5 freeps take 2-3min to kill 1 spider. Low dps, no skills and lack of a lot of other pieces showed me, that im now OP to any existing freep on withy. LOL

Maybe its time to retire on creep side and roll might OP guard again for r12.

We shall see soon. Any side i pick i to strong.

And award of year for lowest dps warden goes to affwyn hahahaha. Low hunter dps become lower warden dps. Aout 100-140dmg if he's lucky, for 15min he can't take 2-3kin of creep, if i were him i would feel stupid and stop playing game. FOR GOOD

LOL

Good laugh on withy freeps always, good laugh.
    Give me a class and traitline and I will start levelling it on withy for the giggles. I want to check out the mighty Z.

Also hi to everyone else on this server
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

He wont accept any spars from geared good players,perhaps if you play a full yellow traited hunter or something you get lucky ^^ otherwise forget it.

Page 14 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast